Sirens of War Content Update

Options

Comments

• Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Alright, I got to level 40 on pwcn.

I wasn't able to get an instant 80 character right away, I think a new batch of servers that were opened in yesterday's maintenance allowed me to do so.

There are two things that interest me right now and it's both the spiritual pulse system and the instant 80 stuff.

The spiritual pulse system is essentially chinese acupuncture, or the meridians, that serves as an alternative stat system. Instead of giving you stats, it gives you hp, phys attack, mag attack, phys defense, and mag defense.

The window for that looks like this.

The items for this, as I mentioned in the post above, can be got from dailies. School teacher gives you three of them, bh at lvl 40 and 80 gives you one of them. This may be different at higher level bh's.

As you can see, I didn't actually use the items yet, I'm hoping to translate some things before I go into further detail about this.

Now, for the instant 80.

I really don't know if this is even a feature that will come to PWI. It seems to be a system set up through wanmei's website, and it looks like content that normally isn't brought over(pw radio, etc etc).

Anyhow, after meeting the requirements (account made before a certain time, level 40, 2x culti), I was able to make a veno character and get her to 80. The item for level 80 was sent to me via mail, and indeed it gave me 35 million experience (and about 7 million sp).

When I get back to my desktop later tonight I'll see what items are included with the level 80 bundle box. I was given a few set of items but I couldn't figure out where to redeem them (or what I have to do in order to redeem them). I know for sure that one of the tickets gives a set of armor and a weapon, which I believe to be 80 green hh.

The instant 80 bundle box had some other neat items such as the geographic map and teleport stones.
    The "free gift timer quests" (I don't know what else to call them, it's basically elder quest) appears to give more items after level 60 or 70, I got 100 of mp and hp food, more teleport stones, and timed gold hp and mp charms.

I went with a veno so I could test the pet system. I'll try and get to this next time I am on.

lol compared whit the mine, your post is very complete and long, about the spiritual pulse, the most probable later you will prove it and the most probable i'm wrong, but by the lame traduction from google in understoot that the spirtual pulse works unloking acupuncture points, the item from the npc works for unloke points, betwen more lvl more points you are able to ulonk and, differend convination of them enace your deff or attak in different forms. i'm not sure if you have to find a correct convination and it will reset if you fail, or it work as our actual stat system where whe can reset points whit reset notes.

the GM buttom would be a good idea, but the squad talk, great part of the people here use vent, skype or other ways more private, could be realy annoying have some one that we do not like talking in the squad. and the spiritual pulse system, i have the expectations that it will be here, big changes related to the servers i doub that can happen here, but the spiritaual pulse afect direct to the stats of the characters, and remember only a couple of weeks ago we got the weapon fashion and many hats and fashion sets that was exclusive of the chines new year, we are in middle of may and that things was released in chine at the first days of february, if my memmory do not fail, the gm butom and the squad talk was releaced in pwi china after the new year, if it is true maybe in a couple of months we will have it, and if my memory failed and that things was released before the chinese new year, then we not will have it never, and sorry for my bad english
  • Dami_ - Heavens Tear
    Dami_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    one thing that i realy desire is that Perfect worl entreteiment update pwi to the angelica engine 3, i mean, arround 2010 they made a complete game called Swordsman online made whit the angelica engine 2 (our actual game engine) and then they researched a new engine, trowed all to the trash and remake it completly new on the Angelica engine 3, is an awesome engine, you see in youtube sowordsman online or saint seiya online (o.o yes i do not know but they got the rigths from sega and other japanese corporations for can make a mmorpg based in the universe of saint seiya (knigths of zodiac)), PWI is already a kinda outdated game, my desire is that almost they do a slowly trancition to the new engine, it have a good population of people, i know that not is the most awesome game, and some things become repetitive, but i like pwi, and almost i desire that be updated for give us more years of fun.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I've been a bit busy lately, though now I have some free time.

Apparently, I missed the server merge and with that server merge, I no longer have Bubbles-Lothrainis.

I'm supposedly a new forum account now and not only do I have to wait a few days to make a new thread, I can't edit my old ones or keep my post count. Oh well, more time to spruce up my content update there that's in notepad. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I've been a bit busy lately, though now I have some free time.

Apparently, I missed the server merge and with that server merge, I no longer have Bubbles-Lothrainis.

I'm supposedly a new forum account now and not only do I have to wait a few days to make a new thread, I can't edit my old ones or keep my post count. Oh well, more time to spruce up my content update there that's in notepad. b:surrender
    You can't select your lothranis avatar from the top left? I wonder why sweetiebot's avatar was never deleted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot's was never changed; if you had her go and edit avatar, the Lothranis account would no longer be available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot's was never changed; if you had her go and edit avatar, the Lothranis account would no longer be available.
    I asked what is the name is that you think is yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

Yeah, that's what happened.

When I logged on earlier, I saw that my avatar in the upper left corner poofed, so without a second thought I went to go refresh it. I didn't notice it said Morai until after I saw the message in big bold letters telling me I can't make new threads for three days.

