Grats QQme - Double Defense. GF Vicious + Leviathan

Options
CROVV - Raging Tide
CROVV - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Thought we should have a record. I know this thread will get trolled and closed.

But after we were told by members of Vicious "Hope you had fun QQme - your TW season is OVER" - we managed a simultaneous double-defense against the next 2 best factions on the server (Vicious and Leviathan).

Great fight QQme - heart of champions everyone that's suffered through 2 years of drama over Vicious thrashings - and yes I'm being fair saying many were thrashings.

Welcome to the new people from other respectable factions on the server. Good luck to so many that abandoned us when we were losing and hope you enjoy being on the losing side again.

Look out Vicious and Leviathan - we hope to spend ALOT of time in your bases in the coming weeks.

Respect and see you on the BF.

PIERCE
part of the QQme R9RR Archer Army.
Post edited by CROVV - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ediger - Raging Tide
    Ediger - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Gratz!!

AMAZING job guys!!!
  • calmincense
    calmincense Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    So proud of my QQme peeps!! All of us did a great job and worked very well together. We are growing in size, strength, coordination and maturity.

keep up the good work my friends <3

This dual VICTORY has been hard fought and HUGE for us.

Thanks for the memories...

seeler
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I think i died 2x that ain't right b:cryb:cryb:cry

I finally made it to TW this time too ^.^
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    GZ to all QQme , GZ to seeler for guiding the faction , GZ to all members that attend tw. BuuUU for those that abandoned QQme during the hard times...

-SIP-

It means vicious trolls will remain silent for a while..... and like Cactus said This TW season is over!!!!!!
  • LolyLove - Raging Tide
    LolyLove - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Personally i expected a full defense TW or wined instance, but definently you did a great job handling both TWs.

Well about the TW cant talk too much (because most of the time i was 1 shot or ganked) but its always fun. At least could tick some QQme charms or AOE them with my nab sword b:chuckle

We already know QQme got a great archers army but definently the most anoying are the barbs around stunning and hiting with 20k arma lol
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    QQme definitely outplayed Vicious in this TW. Every time we were given an order to go to a certain lane, there was already 2-3 QQme squads ready there to defend.

Congrats to you guys!
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    GZ to all QQme , GZ to seeler for guiding the faction , GZ to all members that attend tw. BuuUU for those that abandoned QQme during the hard times...

-SIP-

It means vicious trolls will remain silent for a while..... and like Cactus said This TW season is over!!!!!!

OMG IM SO DEEPLY HURT MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE FOR NAMING AND SHAMING LOL!!!!!! b:chuckle

but yes Credits to where Credits are due!
    congratulations!
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Amazing work QQme. You guys definitely pulled off the impossible tonight.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Twas good fun folks, thanks for the battle.
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    OMG IM SO DEEPLY HURT MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE FOR NAMING AND SHAMING LOL!!!!!! b:chuckle
    b:pleased

i was quoting a cactus (a plant) but now i remember that you said that weeks ago.
    No shaming, no naming involved, let keep going b:laugh
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Amazing work QQme. You guys definitely pulled off the impossible tonight.

Good fight to both Vicious and Levi. I was honestly on the edge of my seat the first ~25 minutes when both wars were still in progress. Not knowing exactly how the vicious war was going, and hearing things like "dead towers" and "Vicious in base" had me all stressed out.

Props to Vicious for not giving up. Pro effort. Even with their crystal under 10m, they still were sending cata squads to try for the win. :)
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Even when you win you're somehow trying to take a stab at Vicious. It's hilarious really.

But grats to QQme. I was unable to attend this TW again due to having to attend a marathon IRL, but heard that you guys played really well. Grats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I don't really care that we lost - hopefully it's the kick up the **** Vicious needs to get their sign ups up and their game faces on like QQme have done this season.

It was a great TW, lots of fun. In the first hour I thought we were going to win it. Well done for turning it around.

I guess we overestimated ourselves and Leviathan.

I would have put up a video of it but my dxtory didnt record for some reason which is pretty upsetting lol.

