pwi need to stupid breaking things

Shidoshi - Lost City
Shidoshi - Lost City Posts: 192 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
stop breaking things. going back to the old small n.w. map was fail. land locked in less then 20 minutes. its total ****. all you did was make the map smallier allowing r9s to concentrate in a smalleir area, and with those stupid 105 pills just to increase their power and defence.
thanks for all the packs and rep sells. it has killed all the true grinders from grinding and kill ALL of the ways you can make money in this game. all I have ever seen is people buying and selling craps in the packs. stop thinking with your wallets and start thinking with your head.

if you want to fix nation wars. deny anyone in partys to enter. so it make it where r9s don't just party together. in capture the flag maps. make it where people can't use pots.

make it where capture the flag, that flag carrier is unable to use pots. allowing a team affert and not a r9 1 vs 12 where the r9 wins cause no one can kill him using a charger orb

and a second thing. to stop alts from entering.add an afk counter for nation wars. if anyone goes afk for 2 minutes kicks them out of the battle and if they are afk for 10 minutes kicks them out of N.W. and receives no rewards. this will stop people for afk rewards
pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
Post edited by Shidoshi - Lost City on

Comments

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    and a second thing. to stop alts from entering.add an afk counter for nation wars. if anyone goes afk for 2 minutes kicks them out of the battle and if they are afk for 10 minutes kicks them out of N.W. and receives no rewards. this will stop people for afk rewards
    Byebye from NW someone who needs to answer the door, take a ****, change a baby, etc.

Terrible idea.

They were on the right track making far less territories (unjustifiable given the lack of populated servers) but there's only a couple crystal battles.. clearly there needs to be improvement of such a drastic change, but there needed to be emphasis on more battles. NW with this gigantic map was a joke.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    stop breaking things. going back to the old small n.w. map was fail. land locked in less then 20 minutes. its total ****. all you did was make the map smallier allowing r9s to concentrate in a smalleir area, and with those stupid 105 pills just to increase their power and defence.
    thanks for all the packs and rep sells. it has killed all the true grinders from grinding and kill ALL of the ways you can make money in this game. all I have ever seen is people buying and selling craps in the packs. stop thinking with your wallets and start thinking with your head.

Dude......most people wanted this change. You should have kept up-to-date on this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    what all the r9 rich people that credit grinded for their gear for the ****. this was not the map we where told about this is stupid. the bigger map was much better then this
    Dude......most people wanted this change. You should have kept up-to-date on this thread.

I did check it out. check out all the complaints.
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    I did check it out. check out all the complaints.
    Yeah......the most recent 4.......including yours....and this is only the main thread.....go hunt the many others that were not satisfied with the big map size.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    must be nice to be a sin that can stealth and kill. oh I know how to fix your class. in stealth mode you can do any skills or attack. omg I fixed the sin class. I bet your one of these r9 class's and your board is because yo9u can't find people to kill in a large map. but no that pwi LOVES to r9 plays the credit grind. they made the map smaller so everyone is force to fight r9s. I love how its 5 vs 30 and the 5 that are r9 wins cause no one can't battle them. OH another fix. deny r9 armor class players to fight in nation wars. THAT would make almost 90% of this server on even terms.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    what all the r9 rich people that credit grinded for their gear for the ****. this was not the map we where told about this is stupid. the bigger map was much better then this
    must be nice to be a sin that can stealth and kill. oh I know how to fix your class. in stealth mode you can do any skills or attack. omg I fixed the sin class. I bet your one of these r9 class's and your board is because yo9u can't find people to kill in a large map. but no that pwi LOVES to r9 plays the credit grind. they made the map smaller so everyone is force to fight r9s. I love how its 5 vs 30 and the 5 that are r9 wins cause no one can't battle them. OH another fix. deny r9 armor class players to fight in nation wars. THAT would make almost 90% of this server on even terms.

0r y0u c0uld actually put in s0me eff0rt and farm/merch r9 and be 0n even terms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG that was funny!
    (My Reputation is 200k
    (My cash shopping is limited to non-essential items only
    (My best PvP gear is a 3rd cast Nirvana set with refines as low as +5
    (I'm level 102, most R9RR sins can see me!

Wow, ROFL! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    0r y0u c0uld actually put in s0me eff0rt and farm/merch r9 and be 0n even terms.

you can't put any effert in making money in this game anymore i'm sorry pwi has crashed the markets. NOW you can get your skills in auction house now. so doing morai is pointless. you have no idea how many years I have been on this game trying to get good gear from grinding.they made this game for people with credit cards that are willing to spend all their money for it and troll people thinking there the best. this is not the pwi I use to know back in the days where everyone was grinding and helping each other.

with this nation wars I made 45 tokens. when we had the large map I was able to get 100 to 150. with out getting land locked. so as far as I know it they made nation war worse.

and also if your going to use a lvl 9 character as an alt troll on this server you can go away. scared to show your real character
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    with this nation wars I made 45 tokens. when we had the large map I was able to get 100 to 150. with out getting land locked. so as far as I know it they made nation war worse.

