Content update bug thread/discussion

Options
12346»

Comments

• Nalvaes - Raging Tide
    Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    The "Dragon" NPC that's supposed to be floating around at 633, 648 30 has an ERR for it's model
    Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
  • TheMVP - Heavens Tear
    TheMVP - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    another glitch found if you trash the mulberry quest too soon in the quest chain to try and collect mulberrys for the title it wont let you pick up the quest again ever at the message board or the secret guy. As well as most mobs still misssing from most of the title quests. If they ever make a fix to these issues then include a way to start the mulberry quest again after trashed.
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Any update on when we will get fixes for the broken new content?
    I don't think I have even seen any statement from a GM acknowledging the problems. Let alone giving an estimate of when fixes will come.

I was really hoping some of the issues like missing NPCs/missing mobs/broken AH/broken pill quest would be fixed in last nights maintenance. But alas I am disappointed as usual. f:angry
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Any update on when we will get fixes for the broken new content?

If past fixes are any indication of how long it will take, you can expect at least a 6 months wait.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Fallenkai - Archosaur
    Fallenkai - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    every quest I have right now is on the broken list? so how am I supposed to lvl up and get my r9 armor when all the quest are glitched and broken? Thanks pwi b:angryb:cryb:surrender
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I got a feeling that when PWI applying an update, the thread should be titled "Update Content list of working things" b:surrender

Seriously, there are more broken stuff then the working stuff on each update.b:sad
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • mystic4
    mystic4 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    So after many years off playing its time to move on, after emailen to pwi about all the things that are not working, al the high prices ppl make and hearing romors that dq rewards are leaving, meaning that the things thats make the make game more nicer , now is not availble. so for now i stop playing, . Pwi if you dont listen to the players than i dont play anymore for now.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Closing in on two months after this "content update". Yet to see a single fix to anything that was either brought with the update or broke due to the update.

Nothing too surprising here. Just PWE's nonchalant method of management of game titles.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • patas
    patas Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the soul devourer is in abadon
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Closing in on two months after this "content update". Yet to see a single fix to anything that was either brought with the update or broke due to the update.

Nothing too surprising here. Just PWE's nonchalant method of management of game titles.

LOL

I finally tried to do some of the new quests and i was 0/3 as the items/npcs aren't there.
    Man I thought waiting two months would be long enough... silly me.
    I guess they too busy working on stuffing arc down our throats to fix anything.
  • ghdfghdfgh
    ghdfghdfgh Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Is NPC called "Ancient Wall Commendant" at 247,845 also missing?

Need him for the quest called "White Emperor's Token".

Getting fed up with finding all these broken quests, wish they would just remove them from the quest list until they can all be fixed...would save me starting them only to find they cannot be completed :(
  • destinylynne
    destinylynne Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Its been a long while and still these quests are not fixed yet. Whats up with that? Not even any info on if they are still working on it, guess they just forgot and don't care. With so many things going wrong, maybe they need to replace the people that are suppose to fix these problems, cause they just keep increasing.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why was this unstickied? These are still relevant bugs, because they haven't been fixed yet.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yes yes and more yes b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why was this unstickied? These are still relevant bugs, because they haven't been fixed yet.

Because all the bugs have been reported and known about by the GMs and we'll have to watch the patch notes to see what gets fixed for one thing. And for two it has been a long time since this expansion came out, a new one is on it's way. It can't stay stickied forever.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Can we have another sticky that outlines all the bugs, glitches from all the updates we get so there is a track of what still needs to be done? Rather than creating a topic for it each time and unstickying it when the new update comes out.
  • Anila - Dreamweaver
    Anila - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Ugh, it seems like every time I start a quest, it can't be completed. So many quests are missing things! It sucks, questing for the most part gives me something to do on my own. Hope these get fixed, and soon!! =X
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    What would be nice to sticky would be a simple list of the names of quests which we should not even bother accepting since they are broken.

I like to clear ALL possible quests on my toons and on my seeker this is really bothering me.
    I goto "Find Quest" and there are a bunch listed...I start doing them...only to find they are broken and it was pointless accepting it in the first place.

Then time goes by and I forget which ones are broken quests and which are simply new quests and end up trying the broken ones AGAIN.

Actually would be really nice if they removed the broken quests altogether, I sent in a ticket to that affect and was just told to watch the patch notes for any fixes...lol like the patch notes ever actually tell us what was fixed apart from localizations b:laugh