Crimson Imperium Updates?

Options

Comments

• bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Why have it in the first place if you risk losing items?

Agreed^

This is just stupid.

I was looking forward to this system, too bad you have to BUY it.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Meh, if you sell items on shop, they go into shops funds. You will know when your shop ends and it has 7 days at which you can pick your ****. And even still I think it will mail everything back and if mailbox is full then only will it destroy the item/coins. If you arent either seriously inactive/stupid or happen to get hit by some unreal bad luck situation, there is not much any risk involved. If you find that too demanding, dont get one, simple as that. I just hope price is the same as auto-pot and not more.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Sux for people that hoarded blessings like myself, all is fine and dandy when you can get 1 each day, but knowing pwi and their ****-ups it`s a good idea to stack up!
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I assume the new instance and the new morai content is not in this patch, based on how little info we got from the news post, as well as the patch size...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Sux for people that hoarded blessings like myself, all is fine and dandy when you can get 1 each day, but knowing pwi and their ****-ups it`s a good idea to stack up!

True story.
    I've stopped having blessing problems since last year! Stacking toons with them b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I know I learned my lesson when the blessing page was down for like a week. Been hoarding blessings ever since.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    That instance better be in there, ijs. I've been holding off on getting skillbooks for my veno because of it. >.>;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Artemiko - Raging Tide
    Artemiko - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    That instance better be in there, ijs. I've been holding off on getting skillbooks for my veno because of it. >.>;;

f:sweat Ikr!!!? I'm gonna be beyond upset if there's no instance. PWI needs fresh instances
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options

Agreed f:angry plus I've been waiting for some new instance to run.. even if it's nothing amazing.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    f:sweat Ikr!!!? I'm gonna be beyond upset if there's no instance. PWI needs fresh instances

And not only once per day...
  • Kyooshu - Sanctuary
    Kyooshu - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I see.

In the meanwhile, here are some maps:

NW map

It was in there, and I don't see any others.

Dragon Hidden Den

Some screenshots:

Random Window 1!

Probably pwcn exclusive, but it's interesting that Wanmei chose touch of all the english words to use.

Random Window Number 2!

This might be the new shop system.

Random Window Number 3!

PWCN is currently down for maintenance so all I have to share for now are some screenshots I took a while back.

Allllllrighty then. Lets see if i can clarify some of this, as well as throw in my own thoughts based on a rather poorly(okay...VERY poorly translated page through google translate).

1. The Dragon Den appears to be a high level dungeon, lvl 100+ of course, and by the looks of the squad in the PWJP screenshots, it would seem like it will provide a challenge.

2. the 'Random Window 1' Image, i have yet to identify. :c

3. the 'Random window number 2' Image would, i believe, appear to be the new Shop system that is being implemented.

4. the 'random window number 3' image is, by comparison to the images provided by the PWI staff, the new match making system. the screen shown in the image is most likely the one where you can choose you normal, or not so normal, playing times, and your "hobbies" in game such as dungeons, quests, pvp, etc. (It's quite easy to determine that partly due to the third checkbox having 'PK' next to it :o, but you can compare the image of this with the one provided by PWI themselves)

Now that that is done with, i will share my thoughts on the Title system. I believe (through the, as i mentioned earlier, Poorly translated blog page), that there is a chain of quests and the rewards for the quests are stat increases as well as titles. I do not believe that the titles themselves give stats, however by the time you attain a certain title, you will have the stats accrued throughout the journey to said titles. However, since i do not believe that makes sense to any normal human being, because i typed it up on the spot without much thought, i will attempt to explain it in a different way.

(These are my own thoughts on the matter, and totally random and made up stats)
    you are here----(no titles or extra stats)

quest 1---reward = bonus 20hp
    quest 2---reward = bonus 5 phys attack
    quest 3---reward = bonus 10 evasion
    quest 4---reward = New title "OMGIDIDQUESTS"

The bonuses for that title are 20hp, 5 phys attack, and 10 evasion.

This way, you can continue to unlock more and more titles and choose whichever one you like best without hurting the bonus stats that you may have gotten through higher tiers of titles.

below is a copy/paste of the poorly translated page (Source: http://rustrust.blog.fc2.com/) The same exact page that has been used in previous posts that you yourself looked at to determine if there were new classes or not :3
    -putting it in (code) tags to prevent it from filling the entire page, however i did edit the format to make it more legible.
    1. Find expert : Quest occur Being in its Dragon Castle. I press the challenge 
    down the sword symbol located in the upper right. Is allowed to proceed the 
    quest to talk to small treasure then. 

