CrimsonJr vs Valhalla 4/27/13

Sparklecat - Harshlands
Sparklecat - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Dawnglory (EU)
Since no one reminded me to post this on these forums.... Here's my TW vid.
Enjoy! :P b:victoryb:surrender http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTx7H8iYpFE
Post edited by Sparklecat - Harshlands on

Comments

• Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't people ever get tired of watching what is basically the same thing over and over again?

It's not as if something amazing or even different is being achieved - it's just a routine TW.

All the money spent on bandwidth uploading a 2 hour video that gets 20 views could have instead been spent on feeding 50 hungry children in Africa.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All the money spent on bandwidth uploading a 2 hour video that gets 20 views could have instead been spent on feeding 50 hungry children in Africa.

Are you ****ing ****ting me
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Don't people ever get tired of watching what is basically the same thing over and over again?

It's not as if something amazing or even different is being achieved - it's just a routine TW.

Oh **** off.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Aylith - Harshlands
    Aylith - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013

All the air you waste breathing during your insignificant existence could have filled the lungs of hundreds of thousands of hard working, honest citizens in our society not living in their female parental unit's underground quarters. Shame on you forum parasite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My pixels bring all the boys to Dark, and they're like, I'll buy gear for ya. Damn right, CS r9 for ya.
    Take this free zen, you don't have to charge! b:kiss
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Last I checked, Harshlands forums was not a place for one specific guild to spam all of their TW vids that no one really cares about, while trash talking other guilds.

So **** off, CrimsonJr, get your own forums, or post something actually useful, instead of spamming the boards with every single 10 minute TW you did this weekend from multiple points of view.

Thank you for your consideration. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Last I checked, Harshlands forums was not a place for one specific guild to spam all of their TW vids that no one really cares about, while trash talking other guilds.

So **** off, CrimsonJr, get your own forums, or post something actually useful, instead of spamming the boards with every single 10 minute TW you did this weekend from multiple points of view.

Thank you for your consideration. b:thanks

Two things:

1) Your posts here are a waste of bandwidth too. The difference is that while people obviously do enjoy those videos, nobody cares about any of your posts. All you do is hang around here with some pretentious stuck-up attitude like you're better than everyone because you quit the game, the bitter irony being that holy HELL you must be sad if you can't walk away from the forum of a game you quit.

2) Please name one user within the Harshlands forum that enjoys your company.

There isn't one. No one likes you. I blatantly told you this and your response was to flip out and post some thread titled "I know you'll read this," which again, bitterly ironically, I didn't read, because everything you type on these forums is just an absolute waste of space totally irrelevant to PWI and Harshlands, and I honestly don't have an ounce of respect for the opinion of a person who can't walk away from the forums of a game he long quit while constantly condescendingly posting and implying how pathetic everyone is for still playing, even when it's clear he's universally unwanted.

So please, do us all a favor. Do the starving children in Africa a favor and stop posting here so PWI can save money of bandwidth and use it to buy food from them. This is your chance to be a HERO!! b:victory All you have to do is kindly **** off! b:laugh
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Long, you don't seem to understand why people used to post videos of their TW's on HL forums.

There used to be EPIC, 3 hour fights between kingdom and kylin, Crimson and QQme, where TW leaders spent whole weekends planning squads, strategies, and gearing up their people.

Everyone ON HL wanted to see those.

The stuff you guys are posting?

...10 minute crystal walks, where no one actually displays anything even remotely related to skill.

To add to that, you also spend the next 10 posts describing how bad the factions you're fighting are, while trying your best to boost your own faction's egos.

It's, guess what? Annoying and Pretentious. Yep.

I'm willing to compromise though Long.

Stop posting **** vids no one outside of Crimson Jr even remotely cares about, and I'll stop bashing you guys when you post that ****.

TY, and thank you for you consideration. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Useless bandwith

Please cover up. Your desperation is showing and its quite disgusting.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Please cover up. Your desperation is showing and its quite disgusting.

