[Maintenance Discussion] 6-18-2013 [RISING CALL - COMPLETE]

Comments

• Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ^ O_o

If only those rewards actually came out of 1500 packs lol. Nice on the scroll of tome lol
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just won't quote,,

Thank you sweetie bot , found my scroll of tome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ^ O_o

Idk my phone is weird
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Farm your lvl tt, morai for dq, endless universe, do full rb and farm tome frags, sell them, make tomes, sell the tomes. Run NW and sell the rewards. This is nothing new, save the coins, get the gear. Run free lunars and ws, ask if you can have some molds, collect badges and sell badges and molds. There are plenty of ways to make coins on the game at your lvl. You just want it to be handed to you on a silver platter. That's called laziness.

Sweetiebot, give 10 points to Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear please :)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sweetiebot, give 10 points to Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear please :)
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver awards 10 points to Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear!
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear is now in 4th place for June 2013 with 10 points (12 points overall).
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i read that bramble is nerfed from 60% to 25%...is that rly a truth?.......
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sweetie bot please open 1500 ark's parcel packs. I typo'd

Please do not spam threads with SweetieBot requests. You can do that here.
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    b:avoidb:avoid Sweetie bot please give Skaitavia a hug
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ^LOL This is the average qq coming from an average guy b:laugh Quit...no one cares

Also no one cares what you think, but remember if we all quit your game experience is gonna sux.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    People come. People go. Players will play.

As to the hard new instance, they now allow squads of 10. Saddle up a posse and go play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Also no one cares what you think, but remember if we all quit your game experience is gonna sux.b:laugh

Not really...

If all the qq'ers left the game, my heart wouldn't skip a beat, and neither would my game play. Less drama on wc and in the forums. Makes for a brighter sunshine.

Sweetiebot cares, I got 10 points b:laugh
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Farm your lvl tt, morai for dq, endless universe, do full rb and farm tome frags, sell them, make tomes, sell the tomes. Run NW and sell the rewards. This is nothing new, save the coins, get the gear. Run free lunars and ws, ask if you can have some molds, collect badges and sell badges and molds. There are plenty of ways to make coins on the game at your lvl. You just want it to be handed to you on a silver platter. That's called laziness.

Yeah well, there's the problem... No one takes undergeared Venos, Archers, or Psychics... It's easy when you're a Barb, BM, Cleric, etc... They get taken anywhere... But the classes like the ones I play aren't really welcome anywhere unless one already has OP gear... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
    edited June 2013
    People come. People go. Players will play.

As to the hard new instance, they now allow squads of 10. Saddle up a posse and go play.

Agree b:victory
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sweetiebot cares, I got 10 points
    The god of minecraft.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• GlenRoss - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Yeah well, there's the problem... No one takes undergeared Venos, Archers, or Psychics... It's easy when you're a Barb, BM, Cleric, etc... They get taken anywhere... But the classes like the ones I play aren't really welcome anywhere unless one already has OP gear... b:surrender

Sounds like you need to join a better guild. That's not a problem with our venos and non-OP members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013

lmao, not true. You obviously don't try. Venos are always needed for instances. Purge and amp, it's a major help with those skills. You should open the window and look outside more often, you might find that there are other people just like you wanting to play too. WC for a squad, you'll find one, especially on HT server. I promise that your high level gear is not going to be given to you, your going to have to earn it. And to do that, you have to make moves and not just stare at your screen wiping tears.
  • BobDoleJr - Heavens Tear
    BobDoleJr - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dat 45 minute wait and still not even started to start f:cool
  • MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver
    MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dat 45 minute wait and still not even started to start f:cool

I been downloading for over 2 hours now b:shockedb:cry
  • wanderingprophet
    wanderingprophet Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So, they increased the total number of lands and added new battle maps.

Does anyone have images to the new map?

Also, does it label which land is which type of map??
    YOUTUBE:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    http://www.twitch.tv/thelostpoet
  • babykiller
    babykiller Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Resuurection scroll
    2. Makeover scroll
    3. Cloak potion
    b:chuckle
    Hello Everyone!

Are you ready for the fun?

It will be an extra long content update tonight,
    so please know we are giving our best in the fight!

Our goal, as always, is to finish in a speedy manner
    Sadly, things just sometimes can't be solved with a hammer.b:chuckle

The patch notes will be present as the servers go down.
    Please give them a read, a smile, heck even a frown.

All we do is for you
    So until that special moment
    I bid you all adieu

ETA: 11:00pm - 3am

This week's question:

If you could make any 3 items in PWI real, what would they be and how would you use those 3?
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    edited June 2013
    lmao, not true. You obviously don't try. Venos are always needed for instances. Purge and amp, it's a major help with those skills. You should open the window and look outside more often, you might find that there are other people just like you wanting to play too. WC for a squad, you'll find one, especially on HT server. I promise that your high level gear is not going to be given to you, your going to have to earn it. And to do that, you have to make moves and not just stare at your screen wiping tears.

