Coming expansion and the BM

Saethos - Raging Tide
Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Blademaster
If you haven't heard of the upcoming expansion in this thread it has been recently discovered that the new expansion will launch in china on October 24th, so we can expect it around the new year. There has been a mention of skill updates and even new skills, which can be found in the original chinese text here.

Here's a players translation.
Alrighty, I present to you the skill changes for the Blademaster. Chinese isn't my native tongue; so I relied on Google to translate for me but, this should all be fairly accurate. Give or take.
=============================================
●/○ Tiger Maw

Range Melee
Cast 1.0 seconds
Cooldown 3.0 seconds
Gain 15 chi

Inflicts base physical damage plus 2825.
Also inflict 600% weapon damage plus "x" damage over 3 seconds. (Bleed)

Sage- Gain 5 extra chi
Demon- "Bleed" gains an additional 100% weapon damage
●/○ Drake sweep

Range Melee
Cast 1.0 seconds
Cooldown 3.0 seconds
Gain 10 chi

Deals base physical damage plus 5416 in a 10 meter radius.

Sage- Additional damage is increased by 1825
Demon- Radius is increased to 12 meters
●/○ Aeolian Blade

Range Melee
Channel 0.4 seconds
Cast 1.8 seconds
Cooldown 6.0 seconds
Gain 10 chi

Inflicts base physical damage plus 140% weapon damage plus 4664 physical damage,
Has a 55-60% chance of stunning the enemy for 3 seconds.
Causes massive hatred.

Sage- Additional weapon damage is increased to 180%
Demon- Cooldown reduced by 1 second
●/○ Farstrike

Range 20 meters
Channel 0.8 seconds
Cast 1.2 seconds
Cooldown 6.0 seconds
Gain 10 chi
Weapon Polearms

Inflicts base physical damage plus 120% weapon damage plus 7522 physical damage.
If the target is 10 meters away, it will be immobilized for 3 seconds.

Sage- Weapon damage is increased by 60% and physical damage by 1500
Demon- Chi gain increased to 20, 100% accuracy.
●/○ Spirit Chaser

Range 20 meters
Channel 0.8 seconds
Cast 0.9
Cooldown 6.0 seconds
Gain 15 chi

Inflicts base physical damage plus 80% weapon damage plus 9142 physical damage

Sage- Cast and channel time reduced by 0.1 seconds.
Within the next 6 seconds: ●Farstrike crit rate increases by 40%
Demon- Chi gain increased to 25.
Within the next 6 seconds: ○Farstrike crit rate increases by 40%
●/○ Meteor Rush

Range 8 meters
Channel 0.3 seconds
Cast 0.8 seconds
Cooldown 6.0 seconds
Gain 15 chi
Weapon Polearms Swords

Attacks in a 15 meter straight line.
Inflicts base physical damage plus 5115 physical damage.
Knocking non-player targets back 18 meters.

Depending on weapon used gain an additional effect:
Polearm: 33% chance to stun enemy for 5 seconds.
Sword: After casting, gain 35 chi.

Sage- Interrupts enemy channeling
Demon- Decreases enemy evasion by 50%
●/○ Highland cleave

Range Melee
Channel 0.4 seconds
Cast 2.0 seconds
Cooldown 5.0 seconds
Gain 12 chi
Weapon Axe/Hammer

Inflicts base physical damage plus 165% weapon damage plus 7703 in a 10 meter radius.
Reduces enemy speed by 50% for "x" seconds.
Has a chance to deal extra damage depending on Soulforce.
"Have the highest probability of damage equal to 50% of the underlying physical attack
Strike force extra physical damage, the probability associated with soul force."

Sage- 25% chance to increase crit rate by 20%
Demon- increases speed reduction to 65%
●/○Drake Bash

Range Melee
Channel 0.4 seconds
Cast 1.5 seconds
Cooldown 15.0 seconds
Weapon Axe/Hammer Polearms Swords

Inflict base physical damage plus 105% weapon damage plus 5834 physical damage.
Stun target for 4 seconds.

