condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
IS down after just 20 minutes!!!!!
Post edited by condo2009 on

Comments

• Hicollina - Heavens Tear
    Hicollina - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Morai Server still down? I can log in to my chars on Heaven's Tear. Morai login gives 'unable to connect to server' error...

Morai is sometimes a pain in the ***... but at least the connection is smoother (when I can access).

Hope PWE will increase their efforts for Morai (as they did with East/West servers)...

Better play some 'Patience' while waiting...

Hico
  • kryon32
    kryon32 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is Morai server down??? can`t login any acount there, still can login in other servers

is only me or any1 having isues to??
  • tutukaka
    tutukaka Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cant log inb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • kryon32
    kryon32 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    if the server is down why the status is on?? b:angry

about time some one solve this no?? b:surrender
  • FluereBreeze - Archosaur
    FluereBreeze - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sadly PWI seems not to care if Morai is running. Lack of communication is starting to be the norm. Get it together PWI you been out of Beta a long time now.b:angry
  • condo2009
    edited August 2013
    Sadly PWI seems not to care if Morai is running. Lack of communication is starting to be the norm. Get it together PWI you been out of Beta a long time now.b:angry

seems that facebook French edition is updating the progress. why not here also?
  • tyshea
    tyshea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ok this really sucks normally maintennace should be 8-10 but it is now 15:00 and still not open? WTF!!

i did however mangae to log in but my characters are gone, hope its not permanent.
  • tyshea
    tyshea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    condo2009 wrote: »
    seems that facebook French edition is updating the progress. why not here also?

aslong people buys Zen the developers doesn't care, just my thought
  • arthiass
    arthiass Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    All english/french/german client can not log into Morai server, I do no know why, maybe an Admin can tell me?b:angryb:angryb:cryb:surrender
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    tyshea wrote: »
    aslong people buys Zen the developers doesn't care, just my thought

The European servers have their own staff that provide their own updates and the like. This forum is purely for the US servers.

Of course, that doesn't really seem to stop anyone from ignoring the European forums/facebook where they provide updates and instead demanding it here from the US staff who have no control over what goes on there and the same amount of knowledge on it as the rest of us in most cases... b:sweat
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    The European servers have their own staff that provide their own updates and the like. This forum is purely for the US servers.

Of course, that doesn't really seem to stop anyone from ignoring the European forums/facebook where they provide updates and instead demanding it here from the US staff who have no control over what goes on there and the same amount of knowledge on it as the rest of us in most cases... b:sweat

you are so unbelievable wrong with this post, i cant even bother to quote v4liance now.

like W T F is wrong with you? go to the european forum by yourself and ask a question or check for updates and come back when you got one. but be careful, replying here might be necro by then.

and since when does morai have its own updates? do you even play this game or are you just loving to have some power over users that clearly have more knowledge than you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    Lyrynx - Momaganon Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    this is because im english, i dont speak french or german..info only on french/german facebook
    and we STILL do not have our own forum as was promised when loth n moma merged.
    Best info has always been on US forum anyway b:surrender
    so what is someone like me to do?
    agrees with rank u appear to be on a power-trip today
    I can understand us morai peeps annoying u not going where we're supposed to..where is that exactly? ya know for someone who speaks english?
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2013
    this is because im english, i dont speak french or german..info only on french/german facebook
    and we STILL do not have our own forum as was promised when loth n moma merged.
    Best info has always been on US forum anyway b:surrender
    so what is someone like me to do?
    agrees with rank u appear to be on a power-trip today

i guess now that v4liance is gone, the EU-bashing starts again, with US-mods leading the ship. great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Instead of complaining we are spamming US forum. becouse we do not have a Europian forum and i cannot read French and neither German becouse im from holland.

So we are stuck to this forum becouse it is english based, so don't blame you're europian comsumers we spam this forum. Blame you're bosses b:chuckle
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    edited August 2013
    'Of course, that doesn't really seem to stop anyone from ignoring the European forums/facebook where they provide updates and instead demanding it here from the US staff who have no control over what goes on there and the same amount of knowledge on it as the rest of us in most cases... '

if it's annoying for u, immagine how frustrating it feels for us ijs
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »

That was a bad move ijs
  • opkossy
    edited August 2013
    you are so unbelievable wrong with this post, i cant even bother to quote v4liance now.

like W T F is wrong with you? go to the european forum by yourself and ask a question or check for updates and come back when you got one. but be careful, replying here might be necro by then.

and since when does morai have its own updates? do you even play this game or are you just loving to have some power over users that clearly have more knowledge than you?
    Hello, person who did not consider the context before responding.

