Exceptional Resource
Best Decoy
Post edited by Alastar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm so proud of y'all. f:cute

I would go to your vent and tell you in person, but you won't be able to hear me over the sound of Sint's weeping.
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • A_GAY_O_O - Harshlands
    A_GAY_O_O - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gz guys and it was a fun tw haha :D b:pleased
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would hope that people are able to watch this video and realize that moments like the one at the 1-minute mark and the 14-minute mark are what seperate a good TW faction from a wannabe one.

But I'm not that naive and I know people will say "BAWWWWWW CJR HAD 7 R9s IN THAT FIGHT, THAT'S WHY THEY WON BAAAAAAAAAW."

Also just wanna say a general good job to CJr as a whole. Not saying that "just because we won and that's what you say when you win," saying that because I actually mean it; keep watching the vid and I'm seeing a lot of people who I have no clue who they are, lot of people I know to be alts and a lot of people I know to be low level/severely undergeared doing their jobs better than most people do on their mains. Kinda amazing, but yeah it's what I've come to expect. CJr always exceeds expectations.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    But I'm not that naive and I know people will say "BAWWWWWW CJR HAD 7 R9s IN THAT FIGHT, THAT'S WHY THEY WON BAAAAAAAAAW."

Heck, most of your R9's aren't even second or third cast. I think the best gear I saw yesterday was Jafka's, and he's only R9 +12. Kylin has higher R9 numbers.

No excuse. Your TWing was bad Kylin, and you should feel bad.
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Heck, most of your R9's aren't even second or third cast. I think the best gear I saw yesterday was Jafka's, and he's only R9 +12. Kylin has higher R9 numbers.

Well to be quite blunt....

Even if you put excuses aside, the fact of the matter is that this is a faction led by a defense leader for one of the top three factions, largely composed of alts from Dark, a fair amount from Infamous, then a handful of lowbies/others that can't get into other factions or just alts from other guilds (everyone is welcome, just Dark and Infamous tend not to have blood oaths sworn against me. :P).

The simple fact of the matter is that if you cannot beat our alts, for whatever reason that may be, be it outgeared, outnumbered or outsmarted, then it means you have no business trying to be a serious TW faction. Even if your complaint truly IS gear gap and even IF our alts truly outgeared you, you have to ask yourself how in the HELL you plan to beat Infamous, Dark or Crimson when all three are FAAAAAR better geared than CJr. You also might wanna ask yourself how those factions are capable of producing enough coin to gear their mains AND their alts.

CJr had 50 online for yesterday's TW (really ****ing impressive considering it's the first TW of the season and CJr tends to draw new recruits like moths to a flame, and considering lolwtf that was better attendance than Dark's war). Of those 50, we had ~7 r9s:

Ike_Night (no axes)
    _Strawberry
    Jafakeks
    Swag
    Asmodeus (no armor, just weapon)
    SinsSoul (just dags? Forget)
    Lucine (just bow, low refined)
    Kirila (parts, forget which though)

Alongside those r9s, we had the following people averaging +10 refines, typically in 3rd nirv:

mestarboob
    ArmaniEx
    IAmMichael (2nd nirvana)
    Frelia
    POSSIBLY Normas (I have no clue who that is lolz)
    PandaGoMeow (has r9 ring and belt, but that's all. Think only ~+7 refines though)

EVERYONE ELSE aside from those guys? About half of them aren't even level 100. People like Pooftette, SecretEM and Zolor are, albeit with subpar gear (r8, nirvana 2nd, TT, low refine). People like JADETEMPEST, Zoltanz and The_TRUE_BOO are not, ranging from 7x to 9x.

Then one should note:

-Every squad aside from cata squad received heals, buffs and resses from a cleric below level 100.

-Only two venos were present the entire war, a third arrived late. One of the two main venos was level 80.

-Many of the DDs you'll see in the vid (though not extensively since Alastar was on offense), such as Ouchies and PsychicTuna are not level 100

-LieWarlord, the cata barb furthest in the front on several of those pushes, is in r8 or TT90 armor.

-All three of the cata clerics are alts. Should be a given, since basically everything there is an alt (or too low/too poorly geared to be in another TW faction). I just think this deserves repeating, because wtf those three did better than most people who play cleric as their MAINS. WORLDS better too. The barbs deserve credit too cause of course they're alts aswell, but Cata cleric definitely isn't an easy job by any means, hence I stress that one.