Axe/Hammer: increase stun time to 6 seconds.
Polearm: cause a 6 seconds bleed dealing 600% weapon damage plus "x" physical damage.
Sword: Increase the channeling time of the target for 10 seconds.
Non-player targets receive 50%, Player targets receive 100%.

Costs 1 spark

Sage- Has a 35% chance to cost no sparks
Demon- Stun time increased by 1.5 seconds.
Reckless Rush

Range 15 meters
Cast Instant
Cooldown 30 seconds.
Weapon Sword Polearms Axe/Hammer Unarmed

Charge instantly to your target, immobilizing for 3 seconds.
(May have lost it's damage capabilities, does not mention any damage)
Reel In

Range 25 meters
Cast 2.0 seconds
Cooldown 30 seconds
Weapon Melee Unarmed

Pulls the enemy target towards you.
75% success rate

Extra notes:
There doesn't seem to be any mention of chi cost for Reel In and Reckless Rush, I presume they still do, but, you never know.
EDIT:The additional effect of Highland Cleave didn't make too much sense, but, it sounds about right with the mention of soulforce.
EDIT:Strangely enough, there was zero mention of any changes to the Fist path. A subtle attempt to drive BM's away from fists?

First thoughts:
A lot of sweeping changes all around; most skills are getting a lot more raw power behind them, what intrigues me the most is how they're fusing a lot of the skills, almost with a focus on balancing out the weapon paths, making them more accessible. Makes me think they want to streamline the BM skillpath, getting rid of all the extra fluff that most would never use.
Definitely an interesting time ahead of us.

I find it interesting they are giving some skills that are currently single weapon path skills such as Meteor Rush and Drake Bash. Drake Bash being the more curious. I'm a little disappointed to hear a damage removal from Reckless Rush, but they also removed the chi cost, so, whatever. And Reel in now has a concrete landing rate and no mention of chi cost, which is just awesome.

As a sage BM I'm excited for this rather well, but I'm disappointed that if I ever go back to demon, Drake Sweep won't give chi anymore.

I noticed Highland Cleave also slows the targets like fissure, along with the demon version being the same as the demon fissure, so maybe they combined the two? The uselessness of sage Fissure might be replaced easily with a crit boost if that's the case. Maybe they will still have both, but right now the general idea is that they are combining skills.

It also seems Spirit Chaser and Farstrike will be sued much more together against ranged characters, and I for one am in complete love with the idea of my sage farstrike having an intense crit chance.

What are your thoughts? I'd like to see what Maelael, Sakubatou (grats on 105 btw), and TheDan have to say about this, as they usually provide fantastic input.
It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
Post edited by Saethos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    What the fu--...For some reason it won't let me add mroe than that many characters to my post...I'll edit that once the forum decides to behave...whatever the hell it's doing
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Got the Chinese original somewhere?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Here's the link http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=BnPPL7ic

I wish it would let me edit in the info, but for some reason that's all it'll let me do.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    Ok, update, someone provided a proper translation and the forum behaved again so the information is all up. No new skills, just skill reworking.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This all seems insanely interesting. I must admit though I wasn't that excited until I read about them opening up the old skills for "new" weapons.

I am disappointed though that there doesn't seem to be any changes to marrows, or any new skill that would truly allow bms a chance to get in there/solo it up like the other classes... HOWEVER... there seems to be real potential for the bms to actually do quite a bit more than what they can now. (IN MASS PVP)

I really love how it sounds like bms may just be getting a damage boost to most of their skills/the fact that some of the older skills are getting opened up for other weapons that bms can use. (I noticed there isn't any mention of the fist skills... which is a ok by me.)

As for the drake sweep change... meh oh well I hardly ever noticed that thing procing... it was nice but yea I really don't think it will be missed much at all.

I also like how some of the skills have had chi reductions... it can be extremely difficult pulling off everything with how much chi it took to play one even half way effectively.

I am really rather excited about it... I know other classes will likely get changes as well... but from the sounds of it (if we are interpreting right) this should be one hell of a nice, and much needed (IMHO) update for the bm class.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    I hear ya there Slivaf, I retired BM a while ago because we kept getting shafted with updates. It got to a point where 5/10 classes have purify spell, Sins have TP, Archers have incredibly long anti stun chains, and seekers have range advantage with metal zerks and like to come out of nowhere, so you can only treuly crowd control seekers when you see them first, barbs, and BMs, which seems kind of like with the sin population we got outdated, but finally, we get something to put us back on our pedestal.

