pwi make my friends leave

Options
Anngy - Lost City
Anngy - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
Sooo I see each day less friends online in my FL, and most of my friends have same. Can we do something about this?
Post edited by Anngy - Lost City on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Make new "friends", care less or be less surpised about PWE's unexplained moves, one would think it could be anticipated by now and just do your own thing in-game.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Anngy - Lost City
    Anngy - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I ment ppl leave game ... I make new friends dw abt this but still ... I like enjoy game with ppl not just do my stuffs
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    *sings drake song* no new friends, no new friends no no new.b:chuckle

If pwi starts giving out free r9rr maybe they will come back.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Sometimes I feel that is why it's good to have contact with good people from PWI, outside of PWI (with of course, the idea of being careful enough so you don't keep the bad seeds around).
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    People get bored of games all of the time, for some the 'game is dead' for them. (Their issue, not the game's, sure it can be easy to agree with them at times, but obviously if it was truly dead no one would be logging on the game.)

Even if pwi made changes that your friends wanted chances are they're gone for good sadly. D: (You can't please everyone, and it is rather foolish to expect pwi to make changes based on your 'sole' annoyance/wish for change in a specific area of the game.

I guess you could wait and see if they return one day, some people do in fact do that, but yea... the same can be said of the opposite... some leave and never return, it's really in the end up to just them, and no one else.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    PWI didn't make them leave, they left themselves. Unless PWI had a gun to their head and forced them to quit b:shocked

With that being said, there is nothing I can do or say to make the game enjoyable for you or them. I quest, help low levels with things, finishing my culti / chrono, mingle and meet new people and ultimately level to 104 via PV.

That's my 100% joy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Quite a few of my friends dont play PWI anymore or never did. I use this weird thing named skype to stay in touch o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Badonkajonck - Archosaur
    Badonkajonck - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Quite a few of my friends dont play PWI anymore or never did. I use this weird thing named skype to stay in touch o_o

:O that alien program? I was visited by them to. :o
    I'm a Forest Eating Hippo.

Currently working in Secret Forrest Location on Arch.

Current Equipment:pwcalc.com/3290bcd3841dc936<-- Buffed
    (Tips/advice always welcomed)
  • Miranah - Lost City
    Miranah - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    well, if pwi takes all the fun from us..

u cant farm mirages anymore cause u ll get "coins"
    u cant farm nirvana anymore cause u ll get "coins"
    u cant farm low DQs anymore for lowbies cause u ll get "coins"
    u cant farm as it seems no DQs anymore cause they wanna kill DQ Reward system..well
    then u dont have a chance for free charms and stuff anymore which means its only pay to play anymore.
    u cant farm HH cause the system is 5 years old and nobody needs it "realy" anymore.
    u cant farm the new dailys cause they bring u **** coins

Now its pay to play !!! Thats why the ppl left and yes thats like someone put a gun on ur head and say HEY GIMME UR MONEY...b:victory
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    :O that alien program? I was visited by them to. :o

I know right! They invaded my house as well!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Sooo I see each day less friends online in my FL, and most of my friends have same. Can we do something about this?

its called rerolling hun,get over it.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

u cant farm as it seems no DQs anymore cause they wanna kill DQ Reward system..well
    then u dont have a chance for free charms and stuff anymore which means its only pay to play anymore.
    u cant farm HH cause the system is 5 years old and nobody needs it "realy" anymore.

Now its pay to play !!! Thats why the ppl left and yes thats like someone put a gun on ur head and say HEY GIMME UR MONEY...b:victory

While those that have multiple lvl 70s like myself are making out pretty nicely. :P b:surrender

- -

It's called making friends irl or switch to a game that your 'friends' are playing. :)
    Communication is what makes the world go 'round.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    There are times when I see my friends on world chat yet they appear in my friend-list as offline, I was curious, so I asked another friend how come, glitch maybe, no he said, well apparently they had deleted me from their friend-list which is why they appear as offline.b:cry
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    There are times when I see my friends on world chat yet they appear in my friend-list as offline, I was curious, so I asked another friend how come, glitch maybe, no he said, well apparently they had deleted me from their friend-list which is why they appear as offline.b:cry

Yep and your decision to call them friend or not.

