Tell me a story...

Options
Zheii - Archosaur
Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Etherblade (West)
Okay in an attempt to liven the Archo sub-forum up a bit I'm going to make this thread;

TELL US YOUR FAVORITE, SWEETEST, MOST MEMORABLE, STORY OR MOMENT AS APART OF THE ARCHOSAUR SERVER!

-If you aren't from Archo or do not have a toon on Archo server please do-not post, thanks. :3

I'll start;

Just over a year ago when I started playing PWI again I was invited to a small faction that was full of the sweetest most loving people, and that faction has gotten me to where I am today, That moment when i was invited to a faction with 10 people... and over the following half a year watched it grow into a faction that was TWing and was so fun to be apart of, Thank-you OneDay for the memories and the fun times, and taking little nub Zheii and turning her into the scary big seeker she is today! :3

Okay, everyone else it's your turn to share! :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
Post edited by Zheii - Archosaur on

Comments

• GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Since all I got are old memories I'll contribute.

A couple years ago I got married in-game. When the system message popped up, one of the first shouts were "grats, i'll mail you 2mil for the divorce".
    f:hehe

World chat used to be funny back in the day. Miss those times. Nowadays I play with it off.

Another was when I was lv80 (or maybe 90 ish, I really don't remember but I was still newbie anyway) and was helping with BH69. I don't remember all the classes that were in squad but I sure do remember the barb. Dude was no higher than about 85 and one of the only barbs I have seen on any server that tanked all the bosses like a champ. Cancelled practically all the debuffs skills on Polearm/Gaurnob. I felt so useless that run. Was really awkward to be called a good cleric >.< Any cleric is good when you tank like a pro.

That's all I got for now. Maybe something else will come to mind next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kylita - Archosaur
    Kylita - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You sure you wanna hear my stories? >_> I could tell a billion about you Connie dear :p

Lets see, I've been playing this game for about a year. I started in the same faction as Zheii... We've been best friends in game for a long time now. I even loved her when she was dressed like this .. but that is beside the point. Anyways, I was Marshal, Director, and Leader of that faction OneDay... But took my leave in December. I have some of my greatest memories there. I wouldn't trade them for anything...

I remember the sadness I felt when I left for Nemesis, I was afraid of changing factions, especially transitioning from a small one to a big one. I am really glad I did though, I learned so much about my toon and the game I wouldn't have known about if I never joined Nem. I have met a lot of amazing people there too. and every day with them is another memory being created that I can look back on and think... "Man... I really had no life." <3

>_> oh. something less sentimental. Zheii and I used to harrass the men in the faction by acting like **** lovers. those were fun times.

Or the times we would actually have SQUADS of people under level 50 for bh29. actual squads!

Or those moments in bh51, you got a level 94 bm to help run you through and you honestly thought they were the most op person ever and they were so cool they could three shot the mobs.

ORRR when we saw someone with r9 and flipped shxt like they were famous or something >_>... yeah. don't do that anymore. b:chuckle

My favorite memories... are the ones where we were all nabbing together, oblivious to end game, and just enjoying being nabs.
    Will you sail with me through endless dreams?
    Or will you drown me with my nightmares?
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You sure you wanna hear my stories? >_> I could tell a billion about you Connie dear :p

Lets see, I've been playing this game for about a year. I started in the same faction as Zheii... We've been best friends in game for a long time now. I even loved her when she was dressed like this .. but that is beside the point. Anyways, I was Marshal, Director, and Leader of that faction OneDay... But took my leave in December. I have some of my greatest memories there. I wouldn't trade them for anything...

I remember the sadness I felt when I left for Nemesis, I was afraid of changing factions, especially transitioning from a small one to a big one. I am really glad I did though, I learned so much about my toon and the game I wouldn't have known about if I never joined Nem. I have met a lot of amazing people there too. and every day with them is another memory being created that I can look back on and think... "Man... I really had no life." <3

>_> oh. something less sentimental. Zheii and I used to harrass the men in the faction by acting like **** lovers. those were fun times.

