CrimsonJr vs. Kylin 4/13/2013

2»

Comments

• greykraken
    greykraken Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I must say I'm somewhat confused by your pro peen stroking/rant/backpatting, whatever it is.
    Are you saying :

A. if your not in one of the top 3 factions you should not tw?

or

B. if your not in one of the top 3 factions and are qualified, you should leave your guild and join one?

or

C. leave your current faction and join crj?

or

D. or just simply bar all but the top 3 factions from tw?

or

E. is this simply a Kylin bash asking them not to tw or disband their faction?

or

F. if you can't make 200 mil+ a week as a faction, to just give it up?

As far as I know, I think tw is still open to any and all factions who wish to participate, serious or not. Many of the most exciting, fun and entertaining wars are fought among the mid level factions.

Having spent time in Kylin in the past I would find it hard to believe they fielded more than 25-30. Didn't watch the video but with 50+ I hope crj wraped it up in 15 or so minutes or I question the uberness. It is their never say die attitude that gives them their appeal. In my opinion Harshlands would be that much more boring without them.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the first step is admitting you have a problemb:worried

I'm almost inclined to agree. Not because of how much I write (was serious when I meant I write a lot on any topic), but because of how often I have to repeat myself and how unneccesary it SHOULD be. I speak up because I'm sick of how repetitive our server is and want it to change, but at the same time? Hell, I've almost quit because I feel repetitive myself repeating all this, and it sickens me to think I'm part of that repetition.

Then this stuff happens:
    greykraken wrote: »
    I must say I'm somewhat confused by your pro peen stroking/rant/backpatting, whatever it is.
    Are you saying :

A. if your not in one of the top 3 factions you should not tw?

or

B. if your not in one of the top 3 factions and are qualified, you should leave your guild and join one?

or

C. leave your current faction and join crj?

or

D. or just simply bar all but the top 3 factions from tw?

or

E. is this simply a Kylin bash asking them not to tw or disband their faction?

or

F. if you can't make 200 mil+ a week as a faction, to just give it up?

As far as I know, I think tw is still open to any and all factions who wish to participate, serious or not. Many of the most exciting, fun and entertaining wars are fought among the mid level factions.

Having spent time in Kylin in the past I would find it hard to believe they fielded more than 25-30. Didn't watch the video but with 50+ I hope crj wraped it up in 15 or so minutes or I question the uberness. It is their never say die attitude that gives them their appeal. In my opinion Harshlands would be that much more boring without them.

My message has and still is addressed to factions that are equally as old as Crimson and the Infamous/Catalyst/Zulu core group, yet have never aspired to be anything more than 3rd rate, despite their age and "experience."

Kylin was a good TW faction, but it's not the same Kylin it once was. Just start listing off pivotal and important people from Kylin, you'll find 95% of them are now gone. The guild is not recognizable anymore, and Kylin has actually managed to lose it's "pro guild status" to the point where people are no longer simply willing to join Kylin because it's named Kylin. I promise you, you offer someone an invite to Infamous/Crimson/Dark, they'll seriously consider it on the basis of respect for those three being able to TW alone. Kylin used to have that same status, but has since lost it.
    Kylin's not coming back. Those who like to think it is are delusional. Hell, it's even to the point where many of it's members are simply stubborn about...it's name. I know leaders of Dark have offered Kylin a merge before and been given a "sure absolutely, if you all come to Kylin and let us keep the Kylin name and leadership." The Dark leadership is beating the pants off the Kylin leadership currently. With alts. Such a request is just downright illogical and delusional; why the hell would Dark throw away 200mil income, move to Kylin and follow new leadership JUST so we can prop up it's corpse, move it's mouth about and pretend this Kylin is the same old Kylin that's long dispersed. Don't think I'm bitter because they refused a merge offer or the like or whatever; I didn't made that offer myself and I've got plenty of experience making merge offers to guilds and getting shot down. IMPERIA and Oblivion are two such guilds, yet I have no beef with them. I'm only telling you about the merge offer to give you insight into how Kylin thinks, so you'll see the same things I see and understand my point better.
    Kylin's clinging onto the past, it's time to move on. If they refuse to? I'll force them to, by encouraging their less-loyal members to seek out new factions, by showing them first-hand how hopeless Kylin is as a TW faction.

