edited August 2013
    SweetieBot who are you?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    SweetieBot who are you?
    Asterelle - Sanctuary

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    QQing here when it's working hours on the west coast and EU is after working hours might get some action faster (since US staff can alert EU staff to get busy fixing stuff), but QQing here while US staff is asleep and EU staff should be working is... probably not helpful, and QQing on the EU forums or facebook will probably get faster results. You know, somewhere where the EU staff might actually look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    QQing here when it's working hours on the west coast and EU is after working hours might get some action faster (since US staff can alert EU staff to get busy fixing stuff), but QQing here while US staff is asleep and EU staff should be working is... probably not helpful, and QQing on the EU forums or facebook will probably get faster results. You know, somewhere where the EU staff might actually look.

what is the facebook of EU servers?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    well OPKossy, you think you are right and i think i am right. there seems to be no way to solve this. but getting all morai people against you was surely not cool :)
    v4liance allowed us to come here and QQ and it worked out way better than QQing on the german forum where nobody reads it anyway.

and as long as nobody comes hear to tell us that v4l`s invitation got canceled, we wont stop doing so.
    Sure there is. Pistols at dawn, twelve paces. I shall meet you there!

But seriously?

*sigh*

Allow me to re-iterate what you seem to be missing. I'm not talking about people coming here in general. I'm not saying that the current state of the Morai's (now nonexistent due to lack of a promised merge) forum is how it should be, and I'm not saying that everyone should get out or the like.

What I am saying, and have been saying from the beginning, is that there are updates on the European facebook and coming here to say that the devs don't care is a bit unreasonable to the folks on the US servers who don't have the same influence over the Morai server as they do for here. It's like yelling at the McDonald's in New York that they don't care about their customers because the McDonald's in China didn't give you your fries the way you wanted them.

Posts were talking about information and... there is information on the European facebook. Saying that it's necessary for the US staff to be translating and reposting the same information here or they don't care suddenly? Tiny bit unfair, don't you think? Extending that into a full on devs don't care thing is even worse. Trust me, I'm all for saying when I feel something PWI is doing makes no sense whatsoever. However I'm also going to say when I feel that blame is being placed unfairly.

Edit: Heh. Hoping to get that is something that maybe we can bug our collective CMs for. It'd make stuff MUCH easier on everyone that's for sure.

Double Edit:
    what is the facebook of EU servers?
    https://www.facebook.com/PWIFR is the french one, https://www.facebook.com/PWIDE is the german one. Both have messages from 2-3 hours ago about things being delayed still. The German facebook page provides this link for discussion on the matter.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Whatsinaname - Dreamweaver
    Whatsinaname - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    https://www.facebook.com/PWIFR is the french one, https://www.facebook.com/PWIDE is the german one. Both have messages from 2-3 hours ago about things being delayed still. The German facebook page provides this link for discussion on the matter.

hmm this link might be interesting..but i have 1 problem.. im NOT german ( nor am i french, but that doesnt matter for that link )
  • Submariner - Morai
    edited August 2013

hmm this link might be interesting..but i have 1 problem.. im NOT german ( nor am i french, but that doesnt matter for that link )

i have the same problem...
  • opkossy
    edited August 2013
    You won't have any issues aside from the obvious language barrier problem and, should you choose to use it, google translate not being completely accurate for a translation.

Aside from that all three forums share logins and the like as well as the same layout so even if you don't know what is being said you'll still be able to make posts and the like.
  • Submariner - Morai
    edited August 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You won't have any issues aside from the obvious language barrier problem and, should you choose to use it, google translate not being completely accurate for a translation.

Aside from that all three forums share logins and the like as well as the same layout so even if you don't know what is being said you'll still be able to make posts and the like.

Well, the basics of communication is the understanding of the language. If you dont understand it, then its impossible to communicate, so i am impossibilited to communicate on the facebook. i Tryed in english on the f
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    Lyrynx - Momaganon Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi community, currently is the possibility that the maintenance still slightly delayed. We can still no exact time call, you will, but keep.' this was translated from german facebook

still understandable, but ya get my point i hope
  • xardiounium
    xardiounium Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    SweetieBot, server status please :)
    edited August 2013

http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=50802&page=2

ehm.. im supposed to translate this all by google?

and i should make a post there in english?

right

I do understand however u cant fix any of these problems, and as far as i understand u cant make..any gm or w/e react on these forums.