If these changes are as good as they sound then I just might dust off my BM. Gonna take a while to shake the rust after playing a barb, though. Maybe I'll even invest in that good ol' rank 9 weapon. The damage boost is nice and will go well with the damage boosts on the skills that have long been needed.

And to be honest, with chi reductions, it could be pretty game changing for BM in general, we're such chi mongers.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I hear ya there Slivaf, I retired BM a while ago because we kept getting shafted with updates. It got to a point where 5/10 classes have purify spell, Sins have TP, Archers have incredibly long anti stun chains, and seekers have range advantage with metal zerks and like to come out of nowhere, so you can only treuly crowd control seekers when you see them first, barbs, and BMs, which seems kind of like with the sin population we got outdated, but finally, we get something to put us back on our pedestal.

If these changes are as good as they sound then I just might dust off my BM. Gonna take a while to shake the rust after playing a barb, though. Maybe I'll even invest in that good ol' rank 9 weapon. The damage boost is nice and will go well with the damage boosts on the skills that have long been needed.

And to be honest, with chi reductions, it could be pretty game changing for BM in general, we're such chi mongers.

Oi I just reread your post it sounds like drake sweep will give you 10 chi regardless if it's sage or demon. *Jumps around like a mad man* *slaps self it's only 10 chi*... but still it so sounds badass. :P

EDIT: =O! *drools more* Pretty much every skill up there says something about gaining chi (as like a side effect of the skill) I can't wait!

---

That aside... I agree the chi reductions/skills that give bms a little bit of chi 'back' for a change could indeed be pretty game changing, I for one hope it isn't so game breaking though... obviously though if it is... i'll be using it until they fix it. /o\

Though to be honest I too have more or less retired this bm... for mass pvp anyways... that range + damage that every other class has save barb's, and sin's (but both have things that more than make up for it) is insanely useful imho. SEEKERS ftw!

I so loathe that pos purify proc on the casters r93r weapons... even if they have to refine out of the wazoo to get full effectiveness out of it... I still find it to be completely ridicolous/game breaking to what should be happening in my opinion at least. (You know where casters own us from a far, but we own them if we can get near... their range + superior damage is so scary)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Onatop - Lost City
    Onatop - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    OMG, if that's indeed true, about the skill updates, i'd be totally satisfied and be willing to tolerate purify spell and chi draining venos. I may have to come back for this update :)
    THUMBS UP!!!
    Find the solution to Laplace's equation at X=2, Y =3, OR bend over b:cry
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    most interesting is the differing effects based on weapon used lets hope then this means a r9 pole and sword option is in the pipeline, sure its another weapon to or 2 to refine ( but we're BM's dammit thats our life) but it dose make it more open in play stlye weather or not to be more CC/DD AoE or single target focused depending on weapon and w/o any "once every week or so i'll use this" skills which im all for as biggest part of the fun i find in BM is the switching btwn weapons for the different combo's and resulting effects gogo pwi just add us a nice new skill sort the marrows a lil and some elemental damage to poke back the seekers ;D
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Good news for sage: Meteor can also stun

Better news for demon: Spirit Chaser + Meteor Rush + Farstrike = 80 chi gained every 6 seconds.
  • Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear
    Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Latest info/translations
    Definitely a few hiccups in the translation department until now.
    Anyway, the skill changes are basically merges/advanced demon-sage skills.
    You'll have to earn the books for them, as well as have the lv.11 skills that match up.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    I can't imagine demons wanting to combine their Highland and Fissure due to the fact that, assuming you can't retain both old versions, they lose an entire AoE, but as a sage I sue highland for the crit proc in AoE situations, add it with a slow directly after with fissure and it works nicely, but combining the two would be super nice. I'm going to have to go after that one.