As for the other factions I've named? Deicide, Valhalla, Omerta, Mayhem? All of these have existed for longer than Dark, longer than Infamous, and hell even longer than Catalyst or CrimsonJr. They've accomplished nothing in their entire existence.

I know....

-Omerta likes to cling onto having beaten Crimson "once upon a time."

-Mayhem, I ASSUME, just wants to wait until Infamous, Dark or Crimson get bored enough to mass-quit so they can -MAYBE- take top three, (which didn't happen last time; Kylin mass-quit and wtf, Dark built up and has accomplished more than Mayhem has in three years in just one season)

-Valhalla personally responded to my threat of bidding them with telling me how much of a bully I would be to pick on poor tiny helpless Valhalla with a "big powerful guild" like CrimsonJr. I also received plenty of trash on world chat for how I'm apparently a corrupt leader using CJr guild funds to fund my r9 +8 self (please ask any CJr cata barb where our funds go) about a day after the r9 +12 JOSD leader of Valhalla with multiple pimped-out alts told me she needs the money to help gear up her seeker. Also had another member change tone and tell me Val's 40+ people would curbstomp CJr. Guess we'll find out.

My point is these factions fail at TW because their faction leaders don't have the proper mindset to be TW leaders. They're blatantly ignoring problems within their own guilds, all too anxious to ignore them, shocked as hell when those very same problems bite them in the rear on the TW scene. They're self-interested and would gladly repeatedly lead 80 people off a cliff if it means ~45mil extra in their own pocket. They're incapable of recognizing the most basic changes within their own guild roster and understanding how those changes can completely cripple their future ability to TW as they once did.

I'm not saying only three guilds should TW. That you NEED to be top 3 to actually maintain a significant amount of land, and that top 3 should be your goal if you're hoping to be a TW faction? That's not my opinion, that's the way our server works. Please name a TW season that did not involve three factions at the end.

I'm not offering, suggesting or demanding any one particular solution to their problems. However, I am pointing at the problem, the problem being that none of the guilds I've named have the right kind of leadership to EVER succeed in TW. I'm suggesting they change that; how they do that, whether it be crowning a new leader from within their own guild, merging with one another or the members just abandoning the guild entirely and dispersing into and trying their luck with other factions? I don't care which method they choose, just pick one.

Unfortunately, I doubt any of those guilds have leaders willing to pass lead on to someone else, lest they scar their egos by admitting they can't lead TW. Nah, it's better to give it another 3 years of frivilous attemps; surely lightning will strike and their guild will suddenly be awesome.

Unfortunately, I doubt any of those guilds actually merge. I speak from experience: back when CJr was my main guild, I attempted to merge with multiple guilds, seeing that if we did NOT, both my own guild and my potential merging partners would be stomped out by bigger factions. Every faction leader I attempted to talk to was too egotistical to let go of their leadership, even if EVERY other officer in guild thought it was a good idea and even when CJr had 6 lands to their 0. (cause I should totally throw away 90mil income to come fight losing battles in the corner of the map next to Crimson instead of safely securing my own low-competition corner) Sure enough, we all got stomped out because nobody merged. (and one should note Dark, which is now within the top three, is a merge mostly composed of Ex-Zulu, Valhalla and CrimsonJr, ijs...)

Unfortunately, I doubt all that many people disperse from these guilds because they're so senselessly loyal and of the naive belief that "only my guild contains people I would enjoy hanging out with" that they've spent years together, and thus moving only seems THAT much scarier, since obviously every guild except their own is filled with boring, anti-social, selfish *** holes and not remotely fun to be in. This is part of the reason I suggest circle of friends move together, or that these guilds opt to merge, but as I said, there's a problem with leadership egos disagreeing there...

It's really quite simple. The factions I've named have spent YEARS with the same leaders at the wheel, following the same route. I'm saying that three years of the leaders driving poorly or insisting on traveling down the wrong road is enough: that's proof they have and ALWAYS WILL make the wrong decisions. Let someone else drive (get new leaders), follow a different path (different guild) or both. But don't sit here following the same f***ing failure plan over and over, then b***h at me for being a "jerk" because I tell you the truth about how your current guild will never accomplish everything.

