TW Season 4 Predictions

Options

Comments

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    damn so many mages on this thread. and look at fishy on forums, it's actually the first time i've seen 105 psychic avatar on forums lololol.
  • Temptatious - Sanctuary
    Temptatious - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    damn so many mages on this thread. and look at fishy on forums, it's actually the first time i've seen 105 psychic avatar on forums lololol.

I know *.* Isn't it pertty?
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

nupee my avatar more pertttyy! b:pleased
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options

Except it gives you noob tt vana second cast stuff D:
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    Skooge - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Just few comments on some things that have been written b:surrender

I find it funny that it was pointed out by the same person that bashed Ene for not going after the tough fights and factions and for not attacking Vindicate. Yes Vindicate is a tough fight but the sort of 5 min tough fight were afterwards you want to go cry to your mom because you got hit so hard. b:thanks

Another thing you cant look to closely at the time of the last fight with Regi because by the time we pulled out of Kaku got into Regi and pushed you back away from our base at least 30 min had passed I don't think you can judge so much based on a TW like this how long it would take on a 1v1 in the beginning.

Ene may not go after the tough fights but the tough fights come to them just have to look at the past month of 3x defenses as 1 example.

I would honestly find it very funny for RT to come on top. They are underdogs not very graceful underdogs buy hey who cant root for the underdog once in a while.
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Another thing you cant look to closely at the time of the last fight with Regi because by the time we pulled out of Kaku got into Regi and pushed you back away from our base at least 30 min had passed I don't think you can judge so much based on a TW like this how long it would take on a 1v1 in the beginning.

I'm not sure how you calculate 30 minutes from that when we got word from SOcean when you ditched their fight before they won, and they took about 20 minutes to win. Unless you guys decided to take a faction pee break while we were wrecking the people you sent in while you were splitting defense, it shouldn't take more than a minute to switch instances. Even if I agree with your math, though, and your half hour assumption was correct, the fight was an hour and a half, that means it took 80 of your people an hour at full strength to win against 50 Regis. You can't get 25 or 30 more people into the instance, but we can, and we will be.

f:hehe

• MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Skooge is correct in that Enelysion is seeing more faction bringing tough fights to them. Right now Enelysion could probably beat everyone in the list in a 1 v 1 situation (depending on signups) based on these past few months of TW vids and results I've seen. However I based my analysis on the trend and practices of Enelysion over 4 years. Enelysion didn't change their leaders so I would assume the same trend will continue into the future. Mainly Enelysion will not bid on harder fights...and I do not mean Vindicate only. Harder fights will indeed come to Enelysion though. However from the trend I observed, the moment one of the 3 attack factions can beat Enelysion full on in a 1v1 they will suddenly find themselves in a No Show situation the next week as Enelysion will pursue easier TW. That's just how it is. This has occurred in the past vs Regi, LG, and even Endeavour when Ende was winning. Once this happens for a few weeks the attacking faction will have to look else where for a good fight. Right now the other factions are still weak compared to Enelysion in terms of signups and gear but this is another TW season so who knows. Good luck to everyone in their fights, don't hurt each other too much.
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm not sure how you calculate 30 minutes from that when we got word from SOcean when you ditched their fight before they won, and they took about 20 minutes to win. Unless you guys decided to take a faction pee break while we were wrecking the people you sent in while you were splitting defense, it shouldn't take more than a minute to switch instances. Even if I agree with your math, though, and your half hour assumption was correct, the fight was an hour and a half, that means it took 80 of your people an hour at full strength to win against 50 Regis. You can't get 25 or 30 more people into the instance, but we can, and we will be.

f:hehe

Their also was another TW that lasted longer than the Kaku Tw
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Their also was another TW that lasted longer than the Kaku Tw

Against Corvinus. They admittedly have some good people but saying you were at significantly reduced strength because of them when it's not uncommon for you guys to have well over 100 signups is disingenuous.