Not that it matters too much but perhaps val could fix it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I asked what is the name is that you think is yours.

quiet down, you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Some new content got added to PWCN today:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20130604/70485.shtml

- New "Title" System
    - New "Love Making" system (not joking)
    - Ability to reset buildings in the faction base
    - Increase of prestige cap to 7000 with new rewards when you hit the cap, back to doing Morai dailies :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Curious on the new morai items, it sounds like.....attack and defense charms? Also, used google translate (which sucks, I know. D:), but it mentions skill books?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The joys of google translate "joss beast city activity reproduction"
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    hopefully some items using those new equipment slots created with the morai expansion....at least i hope so...would be kinda silly to implement new features without any purpose.

p.s. fingers crossed for that "Feast of the Demons" or the "Demon linghuan Fox" or those changes to wizzies shields (don't ask me where i've read that... about shields... cuz i don't remember)
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I wonder when they are going to add the reset item for the morai divine emissary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

- New "Title" System
    - Increase of prestige cap to 7000 with new rewards when you hit the cap, back to doing Morai dailies :(

Damn it, back to morai dailies indeed >_< But I wonder another thing... How much longer for the pets update b:cry
    slamstone wrote: »
    hopefully some items using those new equipment slots created with the morai expansion....at least i hope so...would be kinda silly to implement new features without any purpose.

p.s. fingers crossed for that "Feast of the Demons" or the "Demon linghuan Fox" or those changes to wizzies shields (don't ask me where i've read that... about shields... cuz i don't remember)

My friend told me long time ago that that thing about the shields was in a suggestions forums. So that was just a suggestion. Probably it ain't happening. Wizards are very op anyway, they don't need better shields.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Aren't we due for another content update in like a month or so? Assuming the 3 month trend stays.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

b:shocked

PWI, soon to be a dating service after all.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    delta with vile waves or bosses anyone? plus a way to send subwaves earlier (with bonus rewards based on time, like a tower defense game). Now that sounds tremendously fun, decently balanced across classes (put some pdmg immune to ensure breaking seekers' dominance) and make them hit hard enough to require proper tanking/stunning/aggro ping pong. perhaps extend the squad limit to 10 too.

Just make a epsilon wave for 101+ with harder mobs and bosses.
    Don't go and make delta so hard people without R9 can never do their culti.
    b:bye
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i want new gear, not new morai content >.< i bet 90% of us NPCed their morai warrior badges anyway...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i want new gear, not new morai content >.< i bet 90% of us NPCed their morai warrior badges anyway...

is r9 s3/Nirv s3 boring already?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited June 2013
    Options
    is r9 s3/Nirv s3 boring already?

already? you must be joking^^ thanks to the nation war update, everyone has it since ages, even normal "bh-only" players -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Curious on the new morai items, it sounds like.....attack and defense charms? Also, used google translate (which sucks, I know. D:), but it mentions skill books?

I'm pretty sure it's saying "level 79 culti sage/demon skill books". I'm not quite sure how that works out since most of us only have 2 level 79 skills and there are 3 orders.

They are probably talking about sage/demon versions of morai skills though since those only need lvl 79 cultivation. I'll know more once the patch is live.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it's saying "level 79 culti sage/demon skill books". I'm not quite sure how that works out since most of us only have 2 level 79 skills and there are 3 orders.

They are probably talking about sage/demon versions of morai skills though since those only need lvl 79 cultivation. I'll know more once the patch is live.

new skills sounds good, hopefully we have the option to re-take those 20%/50%/80% badges then :) ty for keeping us updated btw b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    So PWI and PWCN both the version has same maintenance time slot ? b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    So PWI and PWCN both the version has same maintenance time slot ? b:surprised

I don't think so, but they are in the future...not sure how it works really lol.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    hopefully we have the option to re-take those 20%/50%/80% badges then
    i still have those badges and 5k at each order f:sneaky show me the skills f:farewell

and about new armors/wep...there is no need for them yet...at least not for r9/nv.

yes alot of players have them, thats true....but u don't take into account the necessary time to refine them properly...if they release now or in september....they'll have just a majority of +5-+7 with some exclusive maybe....few +10 and fewer +12 with pack shards....therefore no chiekungs sales.

maybe a new recast to morai ones and r8...f:shh

sure they need to introduce something op to milk the cashcow...thats true....but not in the r9/nv department.....maybe that pack helm or something.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Sage/Demon level 79 skills? f:stare

If that was true, it would be very interesting. I just hope they don't give preference to sage venos again...f:worry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Sage/Demon level 79 skills? f:stare

If that was true, it would be very interesting. I just hope they don't give preference to sage venos again...f:worry

Hope so.
    Sage and Demon are balanced right now for Venomancers. I was a little irked with the new form and demons getting the short end of the stick but I can live with that.

However, if they indeed add Sage/Demon to the Morai skills or the lvl79 skills and break that balance I'll be pissed. Come on devs, don't break something that's not broken >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

I want new morai content..

- New "Title" System

AHAHAHAHAHA. I just switched from Corona minutes ago after capping my prestige and influence. rofl.. oh well, I'll just switch back in 24 hours..
    edited June 2013
    Options

Looking through the patch data it actually said... "lvl79 and Celestial Sage / Celestial Demon skill books."
    It's just a new way to make level 79 skills and level 100 skill books (without Apocalypse pages or Chrono pages).

No new skills unfortunately.

Shroud gets defense charms at 7000 prestige while corona and luminance get attack charms.
    The new attack charms in Corona and Luminance work on G16 weapons (ie R9)
    They are all stackable up to 9999 fortunately

Shroud @ 7000 prestige
    phys defense charm -45% (5 influence for 10 pack)
    mag defense charm -45% (10 influence for 10 pack)

Corona @ 7000 prestige
    Phys attack charm = 10 influence for 100 +220 phys attack charms (works on g16 weaps)

Luminance @ 7000 prestige
    Mag attack charm = 30 influence for 100 +265 mag attack charms (works on g16 weaps)

Also they added a texture for the Adversity daggers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Also they added a texture for the Adversity daggers.
    b:dirty give me that patch now.

How do they look, do you have an image? or at least the DDS file to share? b:shocked
This discussion has been closed.