It is their never say die attitude that gives them their appeal

There's a difference between brave and foolhardy.

What I'm suggesting is, say...
    A cleric tries his hand at damage dealing. Maybe he does alright, but ultimately, he finds that the wizards, psychics and archers DD much more effectively than he does.

Quitting would be if he was so frustrated with his poor decision that he quit the game entirely.
    Reacting and adapting to the truth of the situation would be if he re-rolled to one of the three main DDs if that was truly his preferred playstyle, or if he adapted and began experimenting with healing, realizing he was a more effective unit if he heals.

That's essentially what the guilds I listed are. A pack of metal mages who refuse to stop metal maging, no matter how many times they get their ***** handed to them by the main DD classes, and no matter how many times people TELL them what the problem is and how to fix it.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Gongshow - Harshlands
    Gongshow - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well Longknife not only did u beat us but that is one of the biggest walls of text i have ever seen
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Well Longknife not only did u beat us but that is one of the biggest walls of text i have ever seen

I can write bigger! b:cool

You should see the post I wrote about the portrayal of religion in modern media on another forum.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Gongshow - Harshlands
    Gongshow - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    please don't my eyes are burning after all that reading i just did. Had to stop like 3 times and take smoke breaks was just too much lol
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can write bigger! b:cool

You should see the post I wrote about the portrayal of religion in modern media on another forum.

I want to read this
    I <3 A lot of people
  • cptcarlos
    cptcarlos Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    enjoy all the hype i'm sure it will be short lived, gratz btw and nice to see u r so wonderfulb:shutup
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I want to read this

^ b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh my, a thread about CrJr winning with just alts, I've never seen one of these before!
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm almost inclined to agree. Not because of how much I write (was serious when I meant I write a lot on any topic), but because of how often I have to repeat myself and how unneccesary it SHOULD be. I speak up because I'm sick of how repetitive our server is and want it to change, but at the same time? Hell, I've almost quit because I feel repetitive myself repeating all this, and it sickens me to think I'm part of that repetition.

Then this stuff happens:

My message has and still is addressed to factions that are equally as old as Crimson and the Infamous/Catalyst/Zulu core group, yet have never aspired to be anything more than 3rd rate, despite their age and "experience."

Kylin was a good TW faction, but it's not the same Kylin it once was. Just start listing off pivotal and important people from Kylin, you'll find 95% of them are now gone. The guild is not recognizable anymore, and Kylin has actually managed to lose it's "pro guild status" to the point where people are no longer simply willing to join Kylin because it's named Kylin. I promise you, you offer someone an invite to Infamous/Crimson/Dark, they'll seriously consider it on the basis of respect for those three being able to TW alone. Kylin used to have that same status, but has since lost it.
    Kylin's not coming back. Those who like to think it is are delusional. Hell, it's even to the point where many of it's members are simply stubborn about...it's name. I know leaders of Dark have offered Kylin a merge before and been given a "sure absolutely, if you all come to Kylin and let us keep the Kylin name and leadership." The Dark leadership is beating the pants off the Kylin leadership currently. With alts. Such a request is just downright illogical and delusional; why the hell would Dark throw away 200mil income, move to Kylin and follow new leadership JUST so we can prop up it's corpse, move it's mouth about and pretend this Kylin is the same old Kylin that's long dispersed. Don't think I'm bitter because they refused a merge offer or the like or whatever; I didn't made that offer myself and I've got plenty of experience making merge offers to guilds and getting shot down. IMPERIA and Oblivion are two such guilds, yet I have no beef with them. I'm only telling you about the merge offer to give you insight into how Kylin thinks, so you'll see the same things I see and understand my point better.
    Kylin's clinging onto the past, it's time to move on. If they refuse to? I'll force them to, by encouraging their less-loyal members to seek out new factions, by showing them first-hand how hopeless Kylin is as a TW faction.