Just understand our point of view.. we have NOWHERE to turn to and we try what we can to get some answers. Stop bashing us for being european players
  • Submariner - Morai
    edited August 2013
    Hi there,

We are aware that some of you are currently the last maintenance have problems with various game features in PWI. We investigate these problems already with high pressure and may need to restart the server. More information will follow soon.

Update from 12:11 clock

Just as we were notified, we will now restart the server in a few minutes. The estimated downtime is approximately 30min.

Update from 12:47 clock

Hello community, currently there is the possibility that the maintenance is delayed a bit. We can not give the exact time, but will keep you posted.

Update from 16:26 clock

The technicians are still busy uploading the adjustments. This led to some problems. We expect the next update within the next 20min. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you for your understanding.

Was last edited by anachronex; 07/08/13 at 14:27.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited August 2013
    SweetieBot, server status please :)
    No.(5char)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Submariner - Morai
    edited August 2013
    That was posted some minuts ago in the german f
  • xardiounium
    edited August 2013
    SweetieBot, define "No." and server status pls :)
    edited August 2013
    That was posted some minuts ago in the german f

Didnt see that..was typing in my best english >.<

ty for update
  • opkossy
    edited August 2013
    http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=50802&page=2

ehm.. im supposed to translate this all by google?

and i should make a post there in english?

right

I do understand however u cant fix any of these problems, and as far as i understand u cant make..any gm or w/e react on these forums.

Just understand our point of view.. we have NOWHERE to turn to and we try what we can to get some answers. Stop bashing us for being european players
    Most important post is likely:
    Hi there,

We are aware that some of you are currently the last maintenance have problems with various game features in PWI. We investigate these problems already with high pressure and may need to restart the server. More information will follow soon.

Update from 12:11 clock

Just as we were notified, we will now restart the server in a few minutes. The estimated downtime is approximately 30min.

Update from 12:47 clock

Hello community, currently there is the possibility that the maintenance is delayed a bit. We can not give the exact time, but will keep you posted.

Update from 16:26 clock

The technicians are still busy uploading the adjustments. This led to some problems. We expect the next update within the next 20min. Thanks for your patience.

Was last edited by anachronex; 07/08/13 at 14:27.

It's about the best anyone has for getting any answers and information outside of what the facebook pages provide.

P.S.: Thanks for providing the translation for it. b:chuckle
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited August 2013
    SweetieBot, define "No." and server status pls :)
    Ciao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    SweetieBot, please report server status.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited August 2013
    SweetieBot, please report server status.
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 110ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 109ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PvE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 110ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 109ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 62ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 31ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 47ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): OFFLINE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xardiounium
    edited August 2013
    It will take some more hours to finish this maintenance on EU server. All what we can is a "patiently waiting" no more no less. Hopefully we get full view on this maintenance and answer, why it took so long. Maybe they add some kind of new map to game, who knows ;)
  • Submariner - Morai
    edited August 2013
    sorry, the translated version here:

Update from 16:57 clock

We now run the last test and currently expect about 30 minutes for the servers to rise again. Thank you again for your understanding and patience.

Was last edited by anachronex; 7:08:13 at 14:57.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Update von 16:57 Uhr

Wir lassen nun die letzten Tests laufen und rechnen aktuell mit ca. 30min bis die Server wieder aufgehen. Nochmals danke f

We now run the last test and currently expect about 30 minutes for the servers to rise again. thank you again

^
    From google translate. Please provide english translations if posting in a foreign language as this forum is english only.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Submariner - Morai
    edited August 2013
    i translated, read above your post.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2013
    i translated, read above your post.

That's what we call a ninja.

• Submariner - Morai
    edited August 2013
    im trying to keep Morai community not french or german speeker updated, and i believe im doin good. dang
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2013
    im trying to keep Morai community not french or german speeker updated, and i believe im doin good. dang

A ninja means you posted while I was making my comment, making my original comment pointless/obsolete. You are doing a good job. Don't sweat it. >>

• Skittler - Momaganon
    Skittler - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just can't stop myself smiling.
    As i understand things Arc represents the future and guess which forum pages i get directed to from the new improved experience of Arc?
    Yep you don't need to guess here it is lmao.
    edited August 2013

then there was silence...

german facebook..

Kim Warburton
    can we please please have a morai forum? translate is not accurate, barely makes sense and we getting our wrists slapped by u.ss mod

Kim Warburton
    can we please please have a morai forum? translate is not accurate, barely makes sense and we getting our wrists slapped by u.ss mod