Content update bug thread/discussion

Comments

• JustAllEvil - Harshlands
    JustAllEvil - Harshlands Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    shashahah wrote: »
    confirmed:

veno in pk mode with swords cant heal her own pet (idk if this was an issue b4, i just noticed it a few mins ago), and neither can any other veno/mystic or w/e
    i can take screens if needed, altho ss only wont do i guess xD

In a safe zone, that's not new, working as before.

I haven't had a problem out of safe zone though.

Um, I missed if it's been mentioned but was the spelling "Draongslayer" intentional?

Also entering faction base I get teleported twice through some rooms..odd but not a bug I guess.
    Sometimes snarky, but will always bake you cupcakes.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Yup...there are so many bugs and lack of content
    that I only logged on to only do what I did for the past two months. 1 hr to prep/do pv 8 runs...then log... 5 more days till 105...then I may not even log on everyday..rofl This new update did not even interest me one bitb:surrender

Sigh, have to agree with you there. Been doing less and less these days but logged on tonight to get some dailies done and what do I find? I can't start the lycaeum, there's one more thing to strike off the list (and HELLO, you guys promised to fix that, not break it further). So then I head to do Meridian daily and that isn't there either. Eventually I was so disappointed I just logged off again.

I swear, I dislike this game a little more with every patch lately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Cereliia - Archosaur
    Cereliia - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The npcs for the new r8 thing in cromagon villages are not there
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The npcs for the new r8 thing in cromagon villages are not there

This is likely because the instance itself isn't here yet.

On an unrelated note:

It appears that none of the title-specific mobs or objects (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mtype/39439 and http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mine_type/39288) are actually present in the game at the moment.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Meh. The harshlands seal is bugged for me or I'm just silly. Got the quest at duke just fine, got the seal. Then went to the psychic trainer in north arch. Nothing there. Tried flying, getting off mount, getting in his face...nope.

And this happens on 2 characters on separate accounts for me ._.

edit: I swear everyone told me to go directly to the npc << gonna try the rocks when I get home and see if I can debug myself lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Meh. The harshlands seal is bugged for me or I'm just silly. Got the quest at duke just fine, got the seal. Then went to the psychic trainer in north arch. Nothing there. Tried flying, getting off mount, getting in his face...nope.

edit: I swear everyone told me to go directly to the npc << gonna try the rocks when I get home and see if I can debug myself lol

Same for me.

I will not try this thing, until it will be fixed.

I sold those title, because I need space in my inventory for period while above "quest" (?) is bugged.
  • sylgja
    sylgja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    On Morai -

I get the Duke quest fine, get title
    I get the Master Psychic, get title and get transported to Harshlands
    There it bugs - I get nothing to accept, no quest anywhere. On two toons. Others are fine and get the title.

How can I get the mob quest again in Harshlands so I can continue?
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    OFC I DONT LIKE IT!!!

Wtf did you do to Lyceaem of cultivation!
    Where is the NPC that trades 1 Feral Soul Stars for 10??
    Youn removed it?

And what about all the ppl that got 10 free stars daily TILL NOW? Youn gona take that away or is it another shythead brainfart bug of yours?
    Can you ever make a decent patch without taking something from someone you selfish tortured GMs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • GlowFire - Sanctuary
    GlowFire - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2013

You go to the rocks it the guards and the dagger in top right corner will start flashing again, click on it, accept the next challenge and the NPC will have a scroll, which will teleport you to the next location (Harshlands) where you need to click the dagger again. Also check your Title event quest list on your UI, and your normal quest list as it will use both on what you need to perform or locations you need to go to.
    And it's not Psychic trainer, it's the Master Psychic at the far far north west corner in Arch. Rocks with 6 Shadow Guards and Seal: Archosaur.
  • Lolitta - Raging Tide
    Lolitta - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You go to the rocks it the guards and the dagger in top right corner will start flashing again, click on it, accept the next challenge and the NPC will have a scroll, which will teleport you to the next location (Harshlands) where you need to click the dagger again. Also check your Title event quest list on your UI, and your normal quest list as it will use both on what you need to perform or locations you need to go to.
    And it's not Psychic trainer, it's the Master Psychic at the far far north west corner in Arch. Rocks with 6 Shadow Guards and Seal: Archosaur.

tyvm fot this info. I dont understand why GM did not make a guide for all those updates and will had saved us for trying to find out things and lose 1 whole day guessing...
  • _PebbIes_ - Heavens Tear
    _PebbIes_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I love the new content. Only thing is now I cant duo client. I keep getting error report and my cat shop wont stay on. I really hope this gets fixed or learn of some other way to get a second client up. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Oh my, thanks everyone xD (Hai Red :3) I now know what I failed at. lol In my brain, north west was where the skill trainers are, and there happened to be a psychic guy LOL Damn brain's broken when it comes to west and east sometimes Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Yea, got it, thank you for information.

Got Fiery Vangard prefix before name of my character and same for my Cleric.
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    synchroze wrote: »
    I'm having our QA team look into everything that you've all mentioned. Please note that the Crimson Imperium questline isn't complete until the new instance becomes available in the next update/expansion. This is pretty much a precursor to a much bigger update that will be coming.