-You can see Zoltanz setting up zhen in their base? Zoltanz is level 92 llololololl, that zhen is purely a bluff. And yet it works.

Not trying to shame Kylin here and rub it in,
    but as I've made clear, I'm simply trying to make a point. Hell for all I know Kylin had 35 online, but other guilds we've beaten in the past were crying on WC today. I see a loooooot of excuses from people CJr has beaten, and today in WC we had a couple people focusing on the ~14 players that were well-geared, completely ignoring the ~35 that were in no way whatsoever well-geared.

I mostly just want to point out that even if guilds we beat do wanna cling onto those 14 and call out the 3 that are r9 +12 with +10 armor, I still have to reinforce the point that their mains are only stronger, and if you can't beat a rag-tag team of alts that's literally thrown together 1 hour in advance of the TWs, you cannot seriously expect to beat a well-organized, end-game gear faction that requires HP charms. (optional in CJr)
    And perhaps they have well-geared alts BECAUSE they're supporting winning factions, not clinging onto ones that have long lost their glory days. 200mil+ a week is a lot of money, after all, but only three guilds get to enjoy that.

I simply mean to ask these repeating factions what they hope to accomplish, and since posting on the forums here about it or world chatting the question tends to only sway 1-2 people per faction, perhaps it's better to show people by example. Thus CJr on the offensive this season.

But no matter what excuse people wish to feed themselves, please keep this question in mind:

If you struggle with CJr, how in the HELL do you expect to deal with one of the top three?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow that long post, you name everyone, but not me.

Yo I'm veno third recast nirvy with 13k hp and you don't bother name me in the pro people?

I think I died like 3 times in that war... and not even a ''we had Bella as pro veno''.

Longknife is jelly cause he don't have a veno in CrimsonJr.

Haters gonna hate.

I should go apply in Kylin....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Aylith - Harshlands
    Aylith - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Yes, but we had more Aquadashes than Kylin, advantage Crimson JR. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My pixels bring all the boys to Dark, and they're like, I'll buy gear for ya. Damn right, CS r9 for ya.
    Take this free zen, you don't have to charge! b:kiss
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Wow that long post, you name everyone, but not me.

Yo I'm veno third recast nirvy with 13k hp and you don't bother name me in the pro people?

I think I died like 3 times in that war... and not even a ''we had Bella as pro veno''.

Longknife is jelly cause he don't have a veno in CrimsonJr.

Haters gonna hate.

I should go apply in Kylin....

I think Aylith's point is more important in regards to why we won.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Sparklecat - Harshlands
    Sparklecat - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That was a fun TW. b:pleased
    I want a personal bodyguard for all those sins poppin on me. b:surrender
    ... And way to not mention me or Bella b:angry...
    edited April 2013

Ikr?

Next TW let's make our own squad of 2 sparkle, I bramble you and you heal me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2013
    Ikr?

Next TW let's make our own squad of 2 sparkle, I bramble you and you heal me.

Lets do it!!! b:coolb:cool
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013

Probably because I have no idea what gear you guys wear, I just know it's somewhere between TT99 and N3 +7.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited April 2013
    Probably because I have no idea what gear you guys wear, I just know it's somewhere between TT99 and N3 +7.

It's the same gear my Veno has except for the r8 ring b:surrender
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Rule number one is that you gotta have fun...

...and maybe remember how to play a mystic. gg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • PsychicTuna - Harshlands
    PsychicTuna - Harshlands Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Even if you put excuses aside, the fact of the matter is that this is a faction led by a defense leader for one of the top three factions, largely composed of alts from Dark, a fair amount from Infamous, then a handful of lowbies/others that can't get into other factions or just alts from other guilds (everyone is welcome, just Dark and Infamous tend not to have blood oaths sworn against me. :P).

The simple fact of the matter is that if you cannot beat our alts, for whatever reason that may be, be it outgeared, outnumbered or outsmarted, then it means you have no business trying to be a serious TW faction. Even if your complaint truly IS gear gap and even IF our alts truly outgeared you, you have to ask yourself how in the HELL you plan to beat Infamous, Dark or Crimson when all three are FAAAAAR better geared than CJr. You also might wanna ask yourself how those factions are capable of producing enough coin to gear their mains AND their alts.

