edited October 2013
    lag in arch
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    SweetieBot what is the server status?
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 96ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 90ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 98ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 92ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): OFFLINE

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Nibaki - Heavens Tear
    Nibaki - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    SweetieBot what is the server status?

Doing it twice wont change the outcome. Wait for the official response from Geno
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lol im half asleep and really could care less. b:chuckle its just funny watching all the kids cry and complain about a game being offline for a few hours...god forbid they do something else.

SO u are the mature one
    So everyone else is a kid
    Tho u r still here
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    SO u are the mature one
    Tho u r still here

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saakurri - Sanctuary
    Saakurri - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    lol the arguments you see on forums these days f:laughf:grinf:sneakyf:poof:fan
  • cheryl1991
    cheryl1991 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ok its past 3am pst why are servers still down?
  • JakeKira - Lost City
    JakeKira - Lost City Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Heavens Tear seems to be up
    Judge me and I'll prove you wrong.
    Tell me what to do and I'll tell you off.
    Say I'm not worth it and watch where I end up.
    **** me over and I'll do it to you twice as bad.
    Call me crazy, you really have no idea.b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Force to Get What U Like,Or U will Be forced To Like What U Get.
    Wanna get an awsm sig?-Silvy's the right person for you b:victory
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sry guys...i did this...am of work today & had lots time playngb:shocked
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Servers are up.

no they are not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Peta_ - Archosaur
    _Peta_ - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    f:tired i seriously need coffee, who will be nice person and make it for me f:cute
  • Nibaki - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    Heavens Tear seems to be up

Confirmed for HT being up, for me atleast. Thanks
  • Mak_Lampier - Archosaur
    Mak_Lampier - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    vosis
    Perfect World User

congrats to your first post :)

b:chuckle
  • xardiounium
    xardiounium Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    European Servers:

and is 11:54 am here..whatever Eu players do not need to play.. >.<
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Ok now the servers are going up get going guys GOGOGO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caladiel - Dreamweaver
    Caladiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    f:tired i seriously need coffee, who will be nice person and make it for me f:cute

~shares coffee to all~ b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saakurri - Sanctuary
    Saakurri - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    European Servers:

and is 11:54 am here..whatever Eu players do not need to play.. >.<

****ING A! west coast is UP im OUT! b:bye
  • Deta_SEEK - Archosaur
    Deta_SEEK - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    All servers online accept east, catchas later b:victory
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Sry guys...i did this...am of work today & had lots time playngb:shocked

Course east coast gets shafted so u wanna take the blame ok xD ill blame you when i log <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NodHaven - Heavens Tear
    NodHaven - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    SO u are the mature one
    Tho u r still here

A: never said i was mature what so ever b:chuckle
    B: 90% of people complaining must have a dull life with nothing better to do...
    C: yes im still here because this is amusing to watch.
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    West servers have been opened. We're still working on East.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    genotypist wrote: »

Why do the east coast server have to get shafted QQ.....we play hard too you knowb:laughb:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caladiel - Dreamweaver
    Caladiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    genotypist wrote: »

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrslaughter
    mrslaughter Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    we r on
    b:victoryb:victory
  • Nibaki - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2013
    Why do the east coast server have to get shafted QQ.....we play hard too you knowb:laughb:angryb:angryb:angry

**** east ahaha b:laugh
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    A: never said i was mature what so ever b:chuckle
    B: 90% of people complaining must have a dull life with nothing better to do...
    C: yes im still here because this is amusing to watch.