The new instance is available, I've been in it. Just the option at th enpcs to craft r8r aren't there.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I've been working on this for most of the day today, and so far its a total blank. Seal:archosaur

So idk if the first part is missing or its just bugged. Plus which dock would it be located anyway?
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Meh, I'll give you my vote after tonight's maintenance fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Khallie - Sanctuary
    Khallie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    rezner420 wrote: »
    You have to take the Tuc Su Toxin quest, enter the instance, and talk to the crystal behind the pillar. It'll spawn Tsu's soul for you to kill. After you do that it says to talk to the Secret Man but I have been unable to find him. Possibly another broken quest.

Secret man is in south archosaur next to Hu, in front of the gypsy van opposite the watcher of the earth
  • nechick
    nechick Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i like some of the new content but certainly not all. i like the titles and the new quests, i like the daily checkin although the increase per day should be more to get people to come back. What i dont like is the perfect match system, we dont need it. yes this is a social game but it also isnt a hook up game. I also dont like the fact that the veno daily you have to be in pk mode now. there are people who play this server cause it was a PVE server pk mode is not PVE so i find that unfair to them, now a simple fix to this would be that when you enter you go into pk mode when you exit you are out. but they should not have to stay in pk mode for the req hours. i really like the access to the skills that was given with this update.
    This is my opinion and i know that people have others and people will hate on just about any post made and i really dont care. i am giving my opinion. Dont like it dont read it
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So, I've pretty much decided to stop logging in until most of these issues are resolved. I initially held off logging in after this update, because of all the problems - if you pick up a quest, the possibility that trashing said broken quest could result in not being able to obtain it again. Also, with some of the daily quests not working, etc, etc.

I had waited up until last night, when synch stated that these bugs would be resolved. Clearly, they haven't been. These things simply shouldn't happen if you test the game's update prior. They didn't test it. There was how many new features? 3-4, and a set of quests... How do you test this locally and miss this stuff? It's not possible. When I was 10 years old back in the day, testing patched and cracked games, editing html, css, etc... I didn't even miss simple things like that. How do you push out an update, then fail so bad? Some of the problems (Duke shouting), has literally occurred over ten (10+) times in the past. How does this keep getting missed?

Until this "content update" actually works, I'm simply not logging in. Good job at fixing the bugs, PWE. Yeah, sure - this is one person's view, and I QQ'ed a lot. Oh well.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    you can add the essences to dig for Morai quest line to that list, they are unable to dig.
    I cannot finish this quest to get into EU for tsu's souls quest
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    you can add the essences to dig for Morai quest line to that list, they are unable to dig.
    I cannot finish this quest to get into EU for tsu's souls quest

I did it yesterday before maint, you need a pickax, or else it tells you you don't have the required tool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I did it yesterday before maint, you need a pickax, or else it tells you you don't have the required tool.

had a pickaxe didn't work
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • celeste081
    celeste081 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Oh great now NW completely ****ed up too. Mini map crowded with cahsers all around.
  • GlowFire - Sanctuary
    GlowFire - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Is it just me or is the daily treasure map broken too after the Tuesday patch? Before the patch I've always gotten at least up to map 4, every day since Tuesday's patch I have not gotten a map after doing the first treasure map.
    Is it just very bad luck on my side or does everyone has that issue?
  • elektrika
    elektrika Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Is it just me or is the daily treasure map broken too after the Tuesday patch? Before the patch I've always gotten at least up to map 4, every day since Tuesday's patch I have not gotten a map after doing the first treasure map.
    Is it just very bad luck on my side or does everyone has that issue?

I would say just a run of bad luck for you. I've been doing these on various toons since Sharp Spear showed up, some days I only get the Lv. 1 map, others I get Lv. 4 and sometimes the named maps.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    fix the fuc.king log in bug. get kicked during entering loose all buffs loose squad and nation and cant log in for some time. and waking up 5am like an idio.t for NW thats the only thing i still like in this game but getting too old for this b:surrender
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So when the content update came up I played around with the matchmaker thing for some laughs. Later on I decided I'd turn it off since someone decided to spam me with it, so of course I went to Mode and unchecked all the boxes there.

After the most recent maintenance, someone PMed me with it again, so I took a look and saw all the boxes in Mode were checked. I thought this might have been due to the recent maintenance, so I thought nothing of it and unchecked the boxes.

Then last night, I got yet another PM through the system, had a look at the matchmaking mode and saw all the boxes were checked, again. I'm not sure if I had logged off before getting another message or not.

I can see this becoming quite annoying to people who might have been curious and played around with the matchmaker system that they have to uncheck the boxes all the time. Not sure if this was brought up in this thread at all or if this post might get skipped over.

...or if people will make fun of me for trying the system for laughs teehee
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I did not have to go into PK mode to complete the veno instance. Instead of tab, I used my mouse and clicked to target Horsemen and held down the Ctrl button as I used my skills to infuriate them. Worked beautifully. Then you can still Tab the incoming mobs to target them. Although, the NPC that gives extra 10 points was also missing.
  • Lolitta - Raging Tide
    Lolitta - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Auction House not working selling fashion. it say "Auction house close"