Anniversary

jrmlove4ever
jrmlove4ever Posts: 33 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
When is it? do you have to be logged on that day to get something? how does it work?
Post edited by jrmlove4ever on

Comments

• condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    When is it? do you have to be logged on that day to get something? how does it work?

your avatar date is 2010. stop the troll here, you already know the answer.
  • jrmlove4ever
    edited August 2013
    no i dont. and its just a simple damn question, only asked once never repeated!!! if i knew the damn answer i wouldnt ask would i????
  • Kippsy - Sanctuary
    Kippsy - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    you sign into the website and select the server /character to send anniversary gift to
  • jrmlove4ever
    edited August 2013
    you sign into the website and select the server /character to send anniversary gift to

Where in the site and what date is the anniversary?
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    where is that gift for anniversary, is it available?
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    no i dont. and its just a simple damn question, only asked once never repeated!!! if i knew the damn answer i wouldnt ask would i????

you're lvl 100, been playing for YEARS according to core connect, so I will call you a troll straight out.
  • X_SkyRoze_x - Heavens Tear
    X_SkyRoze_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    anytime next month if you keep up with your email account you will be notified
    and what gifts you wonder? >_>

first year - 11 m.s mount
    second year - fash
    third year - 10 m.s mount (snake)
    fourth - pending

along with that some hyper stones and maybe a all class pet for those who are under a year active maybe a bless too thats what i can remember xD.

good things come to those who wait!!!
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    anytime next month if you keep up with your email account you will be notified
    and what gifts you wonder? >_>

second year - fash
    third year - 10 m.s mount (snake)
    fourth - pending

along with that some hyper stones and maybe a all class pet for those who are under a year active maybe a bless too thats what i can remember xD.

good things come to those who wait!!!
    third year snake?? I got a purple fox last time please tell me they didn't get rid of the fox I was hoping for another so I can delete the character my other one is on.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=663691

went and looked. snake is 4 year purple fox is 3 year atleast that was 2012 which I missed last one i got was 2011.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_SkyRoze_x - Heavens Tear
    X_SkyRoze_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    third year snake?? I got a purple fox last time

my bad thats right

actually cant remember if its the 4th or 5th anni coming up next month xD

purple fox
    next was the red snake
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    Iiyrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    have they always done the first year mount second year fash because i have two 1 year mounts.
    edited August 2013
    yes each year you get everything according to your years playing. I got 3, 1 years 2, 2years and 1, 3 years items. I missed last years or I'd have more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iiyrana - Dreamweaver
    Iiyrana - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tech i have been playing for 4 years but i missed out on the last 2 year events due to not playing as much as i should and missing it. =( Q.Q lolz
    edited August 2013
    tech i have been playing for 4 years but i missed out on the last 2 year events due to not playing as much as i should and missing it. =( Q.Q lolz

I don't play much either normally only play a few months a year. For some reason I always seem to get the urge for PWI right before Anniversary time. it happens with all the games I play it's kinda like my internal clock says anniversary time let go get free stuff lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    People are so impatient, can't you wait and see?

People want to know everything in advance.

Being your friend irl I would never try to make you a surprise party or anything.

To the OP, don't worry, just keep a eye on the site/forum and they explain everything and how to get your gift when it will be time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Moron alert
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would like to see options to select what we want to get.

I suppose that the percentage of people which appreciate e.g. the fashion is close to 0.

Would be nice if they would make gifts which make us happy. Another riding mount for people which play the game for 5 years now would be uselss. I got already 1 snake, 2 foxes and a bunch of anniversary mounts (cause of glitch I got even more, but on different servers/same account).
  • Kane_lust - Heavens Tear
    Kane_lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They said we'd be getting our gifts e-mailed this year o.O

It says "make sure your e-mail is up to date because we'll be e-mailing everyone anniversary gifts"....

dafuq?
  • Kane_lust - Heavens Tear
    Kane_lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    That's not all, we'll also be sending everyone some free anniversary items! So please make sure your email addresses are up to date because we'll be emailing them to you by the end of next week!

