Who is the best Sin on the server??

peoplesvoice
peoplesvoice Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Who is the best sin in Raging Tides??

Please vote based on PVP - Territory War, Nation War, Tournament.
Post edited by peoplesvoice on

Comments

• Titoto - Raging Tide_1375997119
    Titoto - Raging Tide_1375997119 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lol'ed at the fact that this person made an alt account to make threads like this b:laugh
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol not another poll! dont want ulquiorraa raging in world chat if he doesnt get chosen b:laugh
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL, someone voted for Ulq...this thread made my day, thank you good sir. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only 1 thing sure it doesnt start with a K
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Based on the current selections, I'd have to say Kastus due to his gear. For sins, the small changes in gear makes a huge difference.

I can't be the judge of Beesh or Veritas, since I didn't really PvP/play back when they were very active. Ulq is still learning (his gear makes him quite a tank), and Rallgum was a really close pick as well, since he is also a DPH sin that knows how to play effectively.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Incoming world chat QQ fest and 1 v 1 me with npc gear requests soon...
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    poll doesnt include Bastilla, therefor irrelevant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xultrazx
    xultrazx Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    U forgot to add _Skai_ to that poll
  • Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i didn't vote for you cactus :|
    voted for the one that makes moke screem lika girl on vent b:chuckle
  • Diesel - Raging Tide
    Diesel - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well Veritas is the dph sin that showed what sage sins can do ~ 2 years before kastucs or anyone else did it
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rallygumb:cute
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    where's Makkai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • RyougiShiki - Raging Tide
    RyougiShiki - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lul pvp sin. i feel sad to see our best pvp sin voted is not even on the first page of pvp rank or either kdr rank.b:bye
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lul pvp sin. i feel sad to see our best pvp sin voted is not even on the first page of pvp rank or either kdr rank.b:bye

PVP rank... that's more about how long you've been PvPing. Mav and some SC cleric (quit b4 I even started?) had 4-5000 kills before I was even on the list, for instance, for clerics.

And KDR rank... I dunno. I think I'm #2 or #3 on server last time I checked. Does that *really* make me #2 or #3 PVPer? Cuz I feel pretty noob compared to some of the veterans still.

TBH, I would vote for Beesh if he still played. That guy would jump me and HURT. (BAM, 1/2shot from stealth)

I've fought Rallgum, Kastus and Ulq and they're all decent. Ulq is the only one who beat me 1v1 so far though.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cactus needs to cs some moar....

My votes goes to Rallgum, then Ulquioraa(for oneshotting me) and then kastus on 3rd place.

For some reason I like how Rallgum plays his sin.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    where's Makkai.

This.
  • RyougiShiki - Raging Tide
    RyougiShiki - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PVP rank... that's more about how long you've been PvPing. Mav and some SC cleric (quit b4 I even started?) had 4-5000 kills before I was even on the list, for instance, for clerics.

And KDR rank... I dunno. I think I'm #2 or #3 on server last time I checked. Does that *really* make me #2 or #3 PVPer? Cuz I feel pretty noob compared to some of the veterans still.

TBH, I would vote for Beesh if he still played. That guy would jump me and HURT. (BAM, 1/2shot from stealth)

I've fought Rallgum, Kastus and Ulq and they're all decent. Ulq is the only one who beat me 1v1 so far though.

from which eye you see sc has 4000-5000 kills there? does cleric's kdr even matter if some of them only play supports while others are metal maging?

sin is a dd class like archer/wiz/psy. no matter what style he plays, kills can prove the guy is actually playing PVP and not a PVEr thats been WCing for TT opener for over 2 years, but only having half kill counts than others.

and those 1 shot/1v1 etc. its mostly based on gears. pvp is more than that.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Oh. The 5000 was for Mav. I added SC too cuz I remember seeing him(her?) ahead of me for a long time on PK kills.

Personally, I disagree Ryogi. Anyone can inflate kill count by killing an alt or lowbies in NW easily. And that means little to nothing. In fact that inflates both KDR and kill count.

I suppose I feel true self-buffed 1v1s are the best way to measure skill. (That is measure skill versus others. If you can best someone in 1v1, it doesn't really matter if they are triple your KD ratio or kill count. It's clear who is the better.)

What do you mean that PVP is more than that?

Group PK (XYZ v XYZ) is more about TEAM skill. Not a measure of your personal ability. You can be God's gift to PK, and if you're not working with your team mates (or they just stink), you're gonna get creamed by an organized team.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    Makkai Number One Sin in PWI.

Also who decided to spam the votes with alts?
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Makkai Number One Sin in PWI.

Also who decided to spam the votes with alts?

