Sirens of War Content Update

1111213141517»

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    LOL...[...][Voldemort] reduces the frequency of occurrence and attack power; [...]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    [Voldemort] reduces the frequency of occurrence and attack power
    Voldemort is actually the Blazing Demonswords in Momaganon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rumor about new rank 9rrr coming soon on pwcn forum.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Isn`t that 3rd link about *cough* dating?

Yea, that screen shot contains settings for the new online dating/love making feature they mentioned on pwcn.

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/130608/10021370682674781.jpg

The first tab menu lets you choose the time you are active in game, and what type of things you enjoy doing.

The second tab menu lets you choose your hobbies in real life

The third lets you choose your age, and what Chinese zodiac animal you are.

The forth tab lets you choose what kind of relationship you are looking for:
    1. Study with a teacher, 2. looking for a platonic/friend relationship, and 3. looking for lovers.

It's just a preference setting that the game might use to match you up with someone in game. I don't see anything sexual or anything intimate activities mentioned on the menus. On the 3rd tab, the first option/radio button is for those under the age of 18. I can see that this can make it to the pwi version. It doesn't seem to be a serious dating thing, just probably finding an in game partner.
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yea, that screen shot contains settings for the new online dating/love making feature they mentioned on pwcn.

The first tab menu lets you choose the time you are active in game, and what type of things you enjoy doing.

1. Study with a teacher, 2. looking for a platonic/friend relationship, and 3. looking for lovers.

It's just a preference setting that the game might use to match you up with someone in game. I don't see anything sexual or anything intimate activities mentioned on the menus. On the 3rd tab, the first option/radio button is for those under the age of 18. I can see that this can make it to the pwi version. It doesn't seem to be a serious dating thing, just probably finding an in game partner.

sick chinese no lifers turning game into second life b:cute
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes. On pwcn they actually had the new battlefields before they expanded the map.

Then it shouldn't be too hard to implement that smaller map while PW tries to implement svs funcionality, should it? b:sweat
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    God Valley achievements mode

does this mean a change in GV or am i getting it wrong?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013

This actually sounds nice o.o I thought it was just for finding "love" but if its purpose is to find a gaming partner then it's not too bad.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Another way for PWI to get people buying wediding packs
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • w34kd0g
    w34kd0g Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Another trash update
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    slamstone wrote: »
    god Valley Achievements Mode

Does This Mean A Change In Gv Or Am I Getting It Wrong?

Awesome :d
    you only purge once #yopo
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Where is my def lvl skill on panda b:shutup
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013