Morai crashed

Comments

• SacredRose - Morai
    SacredRose - Morai Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmm 3 hours? Bah.. I dont think there are PWI gms on yet, America... Time difference... Best we can do is wait till one of them is on to poke one of the EU gms to inform us about whats happening or something.. Just like last time when the dc's were going on. Or i dont know if there's a EU forums yet? Does anyone know, so we could post it there?
  • Gatlnha - Morai
    Gatlnha - Morai Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server is since 3 hours broken and now monday 10:30 am (worktime) in Europe and still no comment. (not on german forums not on german FB) b:sad

its 10.30am in time morai server but they live in california i think...
    they are sleeping... so gonne be like that al day long..........b:shutup
  • Moronic - Morai
    Moronic - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server is since 3 hours broken and now monday 10:30 am (worktime) in Europe and still no comment. (not on german forums not on german FB) b:sad

Is it just me or does the European staff seem much more incompetent then their US counterparts, everything takes way longer to fix on our server then for instance on the Archo server.
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it is a holiday in usa on Monday.... so no one will be in the office.
  • docseventy
    docseventy Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    there is a little error in this calculation. actually there are 2.
    first: calculating euro vs. dollar is a joke coz the dollar is loosing its role as leading currency thx to the US printing as much green ones as they need or see fit.
    second: calclulating the euro on itself has become impossible as it is not based on net output of real economy anymore. in other words, if banks crash, what do u have to sell to pay the price? their office chairs?

back to topic. this is annoying. any professional network should have gotten a pile of admins out of their beds by now. in our time, there are alarm servers, mobile phones, pagers, 24/7 system service and stuff like that. just one question: where are u? in the land where support for europe is?
    the last support case i had was never even accepted on european servers. i had to contact US to get the 'hand of god' to help me. which puts a shiny light on the US again, despite them printing green ones :)
  • Servetje - Morai
    Servetje - Morai Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well before the crash, Arc was giving login troubles too yesterday, and allso had many lags aswell ingame.
    Indeed would be great if we had a EU forum!
  • IceKitty - Morai
    IceKitty - Morai Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    condo2009 wrote: »

well thats just... great... f:horror
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Submariner - Lothranis
    Submariner - Lothranis Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    b:laugh

Well, in time it was in Lothranis, now in Morai, never been in momma, so i dunno how was the wether there, but, all in all, that was expectabele, dont know also why, but Europe servers are constantly crashing.

and then, they puke some 2x and everyone be happy, i dont care about 2x, even since 2x started on servers, i noticed the drop rate of 1x went down alot, its no more the 1x we had when game started...
    b:angry
  • Submariner - Lothranis
    Submariner - Lothranis Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And Fix MY DAMN Avatar in game please
    b:angry
  • Lussianna - Archosaur
    Lussianna - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    knocks on the gm door wake up please we want to play on morai please wake up and make the surver with out dcing or that hole surver dc please make it better that we can play with out dcing or cant log in on the surver ad all just try to make it run with out any dc it would be easer to play with out dcing all the time b:cryb:cryb:surrender
  • Submariner - Morai
    Submariner - Morai Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hurray, its fixed, but i cant edit my previous post where my Avatar was from Lothranis... bah, who understand this game anyway?
  • Bonzoid - Momaganon
    Bonzoid - Momaganon Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, "Cannot retrieve character list"b:angry
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hurray, its fixed, but i cant edit my previous post where my Avatar was from Lothranis... bah, who understand this game anyway?

Sorry, nothing is fixed at Morai. Still can not see my characters. Can not go ingame. Just the login but no characters in the list. b:surrender

Error Message: Could not retrieve Character list.
  • Servetje - Morai
    edited May 2013

Not here.. still getting "could not retrieve character list" after 3 hours
    edited May 2013
    They wrote the server is in Amsterdam and in Europe it is Monday 11 am. So they should be already at work. But I see nothing. No statement, nothing. b:surrender
  • docseventy
    edited May 2013
    this is so poor. if there is a real heavy prob, shut down the servers, post a time to fix it on the forums or on that useless announcements at game start and actually fix it. but letting ppl log in with no idea of what is really happening, with no char list, not knowing what happened to their chars they invested time and money in is, again, poor. i am pretty sure that pwe will fix it finally, but fixing is only half the rent dudes. information is the other half. make happy customers by just informing us poor sheep.
  • Moronic - Morai
    edited May 2013
    condo2009 wrote: »

well since i assume the server is still located in Amsterdam that should not be a problem since we don't have a holiday here in Holland.
  • Submariner - Morai
    edited May 2013
    And Fix MY DAMN Avatar in game please

b:surrender
    My "Hurray is Fixed" was for my avatar, not for game...