Well played QQme, I hope we'll see you again next week, and hopefully more than once now you know you can beat us in under 3 hours on a defense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Yes well played by everyone. Hope we can have more entertaining TW's in the near future.

QQme is a very old faction now, but its strength is in new members who chose to call it home, thanks for making pwi fun guys b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    good fights and sweet victories, indeed.
    i attribute our success to the great sign up and show up of our members!
    special thanks to the people that waitied patiently throughout the enitre vicous tw, just in canse a filler would be needed. and especially thank you to those people that made room for the more experienced members after the levi squads were ready to join. b:thanks
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The story might have been different if Vicious would have:
    1. Had 80 people in TW and focus the first 20min with a concentrated push on the crystal directly. All we did was stalling until our catas won Levi TW.
    2. If Levi would have focused on just stopping the QQme catas, stalling them, focus on the barbs not go be able to get in and take tower.

In this scenario, QQme would have not been able to take down Levi easy. It would have taken them maybe 30-40 min, time in which Vicious would have won.

Towers are OP and Levi left theirs fall too easy.

Overall, QQme did well, we got a good attendance and won the day.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Gradz QQme truly a hard fought victory

As for levi maybe we could have done something different, but we did what we did. What we can do now is take note and learn from our mistakes and better our selves. QQme had to go through loses before they won, we are no different and we will keep striving for greatness.

live and learn
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You're right Spell, we made a few mistakes with some miscommunication and like Kiki said, we'll learn, adapt, and correct ourselves. But there's no denying QQme really did an excellent job last night.

Congrats on the double defense!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • Miss_menace - Raging Tide
    Miss_menace - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    grats QQme. I really didn't think you could pull it off.

Levi did their best but we're still not there yet. I know most of QQme members are good sports, but it's too bad the handful of bad seeds are the ones being vocal in WC and slamming factions. I hope you can put a stop to that.

Yeah you deserve to gloat on this one. It was a great win. Just keep it respectful and we'll all be glad to pat your back.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I was in the Leviathan war, and I can say that they did their best and it's easy to "armchair strategize" here after the fact, but I give them all the credit and respect they have due. We're talking 3 old factions here and I'm happy to see some good activity all around.

I want to go on record here to say that I, for one, do not relish the thought of trying to get into vicku and levu base Ad Nauseam. I've said before and still believe that vicku will come back strong like the hard chargers they are and I grudgingly respect that.

Anyways, awesome night of TW and really I hope we can all look beyond individual personalities and just enjoy our PvP and TW and even all the old carebear type pve content
    b:victory
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • LiaArrow - Raging Tide
    LiaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    gratz QQme, finally a good TW season , you all did really good :D, see you all next season for more fun ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ V i c i o u s ♥
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Gradz QQme truly a hard fought victory

As for levi maybe we could have done something different, but we did what we did. What we can do now is take note and learn from our mistakes and better our selves. QQme had to go through loses before they won, we are no different and we will keep striving for greatness.

live and learn

Wow well said Kiki!!

And yes CONGRATS QQme!
  • LiaArrow - Raging Tide
    LiaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Wow well said Kiki!!

And yes CONGRATS QQme!

you are so nub b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ V i c i o u s ♥
  • LolyLove - Raging Tide
    LolyLove - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    you are so nub b:cute

Tell you bf to stop 1 shot me please b:cryb:surrender
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    then along comes a mod. classic rt b:embarrass
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Disrupted - Raging Tide
    Disrupted - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Good job QQme, wish I could of been there, sounds like it was an epic TW weekend. I'll be home next weekend though :)
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    then along comes a mod. classic rt b:embarrass

*whistles*
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Gratz QQme, I thought people by now would know that 99% of all words coming out of Elvenne are jokes/trolling/hazing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yionie
    yionie Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Was an amazing fight between all of us. :)
  • CROVV - Raging Tide
    CROVV - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And yet this thread stayed 99% positive - who knew that was possible in the official RT forums ?