Anniversary

Options
2»

Comments

• ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    The suspense is in the air, I cant take it any longer... to get yet another useless mount from 2009 and ugly fash b:cold

Now if you got 2 more years on that belt id be Purple fox and a Red flaming snake or its just red b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Okay so that is weird I've been playing since closed beta but my join date under my icon says I joined in 2009? Oh if I miss out cause of a glitch I might resort to QQing.

The date below your icon on the forum is from when you first posted on the forums. The anniversary reward is based on when you made your account. So you should get everything ^^
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Okay so that is weird I've been playing since closed beta but my join date under my icon says I joined in 2009? Oh if I miss out cause of a glitch I might resort to QQing.
    Join date refers to when you first posted on the forum. You can check your rewards for your primary character to see when you first started playing. (Assuming it hasn't been deleted.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Opey_ - Archosaur
    Opey_ - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ya im pretty upset about the anny my join date is 2 days after the anni "week" ive tlked to a GM about it and they couldnt do anything about it
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ya im pretty upset about the anny my join date is 2 days after the anni "week" ive tlked to a GM about it and they couldnt do anything about it

wow and I thought I was unlucky being only a week off lmao
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • LuboBG - Morai
    LuboBG - Morai Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    is it posible to i know that all anuversary stuff go to you're MAIN toon witch suck becouse
    i'm moving to this one and if stuffs are stashable as fashion and mounts got to buy accaout stash stoneb:surrender