CrimsonJr vs Valhalla 4/27/13

2»

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blablabla...

CrimsonJr Vs Kylin: : 87 views, with 3 upvotes from the failsquad of Cytte, Longknife, and Aylith.

Sparklecat's Vid: 76 views, with those same 3 upvotes from, guess who? Yep, the exact same failsquad.

Now lets compare some of my random vids. Lets see, umm,

A random Video i made : 3860 views. This was back when I wanted to run TM but didn't know whether I could do it, so I just went in and did a trial run by myself and recorded it to get the time and check if it would be a gold medal.

The pvp vid where i supposedly cast only 1 skill the entire fight? 12,173 views, 18 upvotes. Did I make some mistakes in that fight? Sure, but people enjoyed watching it nontheless. Did I care? Nope. I got owned by the sin, and still posted the vid for ****s and giggles.

blablabla...

You take 2 TW videos old of 5 days and compare them to 2 ''PVP/PVE'' videos of more then 1 year old....

What are you trying to prove?

Are you stupid at the point to don't realize it's normal that old videos get more view then recent videos?

And you compare TW videos to ''PVP/PVE'' videos...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You take 2 TW videos old of 5 days and compare them to 2 ''PVP/PVE'' videos of more then 1 year old....

What are you trying to prove?

Are you stupid at the point to don't realize it's normal that old videos get more view then recent videos?

And you compare TW videos to ''PVP/PVE'' videos...

I know most CrimJr are a bit dense, so i'll kindly direct you to read Longknife's quote:
    Why don't you go check the view count on those and compare it to the CJr vids posted this week?

He wanted me to compare my vids to any CrimJr vids posted this week. As in, new vids.

It's ok though, i'm used to the stupidity of most Cjr members, so I forgive you. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    See, this is part of the reason I view CrimJr as such a pathetic little guild. You won, you can say whatever you want and still be right. Does that mean you should, though? Nope. It's a game, where ppl play to have fun. If you win, say GG, that's that. Losers will hate, but you won, so who cares? Is your ego so bruised and tiny that you need to talk about how awesome and great your guild is and how bad the guild you just beat is?

That's called gloating, and is part of the reason why CrimJr is a **** guild. Sorry, just telling the truth.

I don't really care about my vids or yours, but since you seem to be obsessed with this issue of "my pvp vids", and bring it up in every single QQ post you make (which brings up questions of just how bitter you are, since I've generally tried to avoid responding to it the multiple times you brought it up, lets settle it once and for all. TBH, I think your anger has made you a bit delusional).

CrimsonJr Vs Kylin: : 87 views, with 3 upvotes from the failsquad of Cytte, Longknife, and Aylith.

Sparklecat's Vid: 76 views, with those same 3 upvotes from, guess who? Yep, the exact same failsquad.

Now lets compare some of my random vids. Lets see, umm,

A random Video i made : 3860 views. This was back when I wanted to run TM but didn't know whether I could do it, so I just went in and did a trial run by myself and recorded it to get the time and check if it would be a gold medal.

The pvp vid where i supposedly cast only 1 skill the entire fight? 12,173 views, 18 upvotes. Did I make some mistakes in that fight? Sure, but people enjoyed watching it nontheless. Did I care? Nope. I got owned by the sin, and still posted the vid for ****s and giggles.

It's nice to make a free $100 from monetization, right? On vids that took 5 minutes to make? Damn.

...And this is part of the reason I still post here. You're so easy to provoke, and yes, I do get lot of entertainment value from that. I visit these forums about once a week, and if nothing interesting pops up, I don't even give a ****. Occasionally though, stuff like this thread happens, where a person gets so worked up over a 30 second post I made, that he starts losing his cool and asking mods for bans, posting lies, and generally trying to prop up his EGO as much as he can.

In all honesty, you respond with absolute anger and bitterness to my posts despite the fact that there are many who troll these boards and post about how much they hate the game (like saveless), which makes me question your character and whether you have some unkempt anger or other problem in life.

It's a pretty rare thing for me to actually resort to simply trash talking other people rather than bringing up their mistakes and hypocrisies, but you're a sad enough person to actually make me have to do it.

Anyway, that's that. Sorry I was so rough on you, but you know, someone needs to tell you the truth. b:thanks

I don't think you get it. You seem to be severely overestimating how much people care about you, to the point where you took a joke post and concluded I've apparently told the mods to come ban you (yet this thread remains open, pro logic right there).

I read your posts and I immediately ask myself what value they hold because you don't even play the game. You opinion of CJr, or ANY guild for that matter, is meaningless because you don't play. This would be like if I asked Bella her opinion of the Golden State Warriors or Germany's National Football Team; I wouldn't give her answer any attention unless she were to prove she actually knew something about them, but I don't exactly imagine her liking sports, so her opinion of those is rather worthless to me.
    Your opinion is worthless for me. That's what I mean when I said "I don't respect you;" I don't even give your posts the time of day. Yes, I skimmed the above post completely, which I never do with anyone else.

But you seem to think that everyone here actually cares what you think. We don't. And no, it's NOT because you're "telling the truth and we can't handle it" or whatever excuse you wanna feed yourself, it's because you -literally- don't play the game so we have no logical reason to value your opinion of guilds or players.