Or the times we would actually have SQUADS of people under level 50 for bh29. actual squads!

Or those moments in bh51, you got a level 94 bm to help run you through and you honestly thought they were the most op person ever and they were so cool they could three shot the mobs.

ORRR when we saw someone with r9 and flipped shxt like they were famous or something >_>... yeah. don't do that anymore. b:chuckle

My favorite memories... are the ones where we were all nabbing together, oblivious to end game, and just enjoying being nabs.

I'm going to try and not derail my own thread but Kyyyyyyyyyyyyyy<3333
    I agree with you, those days when we where nabs where always the best, I sometimes miss them dearly.. and oh dear gawd we where so so nabby, and that Fash.. @_@ that was even before I had fash of my own! Lucid fash ftw! lmao!
    And hunny.. we should start harassing men again <.< >.>"

That is all '-'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    best moments, oh god, do you have 5 hours?
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options

Yes, I do actually! :3!
    Haha you don't have to share all your most treasured moments, just 1 or 2, or as many as you can be bothered writing XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solaricey - Archosaur
    Solaricey - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    hmmmmmn.... I have quite a few stories xD

when I joined my first faction where I met rei, cami, and reign <3 we had lots of fun together and we always dreamed the faction would one day be a famous tw faction. Sadly that never happened.

when I joined ascend where I learned alot about tw and my own class. I still miss those times </3

when I started pking for the first time (dana forced me to go white >.> ) I'm still noob but I'll learn ^^

when I joined nemesis <3 lovely faction with lovely people and very good tws.

and ofc just meeting new people/getting to know new people f:cute

I probably forgot lots of things.. and I would go into detail but >.> textwall....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solaricey - Archosaur
    Solaricey - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

yes! now write it all down! f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainaCoh - Archosaur
    RainaCoh - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Favorite Moments <3

The first meeting with cantabrum in FC and afterwards. He's the one of the main reasons my characters grew up. We both help and support each other and farm TT's, BH's, Nirvy, NW's and other stuff. He is the dearest in-game friend I have even though he's weird but still is a very nice guy and am happy on meeting him.

Then comes TW with Junkies under the leadership of Mexy. TW's againts PHOENIX, ENdgame, Ascend, BloodDynasty was very enjoyable and giving me experience coming in to a bigger TW faction which is Teletubbies.

The Tubs was a very fun faction even though they are known to be the most hated faction in the server, so far some people made a troll faction of them and troll toons I enjoyed my stay there. TW's with them are so intense and fun and the people like Diz, teddy, Bdoomed. Dai and others are actually very nice people so that's another reason I shouldn't believe in rumors.

And lastly RogueXXX where even though I was in tubbies, I always run most of the instances with them. When a certain thing happened, I decided to move to RogueXXX. People are great and I like the fact that the faction composes of maybe around 66%male and 33%female or maybe a higher percentage and 1% or maybe 3% that I don't even know what they are xD. Convos are always very interesting and The leader and officers takes care of members very well and am happy just being with the faction ATM <3
  • RainaCoh - Archosaur
    RainaCoh - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

My Favorite Proski Moment :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvfsxdQ3KC0&list=UUGkaypTQSHaI3fSgn1qA1aA&index=11
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Proski wrote:
    that might have been the most asinine, presumptuous and at the same time boring read of a troll ever. not my fault elusive were the only ones on this server capable of rising to a challenge while the rest of alt anonymous and narla alumni cower. sorry? lol, didn't take ascend for such push overs. is it my fault too that, in 2 weeks of trusty arataina recruitment, they went from 40 members, to 38, to 40? moreover, going down there is allowing whoever would've been the victor of darkside/nemesis at that time grow into a formidable opponent because by both their own admissions (and pleaded to extensive lengths), neither wanted anything to do with us because they were scared. yeah, scared. you want to know whats sad? that is. see, friend, something that evades idiots like you is the result of elusives efforts. its right there in the map. had we of bid near 1k, surrounded it, and started backtracking, neither of them would've been able to get their ish straight because the players who would've needed to have got together to stop us can't coexist due to their stupid carebear drama.

