Crimson vs. Infamous in every season ever

Options

Comments

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Last edited by oVenusArmanio; 07-26-2013 at 08:59 PM. Reason: swear filter circumventions, name and shame (it's not the name, it's linking it specific people/facs)

i am sorry, my goal was not to swear, name and shame, it was to show that certain factions, wich report each other on a daily base, can aswell stop doing so because they all have the same skeletons in their closets. if you played on HL, you would understand ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • devil0is0here
    devil0is0here Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Longknife, man, you are just such a liar, and I am sure you know it more than anyone else.

But oh well even the rascals think that they are morally correct. And guess you are kind of proud of it too, haha.

b:laugh

As simple as it is, Dark attacked catalyst, only to get more lands to get at higher rank in TW season. They don't have anything going against infa or infa alts.

And thanks Jekel for the slipup, "when was dark fighting infamous?" (@oage 3). Muwahahahahha, nabs and liars b:laughb:laugh

I just hope, Infamous would hit Crimson back, instead of going for mayhem. And Dark too, come and attack Crimson. Crimson is pretty much used to having from their enemies, all this vile fake bidding, merge-break-merge-fakewar. Come with all you got, you puzzies b:victoryb:victory
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Come with all you got, you puzzies b:victoryb:victory

Are you aspiring to be Golgotha or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • devil0is0here
    devil0is0here Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I say, better use some occasional love words, than be a lying ****. b:dirty
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Longknife, man, you are just such a liar, and I am sure you know it more than anyone else.

I'm just kind of amazed you can sit here claiming I'm a liar when you've never caught me in a lie, and I've been completely open and honest to every one of your posts. FFS I've had PM chats with Adal where I was very open and honest about everything, from my intentions to how things went down to wtf ever. Yet you guys come on here and demonize me. I think your faction sucks, your leader's an idiot and you guys desperately need to call it quits or give someone else a shot at leading; doesn't mean I eat babies and **** cancer. It means I disagree with you.

I mean your last point was weak and I shot it down for being weak. You attempted to draw a parallel where there isn't one. And your response, instead of defending that parallel, is "LOL U LIE."

I don't see how your last point was in any way valid. Dark fought with Infamous, Dark decided it wants to bid Catalyst, Crimson said "we got no beef with you if you're fighting Infamous (Catalyst being implied aswell, if that wasn't clear, since spoiler alert: Catalyst is Infamous), we'll leave you alone." Fast forward to now, Crimson -literally- throws any relationship in the trash bin, and for what? For the sake of 15 friggin' mil, because Crimson is RLY GOOD at planning for the future. Crimson's integrity and ability to win the trust of other factions?? TOTALLY not as valuable as 15 mil!! FIFTEEN MIL!!!

Infamous bid Mayhem because Mayhem is dumb and it's a lot of fun to kick them. I mean a LOT of fun. Infamous never said "hey we're gonna leave you alone." Quite the opposite: they offered once, Evangelos said "NO, THE HEART OF THE CARDS AND FRIENDSHIP IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PROGRESS!!!!" and ran at Jekel with a pointy stick, then Jekel unloaded a full clip from an AK into him and said "ok then you're screwed. GL."

There's no parallel there. One of these guilds was honest and open, the other was not. One of these guilds is reasonably trustworthy with deals and promises, the other?

Well....let's just say it's really ironic that I'm talking to what I assume to be a Mayhem member, and you're actually questioning my claim that Crimson lacks integrity. Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it...

And again, you're missing my point entirely I think. I don't care about 15mil. I'm not accusing Crimson of "cheating" or something, or saying they're "dishonorable1!11!!" However, for example, every business owner on earth wants your money. Despite this, the vast majority of business owners aren't trying to swindle you. Why? Because it's bad for business, and their long-term integrity is more valuable than the measely pocket change they might gain from customers in the short-term by swindling them.

As I said, my point with this thread was:

1) Let's not kid ourselves. Everyone's after coin. There's no "good guys" or "bad guys" here. Anyone who claims they're on a holy crusade to destroy another faction with "bad guys" is full of ****. I happen to know Crimson has some members who would like to see Infamous destroyed. That may be, but look what happens the moment it gets tough: your faction seeks coin and abandons that quest entirely.

2) I REALLY don't think it's wise to just turn on people like that. Just my opinion.
    But as I've said, this would be strike two for Crimson. Strike one? Strike one was them double-crossing Mayhem and leaving them to die and using them as stack b****es, and and and.....

