• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And yet this thread stayed 99% positive - who knew that was possible in the official RT forums ?

cuz it was a fun weekend. and fun in game means no trolling on forums
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:bored

Raging Tides sub-forum -- the only sub-forum to have a moderator sticky thread for learning us to play nice to one another . . . . .

I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Raging Tides sub-forum -- the only sub-forum to have a moderator sticky thread for learning us to play nice to one another . . . . .

What are you going on about? I don't even
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    aries dont you remember the "rules about spam" and the "no invading other sub forums" stickies?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    aries dont you remember the "rules about spam" and the "no invading other sub forums" stickies?

Not really, no. D:

But I rarely pay attention to stickies. Ironic, I know.

When was all this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    There is no trolling simply because, and let's be honest here, no one on Raging Tide thought QQme could pull it off much less take down both crystals. At best, QQme would turtle one and maybe loose one possibly both TWs after 3 hours. Even if I was not in QQme I'd have to give props to that accomplishment.

This was by far the best TW weekend in a very very long time. Thanks to Levi and Vicious for making it happen. And special kudos to QQme for an amazing show up to pull off what was thought to be impossible. 110+ online?!? Are you freaking kidding me??

I have tracked QQme activity for a very long time and I can say without a doubt I have never seen that many people online for TW -- EVER.

Great job and keep the momentum going.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    There is no trolling simply because, and let's be honest here, no one on Raging Tide thought QQme could pull it off much less take down both crystals. At best, QQme would turtle one and maybe loose one possibly both TWs after 3 hours. Even if I was not in QQme I'd have to give props to that accomplishment.

This was by far the best TW weekend in a very very long time. Thanks to Levi and Vicious for making it happen. And special kudos to QQme for an amazing show up to pull off what was thought to be impossible. 110+ online?!? Are you freaking kidding me??

I have tracked QQme activity for a very long time and I can say without a doubt I have never seen that many people online for TW -- EVER.

Great job and keep the momentum going.

There was trolling, none of which can be seen now since I deleted those posts.

But all in all what you said holds truth. QQme did a great job this weekend.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    110 members is almost the number for our entire faction....b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    110 members is almost the number for our entire faction....b:shocked

Aries counts as 10. Do not forget this!
    I bet they will try and recruit her as she recasts her godlike gear. Legend says Aries R9r was forged in the very same fire that forged The One Ring: the eternal fires of Mount Doom.
    One re-recast to rull them all...

Anyhoe,
    Gratz QQme for copying the winning formula (high range purge army) Vicious 1st brought to play.
    Rumor has it theres a Man_XD and a __PureCat__ in the forge!!!
    b:laugh

Skai I love you man! ;)
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Anyhoe,
    Gratz QQme for copying the winning formula (high range purge army) Vicious 1st brought to play.
    Rumor has it theres a Man_XD and a __PureCat__ in the forge!!!
    b:laugh

Oh yea of course, all credit has to go to Vicious. If you think about it, Vicious technically owns the whole TW map. Because any faction who uses archer in their TW copies Vicious and their victories must be credited to the mighty Vicious faction! b:shutup
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Oh yea of course, all credit has to go to Vicious. If you think about it, Vicious technically owns the whole TW map. Because any faction who uses archer in their TW copies Vicious and their victories must be credited to the mighty Vicious faction! b:shutup

I wouldn't have said it better man!!!!!!!b:cute
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Aries counts as 10. Do not forget this!
    I bet they will try and recruit her as she recasts her godlike gear. Legend says Aries R9r was forged in the very same fire that forged The One Ring: the eternal fires of Mount Doom.
    One re-recast to rull them all...

LOL. Pity Aries is broke and stuck with r9. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]