Sorry for the misunderstand guys

b:sad
  • docseventy
    edited May 2013
    european support is a myth.
  • Moronic - Morai
    edited May 2013
    docseventy wrote: »
    european support is a myth.

Myth as in there might be some truth to it?

Or myth as in is has not and will never exist?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Hey Guys,

I just emailed the USA GMs about the morai problem, but I strongly recommend you go start this thread on your own forums as well. It is currently 1:53am in the morning in California, and it's a holiday here as well. So I don't know what time to expect them to even check his email. Whereas it's not a holiday in Europe, and your GMs are likely at work at the moment. So it might be better to notify them there or on the EU facebook. :P While teh servers are down, anybody got any good tv show recommendations?

~Venus

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Submariner - Morai
    edited May 2013
    Hey Guys,

I just emailed the USA GMs about the morai problem, but I strongly recommend you go start this thread on your own forums as well. It is currently 1:53am in the morning in California, and it's a holiday here as well. So I don't know what time to expect them to even check his email. Whereas it's not a holiday in Europe, and your GMs are likely at work at the moment. So it might be better to notify them there or on the EU facebook. :P While teh servers are down, anybody got any good tv show recommendations?

~Venus

and where is the Morai Forum BTW?
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Guys,

~Venus

no offence venus, but i stated a couple of times now that they do NOT check their own forum. why dont you believe us? that forum is just a relict...

and ty for that mail :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013
    and where is the Morai Forum BTW?

Still the same ones as before, for the moment. http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/index.php?
    no offence venus, but i stated a couple of times now that they do NOT check their own forum. why dont you believe us? that forum is just a relict...

and ty for that mail :)

It's stiil worth a shot, I see them comment from time to time. I know I personally wouldn't want to use it, but having all your bases covered is a good thing, is it not?

edited May 2013
    well since i assume the server is still located in Amsterdam that should not be a problem since we don't have a holiday here in Holland.

I can remember me that they wrote at one problem "in Europe is Night / Weekend. At an other problem they wrote that in China are holidays. And now in the USA are Holidays. b:laugh

Always a good excuse, just change the country. Anywhere are always holidays. I heard that in Indian and Indonesian are much programmers too. Maybe they get there holiday too. b:laugh
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Servetje - Morai
    edited May 2013
    Still the same ones as before, for the moment. http://pwi-forum.fr.perfectworld.eu/index.php?

It's stiil worth a shot, I see them comment from time to time. I know I personally wouldn't want to use it, but having all your bases covered is a good thing, is it not?

Hmmm i can't read french and neither german b:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited May 2013

The facebook is also possible? Anyway, it's a different GM team just trying to give you guys options for something speedy as it's a holiday here in the USA. I can send an email, but I'm just a player as yourself so that's all I can do. I don't have any contact with the European GMs. b:surrender

There's an English section at the bottom. My computer won't let me view the german facebook page or I would link it as well. If someone else has a link to it, or can write on it, feel free to do so.

edited May 2013
    Hey Guys,

I just emailed the USA GMs about the morai problem, but I strongly recommend you go start this thread on your own forums as well.

Thanks for writing it to the US GMs

And yes we wrote it already about 3:30 hours ago on the German Forums

http://pwi-forum.de.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?p=1007881#post1007881

And on FB it was written at approx. the same time. But as RankNine wrote already about the European Support.... I think if we have luck we get in 2-3 days a comment from the German GMs.
  • SacredRose - Morai
    SacredRose - Morai Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Same...
This discussion has been closed.