CJr had 50 online for yesterday's TW (really ****ing impressive considering it's the first TW of the season and CJr tends to draw new recruits like moths to a flame, and considering lolwtf that was better attendance than Dark's war). Of those 50, we had ~7 r9s:

Ike_Night (no axes)
    _Strawberry
    Jafakeks
    Swag

Alongside those r9s, we had the following people averaging +10 refines, typically in 3rd nirv:

mestarboob
    ArmaniEx
    IAmMichael (2nd nirvana)
    Frelia
    PandaGoMeow (has r9 ring and belt, but that's all. Think only ~+7 refines though)

EVERYONE ELSE aside from those guys? About half of them aren't even level 100. People like Pooftette, SecretEM and Zolor are, albeit with subpar gear (r8, nirvana 2nd, TT, low refine). People like JADETEMPEST, Zoltanz and The_TRUE_BOO are not, ranging from 7x to 9x.

Then one should note:

-Every squad aside from cata squad received heals, buffs and resses from a cleric below level 100.

-Only two venos were present the entire war, a third arrived late. One of the two main venos was level 80.

-Many of the DDs you'll see in the vid (though not extensively since Alastar was on offense), such as Ouchies and PsychicTuna are not level 100

-LieWarlord, the cata barb furthest in the front on several of those pushes, is in r8 or TT90 armor.

-All three of the cata clerics are alts. Should be a given, since basically everything there is an alt (or too low/too poorly geared to be in another TW faction). I just think this deserves repeating, because wtf those three did better than most people who play cleric as their MAINS. WORLDS better too. The barbs deserve credit too cause of course they're alts aswell, but Cata cleric definitely isn't an easy job by any means, hence I stress that one.

-You can see Zoltanz setting up zhen in their base? Zoltanz is level 92 llololololl, that zhen is purely a bluff. And yet it works.

but as I've made clear, I'm simply trying to make a point. Hell for all I know Kylin had 35 online, but other guilds we've beaten in the past were crying on WC today. I see a loooooot of excuses from people CJr has beaten, and today in WC we had a couple people focusing on the ~14 players that were well-geared, completely ignoring the ~35 that were in no way whatsoever well-geared.

I mostly just want to point out that even if guilds we beat do wanna cling onto those 14 and call out the 3 that are r9 +12 with +10 armor, I still have to reinforce the point that their mains are only stronger, and if you can't beat a rag-tag team of alts that's literally thrown together 1 hour in advance of the TWs, you cannot seriously expect to beat a well-organized, end-game gear faction that requires HP charms. (optional in CJr)
    And perhaps they have well-geared alts BECAUSE they're supporting winning factions, not clinging onto ones that have long lost their glory days. 200mil+ a week is a lot of money, after all, but only three guilds get to enjoy that.

I simply mean to ask these repeating factions what they hope to accomplish, and since posting on the forums here about it or world chatting the question tends to only sway 1-2 people per faction, perhaps it's better to show people by example. Thus CJr on the offensive this season.

But no matter what excuse people wish to feed themselves, please keep this question in mind:

If you struggle with CJr, how in the HELL do you expect to deal with one of the top three?

Armani is R9 iirc...
    *Explodes into Tuna* ._.

Mains:

Doom_Panda- 102 R9 partial 3rd cast Sage Barb 29k HP.
    Dawnx - 100 Demon Cleric.
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Demon Mystic.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Armani is R9 iirc...

Hey, not perfect. :P I dunno everyone.
    Someone else just corrected me that Lucine not remotely r9, and HJay showed last minute, so that one squad did have a 100 cleric.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Jafakeks is R9 +10 weapon ( not armor ) for whoever wonder.

Anyways, was fun war and there's more to come :)
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2013

<3 SPARKLE <3

I'll be a bodyguard, But I have to be an archer I'm a **** bodyguard as a wiz.

All this talk about r9s and NV and I realize just how out of date all my gear is, I'm accepting donations to the "Lets get Cytte to at least 2nd cast NV so shes not a paper thin nuisance" :D
    jk
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited April 2013
    It's the same gear my Veno has except for the r8 ring b:surrender

Did you saw? He called us TT99 people. Pfff that Longknife. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2013
    <3 SPARKLE <3

I'll be a bodyguard, But I have to be an archer I'm a **** bodyguard as a wiz.

