Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    HH = Hipster Hooliganism
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    change factions, start on a new server, start a new character, change your environment,

you can make new friends like you did before.

Herpaderp Hall
    thats what derpy pple call TT cause they cant remember its a different version of the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    not calling u a liar it just is called TT here cuz it says twilight Temple in HT
    It says it on every server in PWI.

Holy Hall = PW-MY = I wanna be cool and old school by calling TT something from another, older version.

Hence why "HH" is made fun of.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    *sings drake song* no new friends, no new friends no no new.b:chuckle

If pwi starts giving out free r9rr maybe they will come back.

Actually if PWI stopped giving R9 and above away, I may consider coming back again to work for it b:chuckle I do not know about others.

As to players leaving this game is advertised as MMORPG, but it then turns out to be MMOFPS what do you expect, maybe something like all MMORPG fans are going to be happy. b:chuckle

If so who is really living in fantasy land, the person who leaves because this is not the advertised game,
    or the idiot who thinks we should all accept the change to their style of play, as we do not know what is good for us, even if we have played both styles for years.
    Some of us since before the internet using home networking setups only.

MMORPGs are to kill time and have no one real end game if written correctly.
    MMOFPS are a race to end game gear and end game PvP till bored.
    PWI = race to end game gear and end game PvP till bored.
    Therefore PWI = MMOFPS.

Think about it.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
    edited October 2013
    Options
    It says it on every server in PWI.

Holy Hall = PW-MY = I wanna be cool and old school by calling TT something from another, older version.

Hence why "HH" is made fun of.
    Something like that aunt that wears the old xmas knit
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    PWI didn't make them leave, they left themselves. Unless PWI had a gun to their head and forced them to quit b:shocked
    PWI charges those peoples' friends for the bullets.
    Yeah Pwi, start selling friends in the cash shop.
    Oh wait... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Something like that aunt that wears the old xmas knit

It's just the old name for Twilight Temple. Some people who played it back then, still remember it that way. This is the history of PWI, regardless of server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    im surprised lot of people still playing this **** game where seller doesnt give a **** about their customer

Because when you leave to go play other games... you find about the same thing there eventually.

In my opinion, it's the community I find the games strongest point. Not just the interaction with talking but the doing and assisting.

Every single boss I needed when I came back - was done either because I was at the spot and a high level came by (just a note I was not even at these spots very long) or someone from my Guild asked if I needed help and ... quickly - (and kindly) stopped what they were doing and helped me.

I really don't see this level of help in other games and while I know some have attitude, it's not 95% of the game - like many other games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    . .It can also break hearts and leave you there with nothing and a mere shadow of your former self.
    edited October 2013
    Options
    It's just the old name for Twilight Temple. Some people who played it back then, still remember it that way. This is the history of PWI, regardless of server.
    like great granddaddy calling your new hybrid car an automobile o.o
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Is it just me or are a lot of old players returning after a long hiatus? I haven't played in a few years and came back about 3 weeks ago. Quite a few people I have talked to have said they also have been gone for a few years and just came back. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this as a trend?
    --
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    groovykat wrote: »
    Is it just me or are a lot of old players returning after a long hiatus? I haven't played in a few years and came back about 3 weeks ago. Quite a few people I have talked to have said they also have been gone for a few years and just came back. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this as a trend?

Noticed that too, but most of the ppl i know were just curious about the new features PWI made and left after a week again.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    groovykat wrote: »
    I took most of this year out and came back about 6 weeks ago so yeah i've noticed this trend too lol maybe a "revival" is in the air
  • Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver
    Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Its been nice seeing a few old friends since I got back. Even my in-game husband started playing again a week or 2 before I did. That was a little weird. lol

(lets see if it shows my name/avatar now)

(edit: ok that works but post count 1 and it changed my join date. I wasn't a big poster or anything but i had more than this post zzz)
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric

started playing April 2009.. took a few years break.. PWI is truly the Hotel California of MMORPGs b:surrender
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    wut meenz HH? and how do i get there from here
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    wut meenz HH? and how do i get there from here
    Go to PW-MY-- oh wait. b:bye
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    . .It can also break hearts and leave you there with nothing and a mere shadow of your former self.

I hope no one puts that much emphasis on a game. If you were serious, you need to get out more.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I hope no one puts that much emphasis on a game. If you were serious, you need to get out more.

It's a long long story.
  • SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear
    SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    @OP- ever consider that maybe they just deleted you because you're weird or don't talk to them enough? f:hush
  • MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear
    MoonsMyst - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    i have left this game before 6 months, mostly bcz i dont like where this game is goin
    my forte was that i loved quests, for me that part is best in this game, am not much in makin to good gear bcz its pointles, r8 was for me awesome and i didnt need nth beter
    if they would forbid enter to ff those bellow lvl 75 i would be rly hapy bcz that means those startin city would be revived again, i remember whan i was doin alot public quests,and now nobody even go on that island:( everyone just like to do ff instance which i hate the most
    i liked old bh abba and sot bcz they didnt take to much time consumin, max 30 minuts and now as they rewamped and made it very hard i dont like that part to
    this game is now pay to win or as some say pay to power but even than you must pay more than others to hold that power
    pvp in this game is horible horible and litle bit of more horible, pvp-pay to power.
    this game dead, this game no hope, i reach my end game in this game, like we all do in singleplayer games.
    i log on forum time to time just to see if new content will bring old things back, shutdown ff
    but this dosnt hapen so
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Some people like myself, are away di\ue to a mixture of college courses, work, maintaining relationships outside of the gaming world, and having wifi issues. PWI does play a role in making a lot of people leave, but I would say that there are other factors to it as well. Occasionally, I lurk around the forums, and pop up in the game before my wifi disconnects me, and struggles to find a signal. Lol.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Regarding the issue with the friends list, keep in mind that each person has a set amount of people that they can add, so we're forced to delete old people to add new ones, as we reach our limit. This means that an old friend might status as OFFLINE, but really be right in front of you. I've had this happen repeatedly in my gaming experience. Also, they or you may not realize that their friends list is full. There is no notification that the list is full. We as players have to realize that on our own. If your whisper comes up in pink, you're definitely friends. IF its still in blue...you're not. Just the method that I use to find out....or if your added friend appears gold friend's list, since they're online and talking to you. If you find that they aren't friends anymore, you have to delete an inactive friend, or a friend you've talked to a limited amount of times.... Hate to say it, but thats about the only choice that I know of.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Rewas - Lost City
    Rewas - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    well, if pwi takes all the fun from us..

u cant farm mirages anymore cause u ll get "coins"
    u cant farm nirvana anymore cause u ll get "coins"
    u cant farm low DQs anymore for lowbies cause u ll get "coins"
    u cant farm as it seems no DQs anymore cause they wanna kill DQ Reward system..well
    then u dont have a chance for free charms and stuff anymore which means its only pay to play anymore.
    u cant farm HH cause the system is 5 years old and nobody needs it "realy" anymore.
    u cant farm the new dailys cause they bring u **** coins

Now its pay to play !!! Thats why the ppl left and yes thats like someone put a gun on ur head and say HEY GIMME UR MONEY...b:victory

b:victory

Hyper all the way in to the desert of reality.
    ~ 78% of the nation's jail and prison inmates grew up in a fatherless household

Enjoy the decline. b:victory