thank all those people that complained cause they were getting 500+ tokens instead of 800+ tokens per NW for this map b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    the reason they where getting 500+ was they where using 4 alts in nation wars to do it. the reason way you see people afking nation wars.my whole guid is says this nation war map rechange is ****.
    edited September 2013
    Tr0lling? I am making a suggesti0n t0 y0u but 0k then?Y0u have been playing this game f0r a l0ng time and y0u still haven't realized any c0mpany is 0ut t0 make m0ney?0r did y0u think they actually cared wh0 y0u were?Start learning t0 merchant, take the time t0 actually farm the s3 r9 y0u need and pr0fit. It's n0 w0nder y0u even made this thread, with a mindset like this y0u w0n't achieve much.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    go away you little ****** lvl 9 idiot. no one want to talk to your trolling alt
  • Miss_menace - Raging Tide
    Miss_menace - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Holy, a lot of raging in this thread. Then again, the title pretty much invited it. People who don't want drama will look at the title and simply stay away.

Personally, I like the map change. They increased the number of players in a battle to 30 vs 30, so whoever said they were land locked in a matter of minutes... yeah right. Even if it did happen, it's nothing like last time where you end up waiting around for 20 mins trying to get into battle. If your base was land locked it was because:

1. Your nation actually sucked that bad that hoards of people losing their battles were being transported back to base upon defeat.
    2. The nation(s) that land locked you were strategically doing it. It is much much harder to land lock the base now unless you are intentionally making battles last the full 20 mins and/or battling a nation other then the one the base belongs to just to keep the base loaded.

(oops did i just give away a strategy?)

What I didnt like about the new map set up, is that I found I had WAY more uneven battles this time. It's weird because you would think making the map smaller would condense the distribution of people. But every battle I went to was incredibly one-sided.

Anyways... there's my rant for what it's worth.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    the reason they where getting 500+ was they where using 4 alts in nation wars to do it. the reason way you see people afking nation wars.my who guid is says this nation war map rechange is ****.

or a lot of them were map hopping, which is greatly reduced now
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    thank you for not trolling and I am so in total agreement with you Miss_menace - Raging Tide
    or a lot of them were map hopping, which is greatly reduced now

I map hopped once (on the large map). never got that much on one char the best I ever did with the gear I have now is 146 token reward. because I was running around getting those land where the r9 was skipping to cut off people advancements. which is a good strategy.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2013

^v^ No actually they originally wanted an increase in territories & map size from the original small map...f:strive

And then when PWE goufed up and gave us the (multi-server) map people found it was way to large (f:farewell) and so then they wanted PWE to reduce the territories to a (mid-range) sized map somewhere in-between the sizes of the 2-prior maps that PWE gave us (they did not want a return to the {Baselock infested} PRE-Schoolers map)f:confused

((And {PWE~ADMIN's} What is with over-saturation of the map with all the freaking 'Bridge battle' maps (especially 3 of them side by side)??? Its not a balanced map spread of fields with how you currently have them????))f:gross
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    so are they going to give use this mid size map. that is my thought cause this small map just will not do.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    seitori wrote: »
    ^v^ No actually they originally wanted an increase in territories & map size from the original small map...f:strive

And then when PWE goufed up and gave us the (multi-server) map people found it was way to large (f:farewell) and so then they wanted PWE to reduce the territories to a (mid-range) sized map somewhere in-between the sizes of the 2-prior maps that PWE gave us (they did not want a return to the {Baselock infested} PRE-Schoolers map)f:confused

((And {PWE~ADMIN's} What is with over-saturation of the map with all the freaking 'Bridge battle' maps (especially 3 of them side by side)??? Its not a balanced map spread of fields with how you currently have them????))f:gross

^^ This.

Needed a larger map from the original to prevent land locking... the 2nd map was WAY too large... this IMO is too small. Somewhere in between the first and 2nd map would have been a perfect sized map.

also battle types need to be spread out more.
    Here we go again....
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013

All this fury.

>Blaming R9 won't solve anything

Just as players can charge gold and buy R9, they could exchange their gold to coin and buy their G16s too, you know. Likewise, there are many who've farmed/merchanted their way to getting both sets.

Don't **** on them just because you've been outdone one way or the other.
    The only thing I can somewhat agree with is allowing an entire squad of OP players enter the same nation, because it becomes more about following them and covering where they aren't or trying your hardest to avoid them. If one couldnt enter as a squad but squad with those in NW, it may fix that I guess.

As for the map, well...we got what we "asked" for, didnt we?
    >"QQ SvS map is too big! Cant get any good fights and Nation palcement is almost irrelevant!"