So yes, Crimson's decision to bid Dark comes off as desperate and ill-advised. I mean let's face it: if Infamous or ANYONE else decides to start bidding Crimson while they fight Dark? Crimson is ROYALLY screwed. Going to war with Dark is a liability; maybe they can win 1v1, but it's an invitation to any other enemies to attack them while they're occupied. If that happens? They're gonna lose both that shiny 15mil and their integrity. Not exactly the best plan.

And yet here you are, overzealously defending them and calling me a liar, seemingly forgetting your own history and failing to relate even though your faction has been in a similar situation. b:kiss It's no wonder Crimson didn't hesitate to commit strike two since there were absolutely zero reprocussions for strike one...

EDIT: And for the record, been corrected you're the Crimson alt. Know who all the alt names on these forums are, but easy to get you all confused. So before you correct me, already happened.

And let me just point out the irony of....

"Longknife is posting everything under his name and going on record making claims. He's not afraid to attach his name to his beliefs and claims.

I'm hiding under an alias and I'm going to accuse him of lying. I AM THE MOST CONVINCING MAN IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER. SURELY PEOPLE WILL THINK THAT GUY HIDING HIS IDENTITY SEEMS LEGIT WHEN HE ACCUSES OTHERS OF BEING DISINGENUOUS!"
    I <3 AGOREY
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Longknife you are the tyrion lannister of pwi forums! i salute you.

SweetieBot award Longknife - Harshlands 10 points for being awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Kuruaie - Harshlands
    Kuruaie - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Long...you're just such a...

Good chef.

Make me a sammich already. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot award Longknife - Harshlands 10 points for being awesome.
    RankNine - Momaganon awards 10 points to Longknife - Harshlands!
    Longknife - Harshlands is now in 9th place for July 2013 with 10 points (134 points overall).
    RankNine - Momaganon can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• /Turbulence/ - Harshlands
    /Turbulence/ - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

I don't see how your last point was in any way valid. Dark fought with Infamous, Dark decided it wants to bid Catalyst, Crimson said "we got no beef with you if you're fighting Infamous (Catalyst being implied aswell, if that wasn't clear, since spoiler alert: Catalyst is Infamous), we'll leave you alone.

Dark attacks Catalyst land(s)

then Dark attacks Insanity land and

then Dark attacks Catalyst land(s)

Just my opinion.
    But as I've said, this would be strike two for Crimson. Strike one? Strike one was them double-crossing Mayhem and leaving them to die and using them as stack b****es, and and and.....

In your opinion how does Crimson double-cross Mayhem ?
  • excusemeplease
    excusemeplease Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Which would be factually untrue. So yeah... :U

You can sit here and say it's all the same because you can move words around, doesn't make it the same. Means you can move words around. As I said, key difference is the integrity.

How could you say that? As far as I can remember, Crimson and Dark haven't been ally for a long time, so whats with the "hey we wont attack you as long as you don't attack us" kind of treaty? Unless you can get Crimson leader or even the snooping infamous "Dark" leader(pun intended for *******) with his terrible one liners lies who can confess or attest to whatever you're saying is true, you and your perpetuate and infallible response are the kind of warped little malcontents who love frothing by calling others untrue when yours aren't any better.

Even more upsetting is your lack of radicality toward the interpretation of Infamous/Mayhem and Crimson/Dark attack. Your free TW income is gone and it's understandable which is why you're ragingly upset and all your integrity and hypocrisy talk is just a self-defense mechanism to prove your point but it does not change the fact that you still lie down your bones and then inaptly try to set it right. There is no such thing as integrity or even if there's one please apply it to Dark first who've been literally hogging major portion of the map with wined TW's. It is just too extraordinary to discuss.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    In your opinion how does Crimson double-cross Mayhem ?

Season after season after season of basically expecting Mayhem to stack ***** for them while giving them nothing in return, or more recently, last season when Crimson allied both Mayhem and Dark despite the fact that Dark was beating the **** out of Mayhem, their most loyal ally. Mayhem's treated as a tool rather than as an ally of value. Luckily that's not the case this season, but this season is an exception. It's paid off to come crawling back to them this season, but that still doesn't make it logical.

