TW Season 4 Predictions

Options
13»

Comments

• MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    There seems to be a flawed understanding of TW strategy. Bigger number going against you in a 2v1 does not mean you are stronger. Usual Strategy for taking on 2 factions at once if you have 110 people. 30-40 to delay the stronger faction and 70-80 to crush the weaker faction ASAP. That way you can focus your forces much faster against the stronger opponent. After all, delaying and protecting the crystal only requires enemy catas to be dead (1 squad to cata kill and 3 squads (of 10) to hold everyone else at bay) while destroying enemy crystals require you to wipe the enemy (catas and all) out at their base with their towers raining death on you. If you based faction strength on how long they last against a 3rd faction (which is dumb and inaccurate), then considering Enely lasted 15 minutes and LG lasted total 30 minutes: that means they each only lasted 15 minutes against a full force of Vindi. Of course it's difficult to determine which is stronger till they are pitted against each other.
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yeah, did you actually watch the Vindi videos of that 2v1? Vindi had the majority of their people in Enely. They swapped people over when Leg got in their base, and cleared Leg out of their base in about 30 seconds. Then after finishing Enely they took their sweet time toying with Leg and taking down all of their towers.

I'm not saying that Leg isn't stronger than Enely; I think they are. But don't use that 2v1 as any sort of guide to go by - they came way harder at Enely.

yeah i saw the video nuke posted ,. i was using the 2v1 to describe the difference between lg and ene ,..

LG lasts 30 mins when they 1v1 vindi alone in offense and defense on any given day full strength ,,,

ene lasts 15 mins with vindi at half strength during a 2v1

pretty sure any1 with a brain can figure this one out ,, tthuogh some have proven to lack it
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    There seems to be a flawed understanding of TW strategy. Bigger number going against you in a 2v1 does not mean you are stronger. Usual Strategy for taking on 2 factions at once if you have 110 people. 30-40 to delay the stronger faction and 70-80 to crush the weaker faction ASAP. That way you can focus your forces much faster against the stronger opponent. After all, delaying and protecting the crystal only requires enemy catas to be dead (1 squad to cata kill and 3 squads (of 10) to hold everyone else at bay) while destroying enemy crystals require you to wipe the enemy (catas and all) out at their base with their towers raining death on you. If you based faction strength on how long they last against a 3rd faction (which is dumb and inaccurate), then considering Enely lasted 15 minutes and LG lasted total 30 minutes: that means they each only lasted 15 minutes against a full force of Vindi. Of course it's difficult to determine which is stronger till they are pitted against each other.
    you really miss us dont you >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    you really miss us dont you >.>

I was bored... b:surrender
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    ignorant? who can regicide even beat anymore? they lost to raventail LOL

Apparently majority agrees, but we shall see Daru
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I was bored... b:surrender
    Use your time being bored in playing instead D:
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Use your time being bored in playing instead D:

Playing again isn't happening. I'm bored cause I just got off a 10-12 hour shift and had half an hour free or so. Tomorrow will be the same...actually I have about 4.5 hrs of sleep left so I should get to bed. Gotta be there and ready to go by 6:45 am ...gonna work till 6pm or 7pm since it will be a busy schedule again I think.

I did try to play PWI again to see what this new thing is about. Did a PvE TW and some questing. It was 2-3 times as glitchy and laggy than before I left. I found myself frozen in place for 2-3 seconds each time I try to execute a combo of skills. I died soloing like 7 times to a PvE boss (that panda quest final boss) because of this while charmed btw. Sucks when you got him down to 80% and you glitch...I figured it's not worth it to play again and uninstalled the game. PvE never lagged for be before...this is bad very bad. I finally had some help from a passerby cleric and we succeeded but...man it was hard with that lag. b:surrender
  • BuddhaRage - Sanctuary
    BuddhaRage - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Playing again isn't happening. I'm bored cause I just got off a 10-12 hour shift and had half an hour free or so. Tomorrow will be the same...actually I have about 4.5 hrs of sleep left so I should get to bed. Gotta be there and ready to go by 6:45 am ...gonna work till 6pm or 7pm since it will be a busy schedule again I think.

I did try to play PWI again to see what this new thing is about. Did a PvE TW and some questing. It was 2-3 times as glitchy and laggy than before I left. I found myself frozen in place for 2-3 seconds each time I try to execute a combo of skills. I died soloing like 7 times to a PvE boss (that panda quest final boss) because of this while charmed btw. Sucks when you got him down to 80% and you glitch...I figured it's not worth it to play again and uninstalled the game. PvE never lagged for be before...this is bad very bad. I finally had some help from a passerby cleric and we succeeded but...man it was hard with that lag. b:surrender
    i think its just you and your shetty laptop
    b:surrender If you see this post then that means Deceptistar, being the tard' I am, posted on the wrong account b:surrender
  • jndjsn
    jndjsn Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    wonder how regi will do vs vindi lol
    10 minutes? -hardest part of that tw will be killing towers and crystalb:laugh
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    jndjsn wrote: »
    wonder how regi will do vs vindi lol
    10 minutes? -hardest part of that tw will be killing towers and crystalb:laugh

. k
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    lol kids on this server still care about vindi tw ?? maybe if they make 10 more alt factions theyll actually have some decent challengd , or maybe theyll all go to enelysion again cuz its the only other faction that ll tak the them in cause they got rejected from LG and every1 else
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    lol kids on this server still care about vindi tw ?? maybe if they make 10 more alt factions theyll actually have some decent challengd , or maybe theyll all go to enelysion again cuz its the only other faction that ll tak the them in cause they got rejected from LG and every1 else

I wonder why...b:chuckle