Vicious PK Video!

2»

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    N'aww diddums!

Making racist jokes and then saying I'm rude? HAHA classic hypocritical Smell_Faster!!

My education was and is free.

Submit your tickets, covered in the tears you've cried over me and see how far you get while I continue to cover the floors of west gate with the bodies of QQme.

the racist part of my jokes is in your head sir. i do not recall insulting my oponents in pk. you know why? because i want my oponents to still play with me in this game. you can make fun as much as you want about all qqme who pk but do it in a nice manner. there is no reason to be extrarude with ladyblondeh when he does spend his coins for charms gs etc to pk with you.

take this advice from a dude who acted silly in the past. there is no benefit to be a jerk. i do regregret all my time spent on taunting vicious in these forums and ingame. i do regret all he negative feelings i stired up.
    it is a game ... lets play. some are better at it. some are not that good so they need to compensate with good gear.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My parents spent no money on my gear and I've been under geared compared to the majority in both our factions since I started pking till about 3 weeks ago where I got my +10 and vit stones.

I'm not being rude to anyone, Im just pointing out, blondeh knows better than anyone the reasons for running out on their own in group pk. I mean, be talks good game but he can't walk the walk when the gear gap begins to close.

Not sure where I'm being rude to him, I even congratulated him on his excellent display of cowardice and execution of excuses; it's very QQme.

I like how you're rushing to his defence Mr Smell_Faster, why don't you take it to west gate with me.
    I'm bored of you hypocritical poorly constructed outbursts on forums. You preach about being rude but you're not one to talk, you racist so and so.

Ps. I was born and raised in UK. Do not let my skin colour cloud your judgement and force discriminations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the racist part of my jokes is in your head sir. i do not recall insulting my oponents in pk. you know why? because i want my oponents to still play with me in this game. you can make fun as much as you want about all qqme who pk but do it in a nice manner. there is no reason to be extrarude with ladyblondeh when he does spend his coins for charms gs etc to pk with you.

take this advice from a dude who acted silly in the past. there is no benefit to be a jerk. i do regregret all my time spent on taunting vicious in these forums and ingame. i do regret all he negative feelings i stired up.
    it is a game ... lets play. some are better at it. some are not that good so they need to compensate with good gear.

This is the only thing i could tell u qqme's when u step out of SZ
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My parents spent no money on my gear and I've been under geared compared to the majority in both our factions since I started pking till about 3 weeks ago where I got my +10 and vit stones.

I'm not being rude to anyone, Im just pointing out, blondeh knows better than anyone the reasons for running out on their own in group pk. I mean, be talks good game but he can't walk the walk when the gear gap begins to close.

Not sure where I'm being rude to him, I even congratulated him on his excellent display of cowardice and execution of excuses; it's very QQme.

I like how you're rushing to his defence Mr Smell_Faster, why don't you take it to west gate with me.
    I'm bored of you hypocritical poorly constructed outbursts on forums. You preach about being rude but you're not one to talk, you racist so and so.

Ps. I was born and raised in UK. Do not let my skin colour cloud your judgement and force discriminations.

If you sir bring racism accusations to me, just to come clean, ah well, that means I have nothing to discuss with you on this forums or ingame.

Be well and ignore all I've said. We clearly have nothing in common and surely I do not want to be associated with you nor you with me so bye...
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
This discussion has been closed.