*facepalm*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Since no one reminded me to post this on these forums.... Here's my TW vid.
    Enjoy! :P b:victoryb:surrender http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTx7H8iYpFE

Btw this isn't anything personally related to you, SparkleCat. The post was directed more to the other members of CrimJr, who post multiple 10 minute TW vids every week, and start a new thread for basically every one. It's a bit annoying and rude for players not in Crimjr, as other guilds post their stuff on private guild forums, or in the thread specifically made for posting TW vids stickied above (which you should make sure to do in the future).

If you're not the type to enjoy these forum trolls, well, feel free not to read them, and enjoy playing PWI as just a game. Welcome to HL forums ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Every time Burnout posts, an African child starves to death.

Please mods, do the right thing. Ban Burnout, both for the children and for Harshlands.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2013

2) Please name one user within the Harshlands forum that enjoys your company.

Wrong. I do. Keep posting Burnout.
    NGTUy53.png

• Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Every time Burnout posts, an African child starves to death.

Please mods, do the right thing. Ban Burnout, both for the children and for Harshlands.

Please note that the order of the current top 10 list of "most QQ ever on forums" has now changed. This was the previous list:

1. Mayhem
    2. Valhalla
    3. blabla...
    4. blabla..

The new list is now:

1. Mayhem
    2. CrimsonJr
    3. bla...
    4. bla...

Valhalla has been lowered to #3 on the list.

Thank you and please feel free to return to your previously scheduled activities.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Blah blah blah, whine whine whine! I'm starved for attention!

Would you like cheese with your whine, or will you be taking your QQ's to go?

Ten minute crystal walks? ****, please. We're working with alts here--hell, my Veno's level 80, and fighting in those wars every week. There's even worse geared and worse leveled alts in there doing the same thing.

If I wanted to hear QQing I'd be back in Mayhem. I never thought I'd met someone who cries about stupid sh*t more than Adalgiso.

Is it that you're sick of the videos, or that you're too embarrassed to post your own? Do you even like....do anything? Where's yours at? Got anything more interesting for us to watch?

I tell you what, you post videos of you in a pink leotard dancing to David Bowie songs, and we'll stop posting TW videos, how's that sound?
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Would you like cheese with your whine, or will you be taking your QQ's to go?

Ten minute crystal walks? ****, please. We're working with alts here--hell, my Veno's level 80, and fighting in those wars every week. There's even worse geared and worse leveled alts in there doing the same thing.

If I wanted to hear QQing I'd be back in Mayhem. I never thought I'd met someone who cries about stupid sh*t more than Adalgiso.

Is it that you're sick of the videos, or that you're too embarrassed to post your own? Do you even like....do anything? Where's yours at? Got anything more interesting for us to watch?

I tell you what, you post videos of you in a pink leotard dancing to David Bowie songs, and we'll stop posting TW videos, how's that sound?

How about you post your vids in the giant, 300 reply thread that was specifically made for posting TW related stuff? Or are you so starved for attention that you need to make a new thread for every random idea that comes into your mind?

Are the ppl in CrimJr really that dense?

...Actually wait, if Born_Free is in there, that kind of explains it. N/M.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tbh, should probably just put all the vids of the same war in one thread instead of making multiple threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    *facepalm*
    <3

You really like to whine don't you?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    <3

You really like to whine don't you?

You're all annoying, and according to Longknife, this argument has caused the death of eight more nameless African babies, thus I feel compelled to continue trolling.

Hopefully by the end of this thread at least 100 more African babies will meet their end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    You're all annoying, and according to Longknife, this argument has caused the death of eight more nameless African babies, thus I feel compelled to continue trolling.

Hopefully by the end of this thread at least 100 more African babies will meet their end.

According to me? You're the one who brought up the stupid issue. All I'm doing is pointing out the frivilousness and hypocricy of your statement. Don't even get me started on how many African babies we'd theoretically save if you never uploaded those terriawful "PVP videos" of yours where you spammed your basic spell over and over while the gear did all the work for you, then you'd get a 20k crit, cream your pants and upload it incapable of understanding why a 20 second fight where a person spams their basic attack isn't even -remotely- interesting. Why don't you go check the view count on those and compare it to the CJr vids posted this week?

Right, it was a place for all guilds to do that. That we choose to talk and upload vids while Champs (who had a pretty epic fight vs Omerta I hear) and Exiles do not, is not our fault. Let alone is it my fault, given I didn't upload -any- of these videos. Yet you wanna hold me responsible for people in my guild deciding to make videos.

