Vicious PK Video!

Options
AriaArrow - Raging Tide
AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Finally went through a months collection of pk clips, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prptl4FVrWk&feature=youtu.be
Post edited by AriaArrow - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You really never do see me die, huh? :p

Looks like your favorite targets are elva and clergy.
    *takes notes*
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Special thanks to the mighty Bhavyy for teaching Tia video skillz.

You're welcome MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    LOL WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN!
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Elvenne not even guuuud
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    TY for posting your video.

Now the whole server can see how 10+ Vicious brag about killing 4-5 QQme.

Even plain my ***.

When we are even, we roll Vicious like cupcakes after a long night of drinking!

All I can say AriaArrow is this video is lovely but 10 vs 4-5....makes u look like a carebear.

4 people chasing Elveva till the end of the world...

never be able to kill Arawin when you guys outnumbered them 2 to 1....

Shame on Vicious pk skills....noobas are noobas! b:chuckle
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Whoa lots of anger there Spell_Caster? You win some You lose some(QQme usually lose some). AriaArrow is just posting her pvp video not bragging about ANYTHING. Just how Arawin posts videos(that put you to sleep).

Btw Gf in NW!b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    TY for posting your video.

Now the whole server can see how 10+ Vicious brag about killing 4-5 QQme.

Even plain my ***.

When we are even, we roll Vicious like cupcakes after a long night of drinking!

All I can say AriaArrow is this video is lovely but 10 vs 4-5....makes u look like a carebear.

4 people chasing Elveva till the end of the world...

never be able to kill Arawin when you guys outnumbered them 2 to 1....

Shame on Vicious pk skills....noobas are noobas! b:chuckle

LOL
    Spell. Elveva and Clergy got ROLLED by YOLO when he had HARKINS squad with him too!
    STICK to PVE, it's teaching you so much!
    Any non full +12 players you want to mention? NO! Because we FACEROLL you ALL! JAJAJKEKEK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    LOL
    Spell. Elveva and Clergy got ROLLED by YOLO when he had HARKINS squad with him too!
    STICK to PVE, it's teaching you so much!
    Any non full +12 players you want to mention? NO! Because we FACEROLL you ALL! JAJAJKEKEK

In that case, care for some more 1v1s Bhavvy? b:sin
  • AriaArrow - Raging Tide
    AriaArrow - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you want to talk strategy, if Arawin and Clergy are both present in a group fight (common), there's a reason why Clergy goes first. One he she don't fly back to SZ and he she they play support while Arawin only does so to res and that's only if hes alone. Arawin cares too much about no dieing to chase around the entire time when in the end realistically hes not going to be healing buffing resing like Clergy.

Arawin not dieing isn't bonus points in my book, its a purify weapon allowing someone to have a better K/D by a lot of safe zone dashing lol

I think its obvious we didn't outnumber consistently, I won't even argue that point because I believe its been beaten down for what, 3 years now? QQ outnumbered QQ out geared

Take this as an educational video on how to communicate to Elveva that your squad is dead and that running back after they all die isn't good.

BTW Karma to you after you post that flaming response you get flame nation and meet us consistently hahahahah
    edited April 2013
    Options
    If you want to talk strategy, if Arawin and Clergy are both present in a group fight (common), there's a reason why Clergy goes first. One he she don't fly back to SZ and he she they play support while Arawin only does so to res and that's only if hes alone. Arawin cares too much about no dieing to chase around the entire time when in the end realistically hes not going to be healing buffing resing like Clergy.

Arawin not dieing isn't bonus points in my book, its a purify weapon allowing someone to have a better K/D by a lot of safe zone dashing lol

I think its obvious we didn't outnumber consistently, I won't even argue that point because I believe its been beaten down for what, 3 years now? QQ outnumbered QQ out geared

Take this as an educational video on how to communicate to Elveva that your squad is dead and that running back after they all die isn't good.

BTW Karma to you after you post that flaming response you get flame nation and meet us consistently hahahahah

I got rolled badly in NW...QQQQQQ

Damn you weiwei...
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I don't suppose you've ever heard the phrase
    "Run Run Away, and live to fight another day" ??

I mean maybe I'm wrong, but standing there taking it to the face and then laying there eating dirt... exactly how is this helping your team? Perhaps they're avengers and dying raises their morale? :P

Personally, I don't think there's ever any benefit to dying, when you COULD live. Being alive provides many useful benefits to your team. Such as: a) CCing enemies, b) killing enemies, c) ressing dead allies, d) rebuffing purged allies.

I'd also ask, what's wrong with striving to be the best?
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'd also ask, what's wrong with striving to be the best?

Sorry but you're not even close to Clergy or Elvenne @ cleric class
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    In that case, care for some more 1v1s Bhavvy?

Made some upgrades to the old gear, but even with that I doubt any archer self buffed could win against a cleric 1v1 with your gear no matter how mighty.
    I mean maybe I'm wrong, but standing there taking it to the face and then laying there eating dirt... exactly how is this helping your team? Perhaps they're avengers and dying raises their morale? :P

Ask ladyblondeh, he/she/they are experienced in the delightful cuisine that is west gate earth. He/she/they tasted it today in fact, like the WORM that he/she/they is squashed so hard by the mighty boot of Bhavyy that they rage logged!

