pwi need to stupid breaking things

Options
2»

Comments

• FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Boo ****ing hoo, at least you can PARTICIPATE FFS!

qft b:chuckle
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I'm very happy with this change and thank pwi.
    No fights and playing hide and go seek + let's see who can log the most alts was ridiculously stupid.
    What nation you got and coordination had little to no importance.
    I got third place nation, got my *** beat several times and i still had a blast!

Finally NW is fun again!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Please just make the map fit without the scrollbars. So annoying. ):
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Please just make the map fit without the scrollbars. So annoying. ):
    But how are you going to solo an instance if people see those battles off in the corner that require moving the map to see?
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You CAN say what you want yes. That is your freedom. But it does not make you right. One way or another the people who pay into the game keep the game running and free and worthwhile for management to keep the servers up. That is not bias. That is not trolling. That is economics.

Speaking of economics btw...you CAN merch for r9rr. I know because I merched virtually all of mine. and I am r9rr+10/11. Stop acting like farming or merching is somehow dead. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

I think the maps were better in that mid size as well. The bigger ones rewarded afk'ing a little too much and 2v0 fights are not my idea of a good time. Which is mainly what I got. And I say that while also playing tt90+3 toons in there. Maybe I do not get as many tokens idling or something...but hey. I guess I just have to Adapt to it so I can Overcome it...

soooo iff i show you the money i wasted on the game can u ****

maybe i wasted more then you who ****ing cares all i know i put load of 1000s buck

and i am not a r9 r9s3 and i do think a free player have A right to say his stuff without you acting all goodly

now with that said you cash cows need to listen to the free players too cos without them the server be even deader capish

god i hate ppl like this one
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I.. don't know why this thread stayed alive for as long as it did.

Original poster, when you make a thread discussing a point, immediately insulting anyone who makes a post that's against yours is usually not how you want to handle a discussion on your topic.

Closed for many reasons.
This discussion has been closed.