As far as mixing Fan of Flames and Drake Sweep...Well, its cooldown is nice, but it makes for only 3 AoE in a row if I use Drake Sweep first, which with sage highland effect, I probably won't, so that makes for 2 instead of 3...I'll have to think on this one.
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    IF someone could kinda keep track of when this is going to happen and make a chart that shows current vs. New so that we can see the outright differences.

thanks in advanceb:laughb:victoryb:victory
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Bloodpage - Sanctuary
    Bloodpage - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    they should of made demon/sage leap QQ
  • HeavenxDoom - Lost City
    HeavenxDoom - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    pure pole bm might be possible now yay
    edited October 2013

pure >.< nooooo where is the fun if u cant show off with 1m weapon switches per face pwnb:laugh
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013

Sadly, not enough damage to add up to a viable option these days. I'm an axe/sword/pole BM, though, so my pole will finally be tasting blood.
  • Onatop - Lost City
    Onatop - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    All we need now is a good warsoul sword/polearm OR if they bring out new swords/polearms with both attk lv and god of frenzy :))
    Find the solution to Laplace's equation at X=2, Y =3, OR bend over b:cry
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Alrighty, I present to you the skill changes for the Blademaster. Chinese isn't my native tongue; so I relied on Google to translate for me but, this should all be fairly accurate. Give or take.
    EDIT: In light of new information, the following skill upgrades may be tied to reincarnation. Any merged/upgrade skills require lv.11 (●/○)
    Tiger Maw+Draw Blood

Range Melee
    Cast 1.0 seconds
    Cooldown 3.0 seconds
    Gain 15 chi

Inflicts base physical damage plus 2825.
    Also inflict 600% weapon damage plus "x" damage over 3 seconds. (Bleed)

Sage- Gain 5 extra chi
    Demon- "Bleed" gains an additional 100% weapon damage

Overall a nice improvement in damage. Sage > Demon on this one. Also keep in mind that the bleeding damage cannot zerk or crit.
    Drake sweep+Fan of Flames

Range Melee
    Cast 1.0 seconds
    Cooldown 3.0 seconds
    Gain 10 chi

Deals base physical damage plus 5416 in a 10 meter radius.

Sage- Additional damage is increased by 1825
    Demon- Radius is increased to 12 meters

Good for sage's AoE ability, but demon should keep the old Drake Sweep for the chi gain.
    Aeolian Blade+Stream Strike

Range Melee
    Channel 0.4 seconds
    Cast 1.8 seconds
    Cooldown 6.0 seconds
    Gain 10 chi

Inflicts base physical damage plus 140% weapon damage plus 4664 physical damage,
    Has a 55-60% chance of stunning the enemy for 3 seconds.
    Causes massive hatred.

Sage- Additional weapon damage is increased to 180%
    Demon- Cooldown reduced by 1 second

Happy to get rid of the useless stream strike. :)
    Farstrike

Range 20 meters
    Channel 0.8 seconds
    Cast 1.2 seconds
    Cooldown 6.0 seconds
    Gain 10 chi
    Weapon Polearms

Inflicts base physical damage plus 120% weapon damage plus 6918 physical damage.
    If the target is 10 meters away, it will be immobilized for 3 seconds.

Sage- Weapon damage is increased by 60% and physical damage by 1500
    Demon- Chi gain increased to 20, 100% accuracy.

This is my favorite update if the translation is correct. The 3 second freeze will be awesome for pvp. You can cast farstrike to freeze at 9-10m range + walk back 2 meters + leap back + roar of pride. If you freeze your target at a distance less than 8 meters you can simply walk to them.
    Spirit Chaser

Range 20 meters
    Channel 0.8 seconds
    Cast 0.9
    Cooldown 6.0 seconds
    Gain 15 chi

Inflicts base physical damage plus 80% weapon damage plus 7712 physical damage

Sage- Cast and channel time reduced by 0.1 seconds.
    Within the next 6 seconds: Farstrike crit rate increases by 40%
    Demon- Chi gain increased to 25.
    Within the next 6 seconds: Farstrike crit rate increases by 40%

I am more happy about the 25 chi gain from the demon version than the 40% crit rate. Looks like the range has also improved from 12 meters to 20 meters.
    Meteor Rush+Atmos Strike

Range 8 meters
    Channel 0.3 seconds
    Cast 0.8 seconds
    Cooldown 6.0 seconds
    Gain 15 chi
    Weapon Polearms Swords

Attacks in a 15 meter straight line.
    Inflicts base physical damage plus 5115 physical damage.
    Knocking non-player targets back 18 meters.

