Nocturne - Mature Etherblade Guild

Comments

• wulfgar85
    wulfgar85 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey my in game name is Wulfgar85. I won't be able to get on until tomorrow. I will have to try to get caught up with what's new in the game.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Annalyse, Thank you for your reply!!

Unfortunately, or perhaps its good fortune, but regardless I find myself without a guild, so I am still looking for a great Guild to join. My play times are generally sometime between 5pm EST - 10pm EST during the weekdays. The Weekends are more fluid with play times; they can range to any time of the day depending on my mood. b:victory

Hope to talk to you soon in game.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Annalyse, Thank you for your reply!!

Unfortunately, or perhaps its good fortune, but regardless I find myself without a guild, so I am still looking for a great Guild to join. My play times are generally sometime between 5pm EST - 10pm EST during the weekdays. The Weekends are more fluid with play times; they can range to any time of the day depending on my mood. b:victory

Hope to talk to you soon in game.

Oh, glad you saw my reply! I had recognized your name immediately and had a memory of talking to you at some point, but my memory is a total mess these days so I couldn't recall what it was in regards to. (For all I know we were just in a BH together lol) So I was hoping you would post something to confirm you were still interested. xD I'll try to catch you in game tonight if I can.

And @Wulfgar - Wow, you're one of the originals! I know they changed it pretty early on so that you could no longer have numbers in your name. That's also why I wasn't sure if I was misremembering it and had to confirm. xD I'll try to catch you when I get online later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • wulfgar85
    wulfgar85 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Anna i will be online for the next little while if you get a chance to come.
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to the faction Advance, and welcome back Wulfgar! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Damirien - Heavens Tear
    Damirien - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    oh I really didn't check this topic for a long time, but I've joined guild and sadly I also don't play on this char a lot any more, but thanks anywaysb:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for letting me know, Damirien! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• baev
    baev Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I used to play perfect world all of the time, but then i stopped and dont remember my old acc details. So i'm getting a fresh start and want to join nocturne :) my in game name is ebai, ill also whisper you.
    edited June 2013
    Sounds good, ebai! If I'm not online you can try one of the other officers as well. And I'll try to catch you when I'm on later!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2013
    Not sure if you are on a different server, or just decided not to play, but it seems that "ebai" is an invalid user. Let me know if you are still interested and if you are, what your name is! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CheifGero - Heavens Tear
    CheifGero - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am interested in joining. Maybe you can message me directly in game, or through the forums?
    edited June 2013
    Sorry, I was pretty busy today (got a new cat xD) but I'm online now; I'll try to catch you throughout the evening and if I can't, I should be on tomorrow! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2013
    Sorry to anyone who might be trying to access our forums to apply; they are down at the moment and it seems the administrators are on vacation! Bad timing.

But feel free to post here or contact one of the officers if you are interested in joining!

@CheifGero: been unable to catch you in-game, but I left you a message on these forums. Perhaps our timezones aren't lining up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2013
    Our forums are up and running again, and we are still recruiting! Let us know if you are interested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• congpong
    congpong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was quite excited!

Until I read Age 18+ only. b:surrender
    edited July 2013
    congpong wrote: »
    I was quite excited!

Until I read Age 18+ only. b:surrender

Aw :( Yeah we've had the rule in place since day one, though I lowered it from 21. I've been personally thinking about changing it lately but at the same time, it was the whole reason that some people joined, so that wouldn't really be fair to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2013
    Still recruiting! I'm only on in the evenings for the next couple weeks but you can contact any of the officers listed in the first post, or alternatively post here or apply at sascha.ploing.de and we'll get back to you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Blackavari - Heavens Tear
    Blackavari - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey there,

I'd really like to join up :) I'm 20, and have been playing PWI about a month before it came out (on the MY version). Never leveled up higher than 50, since I always soloed and lost interest after always being on my own. So yep, took a 2-3 year 'break', and now I want to start playing again, but with company this time!

I've restarted as a completely different class, and restarted my veno as well, and both are only lv20 and lv25 right now. Time zone: Pacific, and I get on at different times... most reliably at about 5 - 9pm, sometimes well into the wee hours of the morning x)

Ingame names:
    CatSaith (cleric)
    Blackavari (veno)

So, I hope there's room for me here ^^ I'll be messaging the contacts listed, but wanted to post this just in case.

Best thing about it is that, 3 years later, I finally have a computer that can handle the game xD
    edited August 2013
    Hi there!

Currently I mostly play 5-9 PM as well so I will try to catch you when I get online this evening! :) Unless one of the officers beats me to it, or you catch one of them. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• IThink - Heavens Tear
    IThink - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi :)

I'd like to join this guild, please :D I'm 20 years old and I've been playing PW on and off for about three years now. Sadly, most of this time I've been forever alone (lol) so I'd really like to join a friendly community for some group activities~

I live in the Pacific time zone and am online mostly during the night (9 PM to 2 AM or later; I guess that explains why I have no friends D:)

I only have this one character: (iThink - veno), so no alt characters to worry about XD
    edited August 2013
    Sorry iThink, I was away from my computer for a couple of days while moving! I hope maybe one of the officers tried to contact you, but if they haven't I will definitely try when I get back into the game tonight!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bloom - Heavens Tear
    Bloom - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I tried to pm you too iThink with no luck, guess its too early for you :) but try pm'ing me or Anna, and we'll keep trying to get you, once of us will find each other sooner or later!
  • IThink - Heavens Tear
    IThink - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I tried to pm you too iThink with no luck, guess its too early for you :) but try pm'ing me or Anna, and we'll keep trying to get you, once of us will find each other sooner or later!

I'll try pming you guys right now haha XD and thanks for replying :)
    edited August 2013
    I tried the last two nights but I logged off before 10PM so I must have just missed you! Unfortunately I usually log off between 9 and 10. But Irradiate is one of the officers that plays later on (though often on an alt) so I'll pass the info along to him!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2013
    Still recruiting! If interested you can post here, apply on our forums (www.sascha.ploing.de) or whisper one of the officers in-game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• smrit
    smrit Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If you're still recruiting i would like to join. I have come back to pwi after a long hiatus and decided to try a new server. I am 23 and my characters name is Isisely. b:bye
    edited September 2013
    smrit wrote: »
    If you're still recruiting i would like to join. I have come back to pwi after a long hiatus and decided to try a new server. I am 23 and my characters name is Isisely. b:bye

We are, indeed! I'll try to catch you in-game when I get online later this evening, if one of the other officers doesn't beat me to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2013
    I never seem able to catch you online Isisely! Could you let me know when the best time to try would be? Perhaps our timezones conflict.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• smrit
    smrit Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I will be on today. I am usually on in the evenings. I live in california which is in the pacific standard Time zone. What would be the best time for you?
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We usually have at least one officer on all evening, although some of us (myself included) go afk a lot. XD I'll try to remember to send you a PM if I don't see you on this evening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).