2 Mil Damage Combo

Options
13»

Comments

• Ray - Morai
    Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Asterelle was talking about duels, so you don't have to be outside of SZ to duel. Duel a BM, transfer HF, duel a veno, transfer amp, duel a sin, transfer subsea, and repeat until that seeker has a bunch of debuffs on the test mob, and boom. I'm a BM +11 and I was able to hit 1.6m tonight on the test mob, so I'd imagine a seeker transfering a bunch of debuffs from other classes can hit a whole lot more.

Most likely everyone duels a demon bm with demon hf and tangling mire.

The rest is just heart shatter, switch to o malley, sacrificial slash, quid pro quo, extreme poison, enrage, switch to jones -> gemini. I could hit 2.4 mil without mystic buff and I'm only +10, so it's not that hard to hit 3mil+ if you gather the correct buffs from base (wolf emblem), morai wine and lucky enough to get zerkcrit with gemini.
    youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
  • lucarolex
    lucarolex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    All seekers cheat.. They just duel us poor BM ppl, then start the quest.. makes us do a fast HF + GS combo on them. Then they quid pro that on the dmg npc.. And whoopi high dmg numbers.. I got a fix!! Make it so seekers cant quid pro HF b:dirty
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Well basically if you see a seeker having some ridiculous damage score, you know they "cheated", simple as that b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It's not only that they can duel a BM but QPQ is glitched in that you can transfer debuffs to someone else's damage mob. Normally other people can't debuff your mob but QPQ breaks the rule.

You can have 1 seeker transfer a HF, another seeker transfer a veno amp, another seeker transfer sage subsea, etc.

Anyone can get super high numbers with enough QPQ cheating.

If they wanted to fix this they'd have to teleport you into a private instance where you receive no outside help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It's not only that they can duel a BM but QPQ is glitched in that you can transfer debuffs to someone else's damage mob. Normally other people can't debuff your mob but QPQ breaks the rule.

You can have 1 seeker transfer a HF, another seeker transfer a veno amp, another seeker transfer sage subsea, etc.

Anyone can get super high numbers with enough QPQ cheating.

If they wanted to fix this they'd have to teleport you into a private instance where you receive no outside help.

That sounds like an interesting idea actually
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks