• Lussianna - Archosaur
    Lussianna - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what kind of holyday is it then?
  • TOYI - Morai
    TOYI - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is annoying,tbh
    b:cool b:beatenup b:embarrass b:spit b:tired b:infuriated b:lipcurl b:worried b:surrender b:cry b:shocked b:shutup b:shedtear b:thanks
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    what kind of holyday is it then?

Memorial Day, to honor all soldiers from country's beginning to now that have died in the service of the country.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well just made a post in france there Facebook.
  • ricounet
    ricounet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still the same ones as before, for the moment. http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/index.php?

I Thought, and that is what was told to us, that with the merge we would get na english forum
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    Lyrynx - Momaganon Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so frustrating...this is monday..why no info from euro staff? im fast runnin out o patience with them
    maybe it time i download a diff game
    ty pwi for ruining last day o my holiday
  • IceKitty - Morai
    IceKitty - Morai Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can someone who knows german post something on their facebook page? Maybe we're lucky and someone see it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moronic - Morai
    Moronic - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can someone who knows german post something on their facebook page? Maybe we're lucky and someone see it

there's allready lots of post made by german players on facebook, but i kinda doubt we'll see any response.
  • Bonzoid - Momaganon
    Bonzoid - Momaganon Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know why this occurred, but it's too funny to not post!

"You have no characters in Perfect World! To create a character, go to the Download Page"

--from FB connect page
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know why this occurred, but it's too funny to not post!

"You have no characters in Perfect World! To create a character, go to the Download Page"

--from FB connect page

b:shocked
    b:cry
    b:angry

KILL
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2013

On the German Facebook page got approx. 15 entries within the last 4 hours:

https://www.facebook.com/PWIDE

But no official comment from an GM.

The German Forum got arround 10 comments within the last 4 hours. But as on FB no comment from German GMs too. and it is near midday Monday.
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Guys,

I just emailed the USA GMs about the morai problem, but I strongly recommend you go start this thread on your own forums as well. It is currently 1:53am in the morning in California, and it's a holiday here as well. So I don't know what time to expect them to even check his email. Whereas it's not a holiday in Europe, and your GMs are likely at work at the moment. So it might be better to notify them there or on the EU facebook. :P While teh servers are down, anybody got any good tv show recommendations?

~Venus

the French and german forums are no more. we were told there would be a morai forum BUT there is NONE!!!!! basically, there should be no difference if we post here SINCE this IS PWI.
  • IceKitty - Morai
    edited May 2013
    Finally some answer on facebook:
    Hello community!

We must shutdown Morai coming soon for server maintenance, some issues to investigate and resolve. Currently still not available an exact end time.
    Thank you for your patience and your understanding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Servetje - Morai
    edited May 2013
    We moeten afsluiten Morai binnenkort voor serveronderhoud, sommige kwesties te onderzoeken en op te lossen. Op dit moment nog niet beschikbaar een exacte eindtijd.
    Dank u voor uw geduld en uw begrip.
  • docseventy
    docseventy Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Myth as in there might be some truth to it?

Or myth as in is has not and will never exist?

myth as in there has not and never will be.
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if you want us to post on morai forum, why don't the gm's create it and use it, and not post on stupid fb.
  • Servetje - Morai
    edited May 2013
    Server just went into maintenance b:victory
  • docseventy
    edited May 2013
    Finally some answer on facebook:

ahhhh, this is so wonderful. we got issues. maybe even a situation. i, in my case, might go as far as to call it a 'charlie foxtrott'. cf. for all who know what that means.
  • IceKitty - Morai
    edited May 2013
    I have to admit Im surprised they react so fast, lets look positive side in all this and hope for fast solution. In the meantime Ill waste my time on Trollino b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • docseventy
    edited May 2013
    condo2009 wrote: »
    if you want us to post on morai forum, why don't the gm's create it and use it, and not post on stupid fb.

US gm are overfilled with work, europeans dont exist. they cant fix everything at once from one place, i fully understand this. and i herewith apply for a job as european gm/support :). hell, i could be 100% of their working force at once omg.
  • SacredRose - Morai
    SacredRose - Morai Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah glad they are working on it, hope its fixed soon ^^

In the mean time im doing nothing on Lost City hehe, addict much? Yes i am.. I admit :P
  • docseventy
    edited May 2013
    Ah glad they are working on it, hope its fixed soon ^^

In the mean time im doing nothing on Lost City hehe, addict much? Yes i am.. I admit :P

none of the ppl posting would be here if it wasnt a great game i bet. just ... if pwe would learn to take precautions. like i always say: just i am paranoid does not mean they are not after u as well. the bugs ocoz. :)
  • oliwia112
    oliwia112 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    due to serwer maintance
  • Bonzoid - Momaganon
    Bonzoid - Momaganon Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    docseventy wrote: »
    ahhhh, this is so wonderful. we got issues. maybe even a situation. i, in my case, might go as far as to call it a 'charlie foxtrott'. cf. for all who know what that means.

SNAFU or FUBAR seem appropriate!
    b:laugh
  • SacredRose - Morai
    SacredRose - Morai Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    docseventy wrote: »
    none of the ppl posting would be here if it wasnt a great game i bet. just ... if pwe would learn to take precautions. like i always say: just i am paranoid does not mean they are not after u as well. the bugs ocoz. :)

right... Ever seen a doc?
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server just went into maintenance b:victory

Who want to bet? Do they turn on x2 at the restart or do they forget it? b:surrender
  • TOYI - Morai
    TOYI - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who want to bet? Do they turn on x2 at the restart or do they forget it? b:surrender
    I Bet, I get FUll 3rd recast r9 with josd when i log back in..muahahaha
    b:cool b:beatenup b:embarrass b:spit b:tired b:infuriated b:lipcurl b:worried b:surrender b:cry b:shocked b:shutup b:shedtear b:thanks
  • Harpy_killer - Sanctuary
    Harpy_killer - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The facebook is also possible? Anyway, it's a different GM team just trying to give you guys options for something speedy as it's a holiday here in the USA. I can send an email, but I'm just a player as yourself so that's all I can do. I don't have any contact with the European GMs. b:surrender

why there is a different GM team when all servers are in the same physical place?
    There's an English section at the bottom. My computer won't let me view the german facebook page or I would link it as well. If someone else has a link to it, or can write on it, feel free to do so.

and this is so unprofessional, if i select the english version of the forum is coz i dont speak french or german, therefore we should use this forum not french nor german nor turk or chinesse or whatever else...
  • Lyrynx - Momaganon
    Lyrynx - Momaganon Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    where is the morai server actually based?
This discussion has been closed.