• Skooge - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Against Corvinus. They admittedly have some good people but saying you were at significantly reduced strength because of them when it's not uncommon for you guys to have well over 100 signups is disingenuous.

Didn't say significantly reduced strength just that maybe their might not have been full 80f:bike
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Don't let facts get in the way of your drivel, but 5 squads were in Corvinus while 'you were wrecking our people'. Even at this fabled 100 signs, 5x our 8 man squads is 40 that weren't in Regi.
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh by the way don't take my post as Enelysion bashing. Rather this is a faction personality as faction actions tend to reflect the personality of their leaderships. In fact it is more accurate to call it faction Goals for Fun. Enelysion's fun isn't in the difficult TW but the winning, the "family", and the land holding. How they get there is another story in itself and probably not appropriate for this forum. I may not agree to factions that only pick easier fights but that doesn't mean that's a bad thing. Members of Enelysion is usually the quiet bunch and not much into the wider PvP testosterone driven fights, except for the times when Vindi joined them.
  • jndjsn
    jndjsn Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Funny how babylg is between enely and regi, wonder who will attack first
  • Jensul - Sanctuary
    Jensul - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    jndjsn wrote: »

hilarious
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    jndjsn wrote: »

I'll go in solo for the sole purpose of getting some teeth punched out; dentist told me I have too many still b:surrender

in all seriousness I cant even see the map, I have no working computer that can get on pwi b:sad so I can't make a serious enough comment.

Either way I look for an enjoyable TW whether we win or lose. I personally don't view Enelysion as a 'weak faction' because in my eyes that'd be attacking nobody and no-showing too many fights, which would mean we wouldn't be on the map. We at least give it a shot in many cases which I admire.

This battle of ego is a bit silly imo. Just enjoy the TWs, it's not as much a competition as you think b:victory

It'll be interesting to see how other factions measure up this season, always love a good challenge, and things can change so quickly in factions so it keeps things interesting.
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Man who is this Magicchu guy he speak so true.

Would just comment for my current fac, as of now we either have OP geared or low levels, lacking the ones in between + some of the needed classes. Problem is got like approx 30 OP gear people but for 1 TW never all 30 show up, then we got lot of good people who euro time zone so cant tw sometimes, and dont have back up to these people yet. If get more people should do pretty well if not then won't simple as that.

But i guess the above is true for all of them 4 factions, so yea at end whoever has better sign up should do well.

PS : Can someone give me sweetybot points, i got 0 :(
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    At least now we got Europe friendly TW time zone, 11pm Saturday night. For myself, its even worst time than Sunday 5am because i am hardly ever home at Sat 11pm but I am sure for a lot of people its gonna be much easier to tw now than it was before.

I still always prefered 5am time slots for tw as waking up is not big of a deal and 8pm or 11pm time slots are rather busy times especially Saturday 20pm when its football time or Saturday 11pm as its the time when most people in Europe go out.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Burned_soul - Sanctuary
    Burned_soul - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I still always prefered 5am time slots for tw as waking up is not big of a deal and 8pm or 11pm time slots are rather busy times especially Saturday 20pm when its football time or Saturday 11pm as its the time when most people in Europe go out.

Maybe for you is not a big deal because you're drunk at 5am and also thats why you don't do tw at 11pm cause its when you start drinking, who are you lying to lol
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, give OoArCsTeRoO 1 point so he can feel better.

I'm glad they changed the time slots. I have things to do during the week x.x; then again I very much dislike waking up at 5am, I like my sleep... :3
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, give OoArCsTeRoO 1 point so he can feel better.
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary awards 1 point to OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary!
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary is now in 20th place for April 2013 with 1 point (1 point overall).
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary can still award another 29 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Lolegi - Sanctuary
    Lolegi - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    We're comparing 4 factions, and u guys keep saying enely goes for the easy wins :o yet these 'easy wins' are the other 3 factions that we're comparing with :P I dont know what happened with Ende (cuz I quit PWI during that time), but from what Ive seen since the last 3 months that im back is that Vindi is the strongest by far, there's so many r999 desperately clinging onto eachother that they're made themselves the most ignorable faction TW wise, I doubt anyone still cares for 1st place. LG while way behind vindi is prolly way ahead of everyone else, tho this is speculation cuz they havent fought with enely in forever. Enely altho way way way behind vindi and prolly way behind LG is way ahead of all the other factions atm. So I find this comparison with the other factions rather strange. All I know is that Enelysion has beaten all these factions in 1v1s and some even in 2v1s, what will happen is completely unknown so to be honest there's only 1 conclusion...