2. Lonely : Quest occur in (520,688) in a certain monument to its most dragon
    northwest. Press the challenge then, and conversation a large soul art teacher, 
    Quest achieved 

3. Forefront : Quest generation to teleport and to achieve the 2 in (107,1002). 
    20 each body shadow magic Kai Wither Vampire night of ghost 7 army. Quest 
    achievement when you kill fire wheel tank 10 body 

4. Good at finding : Quest occurred in the village mighty snow, this quest is 
    completed by going close to the seal (177,952). 

5. Nefarious hand breaking the flower : Quest occurred in the village mighty
     snow. Quest achieved defeated Flower ghost 50 body, and to report to the 
    chief of an expedition of the village mighty snow. +5 Magic attack 

6. Find people covered in frost : Quest occur around that enters the marbled D
     in PT, opened the gates of the first. Quest achievement Take the marbled D
     then, when you kill the Murumuru. +9 Physical Defense 

7. Headhunting : Quest occurred (stone not visionary boundary), on the hills 
    around the entrance of Brahma from the outside of the 89 Sen. Quest achieved
     If you dig the magic stand behind the Brahma. +20 Hit 

8. Friends of God : Quest occur if Hashirimaware near the altar of God in the
     snow (209,996). If you interact with the altar after five minutes then, Quest 
    achieved. 

9. star of ice field of bone and frozen : Quest occur when reaching the (177,952).
     Digging sealed, quest completion. Avoidance +12 &#12288;
    +20 acquisition [solution] mark newcomer magic defense green title in title so far
     island of book-soul of mystery

To those whom i confused, I'm so sorry D; it's 4:30 am ;-; and i had too much sugar yesterday so im hyper and haven't been able to sleep and..yeah.. funstuff. Here's to hoping i didn't sound like a total and complete idiot/moron! b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laughb:thanksb:victory

Edit: After checking my character page under the title screen, i was totally wrong X3 It would appear each title does add specific stats

Edit again: maybe not. Still need to acquire said titles because it still does not seem right.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Edit: After checking my character page under the title screen, i was totally wrong X3 It would appear each title does add specific stats

Edit again: maybe not. Still need to acquire said titles because it still does not seem right.

I hope you are, I was kinda hoping we`d get something that makes characters bit more unique. I was also hoping the ways to get titles would simply be if you do X you get title Y for it and not some quest chains for each title, sigh. Opening titles from scratch to top is gonna take time, I was hoping to skip the lower tier but meh.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I've learned to not be overjoyed about future content in this game. It only leads to possible terrible frustration and disappointment.
    Never expect precise schedules on it either.

Items that disappear if you log out? I hope that the ones that get and use them won't encounter disconnections... Losing buffs and sparks via game instability is already a terrible pain.

To pay to have access to the new features? Well, it's good and bad at the same time.
    At least not everyone will be able to spam silly stuff, but it shows how some can be easily excluded if they don't have sufficient coins.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • XX_FoXxy_Xx - Archosaur
    XX_FoXxy_Xx - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    OMG ! What a farce, nothing appears for the quests to be finished. So I have to ask does PW test its updates before sending them out or is it their intention to drive their player base away, due to bad / empty updates ? Or, just fill up our quest logs in the hope that we'll spend our hard earnt real cash while we wait for them to fix the faults ? b:angry

Sort it out PW, no wonder players are leaving in their droves for PW rip off sites that just hand everything to the players and you dont have to work for it all, not much fun or sense of acheivement there really.

b:angry
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    As much as the new shop system is the greenest thing pw has ever done...charging for its use makes it not so green anymore. Also...items disappearing from a full mailbox isn't my styleb:irritated

Example: Sell SoT for 600m...sorry mailbox is full *600m goes poof*b:shedtear

I don't get how so people always have their mailbox full, just delete all those "succesful auction notices".
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I don't get how so people always have their mailbox full, just delete all those "succesful auction notices".

I personally have anni mails from 2-3 years back piled up to save space in my bank...or any other pw junk that I don't want to take out yetb:surrender
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
    edited September 2013
    Options

Blessings b:cute
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    OMFG, you guys are funnier than ****!!

I'm perusing the forums, looking for intelligent info and all I can find is whining and complaining. It would not be so bad if it wasn't all based on speculation and negative mindsets.

