How to PVP Vs BM

Zen_Archer - Heavens Tear
Zen_Archer - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Archer
Ok, I thought it would be fun to start a series of threads on how you usually counter and kill enemy toons, class by class. So each week I'll start a new thread for a new class on how to counter and beat them. That way the community will have a full week to put comments in before I do a first collection. I'll then collect the comments into the post at the top of the thread and we'll have a community-built PVP guide class by class.

Some rules:
- Let's avoid QQing about one class is OP and can't be beat. No class is invulnerable.
- Always assume equal geared players...saying I just tab and one shot doesn't help anyone
- Take into account the specific skills and strengths of each class when answering

Hope you guys all like this idea as much as I do.

P.S. I'm not a PK/TW/PVP master, but I do find certain things work well for me, and that's how I'll write my portion of how to kill a BM.
Post edited by Zen_Archer - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zen_Archer - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    Annoying Because:
    Stun lock
    Heavy armor is the best armor in the game and can be balanced further with marrow
    Leaps, reels, speed, and range disarm makes it easy for them to close the range advantage
    Quick switching capability between dph and dps gear

How I Kill
    With BMs the first thing you need to learn is what the marrows look like for them in the buff icon list. If you can get good at recognizing their marrows and attacking accordingly (metal skills when pdef marrow, normal attacks when magic marrow) you’ll take BMs down a LOT quicker.

Personally I find the best thing to do with a BM is to run. Not forever mind you, just enough to get the distance you need to make Aim Low effective (or until their anti-stun wears off). Then switch to the stun a second before the freeze wears off. I’ll also usually spam frost arrow against BMs so that if there is a gap between my freeze and stun they can’t cover much ground in that gap. I know I’ll get lots of flames about it being a waste of chi; but honestly, with awaken, cloud eruption, the sage chi skill, and apothecary I don’t usually have a chi problem. Add to that the fact that I’m sage so I’m doing 100% water damage and it’s very helpful.

I also have my leaps on hot keys and tend to hover a hand over those keys. If the BM does get in close, a quick touch to those keys is enough to get you out of AOE range (even if they’ve started the skill channeling) and you can stun/freeze them again. If you don’t have leaps on hot keys, do it! I can’t think of very many skills that are more helpful to hot key than those. Another important skill to have is the break out of paralysis skill on your genie. It actually takes you out of a stun state once you’ve been stunned, which is a lifesaver. Most BMs are quite thrown off their game when an enemy gets stunned, immediately breaks out of stun, and then leaps out of range.

One question: with the new leap skills I find myself using holy path less and less in actual battles, choosing to save my genie for other more critical skills, anyone else noticing this?

In TW/NW:
    Usually I try to focus on finding BMs that are already engaged in attacking a teammate and help kill them. With the BM focused on someone else all their advantages go out the window, and it has the benefit of hopefully helping to save a teammate. Also, BMs tend to be played by people who rush at groups, so spreading out is extremely important. Clusters of people tend to be loved by BMs so I will often use my leaps when I see 3-4 teammates clustering around me, just to get out of that juicy BM target.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aim low a good BM and they'll either reel (I almost said leash b:surrender) or leap + stun

Good way to VS BM is to have a high dex genie stocked with fortify, badge and will surge for smack. Run around, jump in the air, be annoying, hope to stun as they cycle to phys marrow for chi, before mag marrow comes up. Leap a lot

And if it's a demon BM with demon bell spam + demon mag marrow metal will still have the edge tho

A bad BM can be countered by fortify-stun-metal spam because he's wearing either LA orns if he's really terrible or HA orns which is less terrible but still not good vs. metal

Badge also removes occult ice
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
    edited May 2013
    Well, I thought it was a good idea ;) lol Not a lot of interest though, so won't continue on with future posts. Oh well. Was hoping we'd get lots of people talking about how they counter others, especially to help improve my play style.
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tick charm
    3spark ztp metal chain gg wp
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In TW/NW:
    Usually I try to focus on finding BMs that are already engaged in attacking a teammate and help kill them. With the BM focused on someone else all their advantages go out the window, and it has the benefit of hopefully helping to save a teammate. Also, BMs tend to be played by people who rush at groups, so spreading out is extremely important. Clusters of people tend to be loved by BMs so I will often use my leaps when I see 3-4 teammates clustering around me, just to get out of that juicy BM target.

