✎﹏ℳɨƙℴ'ʂ ℳaɢɪc ℬℴx﹏ღ

Options

Comments

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    So like, i died for another 3 months... XD and decided to do something today again.
    Was kinda in the mood for makeover soo I kinda did one tho I shoulda finish Esne's first Dx Don't kill me... I promise I'll do it soon since I kinda have more time again semi quit pwi LOLOL.

So today, I did Asyniia's request o3o, Didn't really change it a lot and did 2 vr for the eyes, dunno which you would like better so, hope you like them. b:cute

Small vr
    k4jkg8.png

Large
    e2eyu.png
    2qipxqc.png

Metzil - Thanks c: hopefully it will be done soon XD

Raapy - probably not anytime soon, since I'm forever lazy lmao. But hopefully I can get them done by this month D:

Edit- whythe****itstillsayim101D:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Another update~

Rina's mys portrait, Risa.

Due to the fact that I didn't know which was the hair that you wanted, and since I drawn the tiara hair before i decided to go for the other one in your full body shot. Which... kinda got out of hand and look no where even near the original... But yeah. Hope you like xD.

risa_by_imikox3-d6hfek7.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Miko? o.o
    Miko-chan? o.o
    MIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -glomps-

tumblr_ljb7n8M5c01qixleeo1_400_zpscaab1721.gif

We missed you! <3 And I still have my esne chibi as a poster on my wall ^w^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hai Esne 8D I missed you tooooo~ I thought everyone disappeared or did they? D:

But yea, continue-ing with updates. I FINALLY finished your psy chibi today after...6months...? lololol. When I was coloring her, I thought I fell into a pool of rainbow XD. and yeaaaaa. clickie for backgroundless. Hope you like it. c:

zharkai_by_imikox3-d6hjpxk.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    It seem like all the remaining requesters doesn't check here anymore o.o So i decided to put them on hold (sorry guys) BUT when you guys do come back, I will put yours back to the beginning of the line. I promise.

So yeah. I guess I will be giving out 3 slots. It could be any type of the 3 things I'm offering. 1 person, 1 character. ;/ So if you guys still is interested in anything, feel free to request with the forms on first page <3.

Kbye~ b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Woo, was hoping a slot would open up! Cookies!

Can I get a chibi of my cleric please?

Name: (toon name)VenusArmani
    Screenies: (full body and make sure to include a close up of face) Click click
    Fashion Preferences: (if different from ones above ^) The white out fit please
    Personality: Sweet, kind, wise, helpful so long as you don't have cookies. Because she is going to be stealing them.
    Extras: (anything thing else you prefer)A cookie

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Can i has Makeover please?

Name: (toon name) Gtyfu
    Screenies: http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/pyco009/2013-09-0721-54-51_zps50b06116.png
    http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/pyco009/2013-09-0721-56-55_zpsb9604493.png
    Any prefered facial expression?: Angry
    Extras: Pika Pika

Thats all
    Thanks a bunch
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    -Gasp- LIVING BEING!!!!!! b:shocked lmao

Anyway, both accepted. 1 slot left :o

FieryBlade - I'm going to have you to post a close up screenie for me, sometime like this cause I can't really draw on your screenie when your toon is so far back into the shot D:

Venus - Got a sketch done, let me know what you think so far. To be honest, I don't really know how the hair go, or if thats even the one you want. But I'm going to line it tomorrow maybe, so if there's changes, let me know c:
    wm0ze9.png

Think my lappy is getting old - - keep lagging... BUT good news is... I'm getting a new tablet *w*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    MIKO!!!!

Welcome back, and nice work as usual, Venus char seems so cute, can't wait to see it done. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Looks perfect so far to me. The top is a bit different though, http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/ariesdragon123/2013-09-0800-02-08_zpsaac0cee5.png And she wears gloves. I don't mind if you can get any of that detail but I'd like a little bit so you can tell it's a top and a skirt, rather than a dress. Although if you just omit I certainly won't be mad cuz it's super cute the way it is. :D

edited September 2013
    Options
    oh sorry bout that

how bout these?

2013-09-0813-20-20_zps622433d5.png
    2013-09-0813-20-11_zpsfbc75aba.png

dang eyes closed QQ

Edit: Maybe this one is better

2013-09-0813-42-02_zps907aaa4f.png

Also i just changed the colour of the font
    (too much orange lol)
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Bella - Hiya Bella <3 thanks for the wb c: how's you?

Fiery - It's still kinda far back D: you know its far back when you see your toon's hips xD... try using F9, tho I really liked the 3rd screenie o.o

Venus - Details for gloves, top and shoes added~ WIP for you (:

246j4t5.jpg

Hopefully I will get it done today xD Gonna take a break for now tho~ -poof-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Oh gosh I'd love a chibi of my mystic D: But it's night as usual when I need to take screenies x_x Any chance I could reserve a spot til tomorrow? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Wahh she looks so adorable, can't wati to see the finished product.

