edited August 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• greykraken
    greykraken Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    not sure I get it, are you implying the Crimson should not be allowed to attack any other faction on the map? and if so, should Infamous be held to the same standard?

on a side note, looks like another 15 player wasted tw the crj faction insists on having.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    greykraken wrote: »
    wasted tw the crj faction insists on having.

I'mma just "wat" this since I'm sure anyone reading it can notice it's flaws. You'll get an answer to that soonish though.

And I say this as someone who, and maybe I'm mistaken....
    Last I heard, Crimson and Dark were both like "**** dat Curses guy" and decided to leave each other be because they have the same goal.

And now even though Dark is still going for dat Curses guy, Crimson is bidding them for no other reason than "BUT INFAMOUS IS HAAAAAARDD~~ b:cry"

Guess my point would be....can we agree that Crimson literally cares about NOTHING but coin? There's no pledge to "defend the server from evil," there's no goal of "fighting jerks," there's no goal of helping anyone, no goal of improving as a TW faction and overcoming a rival they've long struggled with to prove they can learn and improve and overcome any obstacle: it's just coin. They literally only care about coin. I'm beginning to wonder what would happen if, by some chance, Infamous and/or Dark cornered Crimson between themselves and Mayhem. Maybe that'd change the "coin > all" motive, maybe not.

Might sound obvious to some people, I just thought I'd point it out.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

excusemepls said Mayhem did bid Kylin last week to prove me a point, maybe Crimson bid Dark to prove me a point too.

I feel important. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • /Turbulence/ - Harshlands
    /Turbulence/ - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Last I heard, Crimson and Dark were both like "**** dat Curses guy" and decided to leave each other be because they have the same goal.
    Just speculating that Dark did not keep to their agreement and this is just the repercussion.
    Guess my point would be....can we agree that Crimson literally cares about NOTHING but coin?

Infamous ---> Mayhem --> coin
    Dark ---> scrub guilds --> coin
    Mayhem --> cjr --> coin
    Kylin -->scrub guilds --> coin
    cjr-->scrub guilds --> coin
    and
    crimson-->scrub guilds --> coin

Every guild is guilty - so your point ?

Dark cornered Crimson between themselves
    ***** Please
  • devil0is0here
    devil0is0here Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Mayhem --> cjr --> coin
    and

Every guild is guilty - so your point ?

***** Please

OMG I laughed so hard !!

Btw, just to remind, previously, Crimson and Infa was in a holdout with Archo, each faction taking it in turns.

Crimson did want to attack dark, after they took Archo, everytime. Unfortunately, some random birdy would always overbid.

Seems they forgot to overbid this only once ! Muwhahahahaha.

Bets starting:

Bet1: Who bets Dark would win this TW?
    Bet2: Who thinks this 3 hour war would be over under 20mins. b:cute
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    no matter what you say, no matter what faction you are from. deep inside your heart you all realize that TW on Harshlands simply sucks. nobody has balls, guts or whatever. crimson accuses infamous of cheating and vice versa. and yet i see ppl from -removed- guilds flying with 4 chars at once around some daily quest spots or -removed- i see -removed- ppl selling their bot-farmed-dq in faction chat. i see -removed- ppl bashed in worldchat for having 3 chars online, while the basher has it too. i see idiots screenshoting everything of everyone that is better geared than them. just mind your ****ing own business, stop reporting each other and have some NICE fights already.

hate wont heal you.

there is nothing better than having a good relation with your enemy. makes it even more fun.

try to whisper "well done mate" instead of "**** you, noob cser"

as long as you guys cant do that, y`all disgust me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • devil0is0here
    edited July 2013
    Options
    no matter what you say, no matter what faction you are from. deep inside your heart you all realize that TW on Harshlands simply sucks. nobody has balls, guts or whatever. crimson accuses infamous of cheating and vice versa. and yet i see ppl from -removed- guilds flying with 4 chars at once around some daily quest spots or -removed- i see -removed- ppl selling their bot-farmed-dq in faction chat. i see -removed- ppl bashed in worldchat for having 3 chars online, while the basher has it too. i see idiots screenshoting everything of everyone that is better geared than them. just mind your ****ing own business, stop reporting each other and have some NICE fights already.

hate wont heal you.

there is nothing better than having a good relation with your enemy. makes it even more fun.

as long as you guys cant do that, y`all disgust me..