its why elusive was able to stop narla, but why they wouldn't of ever been able to stop elusive. fortunately elusive isn't about taking over the map, so instead you have a really prospective map with great wars going on between other lesser known factions without interferance. no thanks to the 'refined communities' of the terrible chain of command you find yourself waiting in line to blow.

oh and lastly, I encouraged everybody in my faction to go where they needed to to have fun. everybody knows I would've preferred to not of rebuild elusive since we did what we had to and we all keep in touch on our forums anyway. id love to see some of these other leaders take a step out of their own shoes and not guilt trip their members into staying, and even go so far as to encourage them to go to other factions that could potentially rival us in tw. but then again, who else besides those in elusive recognize the people and whether or not they're enjoying themselves is more important than the name over our heads?

Damn, I was cold hahah, if anyone said anything bad about my faction I was on itttt.

This was Khyrstalize & Bazarius faction early on, PVP TW second week of the server? Don't remember, we called it the battle for Poland though -- ULMOS, the shaq to my kobe <3

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5386/sextempest.jpg

Kat, tell me you don't miss this:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=866602

Wish I had screenshots from this event, but we had two really huge ones, needless to say.. they were awesome~
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=735042

My elusives <3<3<3
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=868532
  • bryotch85
    bryotch85 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options

ROFLMAO!! How did I not see this before. That's just.....Im really at a loss of words to describe that.
  • bry1zzle85
    bry1zzle85 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    So I've got this story, I guess it's a story. It's about how great this server actually is. after playing for a while, getting a couple characters to their 100's. I decided I would jump over to a pvp server where my friend played and start a new class I hadn't played before. I was a little excited to be playing with my real-life friend who got me into this game. So, i'm off. I quest my little noob seeker up to about 40. started getting bh's and stuff. All the sudden I realize, nobody is making squad for bh's below 100. ANYWHERE! Maybe its just me, but shouldn't a pvp server operate at least similar?

That's why I love this server. Everyone has been so helpful along the way. Teaching me the aspects of the game. I enjow every...ok well almost every minute I spend here. Who cares if the server economy sucks when we have great personalities to make up for it.b:victory
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Memories...

there is lots...i came here with my ex and ex friends...

one is a certain someone once told me i never thought u would make it passed level 10 she had no faith in me and my veno was lvl 50ish by then...now if she saw me now at 102 :D she quit the game.

remember on my cleric doing bh51 and i swear dying to Rankar just about every time lol

I remember my first tw it was with outcast when korikins was leader...it was a pve tw. i remember another one it was outcast vs waiheki and i killed this veno over and over again cuz i didn't like her. she was a biitch to say the least lol.

then we merged with Nemesis and some amazing memories <3

i love Nemesis and we have a blast <3:D

i met some amazing friends over the 2 yrs ive played here. Elelibeth, PsyPixie just to name a couple...
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Falun - Archosaur
    Falun - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    There might be a lot of hate sometimes on archo but there is also time for love =P

2 and a half years ago i meet this wonderful girl that spoke a language from a neighbor country of mine.we started talking over skype everyday and do everything together in the game.
    after a really short time we both instantly fell in love, we grew more as a couple as time flew by and before we knew it we had decided to meet up irl.
    after meeting up irl nothing was the same so we meet up again only to make it even harder to be apart from each other.trying to be a couple over distance and working thru arguments between our friends and family we kept on.
    little did i know back then i would end up living together with her and not long after, become engaged.
    so i guess my happiest memory of Archosaur server is Cikay, and of course everyday since that day.
    engaged since 15th April 2011