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Xainou - Yeah sure c:

and with that. ALL SPOTS 3 FULL ~

Working on Venus, 70% done since it's mainly 3 colors.. xD just have to add in details, shading and stuff. Pretty sure it will be done either today or tomorrow b:victory

---
    Edit:

Okay... its 90% done. But bed time for me :x... However, it will definitely be done tomorrow~ So, gnites~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ok i think i got it

2013-09-0820-25-45_zpseeb58ef0.png

this one any better?

also i have another ss but it wont upload so ill try tomorrow if it works ill post that too :D

• Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Mikooo~!
    Can I also reserve a chibi spot for my mystic? :3 About to leave to school so cant go take screenshots now. D::

EDIT: Fuuu wrong character.
    EDIT2: Heres the screenshots~ (I apologize that theres so many of them)

Face
    Hair
    Full Body
    Shoes
    Pants
    Gloves 1
    Gloves 2
    Shirt
    Shirt Detals

Tell me if u need more screenshots.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Your chibis are epic! \o/ I
    d love a chibi as well once you have free slots.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Fiery - That one is perfect~ I will get to it as soon as I have time~

Helio - Yeah sure since 1 of the 3 is done. (:

Desdi - Would love to draw your cream toons~ C: (fan of cream myself too~)

---
    And yeah Venus chibi done~ This one was by far the fastest chibi I ever did lmao. Thanks to Venus' lovely white outfit *w* Had lots of fun drawing it. I don't have time making the backgroundless one yet (sowwie has to go to class now >.<) Will do it when I get back, hopefully. But yeah. Hope you like it~ b:pleased

venusarmani_by_imikox3-d6lnvxl.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    It's nice to see that you are back,Miko.

I was checking the forums every now and then,as i mostly stopped playing PW.Well don't know if checking auction house daily counts as playing...........

Waiting for a new laptop so i can play another game.Have to get a new tablet after that cuz my old one broke......*sighs*

Saw that i was on hold so thought i will edit my request and let you know that im still here.More or less lol.
    I play my mystic and veno at the moment.So will post them here.

Mystic:

Name: Si_ri

Personality: cute,bubbly,gets angry when she doesnt get what she wants.A kind soul,loves to experiment on her summons,friendly and outgoing.Sometimes she can act a bit mean or violent but in a playful way.Sage.Typical Tsundere.

(Please choose the fashion u like more)

Face:
    http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r495/Lucia_Lucy/2013-05-1011-38-59_zpsd7a656a3.png

Fashion:
    2013-09-1013-31-29_zpsc9944513.png
    2013-09-1013-32-21_zpsea9887bf.png

Veno:

Name: IVampireI

Personality: She is cold to strangers,very elegant and lady-like.She is proud and likes to show off her companions(pets).She is a lone wolf,doesnt make friends easily.Demon.Can be evil sometimes.
    She is a typical Kuudere.

Face:
    http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r495/Lucia_Lucy/2013-04-1317-48-39_zpse1dffb3b.png

Fashion:
    2013-09-0912-03-29_zps488df67e.png
    2013-09-0919-04-12_zps281ada44.png

Back:
    http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r495/Lucia_Lucy/2013-09-0919-04-49_zps7f15af58.png

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Okay, here we go o,o

x7ue.jpg

Safeng's pretty much a happy, optimistic little mystic. She loves to support and will always stand up for what's dear to her. May it be animal or a pretty flower. She's smiling a lot and despite her rather tiny size not afraid of anyone. A real pureblood healer and hrbalist so to say :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Lucy - Lucyyyyyyyy <3 Welcome back~ I missed yohhh :3 -hugs- Omg I'm getting a new tablets too~ tho, I'm totally buying it on my will, with my own money, no broken tablet, just wanted new. LOL. But damn, shet is expensive - -. Anyway, as promised, adding you right back to the beginning of the list~ b:pleased Oh also, I was looking at your old request, so Si_Ri goes by black hair now? Or still peach?

Updating list now:
    1. Lucy
    2. Fiery
    3. Xainou
    4. Helio

Not accepting any other requests till list clears up, unless, you are one of the requesters I placed in the "on-hold" list (:

Also, class started today, I didn't get to work on anything new. I have class and works now, so I might take awhile to get drawings done since I only has 1 day off now. BUT I will try my best~ For now, ciao~ b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Lucy - Lucyyyyyyyy <3 Welcome back~ I missed yohhh :3 -hugs- Omg I'm getting a new tablets too~ tho, I'm totally buying it on my will, with my own money, no broken tablet, just wanted new. LOL. But damn, shet is expensive - -. Anyway, as promised, adding you right back to the beginning of the list~ b:pleased Oh also, I was looking at your old request, so Si_Ri goes by black hair now? Or still peach?