Also, while I am absolutely shocked your vid managed 12k views, thanks for linking it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, those were the types of videos Burnout used to post that led me to tell him his vids are boring as snot. This is the guy telling you your videos are boring. This is the guy that likes to go in threads and voice his opinion like he's better than everyone. It would be funny if it weren't so true.

Have you ever considered maybe your video got that many views because people are laughing at you, not with you? I mean, your video isn't the only video that has 0 dislikes and respectable views that people like to laugh at.

But yeah, overall point is no one gives a **** about your opinion of game factors (on the rare occassion you post it) because based on your lack of in-game experience, your opinion is pretty worthless.

EDIT: Also, hopefully this will help show you what I mean by "talking out of your rear," but I don't actually utilize the like function that often. I actually use it more as a way to find vids again that I don't quite want in my favorites list. If you want, I think I can actually set up a way to show off my liked videos list on my Youtube channel as proof, though I need to find how to do that cause currently it doesn't look like mine show for others.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know, I really should stop giving him the attention he wants. But his overreactions are too funny to pass up. He reminds me of Golgotha
    Opinions
    Everyone gloats, doesn't make them ****. Also do you know what someone QQing about something looks like? I mean you're just throwing that word out there to any post that doesn't agree with you. Its like listening to an Arrow to the knee joke.

So when are you gonna stop this temper tantrum?

For the record, I've never given a thumbs up to any youtube video. But hey, make more assumptions I don't mind watching you make an as out of yourself.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know, I really should stop giving him the attention he wants. But his overreactions are too funny to pass up. He reminds me of Golgotha

Everyone gloats, doesn't make them ****. Also do you know what someone QQing about something looks like? I mean you're just throwing that word out there to any post that doesn't agree with you. Its like listening to an Arrow to the knee joke.

So when are you gonna stop this temper tantrum?

For the record, I've never given a thumbs up to any youtube video. But hey, make more assumptions I don't mind watching you make an as out of yourself.

You can link that, I think. My channel for PWI videos, you can access the Liked list. Anyone can. My main channel must have that feature turned off, but I'm sure there's a way I can turn it back on somewhere.

Try going and liking some random video just to get a liked list, then access your channel from another account; you should see the liked list.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think you get it. You seem to be severely overestimating how much people care about you, to the point where you took a joke post and concluded I've apparently told the mods to come ban you (yet this thread remains open, pro logic right there).

I read your posts and I immediately ask myself what value they hold because you don't even play the game. You opinion of CJr, or ANY guild for that matter, is meaningless because you don't play. This would be like if I asked Bella her opinion of the Golden State Warriors or Germany's National Football Team; I wouldn't give her answer any attention unless she were to prove she actually knew something about them, but I don't exactly imagine her liking sports, so her opinion of those is rather worthless to me.
    Your opinion is worthless for me. That's what I mean when I said "I don't respect you;" I don't even give your posts the time of day. Yes, I skimmed the above post completely, which I never do with anyone else.

But you seem to think that everyone here actually cares what you think. We don't. And no, it's NOT because you're "telling the truth and we can't handle it" or whatever excuse you wanna feed yourself, it's because you -literally- don't play the game so we have no logical reason to value your opinion of guilds or players.

Also, while I am absolutely shocked your vid managed 12k views, thanks for linking it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, those were the types of videos Burnout used to post that led me to tell him his vids are boring as snot. This is the guy telling you your videos are boring. This is the guy that likes to go in threads and voice his opinion like he's better than everyone. It would be funny if it weren't so true.

Have you ever considered maybe your video got that many views because people are laughing at you, not with you? I mean, your video isn't the only video that has 0 dislikes and respectable views that people like to laugh at.

But yeah, overall point is no one gives a **** about your opinion of game factors (on the rare occassion you post it) because based on your lack of in-game experience, your opinion is pretty worthless.

EDIT: Also, hopefully this will help show you what I mean by "talking out of your rear," but I don't actually utilize the like function that often. I actually use it more as a way to find vids again that I don't quite want in my favorites list. If you want, I think I can actually set up a way to show off my liked videos list on my Youtube channel as proof, though I need to find how to do that cause currently it doesn't look like mine show for others.

The only thing I claimed in my posts was that your videos are a waste of good bandwidth - and considering its a miracle they can even break 100 views, I think that's a pretty accurate assumption.

You want to link me your list of liked videos? Guess what?

I don't give a ****. Neither does anyone else. The only reason I brought it up was because you seem to be obsessed with it, and try to reference my videos in every post, almost as if you think people even care. It simply reeks of desperation and bitterness.

That vid by Syntheros is actually more interesting than all the videos you've posted combined. Where are the people you claim are laughing at his vid?

His reverse kite vid was funny, no doubt, but man, get over it. He was a noob then (prolly still a noob now), but no, people don't spend all their time "laughing" at him like your deluded mind seems to think. He's also actually a pretty friendly guy who helps newbies out and genuinely enjoys the game.

Anyway, thanks for killing 20 more African Babies. Their blood is on your hands, CJR. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    closed for flaming. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.