Who is the best Sin on the server??

Comments

• peoplesvoice
    peoplesvoice Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm believe that pretending to be a GM or dictating GM action is against the ToS.

Though this is entirely off topic anyway. I thought he was making it up, but maybe it really is compromised.

I still find it disturbing that one of my toons was named and brought into a discussion having nothing to do with me. If that doesn't fall under naming/shaming, I don't know what does.

Arawin, please, calm your ****.

No I am not a GM and never claimed to be one. I am simply a curious Raging Tides player who wants the people's opinion. I will be making future poles for every class.

People using alts to vote yields inaccurate results and at the expiration of each pole (2 weeks) I will be posting the REAL number of votes.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I'm believe that pretending to be a GM or dictating GM action is against the ToS.

Though this is entirely off topic anyway. I thought he was making it up, but maybe it really is compromised.

I still find it disturbing that one of my toons was named and brought into a discussion having nothing to do with me. If that doesn't fall under naming/shaming, I don't know what does.

No one's impersonating a GM here. The poll results are public to anyone that looks, so mentioning that your character voted on it... which is there for anyone to click, is also not something that falls under naming and shaming.

If your account was compromised, feel free to submit a ticket on the matter. However please don't claim not to have a forum account as it weakens your position in the matter here. I'd assume someone who has been around for at least three years would know by now forum accounts are automatically generated with your ingame account's creation and each character also gets its own avatar without any need for you to do... anything.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kastus is the ****. Making a random sage blademaster from Kukumu eat the dirt since day 1.
    But rall is scary too....b:shocked
    Dificult choice... but imma vote Kastus (THAT 42K ON CLERGY WAS RIDICULOUS!!!).
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm just glad I was mentioned! Especially with my lack of PvP experience, since I've only been PvPing for about a year (not including the many monthly breaks I've done in between).
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Put Bastilla on this poll or RT can never take it seriously
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh yeah, u can just click on any of the vote counts off of any one there in gold and it goes right to the public who voted for who lists...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lol'ed at the fact that this person made an alt account to make threads like this b:laugh

• _SlashMaster - Raging Tide
    _SlashMaster - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol not another poll! dont want ulquiorraa raging in world chat if he doesnt get chosen b:laugh
    LOL
    Guys check the voters for Kastus : Kastus and kastus08 and some other alts, then hr says if Ulq lose..... Be gentle and dont vote for urself 2 times xDD I say you might be a butthard kid....
    Btw I would say best sin is zendrago, cuz he could solo tt 3-3 bosses with Nivy g13 weapon!!! And he was a pro pvp player too. But he is not here anymore or in this poll.
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL
    Guys check the voters for Kastus : Kastus and kastus08 and some other alts, then hr says if Ulq lose..... Be gentle and dont vote for urself 2 times xDD I say you might be a butthard kid....
    Btw I would say best sin is zendrago, cuz he could solo tt 3-3 bosses with Nivy g13 weapon!!! And he was a pro pvp player too. But he is not here anymore or in this poll.

Real Zen was trash in PvP for one and for ANOTHER THING doing 3-3 with G13s isn't hard lol all a sin requires to competently do 3-3 without too much trouble is 8k base hp and know the basic boss mechanics. b:surrender

This isn't even about PvE anyways b:laugh
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL

I never denied voting with my alts I have 3 votes for myself :>
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Poll missing $inful b:surrender
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    No one's impersonating a GM here. The poll results are public to anyone that looks, so mentioning that your character voted on it... which is there for anyone to click, is also not something that falls under naming and shaming.

If your account was compromised, feel free to submit a ticket on the matter. However please don't claim not to have a forum account as it weakens your position in the matter here. I'd assume someone who has been around for at least three years would know by now forum accounts are automatically generated with your ingame account's creation and each character also gets its own avatar without any need for you to do... anything.

Thanks for the feedback.

I was unaware poll results were available, as I personally cannot see them.

As for the other point, perhaps this is before you joined, but that is exactly what I experienced. When I first made Arawin, it was in January 2010. However the first time I posted on the forums is when my forum account was created. (And it WAS different back then.) Plus it says "Join Date: May 2010" by my name. This tells me my forum account was not created till I first posted in May.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the feedback.

I was unaware poll results were available, as I personally cannot see them.

As for the other point, perhaps this is before you joined, but that is exactly what I experienced. When I first made Arawin, it was in January 2010. However the first time I posted on the forums is when my forum account was created. (And it WAS different back then.) Plus it says "Join Date: May 2010" by my name. This tells me my forum account was not created till I first posted in May.

Well it's created in the sense that you don't have to do anything but switch avatar to it, it just has not joined the forums so to speak until the date listed underneath your avatar. The account itself is given access to the forums, even if you have opted not to use it, since you first registered for your account. I think it works this way because you can use the same account to login to all PWE games. And yeah, it's a public poll. You can view the results by hitting "view poll results" underneath the poll.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ulq has always been cool by me. Done a couple TT's with him, and everything was smooth. Of the folks that made it into the poll, Ulq is +1. b:thanks
  • Tsyn - Raging Tide
    Tsyn - Raging Tide Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On this poll? Kactus. He makes the least mistakes. Nothing special though. I know at least of one other sin on Raging Tides who'd **** him with equal gear.

It's very hard to measure how good a sin is at PvP. Personally, I believe that sins should be evaluated on their fashion, instead of their kill/death ratio.

Any man, woman, or talking pig who can make a fish-monster character look decent with fashion clearly exceeds anyone else in skill.
    Forever overlooked.
    Forever forgotten.
    Forever alone.

This is a good thing. People don't notice me, and they don't notice the knife whistling towards their throat.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Raging Tides trolling as hard as ever

f:hehe
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On this poll? Kactus. He makes the least mistakes. Nothing special though. I know at least of one other sin on Raging Tides who'd **** him with equal gear.

It's very hard to measure how good a sin is at PvP. Personally, I believe that sins should be evaluated on their fashion, instead of their kill/death ratio.

Any man, woman, or talking pig who can make a fish-monster character look decent with fashion clearly exceeds anyone else in skill.

I heard fashion!
  • Lyness - Raging Tide
    Lyness - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kastus for #1 im sorry But i see Ulq PK and he Cannot win unless Zerk Crits. He is terrible sin who made POSTS in general discussion about nerfing expel or IronGaurd he sucks Kastus 10x better even Ralgum far passes Ulq in Skill
  • XFLOWx - Raging Tide
    XFLOWx - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kastus better i been playing this game for a while NOW and its a little sad how bad Ulq plays. Please they neeed a thumbs down option for the VOTES on that Garbage SIN UlQQuiorra
  • Shiruhoshe - Raging Tide
    Shiruhoshe - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ulq tried to Pm me that I was cute. For that reason i Vote for Kastus also Ulq only spams Earth Rift and has terrible combosb:bye
  • MrSmellAlot - Raging Tide
    MrSmellAlot - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ulq tried to Pm me that I was cute. For that reason i Vote for Kastus also Ulq only spams Earth Rift and has terrible combosb:bye

f:stare wow he pmd me i was cute too.........My vote goes for Kastus because i stun lock better than Ulq. Sorry Ulq maybe u are good in TT but when it comes to PK i think Makkai would pk circles around you with half the gear u have. even Ms_Devil who is only +7-8 armors owned you 1v1 and had you using stealth LOL
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The insults are getting quite strong in this thread.

Let's keep it down, please.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    SC Faction Power.
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited May 2013
    Kitty was here. Kitty multiplier is in effect in this poll.f:sneaky

And Kitty's official answer is...*drumroll* KittyFishie! f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • peoplesvoice
    peoplesvoice Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Let me remind everyone that I will be counting the votes at the expiration of the pole. Any I judge to be alts will not be counted. QQme or Vicious or anyone. No exceptions. I will also not vote.

As far as the garbage trash talking, talk is cheap (on forums anyway, do that in game please).

Disclaimer: I don't encourage or promote trash talking. However it will always happen. May as well do it in world chat and help the economy, whilst providing motivation for your foes and support for your friends and most importantly, entertainment for the server.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    VOTE FOR ME :3

jajajajajaja
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • teammeatsauce
    teammeatsauce Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    VOTE FOR ME :3

jajajajajaja

U only gud cuz you got dem secrets from Team China son b:laugh
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Let me remind everyone that I will be counting the votes at the expiration of the pole. Any I judge to be alts will not be counted. QQme or Vicious or anyone. No exceptions. I will also not vote.

As far as the garbage trash talking, talk is cheap (on forums anyway, do that in game please).

Disclaimer: I don't encourage or promote trash talking. However it will always happen. May as well do it in world chat and help the economy, whilst providing motivation for your foes and support for your friends and most importantly, entertainment for the server.

SEEMS LIKE NORTH KOREA ELECTIONS!

hang on... wait a min...........
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll only count the votes I want to count, and the winner will be the person I choose.

Fixed, just like your stupid poll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fixed, just like your stupid poll.

I don't always agree with what you say... But with this I have to concur completely. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]