Options

Comments

• Vhori - Harshlands
    Vhori - Harshlands Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Is this the end of PWI?

.....b:bye

Vhori is level 102 not 101..dang, AT LEAST get my forum avi correct...that can't be so hard can it? b:shocked
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i just noticed...we all are from other time zones then east coast time ...GM's are still sleeping...soon they will wake up & replyb:surrender
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Vhori is level 102 not 101..dang, AT LEAST get my forum avi correct...that can't be so hard can it? b:shocked

Usually people click on the "Edit your Avatar" part and that usually refreshes it. But really? is the level it shows on the forum all that important?
  • JinCade - Dreamweaver
    JinCade - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Someone Recommend a different free MMO Prefferably with servers not as crappy as PWIs please? Definetly on the verge of quitting :/ which im sure people would enjoy so recommend a good 1 :)
  • LaserBeam - Dreamweaver
    LaserBeam - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    great they make an international game with only CA gms.... couldn't they spare 10 bucks a month for a EU gm? after all rexnero spent on DW they got their paychecks for 1 more year from now at least xD
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    just o add, any rollback would be ****, cause that would take away the 29 mil profit I made just yesterday in neo deity lunar.....

Cool! So, if/when the server comes back I'll get paid, right?
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
  • InVisble - Harshlands
    InVisble - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We don't know that Wanmei and PWE's tech team are working on it. But as for the GM's, they're not even in the office right now to post an update. It's 6 30am in CA.

Im just sick of waiting b:surrender
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Usually people click on the "Edit your Avatar" part and that usually refreshes it. But really? is the level it shows on the forum all that important?

It is to me. So important, I just can't deal.
  • vickypr1
    vickypr1 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Still nothing...

Seriously why bother making changes in the game when you cant even get the servers up.

• hanzquee
    hanzquee Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    dont worry they will fix it hell if they dont think how much money they will lose wen Mrs_Mav stops buying everything in the game LMAO
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hanzquee wrote: »
    dont worry they will fix it hell if they dont think how much money they will lose wen Mrs_Mav stops buying everything in the game LMAO

Lol, in my world we call it "Jekel"
  • Shadow__klng - Harshlands
    Shadow__klng - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol vhori jekel and/or syntherous u mean
  • xenrail
    xenrail Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Getting real tired of your s#it pwi!
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol vhori jekel and/or syntherous u mean

b:laugh
  • Tomstone - Harshlands
    Tomstone - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    now please GM's when maint is done, make sure its safe to put back up... unlike last time ( got done killing world bosses then the server gets rolledback)b:angry
  • Betrigan - Raging Tide
    Betrigan - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Oh, Scarlet Blade isn't PWE. It's Aeria Games xD. So you could try it, considering it's server maintenance runs a lot smoother than PWE in the majority. Except they have 4 hour maintenances on a weekly basis x.x

I never got around to getting the hype for Diablo III. That was published by Blizzard, wasn't it?

Lol... ;-)

Diablo III.. yes.. the big snowflake in the sky made it and that other game which I should have started 5 years ago.. would have been cheaper to pay the monthly sub than play PWI.. lol... And as big as the snowflake is, they do eventually listen to their players - at least in Diablo III - hence the AH going away.... not sure PWI cares though...

Cant say I have not enjoyed part of PWI - I actually have enjoyed some if it.... but I must admit that while the servers are usually stable, the maintenance and update processes that PWI use are really poor and far too often (motivated by cashshop needs I expect)... The other games I have played tend to have real crashes and maintenance is usually painless and short.. with PWI, its entirely the other way around... And the problem is that these happen so often that its pretty much assured that you should plan on playing in the sunshine on maintenance and update days... which is probably a good thing... lol
  • Orvet - Morai
    Orvet - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ah so boored of this waiting.. pls some say if can log DW b:thanks
  • MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver
    MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ah so boored of this waiting.. pls some say if can log DW b:thanks

still waiting on maint holy **** this is bad
  • undeadcal
    undeadcal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hey guys is the update still going on i cant log in why is that sever error??b:angryb:surrenderb:cryb:shockedb:shutup
  • InVisble - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Someone Wake up the GMs and tell them game has troubles b:angry
  • lyzbeth
    lyzbeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    time to go download **** .. good job PWI! cant you do anything right aside from pissing people off to the point of killing your game n continually loosing members? WTF is wrong with you .. get your heads out of your ***** n give a shiit already!
  • pattit007
    pattit007 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    After this maintenance can not log into the server in DW or RT, can someone give an explanation of these servers when they return? ( SERVER NETWORK ERROR ) b:angry
  • InVisble - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    pattit007 wrote: »
    After this maintenance can not log into the server in DW or RT, can someone give an explanation of these servers when they return? ( SERVER NETWORK ERROR ) b:angry

Well All East ones have the same trouble you frogot to say Harshlands x_X
  • Ninety_nine - Dreamweaver
    Ninety_nine - Dreamweaver Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I can log in but it states "Could not retrieve character list"........ok then....a simple GM saying whats up would settle alot of flames right now.....
  • InVisble - Harshlands
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI say SOMETHING!!!
  • MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver
    MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I can log in but it states "Could not retrieve character list"........ok then....a simple GM saying whats up would settle alot of flames right now.....

I got nothing, Gmers shut down the server for the day
  • Xelthion - Harshlands
    Xelthion - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    LOL i would say even EA has more reliable servers. Didnt think it was possible
  • HornfreakII - Dreamweaver
    HornfreakII - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So no word from any GM's at all?
  • Orvet - Morai
    Orvet - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Not that I noticed
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just went into the other PWE game forums. Checked Forsaken World, War of the Immortals and Star Trek-all with server issues. Seems to be widespread for all North American servers (only putting names of other games for purposes of illustrating the current PWE condition-not advertising or promoting-I don't play them so please do not ban)
This discussion has been closed.