ALL HAIL RAVENTAIL!

SweetieBot, give MadSkiIIz 1 point b:thanks
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, give MadSkiIIz 1 point
    Aww sorry but you need to have at least 50 posts to be able to award points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Poasting from no name alt
    I apologise. Got a blessing for my alt and left it logged in :o
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
  • ICielos - Sanctuary
    ICielos - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm hoping for RT to be on top, just think of the WCs!
  • Lolegi - Sanctuary
    Lolegi - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Aww sorry but you need to have at least 50 posts to be able to award points.

rofl.
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    OK this thread from start to end is a bit weird. I mean for starters Enelysion wasn't third last TW season, according to the stats we were joint second.

Whilst I full acknowledge that Regicide and Kakumau have both got some quite skilful and well geared people, previous posts about sign ups seem to be correct. If anything this is slightly overstated. No good having 120 sign ups if you have to fight three factions at once whose combined power totals 150+ people.

As for taking easy lands when possible... err this is called a strategy, you guys want to focus on battles week by week be my guest, we will use whatever tactics we deem necessary throughout the war.

The Legendary vs Enelysion argument, unless we get a uninterrupted TW slot (never going to happen) hard to say who would be better. Legendary people will say them. I am biased and will say us.

Raventail... hmm interesting bunch. Have some rather nice pker's and one scary as hell pro barb in the form of BigBangBomb. Could be quite the powerhouse in future will be interesting to see.

Only time will tell but it very much look more like a battle for second place with Legendary and Enelysion leading the pack and the rest chasing.

Bleh rant over time to sleep

SweetieBot please award 2 Points to SweetieBot (you can have an additional point if you find Fluttershy for me), award 1 point to AsMyliuTave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot please award 2 Points to SweetieBot (you can have an additional point if you find Fluttershy for me), award 1 point to AsMyliuTave.
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary awards 2 points to SweetieBot - Lothranis!
    SweetieBot - Lothranis is now in 28th place for April 2013 with 0 points (129 points overall).
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary can still award another 28 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    The Legendary vs Enelysion argument, unless we get a uninterrupted TW slot (never going to happen) hard to say who would be better. Legendary people will say them. I am biased and will say us.

Only time will tell but it very much look more like a battle for second place with Legendary and Enelysion leading the pack and the rest chasing.

lool ene is no where near legs strength, maybe half at best .. you dont remember the last 2v1 with ene + leg vs vindi do u ?? ene lost in 15 mins 80v40 vindis .. leg lasts 30 mins+ alone in 80v80 against vindi ,, nuff said
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I'm hoping for RT to be on top, just think of the WCs!

They got their ***** kicked by a dead faction's alt faction, you should know this b:chuckle
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    lool ene is no where near legs strength, maybe half at best .. you dont remember the last 2v1 with ene + leg vs vindi do u ?? ene lost in 15 mins 80v40 vindis .. leg lasts 30 mins+ alone in 80v80 against vindi ,, nuff said

Yeah, did you actually watch the Vindi videos of that 2v1? Vindi had the majority of their people in Enely. They swapped people over when Leg got in their base, and cleared Leg out of their base in about 30 seconds. Then after finishing Enely they took their sweet time toying with Leg and taking down all of their towers.

I'm not saying that Leg isn't stronger than Enely; I think they are. But don't use that 2v1 as any sort of guide to go by - they came way harder at Enely.