edited April 2013
    Options
    OMG! *steals and noms you*

Miss me much ? b:dirty
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Tao was a crappy faction anyway b:avoid NabDigrz of today is like an r9 version of Tao b:shutup
    Most of 'em were highly geared nabs that jumped facs whenever/wherever they smelled money. b:laugh Tao (and Salad) grew by ganking Enrage/Rad together...else they were ****.

Random thing that wont happen: What if HT server reverted back to 3 years ago without r9 **** and when Enrage/Tao/Rad/Caesar were top factions and tt99 was endgame?

Just once it would be nice to have a conversation where someone doesn't need to name call or make childish remarks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Just once it would be nice to have a conversation where someone doesn't need to name call or make childish remarks

Eh kids always get butt-hurt bout things that happened in the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Miss me much ? b:dirty

I dooooo. We must keep in touch!
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Eh kids always get butt-hurt bout things that happened in the past.

SO TRUE, HOPE YOUR BUTT DOESN'T HURT FROM YOUR PAST....HEHEHE....b:chuckle

BUT ON TOPIC....PEOPLE JUST NEED TO REMEMBER IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS...IT'S A GAME PEOPLE. SO MUCH QQING AND FIGHTING MATCHES IN FORUMS, "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?" b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

BUT ON TOPIC....PEOPLE JUST NEED TO REMEMBER IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS...IT'S A GAME PEOPLE. SO MUCH QQING AND FIGHTING MATCHES IN FORUMS, "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?" b:surrender

Nope b:cute

b:chuckle

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited April 2013
    Options

b:surrender Na it only hurts if you let it, I'm to relaxed for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You know, Rawthorne never actually wanted that position either; he took it because nobody else would.

Obviously he succeeded decently too, Rad has had long run afterwards, and it's situation seemed quite bad at the point. Leader/Directorship dispute before that was different thing, though even as it seemingly led to complete failure, at least 2 factions did fairly well after that for quite a while.

I am actually bit curious whether the form of deciding those 2 ranks was at all discussed with those involved, even though at that time I was rad officer and didn't really care much what happened with selection, I didn't even vote. ;P
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I don't know about Radiance's opinions at the time, but I respected Radiance the most when Rawthorne was the one leading it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Rawthorne was an angry little guy but he was a good leader and if you were a friend he was a good friend.

Now..What if The_Wall isn't actually a tiger?
    And what if the sucka finally pays up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    What if Fierymint didn't kill Radiance?

What if Bale wasn't pantless?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

What if Bale wasn't pantless?

The world would end
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Obviously he succeeded decently too, Rad has had long run afterwards, and it's situation seemed quite bad at the point. Leader/Directorship dispute before that was different thing, though even as it seemingly led to complete failure, at least 2 factions did fairly well after that for quite a while.

I am actually bit curious whether the form of deciding those 2 ranks was at all discussed with those involved, even though at that time I was rad officer and didn't really care much what happened with selection, I didn't even vote. ;P

As I remember it, there was a poll on the forums that asked the people of Radiance to vote for who they wanted to lead them; the two with the most votes would get the Leader and Director positions. The candidates were chosen either through nomination or length of stay in the guild. But as far as an actual discussion with any of the candidates, I don't remember much, if any, of one.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited April 2013
    Options
    The world would end

Yup def this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    What if Mono didn't play?

What if Steo didn't like webcams?

What if Eviltree wasn't a tree?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • myhercrapes
    myhercrapes Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    :) -removed-
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    What if Abysm was still in world chat?

b:avoid
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I started late on this server, I never hit the level requirement for Tao :(

The only scenario I can remember from way back was the first faction I TW'd with, Evolution... What would have happened if Drpepper hadn't "borrowed" 30million from the guild bank to buy his wife a nix? Would Evolution still exist as like... the also rans of TW? Or were they bigger before he did that? I only caught the tail end.

30million was only a portion of it, I believe the total amount "borrowed/loaned" from the guild bank that either DrPepper refused to or couldn't account for was close to 180m of the 250m that was supposed to be present in the bank, that's based on memory of something that happened what 4 years ago now. As far as still exist on the TW scene, eh, nah, Evo as a whole wasn't competitive minded, it was cooperative minded.
    You mean Evolution? I doubt Evo could have continued to stay on the TW scene. If you remember, the three other major landholders at the time (RoC, Rad, TheEmpire) didn't have too big of a trouble getting the higher tier lands from the PVE mobs. Evo had to try what...4 times? Plus Evo was amazingly bad at PVP. As soon as TW turned from mostly PVE to mostly PVP, Evo would have gotten bumped off.

Ok, on this front I can comment, yes, Evo did try 4 times first time the average level in the guild was... 50ish and there were only 2 participants in the city attack over level 70, which means oh, virtually nobody had even a TT green weapon. (there were 6 TT60 weaps that I can recall), by the time the next faction tried it (a week or two after Evo succeeded) people were farming TT90. At the time of Evo's decline Evolution was the second most powerful faction on the TW map, Radiance being first before the Bomb was armed.

