What made you choose cleric?

Options
2»

Comments

• FloraFang - Harshlands
    FloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Like many have said before me I made cause my veno ran into.trouble finding squads talmoat anythin. However she seemed to also have this bad luck mojo where I'd get into a.squad but we could NEVER find a cleric. So I.said **** it let's take ble and roll a cleric I fell in love with her it was like I finally found my skin. Unfortunately my veno still claws at my door which does create a weeeee bit of a class based bipolar issue for me. Even at 87 I still have a lot to learn about clerics and my own cleric in general. Best choice I've ever made <3b:cute
    The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute
  • _Elveis_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elveis_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Personally i started out with a lvl 5 psychic but then i got bored of playing pwi in 2009 and quit for a bit. Then 6 months later my friend dragged me back and when i logged again i forgot which sever that psychic used to be b:embarrassb:surrender So i restarted and made a cleric mostly cause of the free wings and ever since then i have fallen in love with my cleric and he is my little baby b:victory I also find cleric to be a challenging class which interests me a lot and i love healing people most of the time :)
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Cleric is the only class which can kill others without moving a finger
    b:pleased
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Cleric is the only class which can kill others without moving a finger
    b:pleased

LOL.. necro, but good reason. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    and thus ends this chapter of how the necro turns.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.