• Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jcsbnv82pc

-.- Dont Qq About The Graphics

Enjoy!

Pk Lasted Around 1 Hour, Was Fun!

This Is Not Tw!!!! You Cannot Turtle Thissss!!!!!!!!
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    i hate you all .__________________.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Why not call it what it is?
    "Farm Enemy For 1/2 an hour video"
    >.>

I also notice you cut all the times you'd come out and I would *ONE* shot you. Bravo Bravo.

And pro graphics. b:laugh

And come on Cactus, this all started as a 1v1 between us. I didn't ASK for help, they just CAME and helped. Which was fine, you wound up dead. Twice. What's this turtle ****. You choose to attack *ME* when there was 3 QQme there. I don't know what you'd expect. :p
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Why not call it what it is?
    "Farm Enemy For 1/2 an hour video"
    >.>

I also notice you cut all the times you'd come out and I would *ONE* shot you. Bravo Bravo.

And pro graphics. b:laugh

And come on Cactus, this all started as a 1v1 between us. I didn't ASK for help, they just CAME and helped. Which was fine, you wound up dead. Twice. What's this turtle ****. You choose to attack *ME* when there was 3 QQme there. I don't know what you'd expect. :p

Last time i checked u ran away when rallgum died :) in the 3v1

AND ITS TRUE U GUYS CANT TURTLE PK

ITS THE TRUTH :3

WHERE's YOUR VIDEO

i know u didnt record because u only record videos when u guys win :D

HENCE U LOST THE NIGHT

U CANNOT TURTLE VICIOUS IN PK

LEARN TO LIVE WITH THAT

• Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    kas imma come and pk you son! robo booty style yo! whatshappenin!? xD
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    kas imma come and pk you son! robo booty style yo! whatshappenin!? xD

MAH NIGOOOO hit me up son lets L4D2 sometime :D

• Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Last time i checked u ran away when rallgum died :) in the 3v1

AND ITS TRUE U GUYS CANT TURTLE PK

ITS THE TRUTH :3

WHERE's YOUR VIDEO

i know u didnt record because u only record videos when u guys win :D

HENCE U LOST THE NIGHT

U CANNOT TURTLE VICIOUS IN PK

LEARN TO LIVE WITH THAT

lol... Why would I stand there and take it to the face against a R9.3+11/12 sin? Of course I'm gonna move away (or run away if you will) and reposition. Only an idiot just stands there and takes it to the face when you're a ranged class.

I didn't record because I didn't find killing you 3v1 over and over to be very interesting. I don't record things I find boring.

And you're right. You can't turtle/tank 5 people attacking you. Kiting is the only option. Duh.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    lol... Why would I stand there and take it to the face against a R9.3+11/12 sin? Of course I'm gonna move away (or run away if you will) and reposition. Only an idiot just stands there and takes it to the face when you're a ranged class.

I didn't record because I didn't find killing you 3v1 over and over to be very interesting. I don't record things I find boring.

And you're right. You can't turtle/tank 5 people attacking you. Kiting is the only option. Duh.

im not talking about the 3v1 NOOB

u are really blunt u must be a male blonde lol

U CANT TURTLE US IN PK SO NO

im a say to your directly to your face

WE WON YOU LOSE YOU LOSE YOU LOSE!!!!!!!

live with it stop making excuses and what nots lol

u cant record shiet when u are loosing ITS TRUE :3

• Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Okay let's go have some 1v1 on a private wall or valley somewhere in the middle of nowhere. And I'll record it, win or lose. Since you're so confident. (Though if you call for help, I won't record it. Who wants to watch 2v1 or 3v1...)

I don't mind losing. Watch my 1v1 videos with the barbarian. I lose all the time. (Oh here's a link: http://youtu.be/h5zTo7eteLE ... ) I don't hide my failure or cut my deaths. (*Ahem OP*) I'd rather acknowledge and learn from them.