+1

BTW I forgot to mention, if Crimson have been losing the WHOLE TW season, how the fork do they still have Archo, b:shocked. And how the hell, infa was able to attack Mayhem 1 month ago, and Crimson finally finding a scope to attack Dark (after fake bidding from birdies), gets responded with LongFart !

Oh yes, just to remind, Infa lost 3 wars back to back, before moving on to Mayhem.

Time-out *Giggity*
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Options

Mayhem --> cjr --> coin
    and

Don't get me wrong, that's exactly my point. Except for CJr definitely after fun TWs. Not bringing this up to say "I'm holier than thou" cause I'd go for coin too depending on the situation, I simply this as the person who just spent the last month or so forking over personal coin for towers and cata barb charms solely in the interest of "hey let's have fun", and I promise you I definitely didn't make coin, nor did I expect to. :P

But yeah, that's aside from the point. Main point was yes, everyone wants coin. Just wanted to make sure no one's harboring any delusions that that's not the case.

hate wont heal you.

as long as you guys cant do that, y`all disgust me.

I was expecting another "game sucks /hipster" rant when I saw the bolded, but was pleasantly surprised to see real points being made, as well as every subtle accusation in there actually being accurate (I can confirm some of them myself!).

Sadly I think this is gonna fall on deaf ears...

And also, is it like, god damn trendy to post from an alt account these days? Swear to god there's a new one every day...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Options
    And also, is it like, god damn trendy to post from an alt account these days? Swear to god there's a new one every day...

greykraken is DreadAna from Mayhem and devil0is0here is Zadukor/Gambit from Crimson. I would like to assume they simply don't know how to edit their avatar to show their chars (click the edit your avatar button near the top if this is truly the case), but I'm jaded enough to assume they simply want to look cool and just forgot to set their Core profiles to private.

I got nothing for the guy that somehow has a level 105 panda avatar though.

Also, I think the point you guys are missing that Longknife tried to make in his posts is that if Crimson and Dark were on relatively okay terms so as to not interfere with each other TW-wise, then it makes no sense for Crimson to attack them unless they just want coinage and to be douchebags. It's not like the Infa vs. Crim wars the past two weeks have been terrible. They've been at least okay, even good. But attacking Dark right now looks like Crimson's totally given up after having being unable to win two attack wars that were at least equal numbers. And it's not like this hasn't happened before. It's just repeating from the reset before. >.>;;

Also, RedBetty's post contains a lot of truths.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• excusemeplease
    excusemeplease Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Crimson after they lose a couple times.

I'm not sure what to make of your statement. How can you fake all this? I'm just wondering why the question isn't about Infamous who reared Mayhem instead of Crimson? Which is why your Dark/Infamous/Crimsonjr. chauvinism makes absolutely no sense at all because you're incapable of interpreting that it was Infamous FIRST who turned to account Mayhem two weeks ago. I will take the initiative though, to spot the ruse and bury it under a mountain of horrible, horrible clamoring facts of yours. Since Infamous is avoiding direct fight with Crimson for whatsoever reasons which is honestly surprising there is no reason why Crimson shouldn't. I'm just glad Crimson leader finally got it in his head that there is nothing wrong on picking "weaker" guilds for TW funds.
    excusemepls said Mayhem did bid Kylin last week to prove me a point, maybe Crimson bid Dark to prove me a point too.

I feel important. =3

By now I can tell that you're not a native speaker of English(in a non demeaning way) because at several occasion, you completely misinterpreted basic english sentences which kind of defeats the entire counterargument. But I'll just quote my relevant reply:
    Just to make it clear please don't be in denial that Mayhem attack on Kylin reflects your point in any way.

It means that Mayhem bid on Kylin does not prove your point in any way.
    Now, I feel important too. =4, =5, =6.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

By now I can tell that you're not a native speaker of English(in a non demeaning way) because at several occasion, you completely misinterpreted basic english sentences which kind of defeats the entire counterargument. But I'll just quote my relevant reply:

Hi. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I'm not sure what to make of your statement. How can you fake all this? I'm just wondering why the question isn't about Infamous who reared Mayhem instead of Crimson?

Are you aware that Infamous has an interest in winning the season, and that Mayhem was actually getting a rather unjustified run for it for a moment there simply because no one was bothering to go stomp on them?