A:Than check again ur context
    B: Based on what research?
    C: so you're trying to look cool

b:thanks

Well qq i bet he logged in game already .... cos he didn't wait for servers to come up
  • blondecherry
    blondecherry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sweetiebot, why haven't be got the blog that was promised to us by pwi?
  • stealthykiller88
    stealthykiller88 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You guys are so silly. In this topic there are 30 pages off and 10 pages why dont the server started cries. I was just curious what answers can ppl give for the gm questions.b:angry

actually i just started playing PWI again yesterday after not playing for about 5 or 6 years or so

honestly, the graphics from what i remember along with a ton of stuff are worse than when i started years ago ( i played for months and got up into the 70+ with a few char types n classes), then quit cus of too much changing and it got to the point that PVP was litterally only for people who would pay lots of real money, as well as those who were hackers/etc, that would program bots to go and farm a ton to make the fake coin accounts etc, to sell to everyone else for real coin. it started out a long time ago being really great, and started going in right direction, then they did a bunch of harsh new changes with too much stuff at once, and I couldnt do anything further without spending real coin to get the top of the line items etc, which makes pvp etc so dominating. yeah there are still a ton of basic glitches and stuff that shoulda been cleaned up long ago.

you should be able to set up a multi attack system, like where u can place 3 or more skills in a row in a one button push set. so example, u push 1 and it sets off the chainreaction of the skills u wanted in an exact order.

I like how you can autopath now tho when you used to not be able to, much easier than slow running in a direction u hope is right and const map checking.
    I like how the healers/clerics start out with wings now too, thats pretty cool.

some good changes would be for there to be two separate pvp's one for people without real money spent on game, and another for those who have spent it, so it levels the game out a ton. having wings, riding animals, and fly boards all start out at level 2 and be able to pay some coin to simply advance their speeds like every 10 levels starting out at level 10. cus speed getting from one place to another is still crucially slow from what i see. I just started playing again, so idk if when u get maxed in levels u still get stuck having to spend like anywheres from 10-30 mins just simply get from one quest spot to another, but if so that needs to be changed. Why not simply just make it so that players can tele to dif parts of map? example, double right click on map where u want to go, and bam, ur tele there. too much time traveling the map to get from one place to another, makes the game more grueling and boring, whether u low ranking or high.

I dont know if u die if u can still lose your char completely when u get high up in levels, but if so that is still stupid in my eyes, no offense.

the flying system with wings is obviously off, cus it works randomly different. i can be hitting the letter keys to move when flying, and it will go forward and reverse, then if i click on going somewhere, then hit letters again they at times switch from forward/reverse to up/down, when i didnt change any settings. and it does the same stuff with the arrow keys. works and times and doesnt and u have to mess with em to get em to work again.

seems like too many starting missions for beginners, and is more confusing now than when i first started years ago. the game has gone way way more complex and obviously changed a ton of stuff, but not all of it making the game better in quality and enjoyability. I am against paying money for video games, but if I had time to actually sit down n talk to someone in PWI power, I could get this game to make far more money than WOW for sure, and I'd even pay to play. its obvious this once revolutionary awesome free online game, isnt advancing much in the ever so advancing gaming world and will prob be surpassed in about 10 years if they dont move forward with some of the basics.

like for instance majority of game players are litterally lost at start of game if they are new to it, the tutorial system is litterally lacking a descent tutorial, thats why they dont let beginners spam up the world chat with "idk what Im doing", "how do I get more skills", etc etc, that simply would annoy the long time gamers. if the new guys on the block are constantly having to ask about how to do something, its cus the tutorials are garbage.

also the game could simply incorporate fly changing courses to get to places with the auto fly, so that you could fly around objects without getting stuck and having to restart the autofly again to ur location.

also adding some sort of autobot chars/classes of similar level for bosses that only pop up every half hour or hour would be good too, cus i remember when i used to be high ranking(which is prob really low ranking now since it gets increased over time), i hated having to wait hours on end or even come back a day or two later just to face one boss quest cus there wasnt enough people ever to do em. incorporating a robot show up system for those without groups showing up would be great. Idk how big pwi is now tho so maybe there is no group wait time for higher levels .

if a person of actual PWI game changing power read this, and wants to be richer and have a better game for everyone, you know where to find me.
    well wish me luck, i wish u the same. maybe ill find some more good changes to come =)