Oh, and if you on the ground dead 3-4 times... with me standing over you, not dead... makes you happy, the power to you. Though most people would call that "losing."
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Interesting watch.
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    b:laugh I was glad to see that neither of you are immortals :) I have a hard time in NWs getting to a 2nd hit from either of you b:chuckle Nice video, ty.

b:bye
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

With your gears its a little pathetic you run from anything periodb:bye regardless of class and refines
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    With your gears its a little pathetic you run from anything periodb:bye regardless of class and refines

Ummm... wow, I used to think you were pretty skilled. Thanks for making yourself look like a fool all on your own. Perhaps your faction mates can explain to you the value of retreating when you're getting ganked by higher numbers.
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Perhaps your faction mates can explain to you the value of retreating when you're getting ganked by higher numbers.

Nice way to try to make Vicious looks bad, so much epeen by your side after a victory in a defensive TW, also nice pms ingame like " oh nice 70 damage crit on me" (under plume shell) and so on.. It's nice to see how QQme can lose a pk session with 3 recasted clerics. Also idk why u care so much about what Elvenne says, are you that jelly?
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    In a 3v1 situation where the 1 is a maxed out cleric, and the other 3 are not maxed out characters of other classes, the cleric should be able to manage due to SotG and Sleep.
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I would just like to mention that I edited out one death because I died I think almost immediately after a res and it was pointless. I don't know why you're acting like this Arawin I thought you were fun and easy to talk to and level headed not nasty like this.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I would just like to mention that I edited out one death because I died I think almost immediately after a res and it was pointless. I don't know why you're acting like this Arawin I thought you were fun and easy to talk to and level headed not nasty like this.

Yes look at this Arawin is Nasty and Mean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chidow55
    chidow55 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    QQme lose with 3 recasted cleric because :
    first . one cleric is new in pk
    second . clergy was more care in the x2 than in the pk
    and third Arawin isn't a cleric he is a metal mage DD . he still dont know what is the cleric know how work his clase in pk and he care more for kill and protect himself . also he dont know how to heal or rebuff ppl asap , so maybe QQme will won if elvenne teach to arawin the cleric way . thats all
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    chidow55 wrote: »
    and third Arawin isn't a cleric he is a metal mage DD . he still dont know what is the cleric know how work his clase in pk and he care more for kill and protect himself . also he dont know how to heal or rebuff ppl asap , so maybe QQme will won if elvenne teach to arawin the cleric way . thats all

Arawin doesn't support 1 shots. So unless you outgear Arawin expect no heals.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Aria:

I don't intend to be mean. Sorry if I am, but I must say your faction mates (yes, yours in partircular, especially one cleric) seem to enjoy biting at my butt, and I really don't know why. Before I even posted in a thread or anything I've seen people from YOUR faction badmouthing me for no reason. I guess this tends to make me feisty and likely to counter with my own trash talking. And so the cycle continues.

Oh and I remember you commented in one of my videos that I cut out my deaths. I don't. I never have. I just don't die very often. If I run out of combat to safe zone, or back to base in TW, I'll cut that because it's useless down time. I remember one time during this PK session you came back after dying and I 1 shot you for like 18k or something silly. And I noticed it wasn't there, so I was just poking fun at that.

You'll notice I've never once said anything negative about weiwei. He's always honorable, says GF after a battle. He does his best, and I respect him for it.
    Arawin doesn't support 1 shots. So unless you outgear Arawin expect no heals.

Yay. I'm glad someone understands. I am a metal mage. Not a support cleric.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Aria:

I don't intend to be mean. Sorry if I am, but I must say your faction mates (yes, yours in partircular, especially one cleric) seem to enjoy biting at my butt, and I really don't know why. Before I even posted in a thread or anything I've seen people from YOUR faction badmouthing me for no reason. I guess this tends to make me feisty and likely to counter with my own trash talking. And so the cycle continues.

Oh and I remember you commented in one of my videos that I cut out my deaths. I don't. I never have. I just don't die very often. If I run out of combat to safe zone, or back to base in TW, I'll cut that because it's useless down time. I remember one time during this PK session you came back after dying and I 1 shot you for like 18k or something silly. And I noticed it wasn't there, so I was just poking fun at that.