I excuse them because I happened to have talked to the dudes and knew they'd long planned to go after Mayhem, trouble with Crimson or no. Not my guild so I can only speculate, but I wouldn't be surprised if you continue to see Infamous go after Mayhem despite now being able to curbstomp Crimson again, cause yeah, they have an interest in winning the season and Mayhem is free land. Crimson, at this rate, can't win the season. Infamous, Dark and Mayhem would all have to simultaneously implode for that to happen. FFS, Kylin would have to implode too.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • devil0is0here
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Are you aware that Infamous has an interest in winning the season, and that Mayhem was actually getting a rather unjustified run for it for a moment there simply because no one was bothering to go stomp on them?

OMG, hahaha, you are delusional. As if Dark was NOT actually getting a rather unjustified run for it for a moment there simply because no one was bothering to go stomp on them

What the fork did you make this post for b:cryb:laughb:laugh

I just wished, Dark leader wasn't a puzzy and didn't fake bid for months. I feel bad for the members of Dark, who were denied any real TW this whole season, so SinSoul/WizSoul could make a new PsySoul? b:laugh
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Options
    The points. You have missed them. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Options
    "Hi, I'm devil0is0here. I'm going to +1 RankNine's sentiments and then proceed to mudsling. I truly believe what RankNine posted and no one can possibly contest that."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Dem Mayhems and Crimsons, non factors that doesn't even know how to make a private profile talking on HL forum section ;<
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I'm apparently an idiot and when I switched electric companies I missed a checkbox that says "ya I want heating too" so I just had the coldest shower of my life and I am a god damn manly man for dealing with it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • excusemeplease
    edited July 2013
    Options

Are you aware that every TW faction has an interest in winning the season, and that Dark was actually getting a rather unjustified run for it for a moment there simply no one was bothering to go stomp on them?

In case you didn't notice it's a replica of your statement with couple of corrections here and there. If you can't engage your brain before your keyboard, why run the risk of posting such tantalizing garbage?
    I excuse them because I happened to have talked to the dudes and knew they'd long planned to go after Mayhem, trouble with Crimson or no. Not my guild so I can only speculate, but I wouldn't be surprised if you continue to see Infamous go after Mayhem despite now being able to curbstomp Crimson again, cause yeah, they have an interest in winning the season and Mayhem is free land. Crimson, at this rate, can't win the season. Infamous, Dark and Mayhem would all have to simultaneously implode for that to happen. FFS, Kylin would have to implode too.

I excuse them because I happened to have talked to the dudes and knew they'd long planned to go after Dark, trouble with Infamous or no. TRUE STORY.

I'll stop with all the imitation now. I'm already getting a cold shrug of biased isolated argument. Infamous increasing it's territory count by attacking Mayhem. Crimson in the retrospect is doing the same thing. Infamous can't stand Mayhem getting all the free lands. Similarly, Crimson can't stand Dark getting all the free TW funds. Really it's not that hard. I'm not going to rule out the possibility that you're just too neuronically inapt to write things that make any sense but also that your arguments are seriously terrible and when I say 'seriously', don't mean that I'm serious about the argument being terrible, I mean that your argument is serious about being terrible. Figure the difference.
  • Jekel - Harshlands
    Jekel - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    maybe i should ask the server who Infamous should attack for next week?b:victory
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I excuse them because I happened to have talked to the dudes and knew they'd long planned to go after Dark, trouble with Infamous or no. TRUE STORY.

So Crimson blatantly lies to people and can't be trusted.
    No surprise there.

And yeah, that's the key difference. Infamous never told Mayhem they're not coming for them, Crimson said they got no interest in fighting Dark if Dark's fighting Cata/Infamous.

But apparently coin is more valuable than integrity.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Jekel - Harshlands
    Jekel - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    No surprise there.

And yeah, that's the key difference. Infamous never told Mayhem they're not coming for them, Crimson said they got no interest in fighting Dark if Dark's fighting Cata/Infamous.

when was dark fighting infamous?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Options

He means Dark bidding Cata, Jekel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    b:laugh some funny sht going down here.

first... too funny:
    and I promise you I definitely didn't make coin, nor did I expect to. :P

Longknife you lie through your teeth as usual. You did make money. You did use that money to give away to people in rewards such as +10 orbs. You know its still making money even if you spend it on orb and than give it away? I know, its ridiculous... but its how it is. Oh I would post a definite screenshot that proves this, but I need your permission to do it on forums. Do I have it? If not I understand. If yes, I'll post it by the end of the day b:thanks

And how cute is this?!?!
    you guys are missing that Longknife tried to make in his posts is that if Crimson and Dark were on relatively okay terms so as to not interfere with each other TW-wise, then it makes no sense for Crimson to attack them unless they just want coinage and to be douchebags

Awww! so cute! They being "douches" to you and taking your pocket money! Awww. I shall speak to Ashez and tell me to go do something else than taking land from Dark! That is so not cool! Its like.... Just not cool! Funny tho, aren't you guys doing same thing to your former sister guild Catalyst? Little confused here, I'm sure you guys have explanation for it tho!