Quote from news page f:ponder
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I really wish we could distribute the gifts between our chars. I mean, I don't need 3 mounts on one toon, I already have like 4 useless anniversary mounts on my main while my alts have nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think his/her doubt is how will we get our gifts... PWI have been always giving us a link to a page to submit our gifts to our chars... But on this year post PWI just said we will receive on our e-mails... So idk if we need to do anything or just sit and wait :s

And the gifts are:
    Less than 1 year - Hypers (for what I see you writing xD)
    1 year - Anniversary Mount (the wolf)
    2 years - Fashion set
    3 years - Purple Fox mount
    4 years - Snake mount
    5 years - Let's see what PWI have for us :P

If the prizes are still the same I'll receive the Purple Fox this year... But I love so much the snake one *-*

I really wish we could distribute the gifts between our chars. I mean, I don't need 3 mounts on one toon, I already have like 4 useless anniversary mounts on my main while my alts have nothing.
    The mounts are account stashable, at least the wolf one... I'd like the fash to be account stashable too so I could mix the anniversary fash with other clothes that I have on other chars on the same account :c

And I think PWI should modify the fash they give on the anniversary... It's not ugly but it isn't either the prettiest thing I've ever seen xD
    Or maybe they could give us like 3 choices of what fashion we want...
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'll miss the anniversary gift for 5 years by a month xD I hope it's something better than a mount though.

How about a flyer ticket that lets us choose a flyer. It could just be a regular 3.0 m/s one but something that looks fancy and nice (copy & paste existing one and change colour, that's what the mounts are anyway). At least that's more useful for an alt or even your main if you're tired of your flyer.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited August 2013

They can be account stashed.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think his/her doubt is how will we get our gifts... PWI have been always giving us a link to a page to submit our gifts to our chars... But on this year post PWI just said we will receive on our e-mails... So idk if we need to do anything or just sit and wait :s

And the gifts are:
    Less than 1 year - Hypers (for what I see you writing xD)
    1 year - Anniversary Mount (the wolf)
    2 years - Fashion set
    3 years - Purple Fox mount
    4 years - Snake mount
    5 years - Let's see what PWI have for us :P

If the prizes are still the same I'll receive the Purple Fox this year... But I love so much the snake one *-*

The mounts are account stashable, at least the wolf one... I'd like the fash to be account stashable too so I could mix the anniversary fash with other clothes that I have on other chars on the same account :c

And I think PWI should modify the fash they give on the anniversary... It's not ugly but it isn't either the prettiest thing I've ever seen xD
    Or maybe they could give us like 3 choices of what fashion we want...

Nothing is going to change. The same stuff will be given as always. Just one more item added for 5 years. I'm going to guess another mount. I want a Dark Machinated Terror. That would be an awesome 5th anni mount.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
    edited August 2013
    ~Does a double take~ WTF I just checked a lvl1 seeker I made back when EG first came out to make sure nothing was in her storage before I delete her and found last years Anniversary stuff in her bank. Guess Im not deleting her now. Guess the system decided to give me my stuff and throw it in there since I wasn't here last year lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Warning for some people: the snake mount isn't account stashable. So if you can get it and you want it on a certain char, make sure you send it to the right character. All of the other mounts are stashable though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    second year - fash
    third year - Purple fox
    fourth - 10 m.s mount (snake)
    5th Year- Pending b:victory

Fixed it for ya b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Krystabela - Harshlands
    Krystabela - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So we get all the gifts according to how many years we've been registered? No word on what the fifth year gift is going to be yet?
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No they didnt say what was the 5th year prob be a mystery till the last moment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The suspense is in the air, I cant take it any longer... to get yet another useless mount from 2009 and ugly fash b:cold
  • Krystabela - Harshlands
    Krystabela - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Okay so that is weird I've been playing since closed beta but my join date under my icon says I joined in 2009? Oh if I miss out cause of a glitch I might resort to QQing.