I have had happen to me quite a bit. Most want you to be active during there time/level, or suddenly found something (or someone) better to do.

Ahh well that is life.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

I don't wanna sound rude or anything, but
    No. they're YOUR friends, they're YOUR problem.
    Everyone I know from my list of 1 person ragequit too.

Let's face the reality, this game is dying if not already dead.
    If you can find your friends out of the game, go out with them, watch a movie in a theater b:bye
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I don't know what's the matter with me.

I'm told that the game is dead.
    I'm told that no one can make it without putting a lot of money into the game.
    I'm told that everybody is leaving.
    I'm told that PWI hates us and tries to **** us over at every opportunity.
    I'm told that I can't possibly have fun in the current environment.

Yet here I am, still playing and not looking for a way out.

I adjust to the new realities. I don't necessarily like all of them but I rethink my activities and move on.
    I don't get the same rewards as before and I miss them but I get new rewards and I welcome them.
    I have to work harder for some things but "work" is playing the game and everyone else has to play the same game so I shrug and do it .... or decide to skip that part.
    I look at all of the things I used to do but are now gone ........ and yet there's enough desirable content that I wish I had more time to play.

Do I need to seek counseling to find my inner misery?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

I adjust to the new realities. I don't necessarily like all of them but I rethink my activities and move on.
    I don't get the same rewards as before and I miss them but I get new rewards and I welcome them.
    I have to work harder for some things but "work" is playing the game and everyone else has to play the same game so I shrug and do it .... or decide to skip that part.
    I look at all of the things I used to do but are now gone ........ and yet there's enough desirable content that I wish I had more time to play.

I bet you've spent over 10k dollars in this game.

Get help. b:bye
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I bet you've spent over 10k dollars in this game.

Get help. b:bye

You lose the bet.
    Is it that shocking that not everybody indulges themselves by wallowing in self-pity?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    It's easy.

Some people moved to other games that are more entertaining as graphics or variety or gameplay .

Others are just done with gaming .

And some just delete u .

The community in this game is decreasing so don't get surprised , try to keep in touch with them in other ways .
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

>Being able to adapt to change instead of whining/threatening to RageQuit about everything/anything

If everyone in GD was like this, I'd die of thirst.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear
    Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

you CAN farm mirages in TT (fairy boxes)
    you CAN farm in WS and get the same rewards as Nirvana runs
    you CAN farm low DQ's and sell them to the Shops for good coin
    you CAN farm DQ points as a system is not down yet it is still working for me
    I don't know what HH is except for headhunter which is BH and everybody does BH
    as far as dailies I have no idea what you're talking about their different dailies and you always get coins from them or rewards

it is not pay to play. No one is forcing you to put money in this game that is your choice. Everything obtainable in that DQ system is obtainable without it and without putting money in the game. I don't think they really care about how much money comes in from this game. They can totally shut it down and still survive because they have nine other games that bring in money. Stop complaining about a free game they owe you nothing.
    Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye
  • Rubybeard - Archosaur
    Rubybeard - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    im surprised lot of people still playing this **** game where seller doesnt give a **** about their customer
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

Yeah Pwi, start selling friends in the cash shop.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I don't know what HH is

HH is Holy Hall. Twilight Temple is our name for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options
    im surprised lot of people still playing this **** game where seller doesnt give a **** about their customer

And yet ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Options
    HH is Holy Hall. Twilight Temple is our name for it.

Says Twilight temple in HT but ok, ty
    Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    For the wanna be oldschool PW-MY ppl it's Hwilight Hemple.

Anyways, it's no surprising someone still using "HH" (the person you responded to) also makes one of the dumbest posts I've read on these forums, especially concerning how no one needs TT mats anymore? Are you ****ing kidding me? People are leveling up with TT gear, using TT gear to make bound n3, and on HT certain gold mats (will not help the lazy QQer by naming them) are selling so well they're actually above market price instead of the usual below market price due to 2x and super influx of supply that far exceeds demand.
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    Options

Holy Hall
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    Options

not calling u a liar it just is called TT here cuz it says twilight Temple in HT

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options