As for trash-talking? I'd love to hear a convincing argument from the opposing sides. They never can though, hence they shutup.

Long, you don't seem to understand why people used to post videos of their TW's on HL forums.

There used to be EPIC, 3 hour fights between kingdom and kylin, Crimson and QQme, where TW leaders spent whole weekends planning squads, strategies, and gearing up their people.

Everyone ON HL wanted to see those.

See this?
    All you do is hang around here with some pretentious stuck-up attitude like you're better than everyone because you quit the game, the bitter irony being that holy HELL you must be sad if you can't walk away from the forum of a game you quit.

Called it. That's EXACTLY what I mean.

You're just another tool that views himself as superior to others just because you supposedly played the game first. You sit here lording the fairy-tale "good 'ole days" over us with an attitude that cannot and WILL not be pleased. Why? Because it's not about the good 'ole days actually being better, it's about you desperately clinging onto something to feed your superiority complex. If you actually played, you'd know that the game still has 3 hours wars, and if you actually played, you'd know that CJr is one of the factions that most frequently has them. There's a reason people are so enthusiastic about the guild and a reason it gets 50+ people joining back the moment they hear it's TW active: because the TWs are fun.
    That you refuse to take part in fun TWs or just go watch something else, and instead sit and QQ about how you don't care? Swear to god, something must be wrong with you, because it's not exactly like anything's keeping you here. FFS, we're practically ASKING you to leave.

If I wanted to see stupid **** like that pretentious little attitude that you know better about the game because you joined first, I'd go to General discussion and join any of the 20,000 threads saying "game is dying/dead." I don't, because I'm more than accustomed to that attitude, and in my experience it's never done a damned productive thing ever. It's unfortunate that now you sit here as Harshland's personal whiner....even though you don't play the game. Nor do you know any of the regular posters here. Nor are you remotely liked by any of the normal posters here; ffs the guy that claims he likes your post is from the guild we just slaughtered ~2 weeks ago.

You're all annoying

"Hi, I'm Burnout. I've openly admitted that I find 90% of the active posters on Harshlands subforum annoying, I don't even play the game, and I get really worked up when one of them implies he doesn't like me, to the point where I make entire threads on the subject.

Instead of doing what any normal human being would do and leaving to find a forum I like better, I'm gonna continue to visit the forums and cry about how no one likes me or my posts that are typically 100% irrelevant to PWI and Harshlands."

There's nothing productive about you posting here.
    No good can come of you posting here.

I mean for example, by comparison I'm sure you think my posts about the failings of various Harshlands factions are stupid. The difference? They're productive; some people do listen (see Born_Free and LivingWater) and then viola, I'm bringing about change in server politics.
    Your posts however are nothing short of blatant whining. The starving kids comment was such outrageous whining. And if you truly DO believe it? Kinda hard to take you serious when you hypocritically continue posting here.

Lastly I expect you to argue "well I think you're an *** and I wanna bring about change in you."
    You won't. You know why? I don't have an ounce of respect for you. I'm not joking when I said I didn't even read your "I know you'll read this" thread for me. I laughed and hit the X on my browser saying "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED," because I don't care what you have to say about me. You're a bitter guy that doesn't even play the game that's been hostile towards me ever since I said your PVP videos sucked massive balls, and now all you do is lord over how much greater you are than us for quitting the game. Call me crazy, but it doesn't EXACTLY sound like I have any reason to hear you out, because it just sounds like you're massively butthurt rather than you have a good, intelligent observation or something to say about me.

So no, I don't respect you, and yes, I do tune you out. If you think I need changing, fine, hope someone else does it, because I promise you YOU won't.

So I'll ask again: what purpose is there in your posts? Because I sure as hell don't see any.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    Something about dead babies

You didn't answer my question but you continued to whine about silly things, so I'm gonna guess that yes, you do like to whine. Simply as a desperate plea for attention because people are enjoying something you don't.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • redthewitch
    redthewitch Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    CrimsonJr ~ coming to you live and in color, we don't play favorites. Crimson and you other big dogs beware. Nothing can stop us.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    You didn't answer my question but you continued to whine about silly things, so I'm gonna guess that yes, you do like to whine. Simply as a desperate plea for attention because people are enjoying something you don't.