All this talk about r9s and NV and I realize just how out of date all my gear is, I'm accepting donations to the "Lets get Cytte to at least 2nd cast NV so shes not a paper thin nuisance" :D
    jk

<3 CYTTE <3 You can try to guard me with your wizzie. b:cuteb:surrender
    Also I can make your nirvana gear if you have the mats. b:cuteb:victory
    edited April 2013

b:angryb:angryb:angry We are NOT TT 99 people!!!! We have G16 Nirvy b:surrender
    edited April 2013
    Cytte come back with us. ♥

Sparkle post your SS on forum. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013

I sed "between" TT99 and N3 +7.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cytte come back with us. ♥
    **** Pc, and too much work, 5 weeks and I m join ya'll.
    <3 CYTTE <3 You can try to guard me with your wizzie. b:cuteb:surrender
    Also I can make your nirvana gear if you have the mats. b:cuteb:victory
    :3 I'll try next time I'm at war.
    Yay, I'll remeber that, I can afford getting what I already have to 2nd cast the problem is its all bound. D:

Have the prices on gold mats/99 pants&boots dropped much?
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    edited April 2013

Have the prices on gold mats/99 pants&boots dropped much?

....No. I had to buy my Gold weap for my soulsphere (whichever one of you CrimJrs was offering me that mold....hold onto it for me?), for like 25m off the AH. The drop rates in TT are absolute bullocks. f:weep
    It's actually cheaper to chip them out then try and buy them out individually, because the drops are so rare, that people usually sell them for much more than they're worth. I actually got so frustrated with trying to get the mats for the TT99 stuff that I abandoned it entirely and went Lunar instead.

I only just got lucky with my own weapon, because the seller....apparently isn't very bright. Typically I see TT 99 Gold weapons ranging from around 35-45m depending on stats and sockets--but I would have had to pay like 31m to chip out the mats....it's a little cheaper, but not by much.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ....No. I had to buy my Gold weap for my soulsphere (whichever one of you CrimJrs was offering me that mold....hold onto it for me?), for like 25m off the AH. The drop rates in TT are absolute bullocks. f:weep
    It's actually cheaper to chip them out then try and buy them out individually, because the drops are so rare, that people usually sell them for much more than they're worth. I actually got so frustrated with trying to get the mats for the TT99 stuff that I abandoned it entirely and went Lunar instead.

I only just got lucky with my own weapon, because the seller....apparently isn't very bright. Typically I see TT 99 Gold weapons ranging from around 35-45m depending on stats and sockets--but I would have had to pay like 31m to chip out the mats....it's a little cheaper, but not by much.

Illusion Lord Stones are like 2-3m to buy in AH or 2.4m to chip. There is no way in hell you would have paid 30m to chip those mats.

You'll be paying more for Lunar nowadays than TT. The only exception might be the top.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • ColdEP - Harshlands
    ColdEP - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Ike_Night (no axes)
    _Strawberry
    Jafakeks
    Swag

mestarboob
    ArmaniEx
    IAmMichael (2nd nirvana)
    Frelia

Then one should note:

You take my mystic as 1 of the lowgeard?b:cry and why no praise the 2 mystics pro job on keeping their mp on max 100 cus spam rez balls. Even had to release a few times cus gave balls to everyone but myself and sparkle is mean and wont revive me..

I go play with eoria now. b:sad
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't think there's a single post on this thread that's by someone other than CrimsonJr, and Long still felt the need to post a half-page rant about how a dead faction is sucking in TW o.0.

Guess things are just really slow.

In all honesty, the few times I log on, I'm still surprised that Kylin somehow still exists.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    I don't think there's a single post on this thread that's by someone other than CrimsonJr, and Long still felt the need to post a half-page rant about how a dead faction is sucking in TW o.0.

Guess things are just really slow.

In all honesty, the few times I log on, I'm still surprised that Kylin somehow still exists.

If you actually played, you might know why. Or if you got PMs I get, you might no why.

Check worldchat after we win in Alastar's video. Everyone's surprised we won. I dunno what to say about that other than the server really is THAT out of touch with what makes a good TW guild and how strong each guild actually is. I named the guilds I'll be going after with CJr; only one that's a real issue at all is Mayhem, and that's still a highly plausible victory. Time will tell.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Ike_Night (no axes)
    _Strawberry
    Jafakeks
    Swag

mestarboob
    ArmaniEx
    IAmMichael (2nd nirvana)
    Frelia

Then one should note:

the first step is admitting you have a problemb:worried