That is the thing about this game, once you become good at your class, you can take down others, if others are good it just makes it more fun.

I really hate it when i am fighting a HA class for 2~4 minutes, and no one is around. I switch to phy marrow, and poof a wizzy, archer, psy pop up and one shot me on the spot.

I am not sure yet, but Blade tornado did not use to show up in damage log, not sure if fixed. Often times archers used to stand next to me while i was in BT, naturally most died. People used to ignore BT for some reason, that skill does massive damage. It doesn't tick the charm once hp falls below 50%.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Easy and simple, don't ever let him stun lock you. Always keep your distance, always use mo zun taunt if you're demon and keep making him waste all of his chi and then finish him off with either phys or magical skills depending on his marrow. As long as you kite (fly up in the air, down to the ground) he will never be able to fully able to catch you for long.

One question: with the new leap skills I find myself using holy path less and less in actual battles, choosing to save my genie for other more critical skills, anyone else noticing this?

Holy Path has never been a skill I liked using in PVP simply because it kills your genie and hardly ever useful unless you're about to get ganked and you need to get as far away as possible. Genie to me is more important then apoth since I stacked it with pure defensive skills to keep me up against most classes that could cause harm to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tick charm
    3spark ztp metal chain gg wp

Any bm who gets killed by that is not worth the trouble triple spark.
    Easy and simple, don't ever let him stun lock you. Always keep your distance, always use mo zun taunt if you're demon and keep making him waste all of his chi and then finish him off with either phys or magical skills depending on his marrow. As long as you kite (fly up in the air, down to the ground) he will never be able to fully able to catch you for long.

Holy Path has never been a skill I liked using in PVP simply because it kills your genie and hardly ever useful unless you're about to get ganked and you need to get as far away as possible. Genie to me is more important then apoth since I stacked it with pure defensive skills to keep me up against most classes that could cause harm to me.

So just how do you propose to keep distance without using holy path against a class with better/faster stuns, better leaps, same run speed, and reel. Kiting an equally geared BM is only going to give his (and yours) charm to breath and won't result in a kill.

Just the last nation war I went 1v1 with a bm for over five minutes... maybe closer to 10 minutes but that might be pushing it for a bit. The first half of the fight we were more or less always within melee distance of each other with him stunning me between anti stuns. I had to waste my triple spark to counter his sword dance thing... pretty sure he ended the skill to seal me since I had the triple spark damage multiplier on. Had to expel myself when he managed to hf me. Since I am sage... I went for the tank his ax while I try to metal chain him. Didn't work out so well since he didn't die. Tried to stun/aim low to buy myself time between being stunned... for some reason even with twin accuracy ring my aim low never connected. After some long minutes... I decided to increase my change of purge with holy path/stun/regular. Took a few tries before purge kicks in... and manage the kill within another few stun cycles. Even though I got the kill... the bm could very well killed me.

Didn't take to the air once during the fight... since that'll more or less end the fight as we both could have easily walked away from the fight anytime we wanted. My reason to stay is... between two +12 3rd cast r9 squad facing off in nation wars... he is the only viable bm on the other side (to my knowledge). By removing their only bm it gives my squad the bm advantage.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Any bm who gets killed by that is not worth the trouble triple spark.

So just how do you propose to keep distance without using holy path against a class with better/faster stuns, better leaps, same run speed, and reel. Kiting an equally geared BM is only going to give his (and yours) charm to breath and won't result in a kill.

Just the last nation war I went 1v1 with a bm for over five minutes... maybe closer to 10 minutes but that might be pushing it for a bit. The first half of the fight we were more or less always within melee distance of each other with him stunning me between anti stuns. I had to waste my triple spark to counter his sword dance thing... pretty sure he ended the skill to seal me since I had the triple spark damage multiplier on. Had to expel myself when he managed to hf me. Since I am sage... I went for the tank his ax while I try to metal chain him. Didn't work out so well since he didn't die. Tried to stun/aim low to buy myself time between being stunned... for some reason even with twin accuracy ring my aim low never connected. After some long minutes... I decided to increase my change of purge with holy path/stun/regular. Took a few tries before purge kicks in... and manage the kill within another few stun cycles. Even though I got the kill... the bm could very well killed me.

