Things you don't want to hear a squad member say

Options
2»

Comments

• Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2013
    Options
    New Abaddon has a boss called "Puppeteer". He sends squad members to prison as time passes. If he sends some important class in squad to prison, that one might say:

"<--In prison"

He wiped squad.l
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • RedXL - Harshlands
    RedXL - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    random squad member:"Why are you lvling so slowly ? FAAAAAIL ......"

Female Cleric:" AAAAW barbs a hottie and bms so smexy thooooo b:dirty"
    While the squad is dying because the cleric didnt manage to set up bb....

Anything in french or spanish

Cleric: "Whos tanking?"
    Sin: "I can do"
    Veno:"Sin yeah"
    Me: "Guys the boss is ranged i can tank them ranged way better and i even have more hp ..."
    Cleric" No im not sure if i can heal you"
    Me:" Oo"

When i make a fc squad with lets say a veno, bm, wizard and psychic....
    BM: "We need sin"
    Veno: "And seeker for AoE then we dont need a cleric because wiz can heal"
    Me:" We have a wiz already, we dont need a seeker. Maybe i find a barb and cleric."
    BM:" NOOOO i need bp, and we cant do fc without seeker. Psy and wiz are healers"
    Psy:" I have AoEs too you know ..."
    BM: " LOOOL psy dont even know how to play his classsssss, Psys are No AoEs "(lol)
    Me:"They are no AoEs, but they have some ..... We have enough AoE dds we need at least a cleric and if im getting a sin as well, then bm needs to pull and keep aggro"
    BM: "You mad? Do I look like a seeker? BMs cant pull dafuq"

I would pk both the bm and veno for stupidity, annoyance and border line psychotic. Seekers came 3yrs after the game began and sins came what 2? idiots....
  • Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Relevant to recent event's.

"What does this do? [Pwi Lottery Coupon]"
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
  • VVarSmite - Sanctuary
    VVarSmite - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Piggy backing on Ezio I suppose

Doing full WS on my seeker. All g16/r9/999 squad.. Mostly 102+

So mostly no nubs.. Mostly

We get to incarcerate.

And the barb and archer go..
    "Oh there are only 4 minutes left on my [PW Lottery Ticket]. Brb turning in!"

So they leave.. And then cleric dc's.. And then bm goes afk..
    And I'm trying to explain to the barb and archer that all the ppl on wc are just trolling.. You can't turn it in.. And then the barb rage quits.. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\/enice ~ 101 seeker
    VVarSmtie ~ 101RB assassin
    ArchSlayerZ ~ 100 blademaster
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Piggy backing on Ezio I suppose

Doing full WS on my seeker. All g16/r9/999 squad.. Mostly 102+

So mostly no nubs.. Mostly

We get to incarcerate.

And the barb and archer go..
    "Oh there are only 4 minutes left on my [PW Lottery Ticket]. Brb turning in!"

So they leave.. And then cleric dc's.. And then bm goes afk..
    And I'm trying to explain to the barb and archer that all the ppl on wc are just trolling.. You can't turn it in.. And then the barb rage quits.. b:cry

haha :3 oh trolls, how one little world chat can affect so many people. At least that's what happened on my server.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
  • Sesenia - Lost City
    Sesenia - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    One of them is telling me to hurry up... I hate that with a passion! I had a BM in my squad for my Bh and he kept crying the whole time the run was going on because me being slow was dragging mobs when his job was to kill them... Seriously how are you going to tell a cleric to hurry up, it's so annoying. Then my friend gave me speed pots and we just complained about him being slow, he's excuse was "my skill on cooldown ****" yeah well my class is on a perm cooldown so gtfo.~ <3 c:
  • Runebuddyboy - Sanctuary
    Runebuddyboy - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Your in bh59.. You do a telecon to make a squad, someone with FB joins, and we all know FBS are more important than BHS.. so we turn down a seeker for the FBer.. we get ready to start.. and he says "im leaving after the first boss, i only need him"

we just turned down, a seeker, who needs the full dungeon.. for a person with one boss...

i felt like facepalming.. b:cry
    [SIGPIC]https://imageshack.com/i/iqsZgu7Kjj[/SIGPIC]

Just another manic monday.. and tuesday and.. the entire week
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Your in bh59.. You do a telecon to make a squad, someone with FB joins, and we all know FBS are more important than BHS.. so we turn down a seeker for the FBer.. we get ready to start.. and he says "im leaving after the first boss, i only need him"

we just turned down, a seeker, who needs the full dungeon.. for a person with one boss...

i felt like facepalming.. b:cry

Yeah i like to ask "what bosses do you need? FUll or just a couple?" I usually always take the people who need full runs.
  • Runebuddyboy - Sanctuary
    Runebuddyboy - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yeah i like to ask "what bosses do you need? FUll or just a couple?" I usually always take the people who need full runs.

I dont mind taking those who only need a couple.. I mean.. if i only needed one boss, id still stick around to the end of the run.. because.. im filling up a spot of someone else who could need them all.. it P***ed me off when he left after the first boss, and the seeker had already found another squadb:surrenderb:angry
    [SIGPIC]https://imageshack.com/i/iqsZgu7Kjj[/SIGPIC]

Just another manic monday.. and tuesday and.. the entire week