As for the other factions I've named? Deicide, Valhalla, Omerta, Mayhem? All of these have existed for longer than Dark, longer than Infamous, and hell even longer than Catalyst or CrimsonJr. They've accomplished nothing in their entire existence.

I know....

-Omerta likes to cling onto having beaten Crimson "once upon a time."

-Mayhem, I ASSUME, just wants to wait until Infamous, Dark or Crimson get bored enough to mass-quit so they can -MAYBE- take top three, (which didn't happen last time; Kylin mass-quit and wtf, Dark built up and has accomplished more than Mayhem has in three years in just one season)

-Valhalla personally responded to my threat of bidding them with telling me how much of a bully I would be to pick on poor tiny helpless Valhalla with a "big powerful guild" like CrimsonJr. I also received plenty of trash on world chat for how I'm apparently a corrupt leader using CJr guild funds to fund my r9 +8 self (please ask any CJr cata barb where our funds go) about a day after the r9 +12 JOSD leader of Valhalla with multiple pimped-out alts told me she needs the money to help gear up her seeker. Also had another member change tone and tell me Val's 40+ people would curbstomp CJr. Guess we'll find out.

My point is these factions fail at TW because their faction leaders don't have the proper mindset to be TW leaders. They're blatantly ignoring problems within their own guilds, all too anxious to ignore them, shocked as hell when those very same problems bite them in the rear on the TW scene. They're self-interested and would gladly repeatedly lead 80 people off a cliff if it means ~45mil extra in their own pocket. They're incapable of recognizing the most basic changes within their own guild roster and understanding how those changes can completely cripple their future ability to TW as they once did.

I'm not saying only three guilds should TW. That you NEED to be top 3 to actually maintain a significant amount of land, and that top 3 should be your goal if you're hoping to be a TW faction? That's not my opinion, that's the way our server works. Please name a TW season that did not involve three factions at the end.

I'm not offering, suggesting or demanding any one particular solution to their problems. However, I am pointing at the problem, the problem being that none of the guilds I've named have the right kind of leadership to EVER succeed in TW. I'm suggesting they change that; how they do that, whether it be crowning a new leader from within their own guild, merging with one another or the members just abandoning the guild entirely and dispersing into and trying their luck with other factions? I don't care which method they choose, just pick one.

Unfortunately, I doubt any of those guilds have leaders willing to pass lead on to someone else, lest they scar their egos by admitting they can't lead TW. Nah, it's better to give it another 3 years of frivilous attemps; surely lightning will strike and their guild will suddenly be awesome.

Unfortunately, I doubt any of those guilds actually merge. I speak from experience: back when CJr was my main guild, I attempted to merge with multiple guilds, seeing that if we did NOT, both my own guild and my potential merging partners would be stomped out by bigger factions. Every faction leader I attempted to talk to was too egotistical to let go of their leadership, even if EVERY other officer in guild thought it was a good idea and even when CJr had 6 lands to their 0. (cause I should totally throw away 90mil income to come fight losing battles in the corner of the map next to Crimson instead of safely securing my own low-competition corner) Sure enough, we all got stomped out because nobody merged. (and one should note Dark, which is now within the top three, is a merge mostly composed of Ex-Zulu, Valhalla and CrimsonJr, ijs...)

Unfortunately, I doubt all that many people disperse from these guilds because they're so senselessly loyal and of the naive belief that "only my guild contains people I would enjoy hanging out with" that they've spent years together, and thus moving only seems THAT much scarier, since obviously every guild except their own is filled with boring, anti-social, selfish *** holes and not remotely fun to be in. This is part of the reason I suggest circle of friends move together, or that these guilds opt to merge, but as I said, there's a problem with leadership egos disagreeing there...

It's really quite simple. The factions I've named have spent YEARS with the same leaders at the wheel, following the same route. I'm saying that three years of the leaders driving poorly or insisting on traveling down the wrong road is enough: that's proof they have and ALWAYS WILL make the wrong decisions. Let someone else drive (get new leaders), follow a different path (different guild) or both. But don't sit here following the same f***ing failure plan over and over, then b***h at me for being a "jerk" because I tell you the truth about how your current guild will never accomplish everything.

There's a difference between brave and foolhardy.