Didn't take to the air once during the fight... since that'll more or less end the fight as we both could have easily walked away from the fight anytime we wanted. My reason to stay is... between two +12 3rd cast r9 squad facing off in nation wars... he is the only viable bm on the other side (to my knowledge). By removing their only bm it gives my squad the bm advantage.

Their speed skills are ground only, they pop that on fly up in air and they just wasted their skill, you can also stealth, leap or even just keep walking because in the end..to catch you they need to take a few steps a head of you to stun or use any skill that is close ranged. Most people aren't aware of that is required to use skills so all u see them do is get close - stand still - get close - stand still until their speed buff runs out. If I find a BM willing to 1v1 me, I'd be more then happy to demonstrate it in 1v1.

Usually a character without chi is a dying character so if you keep using all your chi on anti stunning, sparking and aim lowing then you're most likely gonna be in a bigger disadvantage if the player is equally or better geared. I prefer making them use most of it( esp BMs).

using expel on top of smack gives you a anti phys which many people do use part of their stun lock. Works even on Archer's whisper shot, Sins throatcut, Seeker's QPQ etc.

The only real use I have for holy path anymore is for NW to speed up and get contri kills before others get the target and PVE so I wont have to walk slow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    Their speed skills are ground only, they pop that on fly up in air and they just wasted their skill, you can also stealth, leap or even just keep walking because in the end..to catch you they need to take a few steps a head of you to stun or use any skill that is close ranged. Most people aren't aware of that is required to use skills so all u see them do is get close - stand still - get close - stand still until their speed buff runs out. If I find a BM willing to 1v1 me, I'd be more then happy to demonstrate it in 1v1.

Usually a character without chi is a dying character so if you keep using all your chi on anti stunning, sparking and aim lowing then you're most likely gonna be in a bigger disadvantage if the player is equally or better geared. I prefer making them use most of it( esp BMs).

using expel on top of smack gives you a anti phys which many people do use part of their stun lock. Works even on Archer's whisper shot, Sins throatcut, Seeker's QPQ etc.

The only real use I have for holy path anymore is for NW to speed up and get contri kills before others get the target and PVE so I wont have to walk slow.

In any situation that counts... aka tw/nation war... no bm is going to chase an archer in the air. And if you are assuming that stealth works... you are already assuming that you have a level advantage over said bm (considering 31 stealth pot is cheap and does't share cool down with other pots, there is no reason not to use them if you are in a serious fight). But really... stealth against a bm is just a stupid idea considering their morai skill. By doing what you do... any smart bm in tw/nation war is going to walk/holy path away. I'll admit what you are suggesting could work in 1v1 world pk... where there is nothing of value on the line.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If flying is out of the question, you can hop when BMs are getting close. If you get stunned in mid-air, the BM won't be able to chain enough ranged skills to kill you. If you get stunned too low to the ground then you should've leaped earlier.

It used to be more effective when BMs used fist, heh.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    In any situation that counts... aka tw/nation war... no bm is going to chase an archer in the air. And if you are assuming that stealth works... you are already assuming that you have a level advantage over said bm (considering 31 stealth pot is cheap and does't share cool down with other pots, there is no reason not to use them if you are in a serious fight). But really... stealth against a bm is just a stupid idea considering their morai skill. By doing what you do... any smart bm in tw/nation war is going to walk/holy path away. I'll admit what you are suggesting could work in 1v1 world pk... where there is nothing of value on the line.

Stealth isn't for hiding, its for getting a few extra seconds to get things out of CD. considering you're talking about NW or TW right now I'd say if there's a BM following you around all day then you might as well call upon someone in your squad to assist you instead of thinking out ways to solo him. NW and TW aren't solo acts so the point of trying to be good at soloing a x player is kinda pointless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I realize I am not an archer, and I probably shouldn't be here chiming in on this subject, but here I am anyways, besides I do know my classes weakness real well. D:

One of the best ways to counter a bm is being demon (or a veno.. albeit you all are talking about 1 on 1, ARCHER VS BM.. but still venos are master chi thieves.) to steal away their chi, (demon skill mo zun taunt) there is even plenty of genie skills that keep chi away from a bm. (mantle ripple of death, and chi siphon to name a couple, there is even aquaflame shot you could even have badge of courage on your genie to break out of stun(s). )

Also as someone else pointed out, watch what marrows we use, and make us pay dearly for ever using them against you. (Do note I realize the damage will be less if the gear is maxed out on both sides, but still, I am sure you all could still make bms pay dearly for using marrows.

