Coming expansion and the BM

Options
2»

Comments

• SpearSpark - Heavens Tear
    SpearSpark - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Where did you get this info? Looking at all the info I've got, the Demon effect still extends stun time by 1.5 seconds, on both the Lv.11 and 12 versions.

i saw at the forges in pwcn test server, i double checked, just the bash and the tiger maw u posted was wrong, tiger maw + draw blood no longer has bleed effect its more of a double hit combo in 1 skill.

here the description for the new tiger maw from pwcn test server forges

tiger maw

does base dmg + 2825 dmg press ur chi into their body explodes 3 second later, cause 300% weapon dmg + 4697 dmg

im not sure on the 24th when the actual thing release it will be all same, you can choose not to learn the new skill or merge the old skills.
    its just an option to after you reincarnate at 100+. anyways i dont wanna argue with some ppl from other server on forum ill just take off all my posts and not share anything.
    往事如烟
  • Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear
    Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    i saw at the forges in pwcn test server, i double checked, just the bash and the tiger maw u posted was wrong, tiger maw + draw blood no longer has bleed effect its more of a double hit combo in 1 skill.

here the description for the new tiger maw from pwcn test server forges

tiger maw

does base dmg + 2825 dmg press ur chi into their body explodes 3 second later, cause 300% weapon dmg + 4697 dmg

im not sure on the 24th when the actual thing release it will be all same, you can choose not to learn the new skill or merge the old skills.
    its just an option to after you reincarnate at 100+. anyways i dont wanna argue with some ppl from other server on forum ill just take off all my posts and not share anything.

I hate seeing the loss of knowledge right in front of me, but, it's your choice.
    I've updated the list and left credit to your contribution; Thank you for sharing that last little tidbit with us.

EDIT:
    This is my favorite update if the translation is correct. The 3 second freeze will be awesome for pvp. You can cast farstrike to freeze at 9-10m range + walk back 2 meters + leap back + roar of pride. If you freeze your target at a distance less than 8 meters you can simply walk to them.
    A bit of a late reply, but, my understanding is that they have to be 10m+ for the freeze to kick in, nothing under.
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options

A bit of a late reply, but, my understanding is that they have to be 10m+ for the freeze to kick in, nothing under.

Thanks. If that is the case, then it is even better. haha