Who is Makkai?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    The best sin on the server I guess he hasn't decided to grace you with his presence which is a loss since QQme only has a sin that wants the level of capes to be increased.
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no votes for beesh foxy alone, time to change that! for a long time he was the only sin that was a dph-threat in tw!

when veritas_ was active, i was still way below 100, doing multiple FB runs a day to level up and to get rank vi (never got so far, but actually got way over 10.000 rep via fb and darkness stamps only f:stare ), so, sadly i didn't witness his notorious skill first hand.

it is also a strange list, since one sin has been 'deleted' ages ago, another just got back from inactivity, and others are missing completely. like flexwheeler, who was a good aps sin with nifty kiting skills iirc. and while we are digging in the rt-past (at least since i joined pwi) i should also mention our fist 105 sins themonk and aziani, and, afaik, in_predator with the first r9 daggers.

but in the end it is pretty obvious that this is just another thread with the intention to start annoying drama between ulq_ and kas. f:angry
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ulquiorra's actually tied with Kastus....lolwut? Best sins on RT atm is Kastus and Rallgum lol have you mofos actually seen how Rallgum/Kastus play their sin compared to Ulq? Like legit the ONLY thing that Ulq can do is stunlock (and it's a very predictable and generic stunlock if I may add) and no i'm not trash talking, but.......i'm kinda wondering if the voters even PK aside from NW/TW weekends b:surrender b:surrender

Not to mention that Kastus pwned Ulq 3 times in a row with NPC gears, but okay lol. I will say that Ulq is the best GEARED sin, but definetly not the best skilled b:avoid he needs to think more outside of the box and actually READ his opponents, but meh...then again with his gears most of the time that isn't necessary lol. I guess when you PK with a disadvantage, you just simply learn more and PK better than someone who just instantly has the best gear and utterly pwns everyone with no effort XD

/rant
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    IMO Kastus is the current best sin, Rallgum 2nd and not far off being as good as Kastus. Ulq is pure gears and nothing else and Beesh has way to much lagg to actually see his full potential as well as lost most his skill while being inactive for over a year.

Veritas was the best sin in the past but lets face it, the game has changed quite a lot since those days so he can't really be included to a "who's the best sin" 3 years after he quit. Skai should have been on the list because hes quite the promising sin.

Either way votes are always based of your friends and your faction mates so its quite pointless to argue with people about who's the best. We all know the answer but just wont admit it to others. Also LOL at Man voting with so many alt accounts!

Well Veritas is the dph sin that showed what sage sins can do ~ 2 years before kastucs or anyone else did it

Veritas was never DPH, he was always a DPS sin. The only difference between Veritas DPS and other sins was that he knew how to CC glitch in perfection which he taught me too back in the days. Take it from someone who knows him better then 99% of the server since we go way back before RT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Best sin? Zanryu. He beats those other sins so he's the best sin therefore Zanryu is best sin, as backed up by this equation.

Zanryu+axes+genie+refines*Zanryu = Fishclass*Dead
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the votes for Ulq is too damn high and votes for Rall is too damn low
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • peoplesvoice
    peoplesvoice Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Let me make a few things clear.

I ticked the option for me to be able to see who votes.

Some of ulquiora's votes are alts. He also voted for himself. All seem to be QQme players also.
    Some include: Reimee (Arawin's alt), Antithesis (who has long quit and account belongs to QQme), sdjfbhadsfsdaf (clearly an alt), yumshop (a catpod alt).

Kastus on other hand has QQme people voting for him as well as others, with no alts that I can identify.

Make no mistake, Kastus is clearly in the lead.

As for why I did not put Makkai there. Simple. I heard multiple people used his toon to PK, his votes would become biased.

Other sins mentioned like Aziani, themonk etc to my knowledge have quit. Only reason I put veritas in the list was to get a scale of comparison between currently active sins to legends of the past.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Let me make a few things clear.

I ticked the option for me to be able to see who votes.

Some of ulquiora's votes are alts. He also voted for himself. All seem to be QQme players also.
    Some include: Reimee (Arawin's alt), Antithesis (who has long quit and account belongs to QQme), sdjfbhadsfsdaf (clearly an alt), yumshop (a catpod alt).

Kastus on other hand has QQme people voting for him as well as others, with no alts that I can identify.

Make no mistake, Kastus is clearly in the lead.

As for why I did not put Makkai there. Simple. I heard multiple people used his toon to PK, his votes would become biased.

Other sins mentioned like Aziani, themonk etc to my knowledge have quit. Only reason I put veritas in the list was to get a scale of comparison between currently active sins to legends of the past.

LOOOOOOOOL

Its pretty obvious since ULq started pking that he was terrible with Sin. I used to seee him die with +12 Nirvana dagggers to R8 psys. The only reason he wins fights is lucky zerk crits just that. Kastus and Rallgum are amazing Sins Ulq is not even close to them. Kastus still takes the cake since hes been playing Full R9 longer but Ralgum is a close second. Skai 3rd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Some include: Reimee (Arawin's alt),......

FYI, Reimee IS my alt. However Reimee doesn't even have a forum account. Nor would I waste my time to login there, create a forum account and VOTE in a useless poll. Perhaps the account got compromised, maybe I should change the password.

I did personally vote on ulq, as he's the only sin currently playing who can (and has proven it) to best me in PVP (on occasion). Though tbh, now that I think about it, I think uqqy is playing a psy now anyway, so meh. Probably vote for Rallg since he doesn't go around making false claims at least.

Anyway, I'd appreciate not naming my alt toons doing things I never did. Heck, I do so believe that is against forum policy anyway.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    I'm believe that pretending to be a GM or dictating GM action is against the ToS.

Though this is entirely off topic anyway. I thought he was making it up, but maybe it really is compromised.

I still find it disturbing that one of my toons was named and brought into a discussion having nothing to do with me. If that doesn't fall under naming/shaming, I don't know what does.