And this is truly best. Jekel has lost count of how many guilds he has.
  • FoosYu - Harshlands
    FoosYu - Harshlands Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Instead of Infamous vs Crimson in TW, how about....

Infamous and Crimson foot-race each other to see who can claim the most lands by the end of TW season!

Winner gets some extra pride along with coins from grabbing lands!
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Options
    b:laugh some funny sht going down here.

first... too funny:

Longknife you lie through your teeth as usual. You did make money. You did use that money to give away to people in rewards such as +10 orbs. You know its still making money even if you spend it on orb and than give it away? I know, its ridiculous... but its how it is. Oh I would post a definite screenshot that proves this, but I need your permission to do it on forums. Do I have it? If not I understand. If yes, I'll post it by the end of the day b:thanks

And how cute is this?!?!

Awww! so cute! They being "douches" to you and taking your pocket money! Awww. I shall speak to Ashez and tell me to go do something else than taking land from Dark! That is so not cool! Its like.... Just not cool! Funny tho, aren't you guys doing same thing to your former sister guild Catalyst? Little confused here, I'm sure you guys have explanation for it tho!

And my goal was coin?

First of all I was talking about since I returned.
    Second of all, we've had this discussion and I basically touched on it in the very post you're quoting. My goal is fun, if coin comes on the side? Awesome. But you can ask literally any CJr cata barb, cleric and several of the BMs if they got charms. Money that was given out was done while I was gone.

And no, by all means, Crimson's free to bid Dark. Never said it wasn't. However, to ME and in my opinion, one's own integrity is more valuable than 15mil. 15mil is short term, but your ability to win the trust of other guilds...? I mean, you of all people should know what it's like to be left to die by Crimson.
    But then again, it's your faction that continues to be used by Crimson and then always comes crawling back saying "yes Crimson, please use me as a doormat." So I guess I can't really blame them when they've got other guilds encouraging them and rewarding them for such behavior.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • excusemeplease
    edited July 2013
    Options
    No surprise there.

I'm starting to wonder if you're Kanye West of PWI? It can be a tricky business to make jokes on someone with mild shades of seriousness even with that well-placed "TRUE STORY" banner. Above mentioned response can show how belligerently you can make things up over something which is literally not true and practically have no existence. But to calm your organs down, I'll have you know that I was deliberately flipping nouns like Dark and Infamous with Crimson and Mayhem, respectively just to prove how stupid your statement sounds. All your telltale can fit in(with the exception of word Dark/Infamous) to Crimson/Mayhem subculture and makes relative constraint of perfect scenario. Here, let me try it again on your statement -

And yeah, that's the key difference. Crimson never told Dark they're not coming for them, Infamous said they got no interest in fighting Mayhem...

P.S: This is a joke. You be warned.

So, yeah anyone from Crimson or Mayhem will take your edited statement authentic and genuinely true. Next time please make an attempt to come up with modicum of cognitive argument, one that is incomaptible to Crimson/Mayhem function.

Just that one time where Dark attacked Infamous territory. But behind the scene apparently it was a mutual parent-child patronizing kind of deal to avoid any pre-emptive do-do.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    *Gets popcorn* Coins, no coins, winning or losing. Tw on harshlands just isn't at the quality it used to be. Same can be said for pvp. Just serves as a source of coin and epeen. Maybe one or two guilds are an exception but, that's just pretty much the way it is. b:shutup
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2013
    Options

And yeah, that's the key difference. Crimson never told Dark they're not coming for them, Infamous said they got no interest in fighting Mayhem...

Which would be factually untrue. So yeah... :U

You can sit here and say it's all the same because you can move words around, doesn't make it the same. Means you can move words around. As I said, key difference is the integrity.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    What's with all the hate for TW? It's a ****load more interesting now than it was in days past when everyone bandwagon'd into the winning faction until reset time.

It ain't great but it's better than nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]