In other words if you can keep them at a distance + stunned/slept/chiless you'll likely have all the advantages you need to kill them.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    Stealth isn't for hiding, its for getting a few extra seconds to get things out of CD. considering you're talking about NW or TW right now I'd say if there's a BM following you around all day then you might as well call upon someone in your squad to assist you instead of thinking out ways to solo him. NW and TW aren't solo acts so the point of trying to be good at soloing a x player is kinda pointless.

You do realize that under normal comparable condictions... all BMs are going to have more hp and better defenses than us archers. In your case... the BM's cooldown is coming down just as fast as your stuff is coming off cooldown. There is two thing that'll happen when an archer stealths... 1) the target leave or 2) fight resets. If you already exhausted all your skill/apoc and need stealth to reset the fight... what make you think you'll do better the next time around. Considering at top end fights... you have a 10ish second window to plow through 20k+ hp... stealth is just another word for escape.

Why would I be stupid and call on my squad for help on any single non flag carrying target. What would that accomplish? concentrating our fire power away from the spawn points and let the other side free run of the area?

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    You do realize that under normal comparable condictions... all BMs are going to have more hp and better defenses than us archers. In your case... the BM's cooldown is coming down just as fast as your stuff is coming off cooldown. There is two thing that'll happen when an archer stealths... 1) the target leave or 2) fight resets. If you already exhausted all your skill/apoc and need stealth to reset the fight... what make you think you'll do better the next time around. Considering at top end fights... you have a 10ish second window to plow through 20k+ hp... stealth is just another word for escape.

Why would I be stupid and call on my squad for help on any single non flag carrying target. What would that accomplish? concentrating our fire power away from the spawn points and let the other side free run of the area?

To respond to that, why would you be stupid to fight a BM alone that you cant handle that has no flag or no real reason to kill?

you have range advantage and you have both phys and magical hits to counter marrows if you cant figure out how to beat a 20k hp bm then something is wrong. 20k HP BM inst even a high number anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xC8XllnC6k

Old school EA pvp style, learn from it.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    To respond to that, why would you be stupid to fight a BM alone that you cant handle that has no flag or no real reason to kill?

you have range advantage and you have both phys and magical hits to counter marrows if you cant figure out how to beat a 20k hp bm then something is wrong. 20k HP BM inst even a high number anymore.

I am pretty sure I already gave my reason... to preocuppied their only viable bm. And I am also pretty sure I said that I managed to killed said 20k+ hp bm. I don't know about you... but I will be lucky to hit 5k metal on bms... and this is coming from a +12 sage archer. So unless rt archers hit harder or rt bms are ****tier... i call bs.

edited May 2013
    Woot! I'm going to post the next class today then since it looks like we have a conversation!

Regarding the 10 min back and forth fight, I've been in that situation MANY times in NW/TW. (One time I kited a group of 3 toons for about 5 minutes, although I never really got a shot off at them, I did have then chasing me for a long time) In my opinion this is where situational awareness comes into play. When I find myself in this situation, I will figure out where exactly my teamates already are and I'll kite the enemy to that point. (Usually I'll already know as I spend as much time looking at green dots on the mini-map as I do looking at the main screen) Then I'll have all the back-up I need to kill them.

In the case of the 3 toons all on me at once I kept running from them until I got to a R9r3+12 wizzie and he helped me drop them quite easily with an AOE stun and us both unloading the rest of our AOEs on them.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    Woot! I'm going to post the next class today then since it looks like we have a conversation!

Regarding the 10 min back and forth fight, I've been in that situation MANY times in NW/TW. (One time I kited a group of 3 toons for about 5 minutes, although I never really got a shot off at them, I did have then chasing me for a long time) In my opinion this is where situational awareness comes into play. When I find myself in this situation, I will figure out where exactly my teamates already are and I'll kite the enemy to that point. (Usually I'll already know as I spend as much time looking at green dots on the mini-map as I do looking at the main screen) Then I'll have all the back-up I need to kill them.

In the case of the 3 toons all on me at once I kept running from them until I got to a R9r3+12 wizzie and he helped me drop them quite easily with an AOE stun and us both unloading the rest of our AOEs on them.

I think the point is... you don't want to lure a bm to where your teammate is. Especially considering your team mates is camping/fighting for flag spawn. Luring a potential stun/hf there is like kicking your own team in the crotch.

EDIT: On an unrelated note... i would like to point out for those who are trying to figure out how nation war points are calculated. I am pretty sure that the total points per way takes in to account to total kill/death instead of just the total damage dealt. Last sunday i was in a war that ended with less then 5 minutes on the clock. And being the top scorer on the winning side... I only got 2.5k points. Its not that I didn't take any damage... that one war probably accounted for over 20% of my total nation war charm burn. Being that everyone got like +10/12 armor... its likely the score is low cause there weren't many deaths.

edited May 2013
    Again, where situational awareness comes in. One should know where the flag fight is on the map at all times and be able to find teammates that are not near the flag fight. (Either because the teammate was just killed and sent back to a spawn or because the teammate was camping the opposite flag point and is on the way to the fight). If you can't find a teammate that is not at the flag fight it probably means your team is face rolling the other team and no one is dying, meaning bringing 3 more toons to the meat grinder won't matter.

In the situation I was referring to with the 3 other toons, the flag hadn't been dug yet, so not only did the 3 toons die at the bottom of the hill where the flag was but I was able to add my R9 DD to the fight to get our team the flag.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2013

What are you talking about? Archer is all about chance. Look at those vids where people kite for 10min and (finally) kill someone. Archers pretty much depend on trying again and again these days.

Purge and chain crits and finally you kill someone.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    Again, where situational awareness comes in. One should know where the flag fight is on the map at all times and be able to find teammates that are not near the flag fight. (Either because the teammate was just killed and sent back to a spawn or because the teammate was camping the opposite flag point and is on the way to the fight). If you can't find a teammate that is not at the flag fight it probably means your team is face rolling the other team and no one is dying, meaning bringing 3 more toons to the meat grinder won't matter.

In the situation I was referring to with the 3 other toons, the flag hadn't been dug yet, so not only did the 3 toons die at the bottom of the hill where the flag was but I was able to add my R9 DD to the fight to get our team the flag.

I'm not sure you quite understand how wasteful it is to sacrifice a good geared archer to lure one good geared BM, BM's are quite easy to kill and I would be quite surprised if that one BM could cause that much harm to your whole squad if you have someone to help you out. Archer is probably the top killer in NW which means it shouldn't be you toying with the BM while others kill other players as well as you have enough anti stuns and speed skills to deliver the flag as fast as a demon veno without being able to be caught that easy.

Like Qui said, archer is built upon chances so if you were unlucky the first go the next go will perhaps be different. I hit a lot harder then 6k on full R999 josd BMs as a demon archer with +11 wep and immaculate garnets so I don't really know what you're doing wrong there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not sure you quite understand how wasteful it is to sacrifice a good geared archer to lure one good geared BM, BM's are quite easy to kill and I would be quite surprised if that one BM could cause that much harm to your whole squad if you have someone to help you out. Archer is probably the top killer in NW which means it shouldn't be you toying with the BM while others kill other players as well as you have enough anti stuns and speed skills to deliver the flag as fast as a demon veno without being able to be caught that easy.

Like Qui said, archer is built upon chances so if you were unlucky the first go the next go will perhaps be different. I hit a lot harder then 6k on full R999 josd BMs as a demon archer with +11 wep and immaculate garnets so I don't really know what you're doing wrong there.

what bm did u test that on? since there aint no full josd bm's in raging fails <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    What are you talking about? Archer is all about chance. Look at those vids where people kite for 10min and (finally) kill someone. Archers pretty much depend on trying again and again these days.

And I am saying that when an archer stealth against a bm in nation war (or even tw)... the archer will be watching the bm walk away.

