edited November 2013
    wow so east severs are down, this is a nice thing to wake up to lol

Yea tell me about it x_X
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    synchroze wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

We'll be having maintenance this week with the usual server downtime from 11pm PST - 2am PST.

Tonight's maintenance will just be a restart.

This week's maintenance question:

Have you started spending your DQ Points before the system is removed?

All i can say to this is LOL.....we still havent been told WHEN its being removed so this is just hilarious....well we havent been told yet that ik of as i just got onto forums and read this and felt compelled to respond
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Listen - Dreamweaver
    Listen - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would love to play....I would love to spend my DQ points...BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE NEITHER ONE IS WORKING. I've been playing for a long time now, and really not surprised...just, as always, extremely frustrated. b:irritated
  • Killerdrizzt - Dreamweaver
    Killerdrizzt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    synchroze wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

We'll be having maintenance this week with the usual server downtime from 11pm PST - 2am PST.

Tonight's maintenance will just be a restart.

This week's maintenance question:

Have you started spending your DQ Points before the system is removed?

y r we all getting sever network error b:cry b:surrender
  • /Slash - Lost City
    /Slash - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Guys, chill lol

GM will fix it, im pretty sure u can find something to do instead of playing for few hours.

About DQ points we know its gonna be removed, but will DQ points worth 1 coin? or it will stay like 3k something per item? :o
  • Sloana - Lost City
    Sloana - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    when are dq rewards supposed to be officially taken out of the game?
  • /Slash - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    no official date yet as far as i know. But i guess when next game update will come... Probably september ^^
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Guys, chill lol

GM will fix it, im pretty sure u can find something to do instead of playing for few hours.

About DQ points we know its gonna be removed, but will DQ points worth 1 coin? or it will stay like 3k something per item? :o

It is 10:53 in the morning and Raging Tide server is still down but u tell us to chill. LOL ur funny. There is no reason that the server should STILL be down and we not have a SINGLE WORD from a GM saying wth is going on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ColdEP - Harshlands
    ColdEP - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no official date yet as far as i know. But i guess when next game update will come... Probably september ^^

Mean December?b:shutup
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yeah.. even if they do have difficulties with fixing it or lacking staff to do it.. whatever. Would be nice to at least have some information from them, instead of keep trying to log on every hour and checking forums for updates... This game has a lot of smaller and bigger issues but in my opinion lack of official announcements towards their customers is the biggest problem here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • /Slash - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    It is 10:53 in the morning and Raging Tide server is still down but u tell us to chill. LOL ur funny. There is no reason that the server should STILL be down and we not have a SINGLE WORD from a GM saying wth is going on.

Yes but i guess are working on it, or even if they dont, they will. We cant expect them to be online 24/7 lol. They will fix it, in few minutes or in few hours. Don't forget they got no benefits having server downs, and we aren't loosing money since its a F2P. So lets just wait a while ^^
  • /Slash - Lost City
    edited November 2013
    Mean December?b:shutup

Sorry, yes december. lol
  • MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver
    MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2013

funny part we all to download the new patch and going to take sometime
  • Denna_Roses - Dreamweaver
    Denna_Roses - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The Gm should say what going on, I know there busy. At lest make a thread like hey it down we're trying at the moment sorry here a free 2x *Hope* Yeah I know it just gonna come up and that it lol
  • _Senel_ - Dreamweaver
    _Senel_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So much QQ on here lol....go watch Tv play GTA 5 or go outside and do something idk *facepalm* PWI letting ya'll have a life for a couples hours go enjoy it f:bike
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So much QQ on here lol....go watch Tv play GTA 5 or go outside and do something idk *facepalm* PWI letting ya'll have a life for a couples hours go enjoy it f:bike

I Am at work...can't go out !!!
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    The Gm should say what going on, I know there busy. At lest make a thread like hey it down we're trying at the moment sorry here a free 2x *Hope* Yeah I know it just gonna come up and that it lol

Or they will give us some **** fash and say sorry lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Servernetwork error! Fix that pls cause i cannot log on RT server. Or pls tell us you re working on it. b:angry
    giphy.gif

• VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver
    VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Or they will give us some **** fash and say sorry lol

Yep. Lime green coats leftover from your grandma's estate sale, and dog-shet brown pants for all! b:victory
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Yep. Lime green coats leftover from your grandma's estate sale, and dog-shet brown pants for all! b:victory

Dont forget some lame fash for the women to make them look like some **** animal like a gold fish lolb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ffenaa
    ffenaa Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LOL LOL b:laugh
  • _Senel_ - Dreamweaver
    _Senel_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Look what they said since alot of us dont bother reading

All PWI servers will undergo standard server maintenance at 11:00 PM PST/ 2:00 AM EST starting November 5, 2013.This maintenance should last approximately 3 hours. You will be kicked off the servers and unable to connect during this downtime. ""The maintenance may run longer than the estimated time so please check the maintenance thread on the forums for updates.""
    Please be patient as the length of time required for maintenance is always subject to change. We will update this post if we anticipate any changes in our scheduled maintenance duration. Keep an eye on the in-game chat window as we will make an official announcement before we restart the servers.

Thanks for your patience and for playing PWI.
  • bettey
    bettey Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:surrender Can't log in the whole day....... I'm the lucky one?????? b:laugh
  • VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver
    VBloodFangv - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2013

All PWI servers will undergo standard server maintenance at 11:00 PM PST/ 2:00 AM EST starting November 5, 2013.This maintenance should last approximately 3 hours. You will be kicked off the servers and unable to connect during this downtime. ""The maintenance may run longer than the estimated time so please check the maintenance thread on the forums for updates.""

Maintenance is over. The servers are back up. It's just that something went wrong so nobody can connect to them. And I sure as hell haven't seen any updates on this maintenance thread.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013

Please be patient as the length of time required for maintenance is always subject to change. We will update this post if we anticipate any changes in our scheduled maintenance duration. Keep an eye on the in-game chat window as we will make an official announcement before we restart the servers.

Funny i haven't seen a single update yet...have you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angelberry71
    angelberry71 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013

All PWI servers will undergo standard server maintenance at 11:00 PM PST/ 2:00 AM EST starting November 5, 2013.This maintenance should last approximately 3 hours. You will be kicked off the servers and unable to connect during this downtime. The maintenance may run longer than the estimated time so please check the maintenance thread on the forums for updates.

That's nice. However I'm sure everyone has read that, and there hasn't been any word from them at all.

Perhaps YOU should pay attention and read what's going on..or not going on (i.e. no such "updates" ).

kkthxbai.
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Servers are online & running...only East Coast servers have connection issue...read posts from past 9 hours
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Maybe since its now 8:30 PST and the servers are still mucked up and update would be nice rather than leaving everyone in the dark - 9.5 hours goes beynd we're not patiently waiting

this is the longest outage I can remember
  • LaserBeam - Dreamweaver
    LaserBeam - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013

yeah check maintenance thread for updates if they'd give any its 8 hours late and no updates xD
This discussion has been closed.