Seriously, I think a HUGE majority of you need to seek clinical help for depression and/or Bipolar disorders. They have HAPPY PILLS that will address your sad, pathetic outlooks on things.

Who the **** CARES if they said "watch for hints" prior to the update, but you saw nothing! WTF? Seriously, did it impact your ability to function? Holy ****!!

I personally saw many new things popping up in Archosaur that made me (and the intelligent people I hang with) say WOA!! WTF? "Hey guys, did you see this?"
    So, yes there were "things" popping up all over, which I presume QUALIFY as "HINTS" to something comming!?!

Those complaining about the update - Seriously?
    They just roll it out and within minutes, some people are ready to suffer an aneurysm.
    You really can't S T F U and give things a chance to unfold, BEFORE you make your baseless complaints and presumptions?

I have some concerns about the "Social" feature they added, but my concerns are based only on what I'm seeing in the forums, I haven't actually updated and seen it for myself yet! So I, in my infinit wisdom, choose to wait and see how things unfold "BEFORE" I determine changes are better or worse. To be totally honest, if a feature isn't for me I will simply not use it!

I recommend you whiners and complainers take a 2 week break from the game and double up on your happy pills. By the time you return, the sane people will have figured it all out for you; you can then resume your childish rants!
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Seriously, I think a HUGE majority of you need to seek clinical help for depression and/or Bipolar disorders. They have HAPPY PILLS that will address your sad, pathetic outlooks on things.
    Clinical depression? Happy Pills?
    I'm as happy as ever with all of the tears and frustration. b:pleased
    Still, the people getting so mad/upset about it all should have known that stuff like this always happens (though its more severe than usual). All we can really do is report what we find and roll with the punches for now and enjoy whatever is working.
    ....Oooh, trips
    ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • KeKeLeLe - Archosaur
    KeKeLeLe - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So today, I went to the Chinese forum for Wanmei to look for some guide for the title quests, but instead I found out some new interesting stuffs.

Seems like they are preparing for a new big update next month with new classes and instances.

Sorry for derailing the thread b:surrender
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So today, I went to the Chinese forum for Wanmei to look for some guide for the title quests, but instead I found out some new interesting stuffs.

Seems like they are preparing for a new big update next month with new classes and instances.

Well ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Oh awesome, but could you please expand on that? We have had a glimpse on this Japanese blog with 2 interesting pictures that look like the 2 new races/4 new classes ( this and this ), but we are unsure, anything more you might have noticed on the wanmei site?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoMinD - Raging Tide
    NoMinD - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Oh awesome, but could you please expand on that? We have had a glimpse on this Japanese blog with 2 interesting pictures that look like the 2 new races/4 new classes ( this and this ), but we are unsure, anything more you might have noticed on the wanmei site?

Wow, that looks pretty interesting. It would be nice having more information about what it's posted on that blog. I wish I could understand D:
  • KeKeLeLe - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    They aren't so sure what are the official names for the new race/class will be too. But pretty sure they made new FB instances for these 2 races.

One of the race is 幻族? with warlock (术士) / dancer (舞者)....

Next is demon/ogre (鬼族) race with 咒术士? /gunner (枪手)

With new classes, new weapons will be introduced, like whips and guns.

Haven't heard more updates, since the news were released last week.

Also heard some rumors about skills balancing, but won't post anything on that since it's still rumors.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    They aren't so sure what are the official names for the new race/class will be too. But pretty sure they made new FB instances for these 2 races.

Also heard some rumors about skills balancing, but won't post anything on that since it's still rumors.

Thanks for answering, that all sounds so, so wonderful! Cannot wait! Please keep us posted when you get new info!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And now we wait to see who'll be among the first to get them to 105 and deck them out in G16/R9.3 +12 (though for the latter, if the EG release taught us anything, R9 may not be readily available on their initial release)
  • Darknessdrac - Sanctuary
    Darknessdrac - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I wonder if they will introduce new pets
  • KeKeLeLe - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    Options
    There will be new pets, but I think it will be non battle pets.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    There will be new pets, but I think it will be non battle pets.

Yeah, I think it's these http://blog-imgs-62.fc2.com/r/u/s/rustrust/b65c6e1ed21b0ef4f3d26b6edfc451da81cb3e62.jpg . They are really cute :3 . Too bad not battle pets, but who knows, maybe we'll get 1 pet , like the dino in Morai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options

Interesting.
    Though I won't believe it until we get real proof.

If we do get new classes I just hope they are balanced, I just don't really trust the developers.