Damn I wish I had a copy of my "Taoist's prayer" blaspehmy that I posted in WC one day before a Tao TW. Something like: Our father, who art in 1k, hallowed be this game, our kingdom come, our will be done, on land as well as when flying...

Onto the what if topic

What if nothing in the game cost real world money other than fashion and mounts?
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Ooh, its LoR, ducky and Paul! Where you guys been? Hi!

On the Rawthorne topic, I liked him, thought he was badass. I can understand how a lot of people despised him, if you didn't like being called a complete *insert overly offensive expletive* here if you were genuinely playing like a drunk primate (or otherwise annoyed him), the game would be less fun.
    Sadly a lot of people do play like drunk primates, and Raw was far too mean to them.

I don't think he was ever mean to me, if he had been I would probably have been just as mean back... then we would have had a manhug later on and been friends again.

Steering this topic right back on track, without straying from my initial bit about Raw...

What if Dominus had accepted Rawthorne when he app'd soon after its creation? I think it could have made Dominus a real powerhouse (It could also have seen 50 people exit the faction within a week, haha!)
    I love drinking tea
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I actually still play PWI when I'm not busy with IRL things (work, physical therapy, being a mother, and giving Raw **** for being himself).

But Rawthorne was in Dominus for a while before he took his unexcused leave of absence. If I remember correctly, Rule spent damn near a week to trying to get us to join Dominus after the Tao incident; we kept telling him 'no thank you, we enjoy not having guild obligations'. Eventually, Rawthorne convinced me to give Dominus a chance and told Rule to invite us both.
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Raw pissing people off was only partly due to the way he talked to people, both in game and on mic. The other part of it is because he's a delusional idiot who thought he knew best when in actuality he was an idiot.
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Raw is a good guy,he just lacks finesse with his words lol. As for him and LoR joining Dominus, it took poking and prodding from me and raw to get lor to agree to it.She was reluctant but i think between raw being a pain in the **** and my irresistible charm,it worked.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited April 2013
    Options
    The Rawthorne now is much different from the Rawthorne back then; he's so much calmer and more careful with his words. I am well aware that a lot of his antics made a lot of people very mad, but I wouldn't go as far as calling him an idiot; there are a lot of people who still play PWI that are a lot more delusional than he ever was; a lot of his 'ideas' and 'opinions' actually worked if they were executed properly, and I'm not saying this because of my personal involvement with him.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    Options
    The Rawthorne now is much different from the Rawthorne back then; he's so much calmer and more careful with his words. I am well aware that a lot of his antics made a lot of people very mad, but I wouldn't go as far as calling him an idiot; there are a lot of people who still play PWI that are a lot more delusional than he ever was; a lot of his 'ideas' and 'opinions' actually worked if they were executed properly, and I'm not saying this because of my personal involvement with him.

Lol he changed?

Anyway I didn't really mind how he was back then either. I did my share of PVE with him and my only complaint was he ran things too "safe" whereas I like to do things faster with a bit more risk.

And I stand by what I said about respecting Rad the most when Raw was in charge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I remember running a few nirvanas with Raw on my veno. He was a fun guy! Very vocal though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
    edited April 2013
    Options
    He says thank you for that Aesthor.

But yes, he changed. I understand the bit of shock there too; I couldn't believe it either when we first got back in contact with each other.

Don't worry, he still likes to play things on the safe side a bit, but that's usually messed up by me running in like nothing matters!
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Lol he changed?

Anyway I didn't really mind how he was back then either. I did my share of PVE with him and my only complaint was he ran things too "safe" whereas I like to do things faster with a bit more risk.

And I stand by what I said about respecting Rad the most when Raw was in charge.

Hmm, quite same, Aes, then again for example me and oOo used to compete who could die the most in fb39 at 80+, so i wouldn't be surprised i was ahead there. I indeed think he didn't like to approve equally good alternatives (for change and improvement searching) if already tried ones had worked. :P
    edited April 2013
    Options
    What if nobody ever quit this server and the best gear to get was still TT99? Genies would still be here, apoth, def charms etc. Only difference is TT99 gear and TT100 weaps.
    Think of all the old Rad/Enrage/RoC/Tao people that would still be playing. A lot could happen from this. Discuss!
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    Options
    What if nobody ever quit this server and the best gear to get was still TT99? Genies would still be here, apoth, def charms etc. Only difference is TT99 gear and TT100 weaps.
    Think of all the old Rad/Enrage/RoC/Tao people that would still be playing. A lot could happen from this. Discuss!

I would follow Hong our fearless leader! And his 5 vit build. Actually now that I think back on it, I am not sure how he survived all the HFs and stuns he dropped with his crappy defenses....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elemental_w - Heavens Tear
    Elemental_w - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Guy's lets be honest here...

It's all Tao's fault.