2 Mil Damage Combo

Options
Luffz - Raging Tide
Luffz - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
So here on RT theres a Op seeker who hits 2 mil like its nothing.hes Rank 9 Third Recast +12.Hes A good Friend of mine but I can't seem to crack the code.i know many other R9RR's but highest I've seen was 1 mil f:confused anyone know how he does it and what separates him from the rest.ive seen seekers do Sac Slash ---> Ion Spike ---> Heartseeker and have debuffs But no where near even 1 mil.f:hehe Response would be much appreciated
f:scared
Post edited by Luffz - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Taking debuffs from other bosses and applying them to the dummy with QpQ helps. Or did they finally fix that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Taking debuffs from other bosses and applying them to the dummy with QpQ helps. Or did they finally fix that?

That's a gameplay bug ? b:shocked I always thought that it's nature of that skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Well he's hit 2 mil multiple times and I know plenty full r9s like him
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    There wasn't a bug. They nerfed QPQ to not reflect certain skills.

As for the 2mil combo, hmm probably Eye of Northern Sky with Soul Sever active + triple spark(need cloud eruption maybe) + if mob had used defense 0 skill and was QPQ'd back + metal resistance reduction from ion spike proc + all metal skills + gear + extreme poison + uh tangling mire? = Stupid damage(in a good way).

There is many sick combinations a seeker can do but you need NSW active.
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    f:horror too much info
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    2 million damage on what? In PvP? On the damage test mob?

The damage test mob has no defense. Defense reductions will not increase your damage.

Sage heart shatter - Increase skill damage taken by 50%

Northern Sky Waltz (Eye of Nothern Sky proc) - Reduce the target's defense level by 20 for 8 seconds. Soulsever Minuet can be used to reduce by 10 def levels for 10 minutes if you have trouble executing the combo in 8 seconds.

Celestial Eruption - way more damage (duh). Equip O'Malleys Blessing and R8 recast defense level weapon while this is casting

Extreme poison (genie) - Increase damage by 20% (you can use this during spark animation)

Enrage (Frenzy) (genie) - +20 Attack Levels

Crimson Soul Powder - Increase the damage you take by 50%.

Blade affinity - to cast the next skills faster

Sacrificial slash - Increases your attack level by 20% * Total Defense levels (about 20 additional attack levels), while decreasing your defense levels by 40% (about -40 defense level adjustment)

Quid pro quo - Transfer debuffs to target (approximately -40 defense levels and +50% damage). Also switch to Jones Blessing and r9s3 sword.

Gemini Slash
    Ion Spike - If you started with full chi, gemini will leave you with enough chi to cast this

If you get lucky (a zerk crit in the upper portion of your damage range), this should go well beyond 2 million in damage (hits over 4 million damage are possible). I've gotten over 800k damage using +7 infinite longing g16 swords (no r8r defense level sword). Depending on how fast you do it you may not be able to cast ion spike before Eye of Northern Sky proc wears off.

Total Debuffs: +120% damage taken, -60 (approx) defense levels
    Buffs: Celestial eruption, +40 attack levels (approximate)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Oh yeah if you use eye of observation he has over 100 atk and def lvs
  • Defaultwomen - Raging Tide
    Defaultwomen - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    forgot our mob debuff but the sage metal+pyhsical debuff(Omalley blessing on + r8r def lvl on )Triple spark > sac slash > EP (dex genie) > Crimson powder (our own lil hf) > sage blade affinity > Frenzy > QPQ > switch to r9rr wep+ Jones > hit Gemini
    Hope for zerk crit b:bye

aw i post too slow -.-

but yea doing that i hit 390k with +7 astrall ballad ..dont have full t3 nirv not even got the sage metal+phy debuff or sage gemini...only 71 attack lvls atm
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Default you know who I'm talking about right(no names allowed on forums)b:chuckle

Was it crit or reg damage
  • Defaultwomen - Raging Tide
    Defaultwomen - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    yea ofcourse hes OP b:laughb:surrender

Crit b:laugh
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You are allowed to refer to players by name on the forums. You are not allowed to call them out.