Now I'm really curious as to who you are cause I thought this was common knowledge. Hell, I've had Mayhem members themselves say they hate Crimson behind closed doors, or that Evangelos has been pretty ticked off about it, yet there they are allied with Crimson again...

Listen, I'm not an idiot. Dark's alive thanks to politics, not TW success. Of course Dark is respectable enough in TW to pose a threat, but it's strength is more it's political position rather than having the most OP TW roster. Dark gets a B in TW, an A+ in politics. Mayhem on the other hand? F in politics. F all day. No point in being in an alliance that doesn't benefit you, yet Mayhem's done that thrice and thus Crimson has literally no motivation to ever help Mayhem with it's attackers since Mayhem helps Crimson regardless of if they get help or not, and I have a feeling they're not going to get the same opportunity to get free lands like they got this season: I bet next season we'll see Infamous, Dark and Crimson controlling seperate corners, just like it usually is, leaving no room for them. So even if Mayhem magically became the top TW faction and could kill anyone in 1v1 TWs, I still don't think they'd be anything more than 4th because they're terribad at politics and let blind, ignorant hatred govern who they fight. I mean ffs they were offered a chance to try "allying" Infamous or Dark and decided they'd rather stick to the same plan that's gotten them nothing every other season. Yes, that is ignorance, because it's a blatant refusal to even think "hey, maybe these guys aren't the spawn of satan."

As for why Insanity was attacked? I can't say, cause I wasn't in Dark at the time and I haven't asked (yet). Nevertheless, I'm not so naive as to believe that's the reason Dark was bid on by Crimson. If that were the case, I'd imagine Crimson would've gone back to bidding Infamous this week since Dark's back to bidding Cata, or that Ashez would've talked to Mani about it, no? No, Crimson would've been bidding Dark, excuse or no.

It's that bitter irony that repeats every single season. It's the irony where season after season, Crimson claims it's going to stop the "evil Infamous," and yet they ultimately end up helping Infamous by starting wars with everyone BUT Infamous out of pure cowardice, thus leaving Infamous free to pick up free lands while every other guild wins every other week, thus Infamous has the highest land count. And then as they rake in the coin, Crimson becomes completely fixated on Kylin or Dark or Kingdom or what-have-you, inventing these stories about why they're more important targets than Infamous.

You can't claim "fun TWs!!!" as the reason, because I've both won and lost vs. Crimson with Kylin. It's fun regardless, so I don't see why two hour long losses vs. Infamous should matter.

You can't claim "for practice!!" because Crimson is the oldest ****ing guild on the server. If they need to "practice" to fight Infamous by now, then it's clear they'll NEVER win.

You can't claim "they don't care about Infamous" because that's like claiming the pope doesn't care about little boys: worst kept secret on the server.

So while I'm not sitting here claiming "how DARE they care about coin!" but rather I'm simply laughing at poor priorities and a questionable weigh-in of the value of 15mil, it's that blind, short-sighted desire for coin that's the reason Crimson will never truly be #1.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • ZamoIxis - Harshlands
    ZamoIxis - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    anything u posted so far on this topic
    Dude i didn't wanted to say it but you are either full of **** or you really really need professional help b:surrender

1) Remember when you guys opened tones of tickets because got killed in pvp? and got 5+ Crimson players banned?

... yet u talk about fairness. b:cute

2) Remember when both leader of Infamous and Dark got banned for breach of ToS because of multi-client?

... guess is hard to stick to rules, right?

3) Remember when Infamous started to loose against Crimson what happened?
    a) a guild with 1 player overbids Crimson on Archosaur because it was the gate towards Dark;
    b) week after 40+ players jumped from Dark to Infamous because they were loosing.

... so Dark did that **** move to block Crimson because they were scared of loosing their territories very well earned by being A+ at politics b:laugh

4) looks like Crimson was after Dark since 2+ months if I'm not mistaking but dem "politics" kinda blocked the way towards them.

I am sure you guys will never want a decent game play and to make this game fun because you are simply greedy - once you get the taste of the bone is hard to let it go.
    You guys were kissing each other butts for so long that most players can't figure when of you stops and starts the other one.

LE: Long, I can find you a good doctor if you want b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:chuckle
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Crimson players getting banned for PvP? Or you mean getting banned for -> using and buying other players account?<-
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2013
    Options
    a) a guild with 1 player overbids Crimson on Archosaur because it was the gate towards Dark

last time i checked, you needed 3 lands to start bidding on archosaur..must be a pretty strong person then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZamoIxis - Harshlands
    ZamoIxis - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    last time i checked, you needed 3 lands to start bidding on archosaur..must be a pretty strong person then.

My bad the overbid was on a lvl1 land Dark owned after Crimson took Arch b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:chuckle
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Crimson players getting banned for PvP? Or you mean getting banned for -> using and buying other players account?<-

Lets add to this that the likely players in question (one of which I know for sure) never hid that fact and even said who they were constantly in WC and in normal chat at pvp spots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    who has time to even write this much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Vemo, are you ready for ARTPOP?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• BLOODTORRENT - Harshlands
    BLOODTORRENT - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I'm hiding under an alias and I'm going to accuse him of lying. I AM THE MOST CONVINCING MAN IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER.

And THIS is why I love you. Have my babies.
  • PsychicTuna - Harshlands
    PsychicTuna - Harshlands Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    And THIS is why I love you. Have my babies.

Creepy... b:shocked
    *Explodes into Tuna* ._.

Mains:

Doom_Panda- 102 R9 partial 3rd cast Sage Barb 29k HP.
    Dawnx - 100 Demon Cleric.
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Demon Mystic.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    1) Remember when you guys opened tones of tickets because got killed in pvp? and got 5+ Crimson players banned?

No!

Please, enlighten me!
    I do however recall going to Crimson forums to try and tell Crimson to calm the **** down because Dark didn't get WASP banned (ya cuz WASP super scurry threat!!), they resorted to saying a certain Dark archer got a Crimson Mystic banned for PVP....

And then said mystic was PMing me saying she didn't think the Dark archer was responsible and that they were basically blowing all of this out of proportion so they had a report scapegoat, and then asked me to please ask the Dark archer myself if she was involved and to apologize to the archer for all the trouble this sparked on her behalf if she wasn't.
    2) Remember when both leader of Infamous and Dark got banned for breach of ToS because of multi-client?

Yes and no, because I wasn't here and because I specifically advised going against it more than once. I'll be honest and say the first bid? I don't find outrageous. I think in some ways we the people of Harshlands determine the rules (for example, Dark didn't mind WASP stacking us and were fine with it if it continued), and I wanted to see if Crimson would cry "foul" if Dark attempted to traverse through an Infamous land. They did, ok fair enough, stop. Unfortunately this apparently happened a second time...

3) Remember when Infamous started to loose against Crimson what happened?
    a) a guild with 1 player overbids Crimson on Archosaur because it was the gate towards Dark;
    b) week after 40+ players jumped from Dark to Infamous because they were loosing.

Again, no I don't remember because I wasn't here; I wasn't actively in-game for the first 3 weeks of June. I can however promise you that I didn't condone any of it, including merging into Infamous: that's why you never saw me in Infamous (or Dark, for a time).
    4) looks like Crimson was after Dark since 2+ months if I'm not mistaking but dem "politics" kinda blocked the way towards them.

Except that changed when Dark went after Catalyst. There's no denying that because Dark and Crimson have bordered each other for a while now but nothing happened. Then suddenly Infamous is bringing full 80 to TW again (their people, not Dark's) and Crimson bids Dark without any warning or reasoning whatsoever.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    And also, is it like, god damn trendy to post from an alt account these days? Swear to god there's a new one every day...

Why you think I post from a alt? =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Yes and no, because I wasn't here and because I specifically advised going against it more than once
    Again, no I don't remember because I wasn't here

Lieeeeeeeez long lieeeez.

You read dark forums you knew what was going on. If not when it happened, shortly after. I remember someone telling me about huge raging post you made on Dark forums when Jekel pointed out she won't be banned again because of CrJ... Don't you remember that? Or you weren't here when you typed that out too? And you specially mentioned basically EVERYTHING you just said you don't remember.

Or maybe you was dream walking and typing n sht.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Again, no I don't remember because I wasn't here; I wasn't actively in-game for the first 3 weeks of June.
    Lieeeeeeeez long lieeeez.

You read dark forums you knew what was going on.

Forums =/= In game.

I think he logged the forum 2-3 times in those 3 weeks and it was when I told him there was something he should see.

Not everything is on the forum.
    I remember someone telling me about huge raging post you made on Dark forums when Jekel pointed out she won't be banned again because of CrJ...

Your source is not reliable, Jekel never had access on Dark's forum and never posted anything about ban or CRj on Dark's forum (or any forum for that matter) and Long only accessed Dark's forum 2-3 times while he was gone, he had no access in game, so how someone that have no access in game will rage at someone on Dark's forum, when that person don't have access to that forum?

I was active in game those 3 weeks, I was one of the only person that was communicating with Long while he was gone, do he knew something was going on? Yes and no, it was too complicated to keep him updated and I told him that we could check that when he would come back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2013
    Options
    first world problems...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Your source is not reliable, Jekel never had access on Dark's forum and never posted anything about ban or CRj on Dark's forum

I never said Jekel had anything to do with Dark forums lol where the did you get that from?
    Jekel was only reference to what was discussed.... I never said Jekel posted anything.

Long was gone yeh and I know he wasn't involved in that "turbulent" time of your guildS however, he was aware of it and he did commented on it, so saying now "oh i was gone i have no idea..:" is not true.

And btw, according to Long's words:
    Again, no I don't remember because I wasn't here; I wasn't actively in-game for the first 3 weeks of June.

If I remember correctly, Jekel / Sarah banned was in May ;)
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options

If I remember correctly, Jekel / Sarah banned was in May ;)

Jesus Christ dude, get a ****ing life. Seriously beginning to lose my patience, ****ing amazing how you can talk to me in PMs and be perfectly civil as I give you honest answers most people wouldn't give to a guild they're fighting (AKA was to my disadvantage to do so), then you sit here making baseless accusations trying to paint me as a liar.

I wasn't on much (if at all, don't recall) the last week of May either. Had visitors and I think they came May 28th and I spent a good week getting **** done (would be missing three weeks of class, obviously gotta make that up) with RL so I was ready for their arrival.

Want me to post the ****ing flight ticket info too? Pro-tip: not posting **** from my personal life, so forget it.

Yknow something most people know is that TYPICALLY, the burden of proof is on the person making an accusation. I.E. I can't say "Adalsigo murdered a guy" and everyone perceives it as true without me doing jack-all to prove it whatsoever. Likewise, you've never caught me in a lie (cause I've never lied to you) and I've answered every single accusation you've thrown at me as best I can, all in the simple interest of providing some clarification.

But now I'm beginning to see this isn't about better understanding each other, it's a smear campaign. If your life is so ****ing vapid that you have to sit here accusing strangers on the internet of being liars because you can't take what they say about your guild sucking balls, please, find someone else to do this with, cause I've run out of patience for it. Don't expect any PM convos like we've had in the past either, if you act one way in PMs and then turn into this in public.

And let me remind you, if I were REALLY such a slimeball Adal, I could've gotten you banned. I don't need to say more (not actually trying to get you banned here) and you don't need to dispute this (because you denying this would result in me having to back up my claim, which would...yeah, result in your ban), and no that's not a threat. But you know this to be true, so maybe you should, yknow, not take things so seriously when I'm CLEARLY not doing so to you?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited August 2013
    Options
    And let me remind you, if I were REALLY such a slimeball Adal, I could've gotten you banned. I don't need to say more (not actually trying to get you banned here) and you don't need to dispute this (because you denying this would result in me having to back up my claim, which would...yeah, result in your ban), and no that's not a threat. But you know this to be true, so maybe you should, yknow, not take things so seriously when I'm CLEARLY not doing so to you?

This is true, we have had civilized conversations in game before, and yes I did disclose some information that are clearly in violation of TOS in order to explain certain things that happened. I knew perfectly well you could report me for what I was saying, but I had faith you're not a "slimeball"

That isn't related to this topic tho. As you stated out, in those conversations we had, they were CIVILIZED, something you greatly LACK on public forums. I told you before, how you treat people they will treat you. Your Dr House behavior isn't really popular among normal population of server, since you spit on everything and everyone.

I don't really understand why are you so upset? I just pointed out that you knew what was going on. You provided wrong time frame in which you were gone, and I got screenshot that says otherwise.

So really, just take deep breath, and don't swear so much b:surrender
    If your life is so ****ing vapid that you have to sit here accusing strangers on the internet of being liars because you can't take what they say about your guild sucking ball

Back to old argument of how Mayhem sucks! Wohoo. Yeh not gonna dignify you with answer this time.