What I'm suggesting is, say...
    A cleric tries his hand at damage dealing. Maybe he does alright, but ultimately, he finds that the wizards, psychics and archers DD much more effectively than he does.

Quitting would be if he was so frustrated with his poor decision that he quit the game entirely.
    Reacting and adapting to the truth of the situation would be if he re-rolled to one of the three main DDs if that was truly his preferred playstyle, or if he adapted and began experimenting with healing, realizing he was a more effective unit if he heals.

That's essentially what the guilds I listed are. A pack of metal mages who refuse to stop metal maging, no matter how many times they get their ***** handed to them by the main DD classes, and no matter how many times people TELL them what the problem is and how to fix it.

I haven't played for awhile, but are you telling me Crimson has outlived/has a better reputation then Kylin now? Wth has this game come to, seriously?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    I haven't played for awhile, but are you telling me Crimson has outlived/has a better reputation then Kylin now? Wth has this game come to, seriously?

Like I said, start listing off people you remember from Kylin. 95% of them are gone.
    Meanwhile, Crimson was actually the BEST geared faction for the last season, though they're quickly losing that advantage (farming end-game gear is pretty easy now) and they did still manage to finish 3rd place for territory count.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    Adalgiso - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just listen to Long he knows what he is saying *sarcasm*
  • Mystic_Man - Harshlands
    Mystic_Man - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2013

tell u what bro, you list what Gayhem accomplishes in tw and ill give you all the gold i have in my account.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15105911002&dateline=1334936268[/SIGPIC]

Save PWI: 2012
    ttp://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/Save%20PWI/

We play this game---We know how to fix it.
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    Born_Free - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tell u what bro, you list what Gayhem accomplishes in tw and ill give you all the gold i have in my account.

I have personally accomplished making my kill/death ratio the lowest of all Harshlands.

Pay up, sucka. f:cute
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited April 2013

Tell you what "bro", I don't need your gold :) Thank you for offer tho!
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Tell you what "bro", I don't need your gold :) Thank you for offer tho!

Is it just me or did Adal just troll himself wtf?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Mystic_Man - Harshlands
    Mystic_Man - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have personally accomplished making my kill/death ratio the lowest of all Harshlands.

i said what did Gayhem accomplish. your k/d ratio has been bad since you became white named. idk y u still play your psy when u know u suck. can't even two shot a +6 R8 archer with a TT90 wep u dumb purple fapstain.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15105911002&dateline=1334936268[/SIGPIC]

Save PWI: 2012
    ttp://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/Save%20PWI/

We play this game---We know how to fix it.
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    edited April 2013
    i said what did Gayhem accomplish. your k/d ratio has been bad since you became white named. idk y u still play your psy when u know u suck. can't even two shot a +6 R8 archer with a TT90 wep u dumb purple fapstain.

...Reread what you just typed, and facepalm yourself for me.
    My TT90 weapon (btw, it was 99,) was +2, and one socket. I couldn't have two shot you even if I wanted to...but I sure did kill your sorry ****, didn't I?
    Your entire gear set was +6 and had Immacs on, while my highest refine at the time was +3, and I had a set bonus from the two pieces of Lunar Nirvy gear I had on. None of my armor was sharded, except for my weapon, which had one immac saph in it.

I suck because my gear is outdated, what the hell is your excuse? I can't be blamed that you're not intelligent enough to use fire arrow while I'm in Psychic Will. That's all on you. I've had three years to master my class in mediocre gear--more than most of the PvP Psychics in Harshlands have even PLAYED.
    And despite your preaching about credit cards and how power leveling got you to 100 faster than my old school style, those three years make me very experienced...enough to kill you, obviously. In the future, it'll help me level some more dumb players like you, and maybe even a couple of decent players.

While you're busy calling me a (lol, I will have to use this one later,) fapstain, I'm keeping busy. I'm busting my luscious purple butt and farming my sh*t. You keep talking smack, rasta--because when I do get up to par with my gear....

You're not going to see it coming until your face is in the ground. b:bye

You still owe me that gold. Pay up. If I hadn't joined Mayhem, I wouldn't be hate-targeted so much, and who could I thank for my ratio?
    Certainly not crappy archers like you...if anything if I kept fighting you, it'd keep going up.

