Options
    b:chuckle

immagine casters had zerk and meeles had purify
    f:scared
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    Luffz - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    my current aps is 2.22 sparked at lv 89 i cant seem to cut through ha classes so i stun aps use condenced then sleep and aps or spark and aps seekers normals atks hit slow but hit hard
    if a seeker procs soul and hits gemini im a one shot
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    remeber sirenss of war update when pwi seeker skill got slightly more damage
    XD lets rephrase thatb:laughb:chuckle
    Seeker skill have their damage masssively increased XD
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Must be talking about that seeker moron on RT that says in wc and nation chat, that anyone not OP should quit joining the NW event because they decrease HIS reward.

His amount of damage...*golf clap* and a "who gives a s**t"
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    LiveWire combo =
    0. Heart Shatter debuff
    1.hit with ★Mirage Scimitar( which procs Berserk: Has a chance to make the wielder go berserk, increasing physical attack and attack rate along with damage taken.)note: Beserk has an high debuff(50%) than crimsons
    2. After ★Mirage Scimitar procs switch to ★★Radiant Eye Sword: Eon(high defense level) + full josd on armor (Live as around 140 Defense level with r8r sword...with Sac Slash that's an hell of a debuff)
    3. Switch back to r9 weapon then -Blade Affinity+sacrificial slash+qpq+Extreme Poison
    4. Gemini Slash

Livewire showed me his combo a long time ago, he even made me a ★Mirage Scimitar so i could try it lol, unfortunately I have warsoul so wont work well with me.
    He doesn't triple spark because the combo doesn't give him enough time to.

I should add that LiveWire has 615-630 Strength, most seekers aren't even full strength built, and most that are don't rich 600...
    For example I am full str and i have 560Strength. To rich 600 i would have to sacrifice some magic resistance on my gear and sacrifice Love:Up and Down for The Three Scholars(45 strength). by doing that I'll basically be sacrificing 1% crit, chaneling, and some extra hp.

So yea he can hit 2mill...he could probably hit more because there are better combos out there but it comes at a price
    BTW I Believe the Ultimate Combo is:
    1.Heart Shatter debuff
    2.hit on untill northan sky proc comes
    3.Tripple Spark
    4.R8r Def weapon+Sacrificial Slash
    5.High Level Crimson Blood Powder(they debuff more)
    6. Staggering Strike
    7.QPQ
    8.Rewinding Gesture(critboost)
    9.Extreme Poison
    10.Blade Affinity
    11. Gemini Slash
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    so if he 3 sparked what would you think his damage would be
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    they probably use the same combo.

Well, I know I use the highest possible damaging combo a seeker can use on that mob but I won't be surprised if he hits harder seeing as I got no JOSD's, 59 base vit and still only at +10 xD. Also I non crit enough for a 3.28m, silly spikes.
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    hes +12 everythng only one things +11
    Well, I know I use the highest possible damaging combo a seeker can use on that mob but I won't be surprised if he hits harder seeing as I got no JOSD's, 59 base vit and still only at +10 xD. Also I non crit enough for a 3.28m, silly spikes.

plz tell me your combo
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Ask him how his *** is feeling. Seriously, cause there's a ton of smooching going on.
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Ask him how his *** is feeling. Seriously, cause there's a ton of smooching going on.

?????????????????????????????????????
  • Lolitta - Raging Tide
    Lolitta - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Must be talking about that seeker moron on RT that says in wc and nation chat, that anyone not OP should quit joining the NW event because they decrease HIS reward.

His amount of damage...*golf clap* and a "who gives a s**t"

LOL yea, what a joker. He only knows how to insult people and just show off in WC that he's the "King" of the game. Few ppl knows before NW came he bought all the tokens in the game cuz he thought NW will give you rewards with pack tokens lol and he was stuck them for weeks. ..kids....b:laugh
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited June 2013
    Options
    LiveWire combo =
    0. Heart Shatter debuff
    1.hit with ★Mirage Scimitar( which procs Berserk: Has a chance to make the wielder go berserk, increasing physical attack and attack rate along with damage taken.)note: Beserk has an high debuff(50%) than crimsons
    2. After ★Mirage Scimitar procs switch to ★★Radiant Eye Sword: Eon(high defense level) + full josd on armor (Live as around 140 Defense level with r8r sword...with Sac Slash that's an hell of a debuff)
    3. Switch back to r9 weapon then -Blade Affinity+sacrificial slash+qpq+Extreme Poison
    4. Gemini Slash

Livewire showed me his combo a long time ago, he even made me a ★Mirage Scimitar so i could try it lol, unfortunately I have warsoul so wont work well with me.
    He doesn't triple spark because the combo doesn't give him enough time to.

I should add that LiveWire has 615-630 Strength, most seekers aren't even full strength built, and most that are don't rich 600...
    For example I am full str and i have 560Strength. To rich 600 i would have to sacrifice some magic resistance on my gear and sacrifice Love:Up and Down for The Three Scholars(45 strength). by doing that I'll basically be sacrificing 1% crit, chaneling, and some extra hp.

Actually, he can spark while doing that combo if he's quick enough (heck, can even add NSW to it). I tried out that combo a long time ago, also with the mirage scimitar and I easily managed to spark it, though it'll take more than 1 attempt most of the time.