Polearm: 33% chance to stun enemy for 5 seconds.
    Sword: After casting, gain 35 chi.

Sage- Interrupts enemy channeling
    Demon- Decreases enemy evasion by 50%

Good for both sage and demon. As demon, the 35 chi gain can be spammed with spirit chaser. Now having a r8r sword with defense levels might be a good idea for gaining chi while tanking.
    Highland Cleave+Fissure

Range Melee
    Channel 0.4 seconds
    Cast 2.0 seconds
    Cooldown 5.0 seconds
    Gain 12 chi
    Weapon Axe/Hammer

Inflicts base physical damage plus 165% weapon damage plus 7703 in a 10 meter radius.
    Reduces enemy speed by 50% for "x" seconds.
    Has a chance to deal extra damage depending on Soulforce.
    "Have the highest probability of damage equal to 50% of the underlying physical attack
    Strike force extra physical damage, the probability associated with soul force."

Sage- 25% chance to increase crit rate by 20%
    Demon- increases speed reduction to 65%

I am not sure how much more damage it can do to worth losing another AoE.
    Drake Bash+Piercing Winds+Mage Bane

Range Melee
    Channel 0.4 seconds
    Cast 1.5 seconds
    Cooldown 15.0 seconds
    Weapon Axe/Hammer Polearms Swords

Inflict base physical damage plus 105% weapon damage plus 5834 physical damage.
    Stun target for 4 seconds.

Axe/Hammer: increase stun time to 6 seconds.
    Polearm: cause a 6 seconds bleed dealing 600% weapon damage plus "x" physical damage.
    Sword: Increase the channeling time of the target for 10 seconds.
    Non-player targets receive 50%, Player targets receive 100%.

Costs 1 spark

Sage- Has a 35% chance to cost no sparks
    Demon- Stun time increased by 1.5 seconds.

Good no comment.
    Reckless Rush (No longer accurate, don't know what to make of it now)

Range 15 meters
    Cast Instant
    Cooldown 30 seconds.
    Weapon Sword Polearms Axe/Hammer Unarmed

Charge instantly to your target, immobilizing for 3 seconds.
    (May have lost it's damage capabilities, does not mention any damage)
    Reel In (No longer accurate, don't know what to make of it now)

Range 25 meters
    Cast 2.0 seconds
    Cooldown 30 seconds
    Weapon Melee Unarmed

Pulls the enemy target towards you.
    75% success rate
    Minor Upgrade
    Blade Tornado
    Depending on your Soulforce,
    you also deal an additional physical damage between 12000 and 20000
    Extra notes:

EDIT:The additional effect of Highland Cleave didn't make too much sense, but, it sounds about right with the mention of soulforce.
    EDIT:Strangely enough, there was zero mention of any changes to the Fist path. A subtle attempt to drive BM's away from fists?

First thoughts:
    A lot of sweeping changes all around; most skills are getting a lot more raw power behind them, what intrigues me the most is how they're fusing a lot of the skills, almost with a focus on balancing out the weapon paths, making them more accessible. Makes me think they want to streamline the BM skillpath, getting rid of all the extra fluff that most would never use.
    Definitely an interesting time ahead of us.