Btw, since when did this turn into you trying to poke fun at me? I thought this was a post about how Kylin was terribad at TW now.
    PWI: Constantly **** you in the **** so much you can't sit to play anymore. No wonder people are so butthurt.
  • Aylith - Harshlands
    Aylith - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Nope, my arcane barb holds that title. Tryhard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My pixels bring all the boys to Dark, and they're like, I'll buy gear for ya. Damn right, CS r9 for ya.
    Take this free zen, you don't have to charge! b:kiss
  • Adalgiso - Harshlands
    edited April 2013
    Is it just me or did Adal just troll himself wtf?

Sure did Long, *rolleyes*

I guess that is why everyone skipped your post. As usual, no one has slightest clue what you going on about. b:surrender
  • Druzoblint - Harshlands
    Druzoblint - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I killed a few crimson jr in that tw. was a blast. Oh, I admit ur better geared one shot me like there was no tomorrow. But alas, I wont complain I was on losing side, I will just get better gear and learn more on tw as I go. it was fun. see ya next tw mate
  • Born_Free - Lost City
    edited May 2013
    But alas, I wont complain I was on losing side, I will just get better gear and learn more on tw as I go. it was fun. see ya next tw mate

A Kylin who doesn't boast when he wins, or whines when he loses? Blasphemy!
    You're going to break the internet, and that cannot happen. Where is Doom going to get all his pronz if the internet breaks?
  • devil0is0here
    devil0is0here Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Madness from Longknife, again. :o

7 of my 9 alts can beat 98% of the kylin mains (thanks to account stash), and my two mains are on the same level as the most best geared kylin members. Thus, making the win of CrimJr (with bunches of op-twers' alts) is hardly any big deal. What WOULD be a big deal if you could actually, someday, have mains in CrimJr, who by themselves beat another faction.

BUT I understand your flaming, and your trolling, and how this flaming and trolling gets attention of op-twers from other factions. And you are right, this do get people coming, because it's a game and most often people do love to be part of the biggest JOKE on server that is CrimsonJr. (No pun intended. But you may realize this is the truth, and I am sorry if I hurt you.)

Regarding Kylin.. well.. they had their moments and then against Crimson, when they temporarily beat Crimson with help from a bunch of ex-angst-Crimson, and at some point alts of cata-zulu-core. But, as it is with all drama-engorged factions, they fall apart... soon enough. Is it disappointment? Is it fear? Is it real life that has called all faction members out of game at same time? I do not know....but it does feel correlated with the amount of drama in a faction.

Anyway, the current Kylin, must be praised at trying to hold things together. Even Crimson, at its start, was about to disband, and held only by 10 people, and see where it is now (Not gear-wise, not skill-wise, but in terms of 'drama-less' faction and mutual respect).

What I am trying to say is, kylin or crimson or any other faction at the face of extinction, can always make a recovery, in one way or another, or may fail. Well, they may have to face trolling, flaming, and other negative remarks from people like you, but well : "that's just another hurdle along their way."

(btw your comparison with cleric DD and psy/wiz is totally stupid. The toons are limited by programming codes and rules, but people's decission and growth/extinction, are non-uniform, and cannot be quantified.)

Peace.
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Who are all these people
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Who are all these people

Real fakes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Who are all these people
    Who are you?

Where am I?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ligs. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Who are you?

Where am I?

Good questionsb:dirty
  • devil0is0here
    devil0is0here Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Real fakes.

:P

Not an attention ho like you, and regardless of how much different this may seem to you, I do love my peace in game.

And in forums too... less than 10 posts in 3 years. :P

Sorry if I insulted you, but I just couldn't hold myself back.

Peace.
  • Kharybdis - Harshlands
    Kharybdis - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    :P

Not an attention ho like you, and regardless of how much different this may seem to you, I do love my peace in game.

And in forums too... less than 10 posts in 3 years. :P

Sorry if I insulted you, but I just couldn't hold myself back.

Peace.

Better to be an attention ***** than a total non-factor like yourself.