[Maintenance Discussion] 10-22-2013 [COMPLETE]

1161718192022»

Comments

• AslansChild - Sanctuary
    AslansChild - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This week's maintenance question:

If you could ask the Elders of Perfect World to change one thing in any of their cities, what would it be?

Archosaur:
    -Tell that naughty yellow kitten to be more creative.
    -Trap Duke Blacke in the company of Wang Er and Su the Jock...because they belong together.
    -Shave off a millimeter on your inner walls so my mount can jump over them. >.>

Lost:
    -Y u no get less spread out?!

Plume:
    -Damn tree >.>

Etherblade:
    -What, you think you're cool with your little guard dragons and flying foxes to protect the city gates? Ever meet Jewels?!

Raging Tides:
    -Your music is great
    -Make your city and surrounding lands less...acid trippy. >.> Scratch that, I enjoy it.

Tellus:
    -Your city is like the bottom of a grubby little kid's toybox...there is no way in and no way out. I just...I have no words for you. >.> Stahp it.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2013

SweetieBot, was faster xD
    What are you talking about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Methodical - Dreamweaver
    Methodical - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sale Start Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2013 @ 1:00 AM Server Time

Sale End Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2013 @ 1:00 AM Server Time

So sale ends the moment it starts?b:dirtyPWI u naughty bishs
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sale Start Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2013 @ 1:00 AM Server Time

Sale End Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2013 @ 1:00 AM Server Time

So sale ends the moment it starts?b:dirtyPWI u naughty bishs

Looks like it.
    You have 1 second to buy everything you need before sale ends!
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • pickoneplease
    pickoneplease Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    what time did server come back on?
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    what time did server come back on?
    deiciter spawn is random :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • lateral1
    lateral1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    How about an Attendance Lady for the main cities, since she encourages all classes to take her quest each day after coming to archesaur?
    Ok. What about a 'Hall-Pass' for all the coin spent & congestion in Archesaur?

[Schoolteacher's Perfect Attendance Hall-Pass]: Bound
    [Back to City]/[Resurrect]/[Town Portal] gives effect:[Back to Home/Other* City] + (1/2 coin fee to/from Home or Archesaur*)

Player MUST confirm usage. Normal 'experience loss' rules apply if dead while using this item.
    Available at city NPC [Perfect Attendance Schoolteacher] once a day.
    Only useable out of combat. Level required 40~90+ maybe?
    (Item expires @server/maint reset.)

• Home = Home city of the class using it.
      Other = Unlocked* from [Schoolteacher's Perfect Attendance Hall-Pass World Quest] +7 [Perfect Attendance Sheet]

* = City of PWI's choosing: Most likely not to Archeosaur, but could include Sage/Demon Map @ Thousand Streams.

[Schoolteacher's Perfect Attendance Hall-Pass World Quest] = just an idea on how players would unlock their Home teleport feature, or other main cities, etc.
    I know its a little flawed idea perhaps, but I think its sad that idr my main city much on most toons, except how to get there!b:surrender
    To be honest, after the area's quests are done, there's no NEED to return Home.
    I figured this might motivate ppl that are afk waiting on the teacher & new bh, to do it at a home city. It could also free up the non-catshop afk traffic @central if she was available at the main cities, but not archesaur.

If nothin else, at least please allow death+Back To Home* city as an option once per day for free/no exp loss. - Maybe then ppl can give the lvl11res cleric/mystic that last trip into an instance, just to rez/rez rebuff. b:beatenup