Regarding your tome, you could go for an Emperor.
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol he does buy all the tokens and now on rt out tokens are 19k+
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol he does buy all the tokens and now on rt out tokens are 19k+

You sound like that idiot's lost little puppy fanboi
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • _BIackRose_ - Raging Tide
    _BIackRose_ - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol i remember before the qpq nerf and moving of the test mob in 1k people would glitch the test mob out of SZ and get fully debuffed to hit for 4-5m xD tho the above post is what i use altho i'm not r9 yet.

1.Heart Shatter debuff
    3.Tripple Spark
    6. Staggering Strike
    7.QPQ
    9.Extreme Poison
    10.Blade Affinity
    11. Gemini Slash

also i'll add if you use ion before gemslash with its SS proc you'll deal a lot of damage as well since it deals metal. not sure if you could pull that one off as a sage seeker tho (i'm demon, so my BA lasts longer)
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I can't say much for seekers, but with all the right debuffs on the right target, I believe it is possible to hit a mob in the ~14m range on a wizard. I was trying to do that myself, got a 6.99m non-crit.. but the people that were helping me were getting tired of waiting around because I just couldn't crit on that big hit :(
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol i remember before the qpq nerf and moving of the test mob in 1k people would glitch the test mob out of SZ and get fully debuffed to hit for 4-5m xD tho the above post is what i use altho i'm not r9 yet.

1.Heart Shatter debuff
    3.Tripple Spark
    6. Staggering Strike
    7.QPQ
    9.Extreme Poison
    10.Blade Affinity
    11. Gemini Slash

also i'll add if you use ion before gemslash with its SS proc you'll deal a lot of damage as well since it deals metal. not sure if you could pull that one off as a sage seeker tho (i'm demon, so my BA lasts longer)

The mob has 0 defense, so ion is simply a waste of sparks. And regarding soulsever, the extra damage doesn't even count towards the hit itself, it's what it says and that is extra damage.
  • jetpistolxx
    jetpistolxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    howcan you take mob out of sz
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I think it's still bugged so that Seekers can transfer debuffs to someone else's damage mob.

Because of this you can use a seeker in a duel to QPQ an HF onto the mob, another one to QPQ sage subsea, another one to QPQ a sage veno amp, etc.

When you see people with very high scores on that mob it is usually a test of who is cheating the most to get other class's debuffs onto it. Almost all seekers are using a BM alt in duel for their HF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Asterelle how do people take test mob out of sz
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Actually, he can spark while doing that combo if he's quick enough (heck, can even add NSW to it). I tried out that combo a long time ago, also with the mirage scimitar and I easily managed to spark it, though it'll take more than 1 attempt most of the time.

Regarding your tome, you could go for an Emperor.
    yea Emperor tome is the ultimate but I was being practical. >.> No way I'm ever gonna get that tome. Not because i can't but because I don't feel like wasting anymore time on pwi. The gear I have now is my endgame. +7/9 r9.3 armor +11warsoul cast2 sword.

Don't see the need to improve...I play on a pve server, NW really isn't all that great anymore, I'm faction less so tw isn't an issue, few/rare pk competition.
  • Medaka - Morai
    edited June 2013
    Options
    yea Emperor tome is the ultimate but I was being practical. >.> No way I'm ever gonna get that tome. Not because i can't but because I don't feel like wasting anymore time on pwi. The gear I have now is my endgame. +7/9 r9.3 armor +11warsoul cast2 sword.

Don't see the need to improve...I play on a pve server, NW really isn't all that great anymore, I'm faction less so tw isn't an issue, few/rare pk competition.

Ah, that's a fair point :) I don't personally PK that often since I prefer events like TW and NW over open PK. I was just saying you had the advantage of already having a Love Up and Down, so you could've farmed it slowly in NW, not making it an important goal or anything of the kind. I'm still working on farming the recast r9 ring so Emperor is ways far (using Battle Tactics atm >.>).
  • ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide
    ISpinYouDrop - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    hes full josd, his ss will debuff more then reg seekers. i can hit up to 2m but why would anyone bother wasting time and resources on that weekly like him. its just plain stupid and just a boost of ego
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    hes full josd, his ss will debuff more then reg seekers. i can hit up to 2m but why would anyone bother wasting time and resources on that weekly like him. its just plain stupid and just a boost of ego

b:cuteb:cuteb:cuteb:cuteb:cuteomg hi spin -blushes-
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options

I though he does it during bh or something lol didn't know its intentional trying to hit high numbers
    He hit 2.7 mil yesterday
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    b:bye
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Asterelle how do people take test mob out of sz

Who said the mob. Seeker just needs to stand out of safety zone and take the debuffs then transfer...
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Who said the mob. Seeker just needs to stand out of safety zone and take the debuffs then transfer...

but hf is only 6 secs
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Asterelle was talking about duels, so you don't have to be outside of SZ to duel. Duel a BM, transfer HF, duel a veno, transfer amp, duel a sin, transfer subsea, and repeat until that seeker has a bunch of debuffs on the test mob, and boom. I'm a BM +11 and I was able to hit 1.6m tonight on the test mob, so I'd imagine a seeker transfering a bunch of debuffs from other classes can hit a whole lot more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks