• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    LOL Mystic...
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Interesting what ifs. I'm sure the folks that quit would still have quit even if all the game changes didn't happen.

Here are 2 sub what ifs to piggy back on Iyania's what if...
    What if Charity never polled the faction on if we should attack dead land or not? The faction voted for a fight; not to take dead land. The fact that she bid on dead land was not the straw that broke Radiance's back. It was her ignoring how the faction voted.

So when Charity polled the faction and we voted NOT to attack a dead land, she bid on dead land anyway. Torm was the first to leave Radiance, followed by a ton of others, then me. As the week ended, other trickled out and were taken in by Enrage's loving arms. I remember having several convos going on in whisper during the event. One of the convos was with Edya.

So here's the second what if...
    I remember Edya saying she was going to during the exodus, but it didn't happen. What Edya had joined Enrage that day? Would Tao have even existed?

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Interesting what ifs. I'm sure the folks that quit would still have quit even if all the game changes didn't happen.

Here are 2 sub what ifs to piggy back on Iyania's what if...
    What if Charity never polled the faction on if we should attack dead land or not? The faction voted for a fight; not to take dead land. The fact that she bid on dead land was not the straw that broke Radiance's back. It was her ignoring how the faction voted.

So when Charity polled the faction and we voted NOT to attack a dead land, she bid on dead land anyway. Torm was the first to leave Radiance, followed by a ton of others, then me. As the week ended, other trickled out and were taken in by Enrage's loving arms. I remember having several convos going on in whisper during the event. One of the convos was with Edya.

So here's the second what if...
    I remember Edya saying she was going to during the exodus, but it didn't happen. What Edya had joined Enrage that day? Would Tao have even existed?

/thread

Tao would have existed. It was already being made by people like neomccoy and the BrosB4Hos faction members with or without Edya, right?

Would Tao have been a powerhouse if she went to Enrage instead? b:shocked
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it was pretty well proven that Edya and her singing is what held Tao together :p

and even if it had continued to grow without her, i just don't think the strength they got would have gone there with out her influence.

Damn that woman could sing b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • sennosuke
    sennosuke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh snap! defected is ALIVE!!!! hot damn!!! looking at all these familiar names bring back soooo much memories of the past 5 years. totally nostalgic b:laugh. hope all of you (former guild mates are doing super awesome).

since i was bored, i thought i'd come back to browse the forum to see if anyone was still on; and, well, you all are still playing? more power to you all. coming back to the forums really make me miss you all a lot, honestly b:sad.

but....what if charity never had that breakdown to begin with? what if charity had knocked RoC off the map when it had the chance to? great "what if's."

i remember edya recruiting so damn hard when i was in enrage (first time around, clunker was lead then). when i left enrage, she was still trying to recruit me to join tao LOL...my goodness, i miss that gal.

well, it's been nice seeing all of you on here (the forums). wish we could get everyone to do a reunion of sort and take one last and grand pic -- that'll be just too awesome.

laters.

carmen_soo