Sweetiebot please give ladyblondeh - Raging Tide 1 point for incoming response about needing a big smelly poo or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sweetiebot please give ladyblondeh - Raging Tide 1 point for incoming response about needing a big smelly poo or something.
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide awards 1 point to Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide!
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide is now in 38th place for April 2013 with 1 point (1 point overall).
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide can still award another 29 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Aria
    r
    r
    o
    w
    <33
    b:cute
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Aria
    r
    r
    o
    w
    <33
    b:cute

go to get farmed by GoddessNoa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sasu, how u been bro? You never call, you never write its like you forgot all about me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Sasu, how u been bro? You never call, you never write its like you forgot all about me!

good and u?
    and wtf i was just on RT b4 the NW to talk to u, ask aria.
    u never even onnnnn
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    good and u?
    and wtf i was just on RT b4 the NW to talk to u, ask aria.
    u never even onnnnn

Pretty good and I usually don't go on Mondays NW, yeah been inactive for some time..waiting for something good to happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Made some upgrades to the old gear, but even with that I doubt any archer self buffed could win against a cleric 1v1 with your gear no matter how mighty.

Ask ladyblondeh, he/she/they are experienced in the delightful cuisine that is west gate earth. He/she/they tasted it today in fact, like the WORM that he/she/they is squashed so hard by the mighty boot of Bhavyy that they rage logged!

U won cool stuff but i dont need to "ragelog" when im leavin for work. But yeah nice fight nxt time ull loose b:laugh and really he/she/they im pretty sure u know by now what i am.. apparently a worm.. nice allways looking for more cool names.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    But yeah nice fight nxt time ull loose

You said that last time, do you remember? When you were too scared to come out and 1v1 outside north.
    and really he/she/they im pretty sure u know by now what i am

No seriously, I dont. No one in vicious does. No one cares either; you're just a little worm feasting on the dirt around arch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You said that last time, do you remember? When you were too scared to come out and 1v1 outside north.

No seriously, I dont. No one in vicious does. No one cares either; you're just a little worm feasting on the dirt around arch.

bhavyy be nice to ur opponents. seek attention in a different way.
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Is that kastus posting? lmfao
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Your memory doesnt serve u very well.. it was infact you who culdnt show up alone..

Im happy u dont care i wudnt either..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Pretty good and I usually don't go on Mondays NW, yeah been inactive for some time..waiting for something good to happen.

probably waiting for your idol boogiepanda to come back b:thanks
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    bhavyy be nice to ur opponents. seek attention in a different way.

Says the greatest attentionhoar raging tide has ever known.

I learned from you, oh master.
    Don't hate just cause I'm better than you at it now.

How did you like the dish you got served on sunday? NW dirt with a hint of Clergy and a dash of elveva topped with a delicious harkin sauce.

Must have been good although I'm not really jealous after you'd slobbered all over it, you gobbler you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Says the greatest attentionhoar raging tide has ever known.

I learned from you, oh master.
    Don't hate just cause I'm better than you at it now.

How did you like the dish you got served on sunday? NW dirt with a hint of Clergy and a dash of elveva topped with a delicious harkin sauce.

Must have been good although I'm not really jealous after you'd slobbered all over it, you gobbler you.

i hope skai does his job and bans you for your attitude. this thread should not be closed because young bhavvy has a hormon issue and acts like a horny female tiger. you are being rude beyond common sense of flaming. i wonder what your parents would say and do if they would read what thier beloved son is posting. they would whip you in the middle of Bombay.

they invested so much money in your education to be a decent person not a rude bully.

i feel offended by your attitude and will keep submitting tickets until gms and mods will make sure you respect terms and conditions of the game.
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i hope skai does his job and bans you for your attitude. this thread should not be closed because young bhavvy has a hormon issue and acts like a horny female tiger. you are being rude beyond common sense of flaming. i wonder what your parents would say and do if they would read what thier beloved son is posting. they would whip you in the middle of Bombay.

they invested so much money in your education to be a decent person not a rude bully.

i feel offended by your attitude and will keep submitting tickets until gms and mods will make sure you respect terms and conditions of the game.

I actually found this post amusing til this part. I think all the servers had enough of the ticket wars....play fair Spell.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options

N'aww diddums!

Making racist jokes and then saying I'm rude? HAHA classic hypocritical Smell_Faster!!

My education was and is free.

Submit your tickets, covered in the tears you've cried over me and see how far you get while I continue to cover the floors of west gate with the bodies of QQme.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    lol Bhavvy b:chuckle you wont even be covering enough ground fast enough to run from me very soon i suspect b:sin

And Spell, really... poor Bhavvy's parents probably spent more on his gear in pwi here than on his education... and it shows b:cry You should really feel sorry for the poor guy b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.