~True internet love
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome siggy by Silvychar <(^_^)>
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    There might be a lot of hate sometimes on archo but there is also time for love =P

2 and a half years ago i meet this wonderful girl that spoke a language from a neighbor country of mine.we started talking over skype everyday and do everything together in the game.
    after a really short time we both instantly fell in love, we grew more as a couple as time flew by and before we knew it we had decided to meet up irl.
    after meeting up irl nothing was the same so we meet up again only to make it even harder to be apart from each other.trying to be a couple over distance and working thru arguments between our friends and family we kept on.
    little did i know back then i would end up living together with her and not long after, become engaged.
    so i guess my happiest memory of Archosaur server is Cikay, and of course everyday since that day.
    engaged since 15th April 2011

~True internet love

Awwwh... that is so sweet, There should be more loving and less hating, grats on engagement!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    My heart was touched inappropriately by that story.
  • bluetyranny
    bluetyranny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Few of my favorites were killing the first guard (September 2009) getting QPQ nurfed with this and this and killing DrPepper back in 2007.

Miss you guys!
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Few of my favorites were killing the first guard (September 2009) getting QPQ nurfed with this and this and killing DrPepper back in 2007.

Miss you guys!

I loved that story on that second link.... the ending was fantastic and I hear the two main characters walked away with riches b:victory
  • bluetyranny
    bluetyranny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I loved that story on that second link.... the ending was fantastic and I hear the two main characters walked away with riches b:victory

"Riches" you say from Harpy Wraith... was nothing compared to 16 world bosses in 45 mins making around 100-120m per day. b:chuckle
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    b:dirty Good times
  • Kavannas - Archosaur
    Kavannas - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    One of the more memorable times was early after I joined; My first faction sat me down in vent and taught me all the basics of being a cleric, answering all my questions and everything. <3 RECAST.

My time in Immunity was great too, espec. when we won Archo last season (Or season before?). Also met my husband there, but lets not get lovey dovey. Unfortunately, drama and bs soured it :/

Accidently deafening the whole of Dream on TS was pretty fun too. Sorry guys <3
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Um, just read the forums from start to finish. It's all there in black and white.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Um, just read the forums from start to finish. It's all there in black and white.

Because we all have that much time on our hands and nothing better to do 'xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    3 Years Ago.

SoT.

Did some culti.

Narla Faction.

Tivas leaped off the route by accident.

I (and others) made fun of him.

I leaped off the route by accident.

Karma mean.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options

when do we qualify for museum status? I've always wanted a statue
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    yeah old days doing bh 39 n 51s with random sqs n making frnds use to be the best times..then exp with my 1st major tw fac was also very special..at present where i m i enjoy it to b:laugh b:laugh b:victory
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I kept spamming chicken in faction chat in Nemesis in 2011 and they told me to stop. (They being the leadership). I tested to see if they had the whole 'special treatment' deal because they treated me like I was super majorly hot and sexy and too good in TW.

I got booted and I moved to Pheonix and TW'd there once against Immunity (Check Youtube).

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I kept spamming chicken in faction chat in Nemesis in 2011 and they told me to stop. (They being the leadership). I tested to see if they had the whole 'special treatment' deal because they treated me like I was super majorly hot and sexy and too good in TW.

I got booted and I moved to Pheonix and TW'd there once against Immunity (Check Youtube).

Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken....
    why would you do that Cable? XD

Also bump!! more stories please :D.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken Chicken....
    why would you do that Cable? XD

Also bump!! more stories please :D.

I tested to see if they had the whole 'special treatment' deal because they treated me like I was super majorly hot and sexy and too good in TW.
    That.

• Zheii - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I tested to see if they had the whole 'special treatment' deal because they treated me like I was super majorly hot and sexy and too good in TW.
    That.

...'xD Oh Dear.. I guess they just couldn't handle the chicken...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.