Well, it's not like I wanted to go through all the effort off getting high gear anyway being a casual on here... Daily PvE instances granting decent rewards per individual should be available for anyone that's lvl 100+ with decent gear and can play decently... Not just for anyone that either Cash Shops or has good contacts... The instances (SoT, Aba, Metal) where just fine the way they where before this... And yeah, I tried WCing before... But I just can't find the patience sitting in front of the screen all day like a dead zombie 'till someone finally choses me as dead weight, while I got stuff to draw and games to play (Tales of Abyss/Symphonia are so addicting right now)... b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver
    MyAzzItch - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So, they increased the total number of lands and added new battle maps.

Does anyone have images to the new map?

Also, does it label which land is which type of map??

Most of us are still downloading I'm on my 3rd hours now can't wait to see what PWI has doneb:bye
    edited June 2013
    Most of us are still downloading I'm on my 3rd hours now can't wait to see what PWI has doneb:bye

3 hours? Holy f:poo ...

Aside from messing up SoT and Aba, most of the updates are pretty good... Veno's can now finally get the much desired exp items for their pets and can now evolve their pets to make them stronger... New veno CS pets for the rich ones that like to support PWE as well as getting an awesome new pet... There is this little system that may or may not grant you additional stats... New weapon fash (the bow is really pretty)... And there are some new changes made to Nation War, though I don't know if they're good or bad since I never do NW anyway...

Actually, I think that's pretty much it... And I hope you'll be able to get online soon as well... f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Well, it's not like I wanted to go through all the effort off getting high gear anyway being a casual on here... Daily PvE instances granting decent rewards per individual should be available for anyone that's lvl 100+ with decent gear and can play decently... Not just for anyone that either Cash Shops or has good contacts... The instances (SoT, Aba, Metal) where just fine the way they where before this... And yeah, I tried WCing before... But I just can't find the patience sitting in front of the screen all day like a dead zombie 'till someone finally choses me as dead weight, while I got stuff to draw and games to play (Tales of Abyss/Symphonia are so addicting right now)... b:sweat

Not to be mean, but ..... Good luck and happy trails. The game is what it is. I'll play whatever they lay out before me and I'll either have fun with it or I'll leave. I certainly won't expect them to make things easier because I say I want it so.

That's why there are so many choices out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Not to be mean, but ..... Good luck and happy trails. The game is what it is. I'll play whatever they lay out before me and I'll either have fun with it or I'll leave. I certainly won't expect them to make things easier because I say I want it so.

That's why there are so many choices out there.

*shrugs* Oh well... I expected these kind of reaction anyway... Especially since I seem to be one one of the last remaining non-OP-geared players around lately... Those with better pc's already moved on to A i o n (that got cencored?) or Terra anyway... And it's not like I was expecting much understanding from Cash Shoppers/lucky ***** anyway... At least there was one person here that actually cared (being a person with OP gear too)... So that kinda proves there are still some ppl here left, aside from my friends, that are worth sticking around with... f:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013

You said "There goes my chances of getting good gear, what are us poor people supposed to do?"

I gave you options on making coins in game. Metal hasn't changed by the way. There was no mention of any change to Metal, only Aba and Sot. Some of us like a challenge, others only imagine a challenge, but never take the initiative.

That was time spent that I can't get back.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You said "There goes my chances of getting good gear, what are us poor people supposed to do?"

I gave you options on making coins in game. Metal hasn't changed by the way. There was no mention of any change to Metal, only Aba and Sot. Some of us like a challenge, others only imagine a challenge, but never take the initiative.

That was time spent that I can't get back.

^^Well said.... b:thanks

((I still feel sorry for some of those who just run from this and call it quits though, rather then just even try and get the 'Adv. Morai Gears' by building up & using their contribution points there (the weapons may suck in some ways compared to Nirvi weapons) but the 'Armored Gear sets' from the (adv. selections) may well be those peoples saving graces there when it comes to the new SoT instance))
    edited June 2013
    *shrugs* Oh well... I expected these kind of reaction anyway... Especially since I seem to be one one of the last remaining non-OP-geared players around lately... Those with better pc's already moved on to A i o n (that got cencored?) or Terra anyway... And it's not like I was expecting much understanding from Cash Shoppers/lucky ***** anyway... At least there was one person here that actually cared (being a person with OP gear too)... So that kinda proves there are still some ppl here left, aside from my friends, that are worth sticking around with... f:sweat

Nothing wrong with casual. Like I always say, the game is not going anywhere. If you take 4 years to complete a goal, then it takes 4 years. It is what it is.
    edited June 2013
    seitori wrote: »
    ^^Well said.... b:thanks

((I still feel sorry for some of those who just run from this and call it quits though, rather then just even try and get the 'Adv. Morai Gears' by building up & using their contribution points there (the weapons may suck in some ways compared to Nirvi weapons) but the 'Armored Gear sets' from the (adv. selections) may well be those peoples saving graces there when it comes to the new SoT instance))

Damn and you know what, that gear is pretty sick for free gear. Even the gear that you get from doing the morai quest before you can join is pretty nice. That's the gear im going to use on my sin once I hit level 95, till I can get nirvi gear. Putting that gear into the game was an awesome option for those that don't have much coins.