Updating list now:
    1. Lucy
    2. Fiery
    3. Xainou
    4. Helio

Not accepting any other requests till list clears up, unless, you are one of the requesters I placed in the "on-hold" list (:

Also, class started today, I didn't get to work on anything new. I have class and works now, so I might take awhile to get drawings done since I only has 1 day off now. BUT I will try my best~ For now, ciao~ b:victory

Yepp Si_ri has black hair now.

Also i've been putting aside money for a new laptop since months lol.My old one won't even allow me to use photoshop anymore.... : < lagging like there's no tomorrow.

Will get a Wacom Intuos 5 (no touch) for Xmas or sometime early in 2014.Had a Bamboo before(for 4 years) so i want to get something better.

Thank god i got a job this summer,as i wouldnt be able to pay for all this stuff otherwise . 8D

What tablet are you getting? b:laugh

P.S.: Changed the fashion of my mystic,hope you don't mind.If you started drawing the other fash already just lemme know and i will switch them back. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Just poke me once you get a spot cleared b:chuckle I'll be looking forward seeing the chibis :3
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Fiery - That one is perfect~ I will get to it as soon as I have time~

Helio - Yeah sure since 1 of the 3 is done. (:

Desdi - Would love to draw your cream toons~ C: (fan of cream myself too~)

---
    And yeah Venus chibi done~ This one was by far the fastest chibi I ever did lmao. Thanks to Venus' lovely white outfit *w* Had lots of fun drawing it. I don't have time making the backgroundless one yet (sowwie has to go to class now >.<) Will do it when I get back, hopefully. But yeah. Hope you like it~ b:pleased

venusarmani_by_imikox3-d6lnvxl.png

Ah it's so pretty! It came out so great! *awaits backgroundless one* :D Thanks :D

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Dang college x.x
    OMG OMG OMG MINE AND VENUSES ARE SO FREAKEN KAWAII:D Thank you so mush! :3 I may ask for a chibi for my boyfriend ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Lucy - I had to work all summer for my tablet too lmao probably gonna have to get new lappy soon too. It lags even on the web when I open like 3 tabs - -. Then again, dunno if it's firefox or it's my comp.

:o which one is Intuos 5? From what I'm looking at, 5 is pro but pro is touch. And you said yours won't be? tiger-32.gif I bought the Cintiq 13 (waiting for it to deliver) but now that I look at it, Intuos seem better since it has the touch and wireless function :O

And sure thing, I haven't gotten to start yet, was late yesterday and my class doesn't end till 9:30pm today D:! Gonna brain storm in class... LOL.

Desdi - Will do b:cute

Venus & Esne - Glad you guys likes it c: Venus, Clickie for BGL. Esne, yeah sure c: however it will have to wait till my list clears up D:

Also, if i can ask you guys to kindly fill the evaluation form for me, that would me great b:cute <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Rate: 9.5/10
    Comments/thoughts: I love it!
    What can I do better to raise the given score?: Shoulders looks too pink, skin should be a shade darker.

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Rate: 9.5/10
    Comments/thoughts: I love it!
    What can I do better to raise the given score?: Shoulders looks too pink, skin should be a shade darker.

Thank you very much <3 hmm.. for some reason I can never get the tan skins right. It looks darker if it has white background, lighter with pink? Any ideas? Mehh, gonna have to work on this more... Could probably practice on Xai's Safeng b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Si_ri - Sanctuary
    Si_ri - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Lucy - I had to work all summer for my tablet too lmao probably gonna have to get new lappy soon too. It lags even on the web when I open like 3 tabs - -. Then again, dunno if it's firefox or it's my comp.

:o which one is Intuos 5? From what I'm looking at, 5 is pro but pro is touch. And you said yours won't be? tiger-32.gif I bought the Cintiq 13 (waiting for it to deliver) but now that I look at it, Intuos seem better since it has the touch and wireless function :O

And sure thing, I haven't gotten to start yet, was late yesterday and my class doesn't end till 9:30pm today D:! Gonna brain storm in class... LOL.

Well yes 5 is touch but i did see on the wacom website that u can get one without the touch option o_O Not sure about that.I did read some reviews and most of the people said that the touch option isn't really worth it.
    If i can't get one without touch i will just buy a normal one with touch.b:chuckle

Cintiq 13 looks great but i dont have so much money to spend on a tablet lol.foxy alone
    I will get wacom 5 small or medium.Depends on my budget and how much i travel,its easier to take a small tablet with me than a larger one xD

Also please post some pics of you and your tablet when it arrives.Would love to see it in action.f:laugh
    You don'thave to ofc if you don't want to. ;P

Edit: damn avatar is broken -.- grrrr
    f:melon