If you wanna see whine, look at the 2 posts Longknife just made.

GG LOL.

"Mods plz ban Burnout on forums I'm begging you I'm about to cry plZzZz" b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You don't even play PWI, but you come waste your time on PWI's forum...That's pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who wants to do some ARAMs with me? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    You don't even play PWI, but you come waste your time on PWI's forum...That's pathetic.

I still merchant and PK. Need a couple more basic badges.

I come to forums b/c I just enjoy seeing all the QQ from CrimJr lackeys.

They're actually trying to convince GMs to ban me out of desperation....that's sad. Way to stay classy, CrimJr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rafael - Harshlands
    Rafael - Harshlands Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    u r all old
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    Somethingabout****ifiknowhestopedmakingsenseafterhissecondpost
    So you're pretty delusional at this point since no ones done anything like what you're describing but hey, to each their own.

I miss the forum's block feature.
    Who wants to do some ARAMs with me? b:cute
    Whats an ARAM and can I burn it with fire? If so I'd love too in 25+ days

u r all old

**** I thought I was hiding those grey hairs well.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • pozia
    pozia Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    n/m lol
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    As for trash-talking? I'd love to hear a convincing argument from the opposing sides. They never can though, hence they shutup.

See, this is part of the reason I view CrimJr as such a pathetic little guild. You won, you can say whatever you want and still be right. Does that mean you should, though? Nope. It's a game, where ppl play to have fun. If you win, say GG, that's that. Losers will hate, but you won, so who cares? Is your ego so bruised and tiny that you need to talk about how awesome and great your guild is and how bad the guild you just beat is?

That's called gloating, and is part of the reason why CrimJr is a **** guild. Sorry, just telling the truth.
    Why don't you go check the view count on those and compare it to the CJr vids posted this week?

I don't really care about my vids or yours, but since you seem to be obsessed with this issue of "my pvp vids", and bring it up in every single QQ post you make (which brings up questions of just how bitter you are, since I've generally tried to avoid responding to it the multiple times you brought it up, lets settle it once and for all. TBH, I think your anger has made you a bit delusional).

CrimsonJr Vs Kylin: : 87 views, with 3 upvotes from the failsquad of Cytte, Longknife, and Aylith.

Sparklecat's Vid: 76 views, with those same 3 upvotes from, guess who? Yep, the exact same failsquad.

Now lets compare some of my random vids. Lets see, umm,

A random Video i made : 3860 views. This was back when I wanted to run TM but didn't know whether I could do it, so I just went in and did a trial run by myself and recorded it to get the time and check if it would be a gold medal.

The pvp vid where i supposedly cast only 1 skill the entire fight? 12,173 views, 18 upvotes. Did I make some mistakes in that fight? Sure, but people enjoyed watching it nontheless. Did I care? Nope. I got owned by the sin, and still posted the vid for ****s and giggles.

It's nice to make a free $100 from monetization, right? On vids that took 5 minutes to make? Damn.

Instead of doing what any normal human being would do and leaving to find a forum I like better, I'm gonna continue to visit the forums and cry about how no one likes me or my posts that are typically 100% irrelevant to PWI and Harshlands."

There's nothing productive about you posting here.
    No good can come of you posting here.

...And this is part of the reason I still post here. You're so easy to provoke, and yes, I do get lot of entertainment value from that. I visit these forums about once a week, and if nothing interesting pops up, I don't even give a ****. Occasionally though, stuff like this thread happens, where a person gets so worked up over a 30 second post I made, that he starts losing his cool and asking mods for bans, posting lies, and generally trying to prop up his EGO as much as he can.

In all honesty, you respond with absolute anger and bitterness to my posts despite the fact that there are many who troll these boards and post about how much they hate the game (like saveless), which makes me question your character and whether you have some unkempt anger or other problem in life.

It's a pretty rare thing for me to actually resort to simply trash talking other people rather than bringing up their mistakes and hypocrisies, but you're a sad enough person to actually make me have to do it.

Anyway, that's that. Sorry I was so rough on you, but you know, someone needs to tell you the truth. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.