Options
2»

Comments

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Okay serious question time:

Is it a current requirement of Radiance that all officers must have no more than a 5th grade reading level -or- have blatantly identifiable mental/social disabilities?

I challenge an officer of Radiance to at the bare minimum use spell check, and make a reality based post utilizing complete sentences at an adult level education value.

There's gotta be someone left who can do so. Give us hope Radiance.

Good god, not even an E for effort level in this thread here guys.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot give Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear 10 points for an awesome post.
    Connera - Heavens Tear awards 10 points to Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear!
    Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear is now in 18th place for April 2013 with 10 points (10 points overall).
    Connera - Heavens Tear can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    SweetieBot, take 10 points away from Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear for double posting
    You can't remove more than 2 points per request.
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear removes 2 points from Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear!
    Pimpinpanto - Heavens Tear is now in 19th place for April 2013 with 8 points (8 points overall).
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear can still remove another 3 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    SweetieBot take 2 points away from SweetieBot for not responding fast enough Q.Q
    Connera - Heavens Tear removes 2 points from SweetieBot - Lothranis!
    SweetieBot - Lothranis is now in 32nd place for April 2013 with -2 points (127 points overall).
    Connera - Heavens Tear can still remove another 3 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot take 2 points away from Connera - Heavens Tear for trying to get information that he can't find himself.

Seriously Pimp, there is no way in hell a majority of people will ever apply to Radiance. Damage has been done and Radiance is better to die with the little bit of dignity it still has!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot take 2 points away from Connera - Heavens Tear for trying to get information that he can't find himself.
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear removes 2 points from Connera - Heavens Tear!
    Connera - Heavens Tear is now in 35th place for April 2013 with -2 points (-2 points overall).
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear can still remove another 3 points today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

edited April 2013
    Options
    Wow that was quick - SweetieBot give SweetieBot 10 points for being so quick!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Is this really the quality of post one should expect from Radiance now? I mean, come on... It looks like childish defensive-trolling to me. And I must add Pimp lowering a Radiance officer's image to the list. Would someone want to join you guys knowing how you really are?

This reminds me... Why hasn't the Radiance Leader herself come over to clear any mis-information and misunderstandings? b:cute
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    To be honest it's still the same BS that radiance always spouted. It's just that now they don't have any of their core members to make up for the idiots spouting the nonsense b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Is this really the quality of post one should expect from Radiance now? I mean, come on... It looks like childish defensive-trolling to me. And I must add Pimp lowering a Radiance officer's image to the list. Would someone want to join you guys knowing how you really are?

This reminds me... Why hasn't the Radiance Leader herself come over to clear any mis-information and misunderstandings? b:cute

Radiance's posts were always like this. Childish defensive-trolling pretty much sums it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    To be honest it's still the same BS that radiance always spouted. It's just that now they don't have any of their core members to make up for the idiots spouting the nonsense b:chuckle

That's where you are wrong. Their core is now the idiots spouting the nonsense. b:chuckle
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    That's where you are wrong. Their core is now the idiots spouting the nonsense. b:chuckle

I tried to find it but I can not find anything wrong with this logic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • buttmannnnnn
    buttmannnnnn Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    b:laugh You guys are so cute b:kiss
  • Lockon_X - Heavens Tear
    Lockon_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Lol it's simple, because she will not accept she is at fault for the death of Radiance and having so many good people leave. She is too busy enjoying her high horse. Pimp man gotta stop drinking so much you're too delusional.
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It's interesting seeing how people have voted on this poll. There is someone who has said Radiance is dead already that I never thought would say that. Goes to show exactly how much damage has been done.

One of the reasons people love Pimp is due to him constantly drinking and the way he talks due to the alcohol. Maybe if he stopped drinking, then he would think "wtf am I doing?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It's interesting seeing how people have voted on this poll. There is someone who has said Radiance is dead already that I never thought would say that. Goes to show exactly how much damage has been done.

One of the reasons people love Pimp is due to him constantly drinking and the way he talks due to the alcohol. Maybe if he stopped drinking, then he would think "wtf am I doing?"

Maybe Pimp should look up this site. http://www.aa.org/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • _Floo_ - Heavens Tear
    _Floo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Where is those Radiant people from Radiance? The leader is banning people from replying forum?b:chuckle
  • danyo
    danyo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    ask Mono to be the leader
    he knw very well how to rule
    b:laugh
    edited April 2013
    Options
    danyo wrote: »
    ask Mono to be the leader
    he knw very well how to rule
    b:laugh

Is that going to be the new merge - Radiance and Drakon with Mono leading and KimJongMint as Director?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Is that going to be the new merge - Radiance and Drakon with Mono leading and KimJongMint as Director?

So someone who buys people gear if they webcam for them/join their faction is going to have a middle aged, angry, paranoid housewife as their director?

That would be good!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Lockon_X - Heavens Tear
    Lockon_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Here is another link for Pimp and some of you in rad can learn from this. Sadly there is no Angry Paranoid Housewives Anonymous for Kim Jong Mint http://dbagsanonymous.blogspot.com/
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    closed at request of the OP

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.