I agree with the others that we need more diversity, but I dont mind it either staying at this size or going back to the second size before we got the SvS map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    IMO they need to take the 2 rows of lands nearest the base and double them. then leave the outside 2 alone... and yes i'm a r9s3 cash shopper i pay so you dont have to, so watch your mouth just cuz u cant or wont cs. but even i think this is too small of a map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Purple_fury - Sanctuary
    Purple_fury - Sanctuary Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    we wont get a new map cause pwi is to lazy to actually send a gm into NW to watch what goes on..

its not just that the size of the map thats the problem its how the points are calculated b:surrender

i was in a flag battle that was nearly full it lasted a little over 15 minutes i burned over 300k on my hp charm, scored with the flag once and do you know what my score was for that battle? 135 point! the total points for the battle was nearly 50k and i only get 135 points? i ranked last in a battle even though i saw 1 r9er afk the whole time sitting in a corner that people rarely go b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013

That rage l0l, I guess the truth hurts.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    That rage l0l, I guess the truth hurts.

can someone ban this char from coming in here or require a lvl 100 just to post.

I don't know about other servers but in lost I can count every r9 person in that server and tell you that they got their r9 from real life money. and most of them are the merchants in the game. so I'll say what ever I want about r9s
    edited September 2013
    I don't know about other servers but in lost I can count every r9 person in that server and tell you that they got their r9 from real life money. and most of them are the merchants in the game. so I'll say what ever I want about r9s

Y0u s0und like a sp0iled child t0 be h0nest. Waaaah I can't get r9 because I d0n't want t0 put in the w0rk, WAaaaah n0 fair every0ne else has it and they sh0uld'nt because n0w it's harder f0r me t0 win stuff waaaaaaah. Pretty much sums up what y0u're d0ing despite the fact r9 is fully farmable/merchable if y0u d0 it right.
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited September 2013

You CAN say what you want yes. That is your freedom. But it does not make you right. One way or another the people who pay into the game keep the game running and free and worthwhile for management to keep the servers up. That is not bias. That is not trolling. That is economics.

Speaking of economics btw...you CAN merch for r9rr. I know because I merched virtually all of mine. and I am r9rr+10/11. Stop acting like farming or merching is somehow dead. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

I think the maps were better in that mid size as well. The bigger ones rewarded afk'ing a little too much and 2v0 fights are not my idea of a good time. Which is mainly what I got. And I say that while also playing tt90+3 toons in there. Maybe I do not get as many tokens idling or something...but hey. I guess I just have to Adapt to it so I can Overcome it...
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This person obviously hasn't been around as long as they say if they don't know baout ResMePls. And about NW, I didn't get to attend because of work so I don't know if its the old map or if its a different sized one so yeah. But Its boring running around having no challenge. I like have fights in the maps, as long as I don't get the one map where theres one of the few uber squads there, then its just no fun because they end up spawn killing even though they can 1shot you no matter what. You seem to hate r9 in general, and cash shoppers, just learn to merchant. I don't have the patience nor the ability to merchant because If I have money, I spend it, so I csed to get my r9 but I still suck compared to others mainly because I'm just waiting on that refine sale... and I'm too lazy to actually finiish my r9t3 axes.
    If you deny parties entry to NW, that would defeat one of its actual purposes,to get people to work together. My faction encourages people to sign up on our site so we can get squads together for NW.
    Stop pot use on CTF? That would make the one shots who can get there quick, unable to do a thing. I may have r9, but I still get 1shot quite often by people.
    You say deny r9 entry into NW period? NW is like the last fun place to PVP for me, and many others I could guess. PK elsewhere is just no fun because I can just be chillin, messin around with some people then the ***** come out and 1shot everyone then camp the area for hours.
    Just my few cents about it ._.
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    sorry but just had to say it: MUHAHA!

thanks pwi for the new map, hope u leave it at least as long as the huge map was b:pleased

payback is a b* when u can't leeeeech credits on the others work right?

again muhaha

btw i liked the slaughter of 30 vs 30 well equipped wars , a mini tw ftw

Shidoshi u trying to reach a new record (after bella ofc) on how many useless posts u can hit in a single thread?

and btw , since you are from 2009 as it seems, how come you dont have full of everything? (especially in Lost City) Bad Karma? been a bit lazy? qq much?

maybe you were leading the antifarming association of afkers on that server? f:hush
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So obviously I skimmed through the thread :P all I could read was r9s are OP rant.

I'm r9r3 and got my buttocks handed to me last night, as in I got 1 shot, ganked, etc etc. I personally didn't enjoy myself as that was many of the battles. Then again, I got handed a bad nation which ended up in last place.

I would've preferred the medium-sized map. The one we had before was way too large, and I feel this one's a bit too small. It's a little too easy for enemy nations to come flooding in with overwhelming numbers.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Boo ****ing hoo, at least you can PARTICIPATE FFS!
  • OldArcher - Heavens Tear
    OldArcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yeah......the most recent 4.......including yours....and this is only the main thread.....go hunt the many others that were not satisfied with the big map size.....

lol so the people that liked the bigger map and didnt complain had no say cause they didnt realise people would make the devs make it smaller? wow :P good game
This discussion has been closed.