Who is the best Sin on the server??

13»

Comments

• Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    current scariest prolly kastus, beesh was pro but got a little left behind now gear wise, Ulq i havnt rly fought often enough to fairly judge but lets face it Veri will probably always be the mark who sins are measured by on this server and rly who'd want to fight him if he magically un-deleted and got his hands on kastus' or Ulq gears .... well i would prolly but then I care more about a good fight then who wins it still hurt mind
  • peoplesvoice
    peoplesvoice Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fixed, just like your stupid poll.

Okay I'll start by asking you this Warren.
    You wrote a Raging Tides goodbye thread on the 13th of May.
    I was going to make some long speech about my time here and about how it's time to go, but then I realize that most people have forgotten who I am by now. I think I'll just keep it simple. It's been one hell of a run RT. I've met a lot of interesting people, made a lot of friends, and lost some as well. I've had some good times and some bad ones. Despite it all, I'm glad to have met all of you or even spoke to you in passing. I'm sure the feeling isn't mutual for most of you b:laugh. In closing, I'd just like to say this: thanks for the memories Raging Tide. I'll miss you.

With love,
    Mr. Warren

Besides the point that it is what I would expect from a hormonal teenage girl to write an attention seeking goodbye thread like that, what are you still doing here? Logging on and seeing if anyone replied so that you can feel loved?

The only thing you were right about is "But then I realize that most people have forgotten who I am by now"

I am not voting on the poll and I will not count alts. The poll is public and others can do the same if they disagree with my final count at the end, or to try and argue that someone I judged an alt, is not an alt.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Okay I'll start by asking you this Warren.
    You wrote a Raging Tides goodbye thread on the 13th of May.

Besides the point that it is what I would expect from a hormonal teenage girl to write an attention seeking goodbye thread like that, what are you still doing here? Logging on and seeing if anyone replied so that you can feel loved?

The only thing you were right about is "But then I realize that most people have forgotten who I am by now"

I am not voting on the poll and I will not count alts. The poll is public and others can do the same if they disagree with my final count at the end, or to try and argue that someone I judged an alt, is not an alt.

If I was looking for attention, there are plenty of better ways I could have received it. I wrote that thread in the vain hope that actually telling everyone goodbye would bring me closure and therefore allow me to finally leave. It was almost successful until tonight, when one half of Raging Tide's infamous duo of dumbasses made an appearance tonight. Or maybe Failgre and NIGHTSLAG are one in the same... but I digress. I don't see what that has to do with your fixed poll, which is a joke by the way, and your ill-conceived notion that you are in any position to judge what the "best" of anything is. Your name implies that you are the voice of the people, but the only thing I hear from the people is that you are wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • peoplesvoice
    peoplesvoice Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If I was looking for attention, there are plenty of better ways I could have received it. I wrote that thread in the vain hope that actually telling everyone goodbye would bring me closure and therefore allow me to finally leave. It was almost successful until tonight, when one half of Raging Tide's infamous duo of dumbasses made an appearance tonight. Or maybe Failgre and NIGHTSLAG are one in the same... but I digress. I don't see what that has to do with your fixed poll, which is a joke by the way, and your ill-conceived notion that you are in any position to judge what the "best" of anything is. Your name implies that you are the voice of the people, but the only thing I hear from the people is that you are wrong.

I am not judging anything except who is an alt and who isn't. Once alts have been filtered I can see people's opinions. The only thing "fixed" are the vote options. Also lol at the fact that 2 people ranting on world chat is enough to stop you quitting.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am not judging anything except who is an alt and who isn't. Once alts have been filtered I can see people's opinions. The only thing "fixed" are the vote options. Also lol at the fact that 2 people ranting on world chat is enough to stop you quitting.

Once again, who are you to decide? And also, once again, I don't see what that has to do with anything. As always, you people are grasping at straws...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013

You've also forgotten a few assassins on the poll.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    You've also forgotten a few assassins on the poll.

like bastilla
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Since there is so much trolling attempted facerolling and the like, I will just have to declare myself the winner

f:bikef:hehef:bike
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No offend, but Ulq seriously has pretty much of alt votes on him.

I vote for Kas anyway.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No offend, but Ulq seriously has pretty much of alt votes on him.

ehy now, dancing_eyes is totally not a Spell/enemy/man alt and he is still playing, doing bhs and leading QQme TWs, oh wait no QQme is actually winning tws <.<