The European forum died due to lack of use to begin with. Nobody wanted to use it early on and it just slowly whittled down to the point where it's at now where pretty much nobody uses it unless it's to complain about something being delayed or broken like today. Meanwhile the facebook pages are up and providing updates and information on this and... getting ignored in ffavor of these forums where people demand the staff that doesn't have control of the EU servers do... what exactly? Tell them to go check the places where they're supposed to go already?

And please exercise some reading comprehension instead of taking what I said out of context. I said the forums/facebook for the servers provide updates, and if you'd been paying any attention so far, you'd have realized the context of it being towards issues like this. Nothing about the servers having their own ingame updates/patches separate from anyone else.

So next time you'd like to talk about someone having more knowledge, take a moment to read first and understand what you're reading before you reply, please.

@Lyrynx: Yeah. It's kinda odd that the forums haven't been merged yet, though considering the severe lack of attention those get (you guys don't even have any mods there) from lack of... well.. people using them to begin with, I can kinda see why. Doesn't excuse it, IMO, but meh. :/

The french forums has had an English section for a while now, even though the German one didn't. It's really just a shame that they weren't given a chance to actually have anything done since most chose to stick to these forums. Would be nice if you didn't have to google translate stuff from the European facebook to learn about anything going on they're posting there, though.

Edit: To clarify, I'm not saying that the way the European forums are currently handled, regardless of reason for it, is good at all. Just that there are updates being provided on facebook and that trying to force the US staff to somehow get involved in the european server's issues is being a bit unreasonable when they don't have that kind of control over it and can't provide all the information that's wanted.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2013
    my reading skills are good enough to highlight this out:

"this forum is purely for the us servers"

you, sir, can now go search v4liances posts about THIS and then come back and apologize to a pretty huge part of the PWI community.

edit to reply to your edit: do you even know that the us team solved some issues on the european servers late at night? without us annoying morai users, the servers would have been offline till the eu support would have started working. so a) the US team CAN handle morais issues. and b) facebook CANT help there.

and today the facebook update on the german side only appeared after some member of the eu support logged his ingame char and saw the issues. 1 hour after the server was supposed to be online.
    the threads here opened way before the very first facebook post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    my reading skills are good enough to highlight this out:

"this forum is purely for the us servers"

you, sir, can now go search v4liances posts about THIS and then come back and apologize to a pretty huge part of the PWI community.

You are taking statements at face-value and out of context. Clearly you either are an idiot or someone who lacks knowledge in sentence structures and how modern languages are articulated.

I can do the same thing...

Let's pretend I forgot how to quote stuff.

Durr durr, I forgots.

"come back and apologize"

why i apologize? i no do wrong time love apple car house doctor

durr durr
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Bogdan - Lothranis
    Bogdan - Lothranis Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    cant login in morai server come on
  • condo2009
    edited August 2013
    when it started, you had to wait weeks for a reply, sometimes months, so why would we continue to use something that served no benefit? it's been over 4 months since there has been a respond on there from a gm and to be quite frank, lots of people do NOT use facebook, so we have to search to get info from an outside source? what a laugh.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2013
    You are taking statements at face-value and out of context. Clearly you either are an idiot or someone who lacks knowledge in sentence structures and how modern languages are articulated.

I can do the same thing...

nonsense

first off, how can that statement be out of context? its a statement working well on its own. its like saying "all americans are arrogant and ignorant".

and secondly, i find it funny how you tell me i dont know enough about modern languages. i can read between the lines, even tho THAT statement was pretty obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • condo2009
    edited August 2013
    first off, how can that statement be out of context? its a statement working well on its own. its like saying "all americans are arrogant and ignorant".

and secondly, i find it funny how you tell me i dont know enough about mondern languages. i can read between the lines, even tho THAT statement was pretty obvious.

go back in the forum sections and READ what val said.
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    edited August 2013
    i also read post as run along and dissapear europeans, you dont belong here.