Comments in red. :)
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Is it know if we will lose the skills that fuse or if it's a new skill that require the other skills as a prerequisite.
    edited October 2013
    Is it know if we will lose the skills that fuse or if it's a new skill that require the other skills as a prerequisite.

this is the question, plus I'd like to know:
    will there be new skills to pad out were we'll be losing (if thats the case) some AoE's?
    what will be happening to our 79 skill for fists as it seems that weapon path if falling by the way side will bolt become a melee weap/unarmed skill?
    Flash, still going to be swords only or will it be getting alternate effects for pole and axe? (possible 100 skills for pole and axe to add?)
    Budda's Guard, any movement on this skill becoming more usable? (if only a more practical CD)
    Marrow's and leaps as these seem to be cropping up in a lot of discussions
    Dragons Bane, need i say anything on what we all hoped when this was announced to change then never did in our version?
    r9 omen sword and pole, even as we're currently skilled our lack of these at EG is ultimately a micro nerf as no other class is forced to use a lower grade weapon to access any of their skill paths ( fox from skills on venos, tiger form skills on barbs, stealth on sins, metal mage or healing mode for clerics etc etc all usable with their r9rr weapon)

I dont expect imediate answers ofc but it be nice for thread to be put into BM section possibly sticky'd were any answers to these come up are easy to find as these do seem to be in my and a fair few BM friends opinion ( disclaimer: im not sayin every BM) the major area's to keep an eye on

Over all tho and taking into account the "early days" out info's at im excited a more streamlined skill set were the effects change depending on the weapon wielded not only seems to make perfect sense as way to get our class up to date, but also an extremely fun way to start playing I just hope it doesn't become too threadbare and we're auto atking to much ;D
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    the skill changes are already out in pwcn test server

none of the morai skills got any changes

the only sad thing i saw was drake bash sage and demon version are both 6 second stun now

sigh..

rest are the same as the first poster posted

ps. i just read the first post again, the tiger maw info was also wrong its 300% weapon dmg not 600%

demon does 100% more weapon dmg sage gives 5 more chi

OK so do we lose the skills when they are fused and get a new one, or do we just get a new skill and keep the old ones.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Right but what we want to know is if we lose the old skills.

Is it New skill and still have old Highland Cleave and Fissure also, or New skill only? Because if we lose the old ones we're losing our two best aoes and getting one back instead.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2013
    So far that isn't known. I'm watching the main thread for info as it expands, so I'll keep you all posted as best I can. The assumption so far is that yes we will lose them, but it's not confirmed nor denied as of yet.
  • Bruutjes - Sanctuary
    Bruutjes - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hm I wanna know if we keep the old skills, no way im getting rid of demon drake sweep and lose my chi source b:chuckle
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    look at seeker and mystic they got nothing from this expension

Mystics didn't get nerfed; that is significant in itself. Plus they got insta-cast Lysing, that's a subtle change but huge impact on PVP.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013

im loving this new update so far.. look at seeker and mystic they got nothing from this

expension

>Instant Cast Lysing
    >Weeping Breeze Dance giving Mystics additional -chan on Absorb Soul (Soulforce dependent)
    >10m Swirling Mist Aoe
    >Damage Boosts to a number of skills (Seeker)
    >Ability to trigger stance effect without needing to be in one particular stance
    >Clearly they got nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    - instant cast lysing .. currently u dont need a target to use lysing .. after expension you need to have an enemy target clicked on to use lysing

Erm...you do need a target to lysing currently. And do you play mystic often or...? 'Cause it sounds like you don't and should probably shut it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i call those nerfs

- instant cast lysing .. currently u dont need a target to use lysing .. after expension you need to have an enemy target clicked on to use lysing

If that were the case, it would not necessarily nerf. I'd call it a trade if anything....too bad its not

- extra chan on absorb soul max 50% with 50k + soulforce gl with the +12

Chances could still be decent with full +10. Still another way to combo into it, and for all we know, it could probably be combined with Rapid Growth's -channeling+Inc. MAttack boost as well.

- 10 m swirling mist aoe lol the dmg is **** poison effect tragger at 40%

>Getting an extra AoE = nerfed
    kek
    The effect also triggers @ <60% by the way.

- dmg boost for seeker its by 12% compared to barbs sunder 500% increase sin's head

hunt 320% increase rib strike 300% increase and debuff hp

>Implying that not getting as many/as significant buffs = nerfed

They were still improved upon, even if its not quite as outstanding/game-changing as the others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear
    Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    the only sad thing i saw was drake bash sage and demon version are both 6 second stun now

Where did you get this info? Looking at all the info I've got, the Demon effect still extends stun time by 1.5 seconds, on both the Lv.11 and 12 versions.