I am +12 with twin garnet... my max p.atk easily clears 30k without buffs. I also got 130+ attack levels and 50%+ passive crit. I am willing to go on record to say that under normal condictions... I would never crit even 5k on a buffed jade bm (even if i am barb/8 token nation war buffed). A purged jade bm... I might be able to crit 4-5k with metal debuffs. That being said... I would like to get in on your attack ****.... please do share.

• Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Dylena, remember, there is no such thing as a good BM on rt. All of us are easy kills because the only ones with a lick of talent are very low geared (A few friends of mine can easily overcome higher gear situations, but we stand no chance on the uber high end gears.) If you check the BM forum section, we're constantly talking about how with the really good BMs, if you don't kill us, we won't kill you...everyone else will. BMs on RT are way to focused on "GIVE MY PERSONAL KEELZ PLEZ I NED CREDS FOUR MOONY!"
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    And I am saying that when an archer stealth against a bm in nation war (or even tw)... the archer will be watching the bm walk away.

I am +12 with twin garnet... my max p.atk easily clears 30k without buffs. I also got 130+ attack levels and 50%+ passive crit. I am willing to go on record to say that under normal condictions... I would never crit even 5k on a buffed jade bm (even if i am barb/8 token nation war buffed). A purged jade bm... I might be able to crit 4-5k with metal debuffs. That being said... I would like to get in on your attack ****.... please do share.

I'll try record it tomorrow.
    Dylena, remember, there is no such thing as a good BM on rt. All of us are easy kills because the only ones with a lick of talent are very low geared (A few friends of mine can easily overcome higher gear situations, but we stand no chance on the uber high end gears.) If you check the BM forum section, we're constantly talking about how with the really good BMs, if you don't kill us, we won't kill you...everyone else will. BMs on RT are way to focused on "GIVE MY PERSONAL KEELZ PLEZ I NED CREDS FOUR MOONY!"

Not gonna lie, I still stand by that. The good geared BM's are horrific and don't know what the hell they're doing on RT. Only a few BMs are worth their gears and weiwei is the one that truly holds his title of being the most skilled BM on RT with good gears. I fought him today and it was probably for 15-20min straight until he beat me with zerk crits since I could never get out of his range with him being on top of me at all time with both us being chi drained to 0 at all time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Weiwei - Raging Tide
    Weiwei - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013

On Top Of Me At All Time .

Sss <3333
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Clearly YOU NEVER PK'D when Drigan was around!

at one point last last season

Video Here
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013

If an archer can hit 6k normally on a buffed jade heavy... as the guy from rt claims. if that 6k is p.atk... not even barbs would be able to survive. if the 6k comes from magic attack... purges won't be needed to kill even the best geared bm.
    I'll try record it tomorrow.

fyi... a full 3rd r9 jade heavy should have ~80 def levels, 85%+ p.res, and 65%+ m.res with cleric and bell. With magic marrow... both p and m res will be around 80%.

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    edited May 2013
    If an archer can hit 6k normally on a buffed jade heavy... as the guy from rt claims. if that 6k is p.atk... not even barbs would be able to survive. if the 6k comes from magic attack... purges won't be needed to kill even the best geared bm.

fyi... a full 3rd r9 jade heavy should have ~80 def levels, 85%+ p.res, and 65%+ m.res with cleric and bell. With magic marrow... both p and m res will be around 80%.

Purge needs to always be added into your damage logg, you get a purge bow for a reason. The only mostly sharded JoSD archer always makes excuses to 1v1 me so I asked a full vit stone sharded BM to step in. With magic marrow on, highly refined magic ornament and fully buffed he should have the same defenses as a fully sharded JoSD BM. *Link*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpearSpark - Heavens Tear
    SpearSpark - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Purge needs to always be added into your damage logg, you get a purge bow for a reason. The only mostly sharded JoSD archer always makes excuses to 1v1 me so I asked a full vit stone sharded BM to step in. With magic marrow on, highly refined magic ornament and fully buffed he should have the same defenses as a fully sharded JoSD BM. *Link*

vit stone bm is not even half as tanky as josd just defense wise, every josd = 2% dmg reduction where for vit is every 12 vit points = 1 % dmg reduction
    往事如烟