"[Name] is the best seeker on the server." - Allowed

"[Name] is a liar and a fraud. He stole all my gear and coins." - Not allowed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Default I tried to fight him all I saw was crit reg batousai(fail spelling) 30k
    I was like -squash- it and went and got heart of steel on my genie XD came back got hit for 80k Ion Spike Zerk crit with deaden nerves on and heart seeker

Is Name isb:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shockedLiveWire

Thx fis looks like I learned something new today
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    f:horror too much info

There's no shortcut for it.
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    😄😄😂xd
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    he has posted a video before of him doing insane amount of damage on that mob. he was at the npc by the tt forges by himself. It was not 2m but still high. I think he has hit 900k+ with just a r8 sword as well(guess cant remember). Maybe i will pm him in game to get him to post here. I think he is afk atm so i will talk to him later maybe.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Medaka of Morai had a 3.3 mil hit with r9.3+10 i think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    when i first heard about wizzies it thought theyd be hitting 2 mil but a seeker shocked me
  • DATALEC - Dreamweaver
    DATALEC - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    rather easy to hit a test dummy just because he can hit for 2m+ doesnt make him good just means he has to much time to waste hitting dummys
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i dont think it was a test dummy
    Medaka of Morai had a 3.3 mil hit with r9.3+10 i think.

what class is medaka
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited June 2013
    Options
    a seeker :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    live still hits harder i heard his highest damage was around 3.6 maybe but he tops rankings mostly at 2 milf:shamewhy cant i hit that hard

b:angryman we gotta do something about these seekers
    f:worry

ill try to pm him in game if i can log on and ask himb:chuckleb:thanks
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    So here on RT theres a Op seeker who hits 2 mil like its nothing.hes Rank 9 Third Recast +12.Hes A good Friend of mine but I can't seem to crack the code.i know many other R9RR's but highest I've seen was 1 mil f:confused anyone know how he does it and what separates him from the rest.ive seen seekers do Sac Slash ---> Ion Spike ---> Heartseeker and have debuffs But no where near even 1 mil.f:hehe Response would be much appreciated

because seekers are a tanky class so its normal that they have the highest burst dph
  • Luffz - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i thought wizzies would be hitting 2 mil ish but highest wizzie ive seen was 700k
    even a bm named ladyblondeh hit 1.3 mil twice in 2 weeks
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i thought wizzies would be hitting 2 mil ish but highest wizzie ive seen was 700k
    even a bm named ladyblondeh hit 1.3 mil twice in 2 weeks

bms have hf, and zerk crit with god of frenzy on weapon

but better nerf purify on casters weap
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited June 2013
    Options
    live still hits harder i heard his highest damage was around 3.6 maybe but he tops rankings mostly at 2 milf:shamewhy cant i hit that hard

they probably use the same combo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2013
    Options
    When thinking about which class hits most on test dummy, top 3 would be barb(at least 4mils possible), seeker(a bit under 4 mils) and BM(around 2 mils Kitty guesses). Not completely sure of how much wizzies can do. Kitty once calculated highest damages some classes could do.

Making superhigh spikes is all about chaining certain skills correctly to debuff enemy/buff self as much as possible, use the biggest nuke and wish for (zerk)crit.

-seeker who does at least 150k almost every week(200k+ if not lazy) with TT90-gears(Kitty's working on making lunar-nirvies), lvl 10 gemini, HS and not sacrislash. Using otherwise the same combo Fissile described earlier. Simply because it's the way to go for highest possible damage on test dummy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Options
    b:angryman we gotta do something about all the classes in the game.
    f:worry

Fixed.
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

ur class dosent work that way seeker are relatively slow hitters ( for phys orientated ) and for most part low crit% so damage comes through skill spike's (zerk+crit on ulti's), sins on other hand utilise high crit, high rage, high acc to "burst" down opponents either thro spark + aps or CoD and skill spam so while seekers (and barbs or BM's) will hit higher top end damage sins in EG tend to do crit or zerk damage more often ( in EG with 45% base crit rate + r9 dags 70% of ur atks will be 2x damage) with less change of missing on crucial debuffs