You'll notice I've never once said anything negative about weiwei. He's always honorable, says GF after a battle. He does his best, and I respect him for it.

Yay. I'm glad someone understands. I am a metal mage. Not a support cleric.

Sorry I only bite at SCs butt b:bye

Re roll there is time and place for everything and in group PK a clerics true talents come from support idc what your gears are
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

^^+1

b:thanks
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Sorry I only bite at SCs butt b:bye

Re roll there is time and place for everything and in group PK a clerics true talents come from support idc what your gears are

That's your opinion. And you are very well entitled to it. But that is not fact.

My opinion is not the opposite, but, different at least. I'll agree, a support cleric can be useful. However, there are four important points.

#1 - Gearing:

When you're dead... you do no healing. No supporting. No DDing. No NOTHING. You're dead on the ground eating nacho flavored dirt.

I'll use some random cleric, I think they're in Vici, but who's name I can't recall tbh, but it reminds me of that Lecus person who posted earlier in this thread, but name is different. I've seen them. They're a support cleric. Yet they play VERY squishy. To be honest, I'd FAR fear you or wr0gy 100% in violet form over that cleric playing 100% support. Simply because you two will STAY ALIVE a lot longer. Dead people are useless.

#2 - Composition:

A balanced squad with some DD, some support and some tanks will do a lot better than a squad with all support. (or no support)

I'm sure a well played support cleric will always bring something to a squad. However, if you already have two well played support clerics, the diversity from a metal mage in the composition would bring more I believe.

#3 - Teamplay:

I'll use a cleric + wizard + archer for this example. If you play good assisting teamplay, the cleric can provide useful debuffs (while doing damage) to assist the wizard and archer to kill their target FASTER. The biggest one here is the huge crit buff on *TARGET* from mark of weakness. Clerics also bring pdef and mdef debuffs, as well as absorbs.

#4 - Support:

Guess what. A metal mage can still support. They can still Seal of God. They can still Sleep. They can still buff. They can still WoP. True, you can't heal. Healing isn't the only form of support. A well placed SoG can be a very valuable support for your team.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. It's a game and we will all play *exactly* how we want. No matter what anyone else says. Cuz it's a game and we want to personally have fun.

I doubt you can counter my points. Since I know all four are correct. =)
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Assuming that the other clerics in your squad actually know how to support but seeing as maybe only one does you should try a different argument.
    edited May 2013
    Options
    chidow55 wrote: »

Now, can u rephrase this in English so i can actually understand what are u talking about?
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    That's your opinion. And you are very well entitled to it. But that is not fact.

My opinion is not the opposite, but, different at least. I'll agree, a support cleric can be useful. However, there are four important points.

#1 - Gearing:

Till most of the Vici gets that gear of yours, you guys going to be around. The thing is, when we match that gear, QQme core will go MIA, just like in the past. Till you guys can CS again your way up to the top, wich measn a new expansion with new shiny gear.

Tho some vici clerics are very squishy, (me, myself and I) we still going to play support even if we have to come back a MILLION TIMES.

A dead cleric DOES NOTHING indeed. So do arrays if there are no DD's... and the cleric is the only alive....

Yes you are the best geared cleric in RT... but like most of the things in QQme... thats just for the show.............
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Just wanted to say regardless of the debate that I really liked the video! That first song was a lot of fun to listen to even if I could not understand all of the words XD and the graphics played fine on my phone. Saved so I can watch again when I get home :3
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I'll use some random cleric, I think they're in Vici, but who's name I can't recall tbh, but it reminds me of that Lecus person who posted earlier in this thread, but name is different.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! I'm the one using that **** for that random sage blademaster from Kukumu! Whyyoulikeitsomuchyouhadtouseit? b:chuckle
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Arawin I will gladly take R9R2+12 with Vit gems. From your pocket of course.

Also my 1 min of living is more useful then you running away in your gear.