Re EU forum, i seem to recall they told us the french and german forums would be shut down and no official pwi people would be replying 2/3 weeks after morai merger, but that we could then use the new morai forum. I hunted for this morai forum several times before i gave up, knowing that if such existed, the news would spread rapidly throughout the server.

so yes the seperate moma and loth forums dead, why? cos we were told we get no responses from anyone and no new morai forum so yes we come here, yes there's google translate, i'll give u that, but it is not accurate at all, we dont have 3 languages on morai server we have greek, russian, african, portugese, spanish, indian native speakers too and many more no doubt
    we want what u want our own forum our own 'mods' or whatever.
    Can u imagine the difficulties involved in expressing yourself accurately using a translation programme that's 2/3 languages away from your own?
    doing this sometimes losses all relevance and makes absolute nonsense, as proven many times by my indian, portugese etc etc friends
  • opkossy
    edited August 2013
    *snip*
    I had a response about this, but then the post after yours did a good job of pointing out exactly what I've already said to you with, "You are taking statements at face-value and out of context."

And really, trying to spend extra time to fluff it up and attempt to be super pleasant about it just to have you do the same thing once again isn't in my interest.
    condo2009 wrote: »
    when it started, you had to wait weeks for a reply, sometimes months, so why would we continue to use something that served no benefit? it's been over 4 months since there has been a respond on there from a gm and to be quite frank, lots of people do NOT use facebook, so we have to search to get info from an outside source? what a laugh.
    Four months? Explain this post made yesterday then acknowledging a bug and talking about a solution for it as well as giving a temporary solution. Granted, staff activity there isn't helped by the fact the users have near no user activity there as well. However I'm not here to defend the lack of use in general those forums get. Simply to point out that there is an alternative source of information.

And I don't bother with facebook either, but I still know about and check PWI's (and occasionally their twitter as well). Especially around maintenance times. Should Morai have its own dedicated forum that's actually merged and has fully function German, French, AND English sections with updates and staff interaction? Of course it should! Since they don't, is there a place players can go to get said updates and information if something goes wrong? Yep... which is what I've been pointing out from the start.

And while I'm too late for the silly accusation of Morai being annoying or hated/discriminated against and so on... it's the same thing as what happens when we have people asking about the servers being down during maint and getting told that there's a source of information about it. People making claims that "the devs don't care" and the like are being totally unreasonable over here when the folks on the US side of things aren't at fault for what's going on with the Morai servers right now. Do note that my initial response was to someone claiming the devs don't care as long as they get money.
  • Skittler - Momaganon
    Skittler - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    funny old world. Got directedf to this forum from the Deutch' forum when i selected the english language version after logging into the site from the facebook link. no message anywhere did i see don't post here because we can't do anything for you until i read todays posts. If you take to long to type a mesage you can get a gate way error though maybe that should have warned me?
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    edited August 2013
    funny old world. Got directedf to this forum from the Deutch' forum when i selected the english language version after logging into the site from the facebook link. no message anywhere did i see don't post here because we can't do anything for you until i read todays posts. If you take to long to type a mesage you can get a gate way error though maybe that should have warned me?

Skittler i love you b:kiss
  • opkossy
    edited August 2013

That language thing is totally screwy. I really don't know why it's there since for English it automatically assumes US and for French/German it goes to the non-merged European servers. I mean sure this forum has a "Post in English only" rule but really. >_>

Would be nice if, instead, it just provided a translation overlay of relevant pages like news/core connect/DQ points/etc and that the links themselves were left the same

And my personal opinion on it all is that while I can see why they'd want a separate European forum when the new servers were announced, I really wish they had left it alone and just added a new section to these forums for it (after all, when they announced East coast servers they weren't given a brand new forum). Would have saved everyone a lot of time and confusion instead of what we have now where half the time people don't know where to go and how most people didn't want to migrate to the new forums because of language or the like.

But meh. Hindsight is 20/20 and so on.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2013
    well OPKossy, you think you are right and i think i am right. there seems to be no way to solve this. but getting all morai people against you was surely not cool :)
    v4liance allowed us to come here and QQ and it worked out way better than QQing on the german forum where nobody reads it anyway.

and as long as nobody comes hear to tell us that v4l`s invitation got canceled, we wont stop doing so.

edit: wow i actually like what you said at the end of your post :) and its still not too late for that, or is it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    edited August 2013
    well yes i always wondered why we didnt just have a sub-section would be so much easier, all decent class stuff here toob:surrender